[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do? Game not working. Fairly new PC. Never had issues before.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1440x900.jpg (321 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
1440x900.jpg
321 KB, 1440x900
"The description for Event ID 1 from source NVIDIA OpenGL Driver cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.
If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.
The following information was included with the event:
Unable to recover from a kernel exception. The application must close.
Error code: 3 (subcode 2)
(pid=1828 tid=2876 rs2client.exe 64bit)"

-Event Viewer

What do?
>>
>nvidia
you literally begged for this
>>
>>17088372

thank you my problem is now solved. thank you for being a kind hearted person
>>
>>17088368

what card do you have?
do you have the correct driver?
what do you mean game not working?

details you homosexual
>>
>>17088412
>what card do you have?
GTX 760 192 bit 3GB
>do you have the correct driver?
I believe so. Updates through GeForce Experience. Always checking for latest.
>what do you mean game not working?
Horrible framerate, despite overkill specs. After a few minutes of playing, framerate gets worse, monitor forced into power saving mode, windows error message shown in event viewer.
>>
driver uninstaller program and manual driver installation didnt help
>>
dell, nvidia, and game admins all confused. computer almost new. makes no sense
>>
>>17088685
>dell
I realize you probably think I'm memeing you but this is the problem.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.