[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I live in a small town in the balkans and I hate Serbs, I fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1457807701597.jpg (10 KB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
1457807701597.jpg
10 KB, 249x249
I live in a small town in the balkans and I hate Serbs, I fucking hate them, and there are a lot of them over here. I want to kill them all, I even don't consider them human beings. But this hate is killing me, I have to live with those roaches, have to talk to them everyday, it's disgusting...but I don't want to hate anyone, if I don't stop this I sure will kill somebody...

Help
>>
Time to grow up kiddo.
>>
File: image.jpg (630 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
630 KB, 3264x2448
I have a solution. There's a lot of Serbs and only one of you. So the easy/logical thing to do would be to, instead of killing the Serbs, kys. You're welcome OP.
>>
>>17088138
Not even Serbian... YOU, my friend, are the sub-human. Like some other anon said, kill yourself.
>>
>>17088683
>>17088688
Shut up, you don't even know how Serbs are...they are pigs
>>
>>17088138
You're right, bro. Serbs aren't human, like Russians aren't human either. We have a lot of Brits where I live and they disgust me too. You've got justified hatred, but you need to learn to cope with that so you can still function
>>
Isn't this a reference to a war of sorts? Pretty sure it is. Either that or it seems like a recipe for one.

OP, do you really want to declare war on the Serbs? War is pretty bad, if you do you should really stop thinking such things.
>>
>>17088138
are you a turk or a """Bosnian"""
or """"Croatian"""
or """""slovine"""'"
or"""""moten nigger'''''
>>
>>17088760
Why do these people hate Serbs?
>>
Who let you out of your containment board? Kill yourself, OP.
>>
>>17088764
The same reason Nazis hate Jews and Turks hate Armenians.
>>
>>17088841
I think if we're answering the question "why do people hate Serbs" rather than "why do the Serbs hate X", it should really be the other way around - Serbs are the Nazis and Turks in the Balkans. Every region has an imperial power that fucks over everyone and creates bad blood - England in the British isles, Russia in Eastern Europe, Serbia in the Balkans, Denmark in Scandinavia and so on. You'll always find them, and they will invariably bawl and cry about racism if they ever get their comeuppance from the dozens of nations they've fucked over and spoiled over the centuries.
>>
I wonder if Serbs have feelings
>>
>>17089072
You seem to forget that Turks are the Turks of Balkans, and nigga, there ain't no regional power in the Balkans for a long time, the one before the Turks was the Byzantian empire.
>>
>>17088764
Because of Slobodan Milozevic (spelling is probably off)
>>
>>17088702
цигъняope
move to albania or turkey and never come back
>>
>>17088138
Random American's input: Optimally, you'd have some kind of mental health clinic you could check into, but I have no idea how ingrained this hate is within your society, so the professionals may actually share your distorted view of Serbs.

I will point out that the term "Balkanization" in English refers to the process of when too many differing groups in a small region turn against each other in hate and destroy the possibility of functional government.

Ask yourself this, OP: Who benefits from your hate? What controlling forces in your country are profiting from the constant in-fighting between the different groups? Do you want to participate in this?

Then, ask yourself this: do you hate Serbs, or is it really the idea of what "Serbs" means to you? What makes them Serbs? Are they really all alike? Are you sure you don't already know people who are Serbs who you like, and you really only hate the concept, and not the actual people? Because this happens in the U.S. all the time. It's the reason why Trump is so successful, because he makes people think they hate people who don't actually exist in the real world.

So, please don't kill anyone, I guess is all, and when you meet people, try and focus on what you know about them instead of what group they belong to.

I really hope this helps, and I'm sorry you have to live with situation.
>>
>>17088138
>Not having a qt 3.14 Serbian girlfriend.
Shiggy
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.