[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I leave my girlfriend?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 960x960
So I'm 19, and been dating my girlfriend for almost two years. We don't live together, but spend a lot of time together. Neither of us are skinny, but I'm very fit, and she's a bit.. chubby, honestly. But she's gotten bigger over the past 6 months, and since we both go to the same college, we decided to take an exercise class together. And that's where the greentext comes in.

>gf is feeling "sick" so doesn't come to class
>go by myself and end up next to really qt fit girl in class
>I've never talked to her because my girlfriend would get extremely insecure
>cute short hair and big brown eyes, godlike curvy but toned waist to hips to chest ratio
>end up talking to her the whole class period while we workout
>love being around a girl I can compete with instead of my girlfriend who whines and gives up 10 minutes in then complains about her weight
>she eats really healthy
>my girlfriend lives off of junk food
>has an amazing quirky sense of humor
>almost every time she talks I end up laughing harder than I have with my gf in a long time
>really nice and can keep up a good conversation
>have a lot of common interests
>class is over
>leave and feel really upset
>enjoyed the hour 45 min class with her more than the last 6 months with my gf
>she asks if I want to grab something to eat with her and another classmate
>have to tell her no because I need to go see a "friend" who is sick
>feel even more upset

What the hell do I do
>>
You're young, take a risk and go be with cute funny fit girl. Dump fatty
>>
>>17088238
You took the very first chance you had to chat this chick up. You've probably been wanting to for weeks. Just dump your girlfriend. It's over.
>>
Get at it OP! Don't waste this opportunity.
>>
Go for it. Don't waste your time with the lazy girl
>>
>>17088238
GF sounds like someone you wouldn't wanna invest time in.
Bite the bullet, dump her, give it a shot with this new girl.

Even if nothing comes of it, it sounds like you're in a relationship that'll turn real sour soon enough.
>>
File: 1446279602587.jpg (41 KB, 448x458) Image search: [Google]
1446279602587.jpg
41 KB, 448x458
You take the fucking plunge. You tell your girlfriend you're done with her. You clearly aren't happy, and it will only get worse if you stay with her. Go for the fun new girl! You'll regret it if you don't. Fuck this fat lazy leech. Better yourself by surrounding yourself with better people. But I know what you're thinking, you don't hate your gf. If it was a simple decision it would be obvious to just get rid of her and go for this new girl. It should probably still not continue with her though (your gf). Let her down easy man. Good luck anon.
>>
Similar situation here
>bf of 2 years happy with min wage job
>doesn't want to make more money/get a better job
>generally lazy/boring
>meet new guy at work
>ambitious, funny, quirky
>have more fun with him than I do with bf

I think the best thing to do is to break up.
>>
leave the chub monster, she probably smells like chicken grease anyway, if it doesnt work out with the spicy taco then get back to the fast food shop lol
>>
If you want to move on, move on for sure. Just don't be a slut, make sure to break up with your GF first
>>
dont miss out on this girl OP
>>
>>17088238

Dump your girlfriend, mainly because of

>i was happier for 45 minutes than I have been in 6 months with my gf

Activate that ejector seat, yo
>>
omg, DONT fucking dump her. :( I bet she is so insecure, after all I feel so sorry for her and I wish I could hug her and tell her not to worry about anything :( <3

Just work on your relationship instead of giving up just because someone seems to be more interesting than her.
>>
>>17088965
ALL of you are heartless fags that dont understand on feelings and relationships. :/
Poor girl, omg :((

OP she should dump YOU instead because you are a freaking asshole
>>
>>17088972
>>17088970

0/8 b8 m8 u can't rel8 but I'll ab8 otherwise I'll b l8 4 my d8 with k8
>>
>>17088972
Nice bait.
>>
>>17088238
well, i was gonna write about how you should talk it over, give her another chance maybe, blah blah.

but i saw you're only 19. i'm assuming she's around that age as well. had you been older, i might've added emphasis on trying to give your relationship another chance.

dump her op. it'll motivate her to get into shape again if anything; plus you won't be wasting her youth on a strained relationship where you're tempted to stray. if i were her, i'd rather be dumped than cheated on emotionally.

i know you guys been together 2 years, but again, you're still quite young. both of you will be changing throughout your 20s and barely even know who you are yet. both of you owe each other a chance to discover yourselves by meeting new people and experiencing something new. both of you need to grow emotionally and in maturity.

if things were ever "meant to be", well then you guys may cross paths again and try things once more in the future maybe 5 years from now. keep that in mind.
>>
By making this thread OP you're showing that you already want to move on and leave your current GF. Even if some anon gave you some amazing advice and you decided to stay with her, it's too late. The doubt has wormed its way into your mind and it can't be undone. You'll never be as happy with her as you once were now that this realization of unease has come to light and it won't ever go away.
>>
and they say atheists aren't terrible people tippity top kek

almost like those without a moral center are lost and selfish
>>
thanks guys, I think I feel better about the whole thing.. she's changed a lot since we started dating, so honestly I don't really feel bad about this. I keep thinking about that girl from my class even when I'm with my girlfriend now. I'll probably do it tomorrow

>>17090344
the hell are you on about? If anything this pic is making fun of atheists
>>
>>17088972
What I like about this b8 is that if fatgf saw this thread this is exactly what would go through her mind which is exactly why she needs to go.
>>
You dump your gf obviously. You should be with somebody that makes you happy.

You meeting a qt girl is like the Gods sending you a gift of hope. The universe is literally shouting at you "Look at what you can have!"

Go for it my friend. Your gf is a fat degenerate and her bad habits will be passed on to your mutant offspring if you don't get out soon.
>>
>>17088238
you should kys
>>
>>17088970
no his gf doesnt deserve deserve this piece of shit he should just kill him self
>>
>>17088238
Yes Op, listen to Seneca, and all the members of this thread who say not to waste your youth.

Seneca says
"People are frugal in guarding their personal property; but as soon as it comes to squandering time they are most wasteful of the one thing in which it is right to be stingy."
>>
>>17091762
From /lit/ btw
>>
>>17088238
Should be interesting when your soon to be ex shows up to your exercise class and the new girl realizes you just dumped your gf.
>>
>>17088238
Why are you even asking? 90% of the post is talking about how much you like this new girl, and you didn't say once why you're with you're girlfriend. Dump her and pick up the /fit/ girl the next day.
>>
>>17091819
Anon brings up a good point, figure out the logistics of how this will work too,

This new girl sounds like a steal Op, but make sure you won't be seeing much of your old gf anymore especially in that exercise class
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.