[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tinder Story
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: tinder.jpg (68 KB, 1024x759) Image search: [Google]
tinder.jpg
68 KB, 1024x759
Tinder Story

> Be me, 19 years old
> Match with a cute/hot girl on tinder
> Arranged Date
> Be really nervous cause i never did this before
> "What if its a robbery?"
> Go on date anyways.
> Shes actualy as her profile picture, and looks very friendly
> Date goes really well
> She holds my hand
> We ended up making out in the street
> She totally wants to take the next step but i need to leave
> Fuckmylife.jpeg
> Go Home.

Since then we've been talking on a daily basis and i'm going to see her today. She's totally down for a homerun, question is, should i do it?
My major issues are: What if she isnt clean? Dont want any STD's.
What if she wants to bind me by faking pregnancy?
Is it normal that after just seeing me once she wants to fuck already?

Also, she's studying abroad in my country, so she'll leave soon. And the country where she's from has poor reputation among it's women.

So, What do?
>>
Do it and wear a condom dummy. Have a good time.
>>
>>17089065

This.

Also, what country is she from? Women around the world are whores, and the fact that she didn't have you bang her on the first date makes her slightly less whorish than the majority of women.
>>
Wear a condom, women are whores
>>
>>17089068
Brazil, also i was already planning on protecting myself
>>
>>17089068
Brazil. Also i was already planning on protecting myself
>>
>>17089076
are you white?
>>
>>17089682
ofcourse not lol
>>
>>17089062
girls dont bind you by faking pregnancy thats a myth. that tell you that because its hilarious and want to see your reaction. yes its a cruel joke but if they can say it then why not.
>>
>>17089062
dude, tinder is a hook up app for most people, not a dating app. Many chicks you meet on there are looking for sex. If she wanted to bone you on the first meeting, she has probably done so with plenty of other dudes. Beware of a relationship, but have fun imo.
>>
>>17089080

Enjoy Zyka,
>>
Condom is a must for hookups. No question. Even if she says she's a virgin or just got checked last week, use a fucking condom. You'll be glad you did after you cum, you won't be thinking "I wish I didn't wear a condom." You'll be satisfied.

If she's leaving soon there's a 90% chance she just wants to fuck you and have a NSA FWB situation. Take advantage of it dude. Relax and follow your instincts.
>>
>>17089062
>So, What do?
Wrap it up and give this zika chica the bone
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.