[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ridiculous scenario where you offended someone?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: offended.jpg (175 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
offended.jpg
175 KB, 2000x1000
>>
Talking about parsely at work with a temp on a break. He pulls out his and looks up facts about parsely. One of them is that massive quantities of parsely can cause miscarriage. Pregnant woman nearby gets offended and tells my boss. I received a reprimand. I have never seen that temp again, and we ALWAYS have temps around.
>>
Yeah, that sounds pretty ridiculous. What advice are you looking for?
>>
>>17089265

Her:
>I'm jewish
Me:
>Do you mean that in the religious way or the hereditary way?
Her:
>What the fuck is that supposed to mean?
Me:
>Well there's the whole Jewish set of religious laws, but there's also Jewish ancestry related to Abraham and so on
Her:
>bristling subsides, she still doesn't answer question

Now I know that 99% of the time when someone says they are Jewish then unless they are wearing the goofy hat they are talking about heredity and don't know shit/give a shit about the Jewish faith. At least here in America. So I don't bother asking.
>>
>I'm a Stage Manager, running auditions for a collection of short plays.
>My friend, we shall call him Lee, is up next.
>We are dicks to each other, so after i go fetch him, as we are walking back, I tell him "I think you're perfect for this role, the needed an ugly asshole for this part"
>just as we are walking past some actress running over a monologue. >She looks at me like death, scoofs, doesn't help I'm a lanky Jew and Lee is black.
>To her "Sorry, didn't see you there." To Lee "as I was saying, you're ugly and a black asshole"

Thank fucking god Lee started laughing, if he wasn't so aware of my terrible humor that could have gotten me fired.
>>
I've been watching some Life and Times of Tim. Basically every episode is a ridiculous scenario where someone gets offended.
>>
>talk to indian
>suddenly goes offline
>back online minutes later
>'sorry, my internet disappeared'
>'hey, it's ok, I know you indians have internet problems'
>blows a fucking fuse
>tells me I'm racist
>tells me if I think 'us americans are superior' (I'm not even american)
>angry and lashes at me
>bye
>>
>on faggit, first mistake, childfree thread (people who don't want kids)
>most people are because they dislike kids or want more freedom, supposedly anyway
>someone says they refuse to have kids despite liking and wanting children because their parents abused them and they're still messed up about it
>total downer in a thread supposed to be about positive things
>like if someone was carfree not because of environmentalism or saving money, but because they got raped by a car as a kid and still have a disorder about it
>it's retarded and they need therapy, that's by definition a personality dysfunction
>say that's really tragic and it's the wrong reason to be childfree
>get a ton of assmad comments that I have no right to say their reason is wrong
>completely misunderstanding what I said in their haste to get offended at nothing
>no one bothers pointing out the guy might be better served to get mental help
>delete account on the spot, 100% done

In a normal universe, wouldn't the proper response be that the guy should get therapy so he can do what he actually wants--have kids? Not hide and immerse himself in his psychological disability? I don't know why I bothered thinking that site might be okay.
>>
>years ago
>this cunt was supposed to be childsitting her grandson, was actually just watching tv and letting the kid run wild
>kid is like 1 or 2, can't talk yet but can get around pretty fast
>bitch was a teenage mom whose daughter became a teenage mom, so for a grandmother she's pretty young
>bitch is lazy, lets kid do whatever
>I've seen her sitting on her ass in la la land while the kid was trying to cram something metal into an electric socket (and I had to save the kid)
>she also lets the kid run around with a shitty diaper because she can't be pissed to change it
>gets mad at me when I, trying to be helpful, comment it smells like he needs a change, but that's another story
>wasn't paying attention to the kid at all
>I'm in kitchen cooking dinner for everyone, using oven
>open oven door, holding giant pan of hot food
>suddenly kid runs up, runs straight at the hot ass open oven
>panic, nearly dump searing hot food all over myself to shut oven with my foot in time to save kid
>cunt wanders over lazily a full minute later, I'm collecting all the bricks I just shat
>I say, "the kid almost jumped into the oven. Why weren't you watching it?"
>cunt and everyone else gets mad at ME, despite my valiant effort of nearly harming myself to save the kid
>because I used "it' instead of "him"
>complete asspained uproar about using the wrong pronoun
>they completely ignore the fact that they nearly let a child run into a hot open oven due to their own neglect and laziness
>say fuck it, throw food on counter and leave it all, go to bedroom and read book

I'm still pretty mad about it and this was years ago. I should have let the fucking shit get burned. Luckily that cunt was granted justice by god, and her teeth fell out from drug use and she had a stroke that fucked half her face. I hate those people.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.