[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Growing Sister
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 4L_LZ81Zvsf.jpg (28 KB, 544x363) Image search: [Google]
4L_LZ81Zvsf.jpg
28 KB, 544x363
So I happen to read my 16 year old sister's phone messages and I found out that she is planning on "doing it" with her boyfriend. But not just that, she was also saying that she was getting bored of the normal way and that she wanted to try something new... so yeah...

Against my initial instincts I'm thinking of throwing a few condoms her way.

What does 4-chan think I should do?
>>
>>17088369
blue board mon ami
>>
>>17088369
blue board, jackass
>>
Becoming sexually active at 16 is pretty normal. If it's not too awkward for you, maybe have a little chat about if she's being safe and offer to give her condoms like you said. Or just slide them under her door, it's up to you. Kids these days are pretty reckless when it comes to sex so it'd be best to make sure your sister of all people is being smart.
>>
File: sfwboardfaggot.gif (931 KB, 384x216) Image search: [Google]
sfwboardfaggot.gif
931 KB, 384x216
>>17088369
>>
You are a retard. You can't stop 16 yearolds from fucking. If you give a shit about her you will buy her morecondoms and talk to her about getting on the pill
>>
>>17088369

What is that?
>>
yeah 16 is a normal age to start "doing it" just have a conversation with her about being safe if you can, idk if you're in a part of the world with shitty sex ed
>>
>>17088386
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pearling_(body_modification)
>>
>>17088381
Oh wow OP I'm sorry. I read that as
> I am thinking of throwing a few of her condoms away.
Carry on!!!
>>
You can do what my sister did for me, but less awkwardly. Go to family planning, tell them you're concerned about your sister having unprotected sex, and ask for a 'bag' of condoms, contraceptives, and whatever else they feel like tossing in. Make sure it's a paper bag. They also have contraceptive foams and such so that's a good idea. You could ask them if you could get a plan B pill there, but if not I highly suggest picking one up and putting that in the bag too.

Then, stealthily find a way to just leave it somewhere in her room where she will find it easily, but maybe not where the parents will immediately see it. Then just don't say anything. Less awkward for the both of you, and she'll probably feel much more inclined to use it after she gets over that initial shock of privacy being broken.
>>
Okay I've made up my mind, I'll hide some condoms in her purse to make it the less awkward as possible. Thanks everyone for your reply!
>>
>>17089260
What a massive cuck and a degenerate you are. Fuckin kill yourself.
>>
>>17088390
not gonna front i had the same first thought too

>>17089260
that's the most awkward thing i could possibly think of.

the least awkward thing would be to stop snooping on your sisters phone and have faith she won't fuck up. the slightly more awkward but safer way would to just tell her you where on her phone and apologize, and remind her to stay safe. you don't need to get her any condoms, she can do that herself.
>>
File: 1455369208004.gif (1 MB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1455369208004.gif
1 MB, 800x800
Why the fuck do men always think they have the right to snoop into their sisters/daughters' lives? It's her life, not yours. Piss off.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.