[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need some advice here, guys. I got a female friend who's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: hAHj3Sm.jpg (25 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hAHj3Sm.jpg
25 KB, 480x360
Need some advice here, guys. I got a female friend who's really interested in me and coming onto me strongly. Problem is, she's black and I'm not sure if I am really attracted to black women. We've been close for many years so I see her as a really great friend but I'm not sure if I can see her in a romantic light. Should I take the plunge even if I'm not sure if I'm attracted to her because of her race?
>>
>>17089699
I'm not attracted to black people either. Im not even racist (German) I just think them physically repulsive. There are only very veeeeery few (half black) exceptions to this rule. Really. If you don't feel the same its probably only in your head (you racist faggot).
Just kidding. Probably I feel stronger repulsion than you because I'm female and designed to be pickier by evolution?
>>
I would like a qt black gf please
>>
>>17089718
>I'm not racist, I'm just a German who thinks other races are physically repulsive
Nice one
>>
>>17089718
>Germans
>Having an opinion about race

Sorry, you lost that privilege in the last century.
>>
>>17089731
Do you even know what Germany looks like these days? I'm the Mongol Russian looking child of Turk parents. Got myself a cutie baby faced Aryan husband though. So probably you're right. Lol.
>>
I had the same situation last year. She was black and would be considered "attractive". However I just told her that I wasn't into her. I didn't mention that it was her race. She was not a close friend of mine though so I didnt really have to see her much after that.
>>
>>17089743
Germany's really going down the drain if the Turks start complaining about the negroes.
>>
>>17089754
I didn't complain, I only said I would never want to have black kids. Ever. The pink lips and the white hands and feet literary gross me out.
If that's not the case for OP, he's probably okay with that girl.
>>
>>17089718
female biology would actually determine you'd be attracted to genetic diversity

probably just don't know enough black ppl to get the full scope of face and body types. germans all look like boiled potatoes to me, but i'm sure if i was in germany i'd find them appealing just because that is what i would have grown up around

wie geht's, ceren?
>>
>>17089768
I told you there where few half black exceptions I thought of attractive. Generally I think the most attractive the Aryan type. Makes my heart race intensely. Followed by Asian followed by normal white people. Then there's a huge gap. Then there are Hindi's Iraqi type who I find repulsive too but not as bad as black people.
Mixed people of any race can be very attractive though. It really depends for me.
I can't explain why, but it is as it.
>>
>>17089768
Almost forgot: Nicht gut zu viele kriminelle asylanten hier :(
Wie gehts selbst?
>>
File: 1461533139642.jpg (31 KB, 352x450) Image search: [Google]
1461533139642.jpg
31 KB, 352x450
>>17089699
>she's black
Don't doubt your instinct OP.
>>
OP here, my friend isn't the stereotypical loud ghetto black girl. She's actually really nice and modest, so I feel bad that I don't really feel attracted to her because of her race. Makes me feel like a dumb shallow fuck. Is this normal?
>>
>>17089718
>I'm not even racist
Top kek
>>
>>17089801
post pic
>>
>>17089801
Your not attracted to her, over and out. Nothing to feel bad about. I doubt it's because of her race. Do you think Halley Berry is unattractive?
>>
>>17089801
Well personally I wouldn't say I'm not attracted to ALL black guys ever but I do have a preference towards white people, in the same way some people prefer redheads or whatever.
Might not be her race, I mean you can't help who you're attracted to.
>>
>>17089823
I actually think she's attractive, but she's not like the average black woman so I don't think that counts.

>>17089820
Don't want to for privacy reasons but I can say she's a little chubby and has short nappy hair. At best a 6/10
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (20 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
20 KB, 480x360
Closest pic I can find of a black girl that looks just like her.
>>
>>17089868
She's fat too?
>>
>>17089868
Holyfuck
>>
>>17089890
Like I said, a little chubby but it's mostly in her cheeks and arms.
>>
>>17089905
Oh OP if you're not attracted to her don't start anything. Plus nothing to feel guilty about. Your tastes are your tastes, I don't feel guilty about liking skinny guys. It's the just the same.
>>
>>17089699

Physical attraction is too important OP.
Don't waste you time on someone you aren't attracted to.
>>
>>17089699
see if shes not using you to get out of her racial status. if not then try it out.
>>
same here. I can tell they're good looking in an aesthetic sense but black women do nothing for me.
>>
Thanks for the advice all, I won't go ahead with her then. Like I said she's really nice so I feel bad, but I won't be the right guy to appreciate her the best she deserves.
>>
>>17089946
Yupp good decision. Don't rush anything. You'll meet enough people to your tastes where you are to their tastes out there.
>>
>>17089789
yeah, i hear the refugee situation is fuckt.
offtopic tho.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.