[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have an interview here tomorrow. Any advice or stories about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: five-guys-burgers-fries.0.0.jpg (63 KB, 825x393) Image search: [Google]
five-guys-burgers-fries.0.0.jpg
63 KB, 825x393
I have an interview here tomorrow. Any advice or stories about what it's like working there?

I live in walking distance and have basic social skills so I'm feeling pretty confident, but still.
>>
>>17089984
The interview is gonna be a gangbang ?
>>
>>17090003
Not as far as I know.
>>
>>17089984
I know a couple people that worked there.

Both were drug addicts who were in and out of jail and stole everything they set their eyes on.

Sounds like they give out jobs to felons almost exclusively.
>>
Mention that you're a Gamergator and active Redditor
>>
Its customary to compliment the burger and fries at different times during the interview
You should also bring 5 offerings to appease each of the 5 guys

Good luck anon
>>
>>17090821
this

OP U BETTER GET THAT INTERVIEW
THOSE BURGERS ARE SO FUCKING GOOD SHGHGHHHGKKKKGKKKKKGK im on a no carb no fat diet can u tell ): pray for me
>>
>>17089984
Most interviews for food service are to test your personality. Smile, be polite, be attentive to the questions, answer honestly and completely, and treat your interviewer as if they were a customer. Ask questions to clarify what they mean. Have a conversation with them. They can tell when people over-practice, and after seeing all the nerves and self-doubt, it's honestly refreshing to just talk to someone who wants to be there and can be personable.
>>
>>17089984
The job interview in full:

1. Are you breathing?
2. Can you say "Would you like fries with that?"
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.