[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>absolutely love my gf >gf gained weight >no longer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1460647316573.png (27 KB, 577x559) Image search: [Google]
1460647316573.png
27 KB, 577x559
>absolutely love my gf
>gf gained weight
>no longer sexually adventurous
>abandoned her qt twee fashion sense
>getting the itch to not be monogamous

How do you fight the powerful urge not to cheat? I want to marry this girl someday, but she's done that "let yourself go" thing that lots of people do when they get into relationships.
>>
>>17089146
If you really wanted to marry her, the fact that she has 'let herself go' shouldn't be a deal breaker.
Also, how old are you?
>>
>gf gets THICK
>this is somehow a bad thing
Kill yourself my man
>>
>>17089151
>the fact that she has 'let herself go' shouldn't be a deal breaker.

Fuck off. Come back when you have standards.
>>
>>17089146
Tok kek you are going to be a very miserable person who has to take care of a fat nagging girlfriend. You fucked up
>>
Why don't you tell your gf to stop being a fat fuck and hit gym?

Does your relationship sucks so much you can't be straight up rude?

Can't relate. I'll say anything straight up if it bothers me.
>>
>>17089146
Now is a good time to practice open and honest communication. It's what you will need to do if you get married.

Explain to her that her weight gain is bothering you and seems to have affected intimacy between the two of you. Ask her to make adjustments in her life to reverse this for the sake of the relationship and her health.

And, BTW, she should be able to ask the same of you about things to help the relationship.
>>
>>17089160
Having your partner let themselves go a bit isn't ideal but someone that throws in the towel on someone they claimed to love because they gained a few pounds obviously didn't love them that much in the first place.
>>
>>17089167
>a few pounds

Yeah? And what happens when those are many pounds as opposed to a few? So you're telling me that sexual attraction isn't important in a relationship. See? This is why I told you to come back when you get yourself a set of standards.
>>
>>17089146
OP, you don't want to hear this. If you won't listen to you, you need to run while you're unattached. She'll likely only get bigger with time and you'll be connected by children/a mortgage/not having better options available. Divorce is expensive, and I'm not talking just financially.
>>
>>17089175
Cultivate a fat fetish.
>>
Why not go on long walks together?
There are loads of beautiful places, and you can take a healthy picnic. You could do this often and it would help her lose a little weight.

Make sure you check yourself. Did you "let yourself go" too?

Also you could try gym/ fitness classes together, not only will this help her get slimmer, but doing new things together will be fun, and maybe even get your sexy life going.

Also try to remain affectionate. Hold hands and kiss each other goodnight.

If you truly want to marry her, you'll up your game- change in relationships happen. You have to learn how to grow old together.
>>
why don't you just break up with her if it's leaving you tempted for other pussy?
>>
>>17089167
That's bullshit. If someone physically changes due to an issue they can control it also suggests a change in how they think, what they find acceptable, motivation, etc. A physical change can be a symptom of a personality change.
>>
>>17089146
start dieting and losing more weight yourself.

She'll either suicide (big bonus point for this one, pity card to play whenever, and you're single by default.)

Or, she'll want to lose weight with you because she jellly

Or, she'll stay fat, and get a lot more depressed, and you'll want to break up with her anyway 'cause you'll be better looking, and all she does is cry and need self assurance that you don't think she's too fat.
>>
>>17089146
do you think she's depressed or that something is troubling her? If she's gained a lot of weight, I can understand why she'd be less sexually adventurous and fashionable. Hard to feel good about yourself. Have you asked whether something's bothering her? She didn't put on the weight overnight. If you love her and want to marry her, you should have some idea of what's been going on in her head and life.

Or maybe you guys both eat crap food and it's caught up with her and she needs to learn about nutrition. (Doesn't catch up to guys until later when you all develop the middle-aged desk job gut.)
>>
>>17089151
>spineless cuck
>>17089159
>fatty enabler
>>17089167
>you love them how they were when you met them
>they change
>hurr durr you just never lost them in the first place
>>17090097
>if you loved her you need to up your game
>implying the woman should put in no effort

>>17090147
This anon gets it. The outside reflects the inside, if she lets herself go for no reason she's obviously justified it to herself.

You sit her down and be blunt. Tell her she's a fatass and fix it otherwise she's pushing her luck. Catering to feelings only digs the hole deeper.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.