[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
babytalk syndrome
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 720x480
So I'm not quite sure when this started, but my mom and I have a habit of speaking little kid talk to each other and try to sound like a baby. Its so frequent that I feel wierd when I dont talk like that to my mom.
I think it started when we started talking like that to the cats and made up this baby language where you have clench/grind your teeth while talking like a minion or tobuscus but more extreme.
for example
"aschi ji bobo you cant go in thewa wittle gwuy"
and if she tells me its my bday or something i say "im dusta baybee" and then shes like "youre NOT dusta baby"
I think its affecting my speech because one day my teacher said hi and i accidentally said "hewo dovodoh" and made the stupidest face and he just looked at me wierd for a few seconds.
Is this bad for my health?
>>
Maybe maybe not, but I occasionally have to contend with that shit from my sister and her boyfriend whenever the family happens to get together and let me and everyone else listening tell you it's the grossest kind of speech in the world for 3rd parties to hear.

It may be disgusting for others but I suppose it's normal behavior, for lovers. An adult man and his mother talking like is something completely abnormal. Your mom should not be trying to ageplay with you.
>>
That's creepy as fuck, OP.
>>
>>17090300
OP here, Im not a grown man, im a teenage girl and my mother and I are both straight.
>>
OP, i have a very close relationship with my mom (i'm not a guy) and we don't do baby talk but we have weird speech quirks/habits that we only use around each other too. i think when you're really close to someone you'll develop a little language just the two of you use, because i notice i also have done that with past boyfriends and current platonic friends i have now.

i don't think it's a problem, but you just have to be extra careful not to do it around other people. it takes a lot of paying attention to your speech (which isn't something we typically do if we speak a language natively) but it can be achieved. all that being said, i'm glad you have a close relationship with your mother! my mom and i also do very goofy stuff like that and honestly i appreciate being able to just say stupid shit around my mom with no judgment. good luck OP!
>>
>>17090335
sorry i read your example and thought you were saying you were a guy.
point still stands, it's gross and obnoxious for everyone else in earshot, so just be mindful of others.

>my mother and I are both straight.
ageplay doesnt have to be sexual in nature and can just be a matter of comfort, but even so parents usually dont facilitate that with their grown children.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.