[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alias/Side Name
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: download (3).jpg (3 KB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
3 KB, 260x194
I really need an alternate name/multiple alternate names but I'm lacking quite a bit of creativity. The back story to this is that I don't want anyone to know the same information about me as the next person. People who already know me can go about knowing me because I will keep Facebook as the real me but all other social media will be changed. I want to do this because I've come to the point that my personal info is unnecessary and I find it funny for people to know nothing about me. For people who truly want to know me then I will accept them once I trust them. So in conclusion, is this fucked up? If not, then please continue to suggest names for me to use.
>>
You're fuckin weird
>>
cumfart mcdonalds
>>
Do you think you're casanova or something? Get a grip buddy. Unless your a criminal, an alias us just plain tryhard.
>>
Look up the most popular names in your birth year. Find ones that appeal to you.
>>
google search random name generator. keep generating random names till you find one you like.
>>
Holy shit dude I pull off the same shit! I even carry different wigs for the fuck of it.
>>
>>17088569
>casanova
irrelevant
>>
>>17087997
You don't need a false name.

That being said the best way to make a false name is find two people who are similar to you (age, race, location, sex) and combine their names. So if you found John Hamilton and Chris Enfield you could call yourself John Enfield.

Do not call yourself cool mc cool name, nobody in the real world is named Xavier Dombringer or Zeppelin Deathadder
>>
>>17087997
i find it useful to have a fake name in mind just in case, though the way you wanna use it sounds retarded

Like others said just mix a name and a surname of someone your age

i use a fake name in case i get caught frauding in public transports, i give a fake name and fake address so they can't send me a bill

The absolute madman.
>>
>>17088028
Why not dindu mcmuffins the fantabulous cumfart frum his mumsy?

That's a much better alias.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.