[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girl's Private Smells Bad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20150611_111323.png (110 KB, 265x326) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150611_111323.png
110 KB, 265x326
Ok so long story short, my first date with a girl I met online (I'm also female and older than her) was nice and she's sweet, but her gina smelled like bad fish. She has a nice body, amazing tits, is super nice, a little bit boring and clingy, but the smell really grossed me out. How do I tell her this? My fingers stank so bad after, but goddamn she's so sexy and she really likes me.
>>
wait, like fish or like something rotting? just if its fishy could be diet - i know mine got rank when i was taking supplements so i stopped

but if it smells rotten u need to ask her if she has a gyno and has been tested, cos that could b serious dangermousse
>>
Girls are gross.
>>
It smells like she has a uti. I've gotten them before too, but I wouldn't have agreed to go on a date if I smelt like that. It was just plain gross.
I was way too embarrassed to say anything to her about it. I need advice on ways to tell her without being so direct. I don't want her getting angry at me or not talking to me. I'd hate to lose someone like her to something that could be easily fixed
>>
>>17089992
the odor you reference is likely indicative of bacterial vaginosis or candida infection. or poor hygiene. you should advise her to see her gyno. as for the delivery of said advice, i recommend a firm, but sympathetic tone, along with assurances of non-judgement and concern.
>>
>>17089992
My first girlfriend was rank. She practiced good hygiene and didn't have an infection so I have no idea why she smelled so badly.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.