[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (113 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
113 KB, 1280x720
I think I'm being stalked. I have always had this undying feeling. Someone tried breaking into my house the other day and stopped and ran when I got to the door and today my mom left for work at 4 a. m. And texted me to be careful that there are men in a van in front of the house. (Knowing my mom she probably just fucking ignored them all like the pacifist she is and left all uncomfortable) I am waking to go to computer for school and there still here with there lights dimmed a tad.

I have to walk out to check the bus but I'm actually really scared. My backdoor doesn't work and no one else is home.

None of my internet friends are on Skype for me to call.

I really don't like involving authorities and makinh a huge deal but I'm scared.
>>
Edit:
Someone broke in previously but they didn't take anything. There was just footprints around my house. Now it happened again.
>>
Honestly I'm nervous and no one I know is awake I just need comfort
>>
>>17088894
call the police. even if you dont like involving authorities, its better to put up with a bit of awkwardness than lose your life or worse. do you know what human trafficking is? be careful.
>>
If there's a van, call the police and say there's a suspicious van/people that are never on your block and you're concerned. Maybe add in you need to get somewhere and people have previously broken in.
And I believe for this sort of thing you look up the number for the police department. Not an emergency, so not 911.
>>
>>17088902
This. Also will you be my gf
>>
File: IMG_6024631693960.jpg (52 KB, 960x870) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6024631693960.jpg
52 KB, 960x870
I am just gonna run when I have to go. I will just book it when I'm out the door. Im just so scared.

I just have no people to comfort me in or vent. Like ever.

I will be gf if I don't fucking die. Ill worn you I'm a Korean piece of shit that dresses from the 90s and sits on my ass all day playing Steel Battalion
>>
>>17088919
>someones breaking into my house help 4chan!

stop being a fucking idiot and call the police you spastic
>>
Sounds like schizo-paranoia to me. See a therapist.
>>
Get a carbon monoxide detector and call the cops
>>
>>17088894
Paranoia is the ultimate form of egotism.

Stop for a moment and ask yourself "What is so uniquely special about me that some shadowy organization would go to the trouble and expense of stalking me?"

The answer is almost certainly "Nothing. Thinking rationally, there is no reason why someone would pay some guys to stay up all night parked in front of my house."
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.