[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you break up with someone youve lived with for 4 years?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1457135811249.jpg (196 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1457135811249.jpg
196 KB, 1920x1080
How do you break up with someone youve lived with for 4 years?
They still really love me, but our relationship is dead. We do nothing.
They have few local friends and their family is on the other side of the country.
What do?
>>
Be honest. What's worse than dragging an emotionally dead relationship along after 4 years? 5 years. It has to end, so just get it over with. Yes, it will suck, but isn't it better for everyone involved?
>>
>>17087831
Thats my thinking.
We have a vacation planned this month. I think after that. Maybe things will magically turn around.
>>
>>17087823
Your coworker must be so hot. She ruined your relationship.
>>
>>17087840
eh. This feeling has been growing for a while. The spark that lights the powder keg cant get all the blame for the explosion.
>>
>>17087856
How is your relationship dead?
>>
>>17087859
We dont talk. We eat sleep and work.
We no longer have any similar interests.
The fun we used to have hanging out with eachothers friends is over, they no longer have many friends.
I want kids, they dont, but I wouldnt want kid with them

We have sex about once a month, MAX. It used to be every day.
Weve talked about it several times in that past, about both of us being unhappy and we make a list of things to change.
We follow the list but the end result is the same.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.