[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm probably going to have to fight this guy tomorrow, I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 750x1334
I'm probably going to have to fight this guy tomorrow, I keyed his car (long story). He's like 6'2 and one of those undercover security guards that arrests shoplifters. I'm 5'10 and slim build. Advice?
>>
Bring a knife and key his body.
>>
File: 51yHKCq1D2L.jpg (27 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
51yHKCq1D2L.jpg
27 KB, 600x600
>>17088763
you don't fight him. fighting's for children and professional athletes. just remember if he confronts you: whoever takes the first punch is the lesser man. it takes a man to throw the first punch, but it takes an even bigger man to walk away. that's how you truly win. stand behind your actions. if keying his car or whatever you did is enough reason to assault you you must have really deserved it. or else he's a dumb ass for possibly gaining a criminal record for something so petty. don't fight him anon. take the high road.
>>
Man why would you key his car...I don't understand why people do this because your car is part of your soul.

Did he catch you stealing or something?
>>
Beg him not to hit you
It helps if you're in tears while begging
>>
light his car on fire
keying his car?

what are you, a bitch?
>>
>>17088763
Wash your mouth out first.
Offer condom
>>
You deserve to get beaten up for keying another man's car. I don't care what he did, that's low
>>
>>17088763
Don't fight him, fighting anyone is dumb as shit unless you're preventing immediate danger to yourself or others. Seriously, it's not unheard of for people to get injured or even die in street fights if they take a bad fall. If you can avoid it do so, even if people give you shit for it, ego is a waste. If he's coming after you call the cops because assault is a crime.

Also, keying anyone's car is fucking retarded. Can you fix the situation by paying for the damages you caused?
>>
>>17088763
Offer to suck his dick
>>
All these cucks saying not to fight him...stand behind your actions even though you're a dick. Besides, he looks like a pussy.
>>
>>17088768
How can OP be the bigger man when he keyed someone's car? Damaging property is for crazy bitches who get dumped.
>>
>>17088763
>planning a fight

Unless you're getting paid to do it then it's half hearted and silly. He also has more reason to win. I'd just avoid the fight and give him money to repair his car. You're in the wrong.
>>
>>17088763
doubt youll be fighting him desu, being security guard he would definatly get fired if he was caught
>>
You're fucked m8 RIP
>>
File: 6.png (408 KB, 641x443) Image search: [Google]
6.png
408 KB, 641x443
>>17088915
> Offer to suck his dick
This.

If someone keyed my car, I would break his bones one at a time until he gave me the best sloppy blowjob of my life.

Polish up on your dick sucking skills, OP. You're going to need them.
>>
Just get some pepperspray or a knife. Who gives a shit?
>>
>>17088763
lol only women that get cheated on do that shit
>>
>>17089597
thats messed up he should be given lesser time his offense wasnt harmful. or at least a fine for wasting resources.
>>
>>17089631
true pepperspray isnt a criminal offense
>>
>>17089631
No. This is pussy advice. Take your medicine like a man. Don't escalate. That's for black kids and emo losers, and a good way to enjoy a life of being on the receiving end of anal rape and parole officers.
>>
File: 1459558838329.jpg (53 KB, 600x593) Image search: [Google]
1459558838329.jpg
53 KB, 600x593
>>17089643
If OP thought he had a single iota of a chance of even roughing the guy up a little, not even winning the fight, I would agree.

But OP is clearly a frail little thing that will get the absolute shit kicked out of him. So saying "take it like a man" when it's just going to be him getting fucking creamed, and god knows how hard because some people are insane assholes about their cars, is stupid.
For all we know this security guard and has been giving him shit for years, and now he wants to put OP in the hospital.
>>
You deserve everything you get for keying a man's car. You are lower than a heroin addict
>>
>>17089658
>insane assholes about their cars

I'm not even a car guy guy keying somebody's car is a dick move. It damages the surface whgich probably makes the paint and metal more susceptible to weather damage. At the very least it makes the car lose value so it's harder to sell once it gets old without paying hundreds of dollars to get it fixed.

OP, you fucked up. Learn from this and don't be an asshole. Even if the guy you keyed did something asshole himself like double parking or some shit, you can respond to that in a mature way. Keying a car is not mature. Pay for the repairs like a goddamn adult and you should be able to avoid a fight.
>>
Yeah, here's my advice. Stop keying cars you fucking faggot. I hope you get your shit beat in.
>>
>>17088763
>"SFU" on the shirt

Either this guy is 100% vaginal nu-male or OP's a spoilt jealous prick who deserves this reality check. Probably both, that's the atmosphere in New China.
>>
>>17088763

Well, you're a bitch for stealing his car, but you're an even bigger retard if you decide to fight him.

Just tell him to fuck off and walk away. If he pursues you, grabs you, or forces you into a physical confrontation rip his fucking ear off or bury your thumb in his eye, but you'd better make sure there was witness / photographic evidence showing you trying to disengage and being assaulted.
>>
>>17090388

*keying

Also, if you keyed MY car, I would demand you compensate me for the financial damages. Calculated based on the cost of restoring it to it's original pre-keyed condition. If you refused I would either sue you or your parents, depending on age.
>>
Listen brah.

If you need help.. just don't do anything to him.

Just wait for 1 week. I will send an army of devils to make him super sick. Once he is skinny and sick, you could become too comfortable.

But you gotta have a legit reason for hating this guy.
>>
>>17088768
>keying someone's car
>bigger man

Holy shit you're a faggot.
>>
>>17088763
We really can't make a fully informed decision unless we know the background. Obviously, hitting people to solve your problems is so patently retarded that it doesn't even deserve mentioning, so we really need to know what the offenses involved were to properly render judgement. You may as well go through internet court before you have to do the IRL version for property damage and assault charges.
>>
>>17088763
Don't instigate situations you cannot handle
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 720x540
>>17088763
I hope that faggy lookin roidhead stomps your guts out.

Also,

>shoplifting

Dafuq?
>>
>>17088763
wow i thought only crazy ex girlfriends keyed cars
>>
>>17088765
Fucking KEK
>>
>>17088763
get a gun
>>
That guy looks like a pussy who was bullied in high school.If i were you i'd call my 20 cousins and wreck the thit out of him
>>
>>17088763
next time you get angry, lock yourself up somewhere first, sit down, and give yourself thirty minutes. If you still feel like keying his car, then go for it, but usually by then your anger/adrenaline rush will go away and you'll realize how stupid what you were about to do is.

Anyways, write him a letter on the car leaving him money for repairs. Apologize, be a fucking grown up about your mistake and let him know you have anger issues. Either that or if he finds out it was you he's going to sue your ass AND beat the shit out of you.
>>
>>17089634
who cares?

if OP isn't the one that winds up on the ground, he won.
>>
>>17088765
Jail
>>17088768
Gay
>>17088872
Yes
>>17089631
Bitch
>>17090394
Gay
>>17091852
Bitch
>>17091860
Gay

If you were mad enough to key his car then you're mad enough to kick his ass in a fair fight. But from the simple fact that you asked this question I can tell you're a bitch. Most of the time when people schedule fights it's just an excuse to pussy out in the moment.
>>
get pumped up before, push ups n shit
confront him and throw the first punch as fast as you can (this is key)
dont do bitch shit like attacking when hes down or suckerpunching, thats for the faggots

hopefully bring someone to record it and post it here
<3
>>
>>17088763
OP I box competitively, if neither of you have much experience in combat sports you can compensate for a lack of skill by just being extremely aggressive, just constantly attack and move forwards, if you do that your chances are honestly pretty good.
>>
>>17088763
Don't go where you know he's going to be? If you're giving up that much weight and height you're going to lose the fight unless you already know what you're doing. There isn't a 24 hour montage for this shit.
>>
>>17092586
>confront him and throw the first punch as fast as you can (this is key)

By "key" do you mean "hoping for a good plea deal on the assault and battery charge"?
>>
>>17088763
You grow up and pay for the damages to his car.
>>
>>17089638
this better be bait

lurk moar faggot, its fake
>>
>>17088763

How'd the fight go? Did you get your ass kicked?

Also people complaining about "it's just a car lolo" car maintenence can be expensive. Even the smallest of damage can be hundreds of dollars. That's why most people flip the fuck out when their car is damaged.
>>
>>17092697
No one sees it than anything could have happened
>>
>>17092768
You know he got his ass beat.

He's a shoplifter ffs. They are always pussies/cowards.
>>
>>17089675
If you care about your car you don't deserve to own it.

It's just a thing.
>>
>>17089597
that isnt real u autist
the cuck in the picture cilled a 2 year old and was sentenced to like 20 years or smthn
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.