[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
24, good looking, good with girls, talking to them, around them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 410x541) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 410x541
24, good looking, good with girls, talking to them, around them socially and at work, got a good job, make a lot of money - fairly successful.

lost virginity at 21. it was so fucking award, had no idea what I was doing with the vag and my peen and I still don't. she ended up going on top and it lasted 1 minute.

done pretty much everything else with girls up till then.

I just don't know what I'm doing when it comes to sex. now I spend my months floating around dating insanely hot amazing women but when it eventually comes to sex I drop them and cut off contact. then onto the next girl.

I have no idea what to do. anyone else get this problem? what do I do
>>
>>17090139
>good looking

Post your face pussy.

How do you even "date" someone without having sex? Are you Mormon? Even they have anal sex.
>>
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 600x800
>Good looking
>Hides face
>>
>>17090139
try jelqing
>>
>>17090141
everything other than actual vaginal

no face but I'm not disgustingly ugly
>>
File: 1454805140801.png (137 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1454805140801.png
137 KB, 640x480
>>17090164
So you are fucking them in the ass but you don't know how to stick it in their vagina?
>>
>>17090164
>Goes from "Good looking" to "not disgustingly ugly"
[spoiler]jk Just giving you a hard time m8[/spoiler]
>>
>>17090176
never been described as ugly usually told im good looking
>>
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 680x583) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 680x583
>>17090156
has nothing to do with my looks, as I said, picking up women and going out with them is fine

it's the going back after
>>
>good looking
>still a virgin at 22
Should I kill myself?
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 800x600
>>17090313
prostitute man do it
>>
>>17090313
if you think sex is going to change anything about your life, then yes kys
>>
>good looking
>trash haircut

No
>>
>>17090359
>losing your virginity to a prostitute
that's like admitting you're a loser, it would lower my self-esteem instead of doing the opposite
>>17090390
well it'd give me a bump of self-confidence + experience
and maybe not sex itself, but gf maybe?
>>
>>17090139
It's okay, OP. You're actually an android. You're part of a secret social experiment by the illuminati designed to perpetuate the machine of capitalist society by creating humanoid creatures without self-awareness. What's happened is that your programming won't allow you to ejaculate inside a woman because you would eventually figure out that you are sterile, and go to a doctor, and they would find out that you were an android, and then the jig would be up. What you obviously must do is get a vasectomy, but not let your doctor check you out closely or give you an invasive check-up, so that way you can maintain plausible deniability and start having sex with ladies again.
>>
>>17090871
Jesus fucking christ the memes are true /adv/ is truely one of the cringiest boards on all of 4chan.

Just a bunch of fags who think they are smart, going online and taking those fucking personality disorder quizes and researching how they could get xanax.

Fucking hell
>>
>>17090479
>>trash haircut
Found the nigger.
>>
>>17090957
You should check out /sci/
>>
>>17090957
You know, one of the ways the illuminati prevents androids from gaining self-awareness is by making sure to leave out the angular gyrus, which processes abstract and metaphoric thought, thus preventing them from being able to comprehend sarcasm.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.