[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My gf accidentally told me indirectly her last bf was bigger
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1460411286042.jpg (224 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1460411286042.jpg
224 KB, 1200x1200
My gf accidentally told me indirectly her last bf was bigger than me in that he used to cause her pain by hitting her cervix. I already told her that its not okay but I have to live my entire relationship with her knowing she's had bigger, should I tell her that my ex gf was tighter than her to get even?
>>
she was complaining, not complementing her ex.

size actually only matters if it's an issue of comfort; otherwise clittoral stimulation is really what you gotta focus on.

insecure much tho
>>
>>17088857
She had bigger but she clearly didn't enjoy it, maybe take some comfort in that? She's kind of saying she prefers your dick to his
>>
A relationship is being a team, getting her back isn't really being a team now is it? Getting her back is intentionally hurting the person you "love", will it really make you feel better?
>>
She's indirectly saying your dick is a good size for her. As a woman who's been with someone who's 'bigger' it isn't actually as pleasant as people might think. That shit hurts.
>>
>>17088857
Why even bother with this shit in the first place?

I get it, you're insecure, yadda yadda. I really don't get why people get so worked up about this shit. She chose you, didn't she? Be happy about it. If you absolutely can't, break it off.
>>
>>17088857
No anon, that's not how it works.
You should be grateful that she is honest with you, she could have just told you your bigger the entire time and secretely think your tiny.

Seriously though, does it matter that he was bigger? Why are you so desperate about something you can't change when there are ways to make her even happier without using your meat alone.
>>
>>17088859
>>17088860
>>17088862
men don't care what a woman prefers

if a woman tells her 5'10" boyfriend that she prefers his height to that of her 6'4" ex-boyfriend, that doesn't make him feel better about it, even if it's true
>>
>>17088871
It would make me feel better, maybe I'm not as insecure as you.
>>
>>17088887
This. OP you seriously need to grow up. This is the most juvenile thing ive read all day
>>
>>17088862
From a male perspective, this as well.

I'm a tad too big for my gf and hitting her cervix usually means stopping that instant, because pain.
>>
>>17088871
>men don't care what a woman prefers

Then OP should be honest about it, and tell her he'd prefer physically hurting her every time they have sex over him having his ego hurt. That might hurt her way more than something petty like saying his ex was tighter.
>>
>>17088857
I wish I had a slightly smaller penis. I'm just shy of 7" and even that is too much for my gf, means I have to be careful not to go all the way in, or I hurt her and instantly ruin sex. Quit being an insecure manchild and recognize dong size should not be the basis of your self worth.
>>
>>17088857
You are a dick if you are willing to try and make her feel insecure to "get even" about your own stupid insecurities. She literally outright said she didn't even enjoy sex because of her ex's penis size. Grow up.
>>
>>17088857

OP... this might be a bit dodgy, considering this is a thread about relatioshits, however, I'm going to quote star-wars;

"There is always a bigger fish"

Take that into consideration.
>>
Way to take things out of proportion Opie. If she left her ex (who was causing her cervical pain) for you, don't you think you kinda one-upped her ex already?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.