[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the ideal age to have children?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: 1461536009696.jpg (131 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1461536009696.jpg
131 KB, 640x640
What's the ideal age to have children?
>>
Never
>>
>>17088287
Probably around 30ish but not with a nigger like in your pic.
>>
>>17088289
W-Why?
>>
Biologically, when you're young. Late teens to mid 20s.

In today's world, when you're financially secure enough to support the children fully. So >>17088288
>>
>>17088287
Ideals are different for different people.
>>
>>17088294

If you're not wealthy and secure enough to give them a decent start its just irresponsible though
>>
I had a baby at 22 and at 24 I'm pregnant with my second one. But then again I married a very wealthy and financially stable man and I graduated college super young. I enjoy being a young mom but would never suggest it.
>>
>>17088292
Found the nigger.
>>
>>17088300

Ever cheated?
>>
In general I would say no younger than 25, but in reality it's just when you're ready. I waited until I was 29 even though I married as a teenager. We traveled, partied, learned to work as a team, and I worked on some anger issues I had, my husband worked on his shit too.

I think you need stability, you need TWO willing cooperative parents, and you need self awareness.
>>
32...from maturity and stability standpoint, and that's when I did it
>>
>>17088323
This right here. Two actualized parents involved
>>
>>17088287
29-35
make sure you dont smoke or drink heavy so that youre fertile and same for women
>>
Biologically? Teens/early 20s.
Career-wise? 30s.
>>
>>17088312
She may belong to a certain religion. Some of them ostracize you if you're not married and preggers with at least one child, if not on your second by 25
>>
>>17088287
Well I'll just give you my age. My pregnancies where planned and I've never regretted. 23, 27 and 29.
So far we're done but if by any chance we somehow got wealthy enough to own a house and get by without me having to work I would even be up for a fourth and last one.
>>
he has moms nose. and upper lip gap. and hair. and skin. and eyebrows. how unfortunate
>>
>>17088287
Mid 20's, talkin' 24-27. If it's too late don't stress it though. Its not so much the age you're looking for but conditions.
As long as you have atleast a secure place of living and a semi-secure source of income then you should be alright.

And to avoid any future issues make sure you guys do the things you want to do first. I.E. explore, vacation somewhere, let her grab a certain job she can't do with a kid, etc etc

In the same boat here.
>>
>>17088287
13-14 ?
>>
>>17089303
lel
"Planned"
3 kids and living in an apartment.
Yeah OK.
>>
>>17089878
TopKek

Fucking stupid whores.
>>
The moment you're ready to give up every dream for the future you've ever had that didn't have to do with having kids.
>>
>>17088312
Nope, not at all. I got super lucky with my husband and I can't imagine being without him. He's my best friend (:
>>
>>17088287

25-30

Any earlier and you won't have your shit together
Any later an your firstborn son will be an MLP-loving autism
>>
>>17089002
>>17088293
It's actually a pretty common myth that people are most fit and fertile in their teens, when actually people reach peak fertility start at 20 and through about 25 for women and from 20 to about 30 for men.

Women and men who have children in their teens show instances of higher pregnancy complication and birth defects (even when things like finances and prenatal care are controlled for). Women and men within their 20s have the lowest instances of complications and defects, as well as highest fertility.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.