[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>girl shows interest in me >assume she's just playing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1461243241170.jpg (43 KB, 796x804) Image search: [Google]
1461243241170.jpg
43 KB, 796x804
>girl shows interest in me
>assume she's just playing with me
>can't imagine what she would see in me

Every time.
>>
>iktf
>fw still bamboozled on how can people like me and spend time with me
>>
Well stop thinking that way. She wouldn't bother if she didn't want to.
>>
File: music is srs byznz.webm (105 KB, 232x720) Image search: [Google]
music is srs byznz.webm
105 KB, 232x720
Kumiko a shit.
>>
>>17090240
"I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member."

I tend to just assume no women like me and think poorly of women who express interest. I am actually good looking and successful so not sure where it stems from.
>>
>>17090240
Happens to me too. I also worry about actually dating anyone because I know they'd break up with me in a couple of weeks.
>>
>>17090240
Make a move, or ask her to meet you on a date (using the term hang out sounds more casual, though). If she says yes, then focus on enjoying yourself when you do get there. I used to be like you, but I have a social circle full of friends that have hyped me up and downplayed all of my weaknesses to the point where my inferiority complex has turned into arrogance.

When I decided that I didn't need girls and quit giving a shit about whether they like me or not, then I had no problem finding someone to share a bed with.
>>
>>17090240
Has the irony in this scenario ever occurred to you? You have terrible self esteem, yet paradoxically you hold your own opinion of yourself in the highest regard, prone to dismiss or ignore any outlook to the contrary.

I know where you're coming from, which is why I can tell you that the solution is to realise that you can either be paranoid and fearful of everyone, or assume that they're telling the truth if they have no obvious reason to lie. Sure, maybe they are really deceiving you, but the odds of that are a lot lower than you'd fear.
>>
Whenever that happens to me I assume they're just being nice to the autistic kid
>>
File: SaltLakeCity.jpg (74 KB, 460x777) Image search: [Google]
SaltLakeCity.jpg
74 KB, 460x777
>>17091014
This.
How would we even tell the difference?
>>
>>17090240
This is an advice board, not a "complain about irrelevant bullshit" board. You want >>>/r9k/
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.