[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a reason to live with club feet and IBS?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Is there a reason to live with club feet and IBS?
>>
I dunno lol
>>
d
>>
>>17089496
Is there a reason to live if I have depression and anxiety?
>>
>>17089549

>>17089499
>>
>>17089549
Well, those sure suck, but they can be cured. You can take drugs, legal or otherwise, and try to mend your mind.
Neither IBS nor club feet can be cured and they're making my life shit. As it is, I'm just planning the date of my suicide because it's pointless to live like this.
>>
>>17089572
you sure the ibs isnt caused by shitty eating? i got told i had ibs so i changed my diet and now i never really have it. pepermint oil helps too.
>>
>>17089496
Find out what triggers your ibs and avoid those foods. Try to eat a balanced diet not too heavy on dairy and fats. Anxiety, stress and other emotional factors may affect it so make sure to get on an exercise routine to stabilize your moods. Maybe deep breathing and yoga.
>>
>>17089575
nah, I eat pretty healthy.
But I'd be very glad if I managed to get rid of it, it'd be one major problem less.
>>17089580
yeah I'm often stressed, I'm pretty neurotic (I have OCD) so it may be contributing
>>
my friend has a club foot, he was able to get surgery that's helped him a lot...

as for the chronic illness, i'm sick every day and have days where getting out of bed to take a piss is extremely hard... and it sucks, and i think about suicide often (have a lot of other shit going on in addition to that, been through a lot of abuse of all kinds, been in a lot of bad circumstances, still in a lot of shit etc) and i tried once... and honestly a lot of the time i'm glad i failed, and i've never tried since even when i get to a point where i'm really fucking bad and just want to die

for me though there's shit that makes my life worth living... my relationship with my s/o is a big one, there's things i'd like to experience, things i enjoy... sometimes with bad depression learning to appreciate simple shit helps... learning to not think and just enjoy a nice day can do a lot... so can having people you care about, or things you want

whether or not your life has purpose in spite of your condition is up to you, what makes it valuable is subjective and up to you to decide... the thing with suicide is there's no turning back once you've done it... and if you're here looking for value from other people then it sounds more like you just want something to hold onto rather than wanting to die... try to find it, learn things you want to learn, try new things, meet new people... you can always kill yourself, that's something you have full control over (and as odd as it sounds knowing that helps me every day), but why not try like hell to live before saying there's nothing worth living for
>>
>>17089696
Thanks, I appreciate it.
It just feels like I can't take it anymore.
I severely lack hope. I used to be religious but God is very dimmed to me these days. I have said and done many wrongs, and bitterness and hate have been corrupting me. I'm not sure if there is salvation, I just hope I won't be condemned.
I'm pretty lonely so I usually just throw those things out into the anonymous depth of chans. Would be lovely to finally find a gf as I'm soon going to finish university. Perhaps it would grant me some extra motivation to stay alive.
>>
I just got diagnosed with persistent MdDS.

which is essentially brain damage. its like being the bad kind of drunk 24/7. its been 3 weeks so far. might cure itself within six month. might be life long. no one knows.

if ur biggest problem is you walk funny and poop inconveniently then ur on the lucky side of life.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.