[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There is a co-school mate that is really pretty and we've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: FB_IMG_1461888152034.jpg (57 KB, 912x912) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1461888152034.jpg
57 KB, 912x912
There is a co-school mate that is really pretty and we've been talking everyday a lot for the past week and a half and i really like her for about 2 months already.

She kinda started the conversation on snapchat and since then we always begin with small talks and shit but like in the evening we always end up talking about ourselves and our problems cus we really started to trust eachother.

We Also found out we have like almost everything in common (literally same music; hiphop, DnB n stuff, same hobbies, books and movies and sports and even our reactions on specific situations would be identical. The only thing she doesnt like is games but said she'd conform if she had a gamer BF (i play games myself)

But yestersay we talked till 2am, when she asked if i ever had a GF b4. I had one when i was a lil bitch at 12 and told her it didnt work out, then we ended up talking that she had 2 BFs, last one she ended with in december last year (been with him for almost 2 years) and how jealous and bossy he was and how he was threatening other guys who talked to her and embarrassed her by making out with her in front of the guys, then said that she would not go into a relationship anytime soon. She always says that im so cool and things and that she never thought we would become so friendly.

The thing is that i drop a lot of hints, tell her she is pretty and with great appearance (she said she doesnt like herself in look, and that she is fat. Even tho she has a bit of belly she isnt fat) and she aporeciates it, and sometimes call her "love" or similar, but in a kind of teasing/joking way, but she never seems to give any type of hints or compliments But in school she always smiles at me and/or mildly blushes....

The main problem is that im a fucking 16y/o wanker who cant hit on girls (was friendzoned 3 times so far because i was too nice), and my girl friend told me im too friendly and kind to girls. She gives me advice about girls and her especially
>>
(she doesnt know my crush tho because she goes to a different school).

I can leave more info if needed.

But idk what to do now, should i kind of stop being so interested? Stop talking? Try hard, or not force things and just wait since she said she doesnt want a RS anytime soon? Also do you think that i may have chances?

Also, my girl friend always says im decent looking when i say im ugly. So im not the weirdest looking nor a hot guy. So does my crush say that.

Pic unrelated, the faggot is from my prev. school
>>
File: 1451821712104.jpg (64 KB, 454x384) Image search: [Google]
1451821712104.jpg
64 KB, 454x384
sounds like a typical high school crush. have fun with it man, if you're crushing on a girl you see almost every day: go for her. you're in high school, fuck your girlfriend if you like your crush more. straight up tell your crush how you feel about her. Tell her you "don't want to keep talking if we're going to be just friendly like this". Try to kiss her. This is high school we're talking about, these are the testing grounds. There's really little consequence here. Do whatever your little heart wants man. You got a lot ahead of you, don't stress.
>>
File: 1460095550611.jpg (38 KB, 552x497) Image search: [Google]
1460095550611.jpg
38 KB, 552x497
>>17088807
or do you mean "girl friend" in the platonic way?
idk man just make power move on your crush
>>
>>17088807
Yes man i appreciate the tip but the thing is i dont fall just for any chick cus im not really Into hook-ups and such... I srsly do want to tell her about it but i was shy And introverted as hell in primary school. Im fixing myself on that step by step and that means im still kind of shy when talking irl (starting a conversation is my problem, keeping it not that much anymore). And thats why if i like someone in high school id like to make it happen and last as long as possible because once i get out, then yes, dates are the only solution after... Idk about the kiss tho cus we never really talked much in person (holidays for 2 weeks now)

The One in my school is my crush, the other "girl friend" is just a good friend from primary school, and she is lesbian anyway (she is the one helping me kind of with my crush)
>>
>>17088846
you gotta find a way to hang out with your crush outside of school, creating an outside relationship will bring you guys closer and give you more opportunity to have 1 on 1 interactions in person without the pressure of your peers making you feel anxious.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.