[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been having this pain in my right nut for a while.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: unicow.jpg (14 KB, 445x356) Image search: [Google]
unicow.jpg
14 KB, 445x356
I've been having this pain in my right nut for a while. It doesn't hurt all the time, most of the time it's fine, sometimes it's a dull ache, sometimes it's a sharp pain out of nowhere. I haven't got laid in years so I know it's not an STD, and I'm 90% sure it's not a hernia cause I can't feel anything weird with self examination. the pain hasn't gotten any better in the last few months, and recently I've started to feel it in the lefty too.
I know I should go to the doctor but I'm scared I got some kinda ball cancer and if that's the case I kinda think I would rather just live normally until the end instead of going through all that treatment, everyone feeling sorry for me and probably losing my balls.

I know I'm a dumbass and you're gonna tell me to see a doctor yesterday but I havent told anyone about this and just wanted to let it out.
>>
>>17088795

objectively.

what the fuck does not knowing give you?

Peace of mind?

You already don't have any of that because you're on 4chan posting about something that worries you.

It may be something stupid like kidney stones.

go.
>>
>>17088806
Kidney stones don't make your balls hurt. But yes he needs to see a doctor it could just be some kind of cyst or infection
>>
>>17088795
it could be a muscle in your leg.
>>
change to different underwear
>>
>>17089211
This, or you're masturbating to frequently go a week without touching your dick. See if the pain stops.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.