[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone ever fucked a married chick? How did you feel afterwards?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1367698629152.jpg (49 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
1367698629152.jpg
49 KB, 500x377
Anyone ever fucked a married chick? How did you feel afterwards? Did it land you in any hot water?

Details:

I've known/been very close with a girl for over 10 years now. We've always had a ton of sexual tension between us, just never had good timing to actually become intimate with each other.

Anyway, about 2 years ago we lost touch for a while and in that time she became engaged to some guy she had only been dating for a year or so. Once we got back in touch she would constantly text me about all the issues they had in their relationship and how she wanted to call the marriage off. I warned her about marrying someone under those terms, but she didn't really listen.

Since she actually tied the knot we haven't talked much until recently, and I guess she's pretty unhappy. We've been talking a lot more and we've pretty much established that she wants to meet up and have sex with me.

I'm pretty torn. Some twisted part of my psyche is actually really turned on by the idea of fucking a girl with a ring on her finger. Especially someone I know I have a lot of sexual chemistry with.

On the other hand I'm trying to keep my moral compass pointed in the right direction and avoid seeing her at all.

TL;DR I have the open opportunity to fuck a friend of mine who is married and I'm about 50/50 on it.

What do /adv/?
>>
Alright anon.

I say don't do it. Yes she's married, but it's not like she's some cougar or hot mom, she's your bro who you flirt with. So I don't think that sexual fulfillment of cucking her husband is gonna really be that great.

But on a more important note, I don't think you should abandon your morals for that girl man. She sounds a little loopy from what you've said. She married a dude after only dating a year? Nowadays, that's a bad sign that she rushes into things without forethought. And you're gonna get sucked into a world of shit if he'd husband finds out. Do yourself a favor and keep your dick AWAY from crazy. Trust me, you'll feel better about yourself as a human being.
>>
>>17089973

Yeah that's the way I'm trying to keep it framed in my mind.

Though I should say, this is pretty low risk. She moved 6 hours away once she married and the guy has no clue who I am or where to find me. The girl would come to my home town and stay in a hotel for a night or two while we hang out and probably disrespect every surface of her hotel room.
>>
>>17089997
Yeah, but that's for now. Word will get out eventually, and he can figure out who you are. I wouldn't believe everything this girl tells you, you don't know the guy. Not saying he's gonna kill you, but you know. Who wants that kinda shit in their life? Knowing there's some guy out there hating your guts forever cuz you had sex with his wife. It kinda makes you a turd....

Not trying to sound like a fag man, trust me, I get it. But you're too close to this person, emotionally and as friends, that's my reasoning. If it were some random married chick, I'd say sure, be careful. But she knows you.
>>
>>17090008
Me again.

And it's not gonna be a one time thing either, you'll do it once, then again, so on. Turns into an affair. I've learned that easy pussy isn't always the best pussy and usually comes with baggage. Sorry, I'm just bored and your story intrigues me.
>>
>>17089950
Do it if this is your only hope to get laid.
>>
>>17090012
>>17090008

She's easily avoidable because of how far away she lives. I figured after I bury her head in a pillow once she'll feel guilty and break off communication with me. Sometimes it takes extremes for people to see clarity.

I get what you're saying though. It'd definitely be a huge risk of opening up a can of worms on my end.

>>17090014
Hardly.

I don't think I'd be in this position if I didn't have a lot going for me. What girl would have an affair with a neckbeard?
>>
>>17090032
Well what if it backfires and you fuck her brains out and she doesn't feel guilty? Haha... Plus, she's technically known you longer than her husband right? Women attach emotion to sex far more than men do, don't underestimate her ability to cling on.
>>
>>17089950
if you are not hungry, and your neighbor is out in the yard grilling a steak, you will compliment him on it
if you are somewhat hungry, you may ask him for a piece
if you are starving, you will wait until he turns his back and take it

how hungry are you?
>>
>>17090042

Yeah I suppose. She does get pretty emotional. It'd be bad news bears for me if she clings on. I've known her WAY longer than she's known her husband

>>17090047

I hate analogies but that's actually a really good way of putting it
>>
>>17089950
>meet girl at work
>she's just recently married at this point
>we both got hired on at same time
>training class together
>we're always trying to get partnered up with eachother
>works out most the time
>just bullshit, flirt.
>meet up after work, it was a group of us from work that would meet up
>at the bar, drinking, playing pool
>her husband comes a bit later
>she's still pretty close on me, and flirting with me more than she's giving him attention
>we're hanging out after work a lot
>nothing ever happens
>she gets pregnant
>quits job
>we stay in touch loosely
>I had a girlfriend at the time myself
>years later
>I'm newly single and depressed and drunk
>start talking to her out of the blue
>look back at conversation the next day
>don't remember saying half the shit I said
>cringe tier, to be honest
>but, she goes for it
>invites me over the next night
>bring bottle of wine
>sip sip
>put an arm around her
>shudders like she hadn't been touched in months
>good kind of shudder, like the timid I know what I'm about to get into kind of shit
>them fuck me eyes
>she blows me
>never had a married chick blow me before
>omfg
>so cash, jesus christ
>als;dkfjalkfjdal;k
>we fuck
>condom breaks
>I cum inside
>she breaks down crying, I think the fact we were using a condom was the only way she could justify her actions
>the condom breaking totally fucked shit up for her
>she gets over it
>we fuck a few more times, then I call it off.

Haven't talked to her since, saw her husband in her car a few weeks later though. But, that was it.

Worth it. 100% And all those guys giving me shit for not hitting it back when we were working together can fuck off.
>>
>>17090151

OP here if you still are. Did her husband ever find out?
>>
>>17089950
Yes a bunch of times

Felt nothing, no remorse

No hot water
>>
I've hooked up with married men before. I never felt any guilt; they were the cheaters, not me.
>>
>>17090855

That's kind of how I feel honestly. I've cheated before. Not proud of it, but I never really felt any guilt. So I don't see how I could feel guilt from being single and doing it.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.