[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Long story short. >17 >my girl has hormone problems in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 735x566) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 735x566
Long story short.
>17
>my girl has hormone problems in which she takes medicine for
>"has no sex drive"
>we haven't banged in 6 weeks.

I'm masturbating 2-3 times a day and going insane. She says if it's bothering me that bad I can fuck her and she will just sit and take it but I'd rather just not have sex at that rate. Any advice as to what I should do?
>>
>>17088210
just fuck her and actually turn her on
>>
>>17088227
See that's what I'm thinking, and I even said that and she was like "it won't work but ok"
>>
>>17088230
Eat her pussy like your mama made it.
>>
my friend had this problem. over the course of 2 years it made him insane and ruined the relationship. get out now
>>
>>17088230
do shit like pin up against wall throw her on bed feel her up get her worked up before you go to eat it or stick your dick in. my gf likes her back scratched and her tits played with and biting inside her legs and teasing her pussy
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.