[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Aquarium Date Tips
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 12
File: Yes 3.png (234 KB, 1067x1703) Image search: [Google]
Yes 3.png
234 KB, 1067x1703
Ok so last night I asked out a girl to come to the aquarium with me on Sunday, it will be our first time going out. Anyway, what do you guys suggest I do for the date to make it the best possible?

I plan on suggesting to change the time to the morning so we can eat at one of the restaurants in the aquarium for lunch instead of getting kicked out at 5 pm (when they close). How do I do that? I plan on saying "Hey, are you ok with me coming in the morning instead, like 9 AM?". (btw fish land opens at 9 so that will be best time to get there.)

Also, how do I make it clear that this is a date and not a couple friends hanging out? I don't know how to initiate hand holding, I'm afraid I'll make her cringe or something, plus I've never been in a relationship or even held hands with a girl before. I'm not sure if I should feel out the situation during the date or if I should be very explicit about it. I did offer to pay for her ticket there, but I'm not sure if that is enough.
>>
File: oh no.png (206 KB, 1071x1703) Image search: [Google]
oh no.png
206 KB, 1071x1703
All right I chose to be explicit, lets see how this goes. Still waiting for the reply.
>>
>>17087818
Quit waiting around for her reply. Go do something productive. God you aren't even in a relationship yet and you seem needy as fuck.

Well you made it clear its a date. Now focus on reading her reactions during said date. Then you can progress from there. Also no thinking, this will come naturally to you. The more you think percentage of failure will increase.

Also good job taking my advice yesterday and growing a pair of balls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xppg2plHqB4
>>
>>17087818
Don't text too much. Talk and ask her things in person.

>I don't know how to initiate hand holding
Just brush your hand against hers, see what happens.
>>
>>17087786
OP post a picture of her.
>>
File: 1453499743357.gif (405 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1453499743357.gif
405 KB, 500x375
>>17087886
Hmm, this doesn't seem to be such a bad idea. I'll try it and see if she cringes or not lol.

>>17087893
I won't post pic but i'll describe her. She's kind of short with small-medium breasts (not flat but they are there), very pale skin (like ghost pale, wouldn't be surprised if she had an iron deficiency), with cute freckles across her cheeks. She's basically a small asian/white girl with jet black hair.
>>
>>17087786
this was your idea, you should pay for her ticket.
>>
File: Yes 2.png (231 KB, 1079x1695) Image search: [Google]
Yes 2.png
231 KB, 1079x1695
>>17087909
I already offered to do so earlier on. Also, itt's been over an hour, still no reply. I can't believe I'm actually getting ghosted by the girl of my dreams...
>>
>>17087927
I already told you. Stop texting her so much. Tell her you look forward to seeing her, that's it. Pick her up on the day you're going to see her. Have some aura of mystery. And at least pretend you have some sort of a life. You're going to friend zone yourself.
>>
Op you sneaky bastard. If you live in Texas and assuming that this girl is in the same grade and since she is taking AP US History, that would make you... 17.
>underage
>get off muh board
>>
>>17087927
an hour is not ghosted dummy. just go play some video games for the time being, stop acting so needy, its unattractive.
>>
>>17087927
She's losing interest, because you're not giving her enough mental stimulation OP. Text her back immediately with a witty quip. Write this:

"I most indeed will nuzzle you softly at the fish exibit tomorrow hehe like a goldfish nuzzles another goldfish. Have you heard about how a male salmon can fertilize over two thousand eggs from a female salmon? Tehe I wonder what i'd have to do if you laid that many eggs? :ooh: probably nuzzle you with soft kisses hehe. I haven't displayed such intellectual musings since I watched Alice in Wonderland as a kid. It would have even been weirder if Alice were sexual?? You are even more a godess, so don't be jealous hehe, because only you will get a tender nuzzle maybe. if that's alright? I seriously don't want to pressure you. Ok, let me know. Regards."
>>
>>17088087
This
>>
>>17088087
What the fuck? I may be bad with women but I'm not so bad that I think for even a moment that sending this is even remotely a good idea
>>
>>17087927
You're not being ghosted... she's busy.

She already agreed to your invitation. She seems enthusiastic so don't blow it between now and Sunday.

I would of left it at the afternoon and then, when having to leave the aquarium, I would of said "so what do we do now? Dinner somewhere?"

If she agreed I would then take her hand as we walked away.

As far as hand holding in the aquarium, well, you've have to judge the mood of the 'date' as it progresses.
>>
>>17088162
The aquarium closes at 5, is that too early for dinner, or not? And is it now too late to backtrack? Cuz honestly I have no idea where we would go to dinner without doing research beforehand on where is good (and not too expensive!)
>>
>>17088170
Or maybe I could do the same thing with lunch instead? I do intend to keep it a bit low key and casual, not super "formal" or anything.
>>
>>17088170
>>17088174
Damn kid, hold your horses.

No backtracking. You need to stand firmly in your plans. After the aquarium trip you can simply say "Hey im hungry lets go grab some food. I know a great (insert random food type here) resturant not too far from here."

Boom now you are extending your date.
>>
File: ooh.png (202 KB, 1063x1687) Image search: [Google]
ooh.png
202 KB, 1063x1687
Will update on Sunday on how the date goes. I'm glad she replied, but she didn't add any exclamation marks or even a happy emoji, which I always put when I text her good night, this one seems a bit rushed, kind of like she didn't really want to go on a date, only a couple of friends hanging out, but now it was too late for her to back out so she is forced to go on the date. Or maybe she was tired but loved me enough to say good night anyway. I will find out on Sunday.
>>
>>17088226
No. Never go to bed on a sour note. This is the number one rule of relationships.

Text her back immediately: "I noticed that you said goodnight, but didn't add an emoji. Are you having mixed thoughts? I get you might be having mixed thoughts. I would too, but please, please, PLEASE I will make this up to you. I will make you my queen."

Don't let her slip away. You're fucking this up.
>>
>>17088258
>"I noticed that you said goodnight, but didn't add an emoji. Are you having mixed thoughts? I get you might be having mixed thoughts. I would too, but please, please, PLEASE I will make this up to you. I will make you my queen."

Lol how fucking stupid do you think I am? I will just come off as a creep if i do that. I just gotta keep things low key until Sunday, then the game begins.
>>
op don't seem needy.
Even if I like a guy if I feel like he's being clingy or needy it turns me off.
Just play it cool. She'll notice if you're over analyzing
>>
>>17088226
She got back to you in 5 minutes, that's a good sign. She likely doesn't feel forced, she wouldn't agree to see you, period. Relax and stop over thinking. You two will have a good date so long as you don't spaghetti yourself.
>>
File: 1453517291166.jpg (65 KB, 1194x674) Image search: [Google]
1453517291166.jpg
65 KB, 1194x674
>>17088286
Look closer. It's 2 hours and 5 minutes, dumbass.
>>
>>17088290
You're Gucci dude just chill until Sunday. As in don't hit her up or anything. She knows where she needs to be and when you're going to be there. Until Sunday you two have nothing to talk about unless she's hitting you up
>>
What's the general consensus for when OP fucks this up? Before the date? On the drive there? At the aquarium? The multiple "pls respond for 2nd date" texts 15 minutes after taking her home?
>>
>>17088290
Damn that's not good. You have to say something to break the tension at this point. Do NOT leave things how they are or it will carry on into your date.
>>
Stop stressing over it! Relax man.
>>
>>17088305
I give it a solid 15 minutes after they start going through the exhibits proper.

OP if she doesn't suck you off ditch her downtown
>>
>>17088305
I think he'll push her into the shark exhibit if she doesn't answer quick enough to the lunch or dinner question.
>>
>>17088290
Gonna have to agree with the other anons. You need to respond at this point if she waited 2 hours to reply. Keep it simple. Just ask how she's feeling about the date.
>>
>>17088330
Don't do this OP. I'm gonna level with you. This girl agreed to a date, knowing that it's a date. You might still get stood up, and them's the breaks, but nothing makes a vagina dry up faster than needyness. She's clearly not sure how she feels about you, and honestly I'd probably cut this one loose, but you can at least take her out on Sunday and bring your A game, but don't be surprised if it doesn't pan out. Same thing happened to me over last fall with a girl in class. Don't be cold and aloof, but also don't be drooling over her. Godspeed, anon.
>>
>>17088347
>trusting a tripfag
>>
>>17088290
Christ that's awkward. Make a joke or something.

I'd go with, "haha oh I'm looking forward to it so much that I even jerked off to you. /sarcasm Haha relax tho seriously."
>>
>>17088347
Back to r9k if you're going to be this beta. You have no clue how to approach women.
>>
>>17088352
>being too retarded to know that the only way to fight tripfags is to become them
Too new to even know who pegasus is? So you've been coming to advice for what, the last 5 hours?
>>
>>17088359
He already approached her and she waited 2 hours to respond to his invitation calling it a date. Bully for you though Sherlock, I bet you're toe deep in pussy
>>
>>17088360
>tripfag rationalizing tripfaggotry

yeah..

Anyways OP, ignore him, he doesn't know what he's talking about.
>>
>>17088367
Sorry broski, I'd say something comforting, but it's hard for me to empathize with retards since I've never been one.
>>
>>17088290
This >>17088363 tripfag is giving you horrible advice OP.

Who do you trust, this tripfag or the other four anons who recommended otherwise? You HAVE to ask her how she is feeling. Women are emotional creatures and she'll really appreciate it.
>>
OP YOU HAVE TO TEXT HER NOW BEFORE ITS TOO LATE
>>
>>17088371
rofl, here's to hoping OP comes back with his results. I'm totally sure you're all right.
>>
>>17087818
OP, did you guys talk about her "problem solving answer" before? Was that a callback to a prior converstation? Because if not you're a fucking autist m8
>>
>>17088383
I've never in all of my years lurking here seen an OP come back and admit that his date stood him up. But I strongly feel that's what's going to happen here.
>>
>>17088403
I think if he kept the original time it would've probably been fine, but 9AM is really fucking early to deal with OP's bullshit.
>>
>>17088411
>Do you wanna go look at the dolpins or the manatees next?
>Personally I'd prefer the manatees.
>>
>>17088411
is 9 am too early? Fish land closes at 5 so I don't want to leave due to being kicked out by the closing people. Also, I am much more sane irl, I'm known as the "calm" guy in the school. If we go 9 AM we can get lunch over at Kyle Warren park or something after we are done. That, and I kind of don't want to be around during rush hour.

>>17088399
Yeah, I talked IRL to her about it since I saw her about 15 minutes after she sent that text. I'm not as stupid as you guys think...
>>
>>17088432
>Not Stupid
>Over-analyzing one text (. I'm glad she replied, but she didn't add any exclamation marks or even a happy emoji, which I always put when I text her good night, this one seems a bit rushed, kind of like she didn't really want to go on a date, only a couple of friends hanging out, but now it was too late for her to back out so she is forced to go on the date. Or maybe she was tired but loved me enough to say good night anyway. I will find out on Sunday.)

Pick one and only one you needy fuck.
>>
>>17088432
Don't ask us. Text her. Ask her if 9AM is too early, and make it clear that you didn't mean to pressure her.

Your social skills need work OP. It's the little things that count.
>>
>>17088439
She said anytime is fine, though, and I asked her if she was ok with the 9 AM and she said "yeah that is fine.". Isn't that enough? I think I need to chill until Sunday, man.
>>
>>17088445
Girls never say what they really mean. I have a girlfriend man, I know. It won't hurt to ask.

It's also probably why she was acting a little cold at the end. Women expect you to be thoughtful. Don't put this off. Text her back now.
>>
>>17088432
>Fish land closes at 5 so I don't want to leave due to being kicked out by the closing people.
Why does that matter?

>If we go 9 AM we can get lunch over at Kyle Warren park
Going to the park is a good idea. I've at least made out with almost every girl I've gone to a park with.
>>
>>17088445
>she said "yeah that is fine.". Isn't that enough?
Hahaha oh OP. You have a lot to learn.
>>
>>17088451
>>17088460
Maybe you guys are right. I'll try texting her tomorrow morning and see if she is still ok with the 9 AM time.
Does something like "Hey, you still ok with going early in the morning? It's all right if you want the afternoon, I'm free all that day so whatever time is best for you."

btw it is 12:30 AM so I am not going to text her now, she will think I am crazy for texting that late.
>>
>>17088445
You need to be less of a spaz in general when it comes to setting up dates. Women hate that shit.

This is how your replies should have transpired:
>You: Wanna go to the dallas aquariam with me on Sunday?
>Her: yes blah blah blah how much is it
>You: Its a date so dont worry I got it
>Her: *panties moisten* haha ok what time?
>You: I'll pick you up at X o clock. wear something cute
>Her: ok :)

Done. Donezo. In the bag. No spazzy backpedaling. No struggle. Attraction conveyed. Date status conveyed. Anticipation set. You gettin this OP? This is fundamental shit right here.
>>
>>17088468
Look I'll be honest. You've already waited too long to reply, but it will look very, very bad if you wait until tomorrow.

You have to text her now, don't wait any more, because every second you wait the worse it looks. Bring it up smoothly, like it just popped into your head. With luck, she won't even notice.
>>
>>17088479
Yep. Exactly my thoughts. OP is delaying the inevitable. He knows he messed up a bit, but he's avoiding the problem like the beta he is.
>>
>>17088479
Op several people in this thread are obvs trying to sabotage you

leave the poor girl the fuck alone for tonight.
>>
>>17088468
Yes that sounds fine. I'd send something like that to my girl.

Definitely don't put it off though. I know you're considering it, but seriously don't. It looks really weird if you "change your mind at the last second" tomorrow.
>>
File: 1460793688712.jpg (85 KB, 300x269) Image search: [Google]
1460793688712.jpg
85 KB, 300x269
>>17088479
this desu

>mfw op tries to act like nothing is wrong days later
>>
>Also, how do I make it clear that this is a date and not a couple friends hanging out? I don't know how to initiate hand holding, I'm afraid I'll make her cringe or something, plus I've never been in a relationship or even held hands with a girl before. I'm not sure if I should feel out the situation during the date or if I should be very explicit about it. I did offer to pay for her ticket there, but I'm not sure if that is enough.

You sound to beta and needy, but hey, at least this will give you experience, I wouldn't try to much to make a connection since you still seem inexperienced, just go and enjoy the experience without any forced plans.
>>
>>17088479
>>17088482
>>17088483
Fuck, so much conflicting advice. Ok here is my plan: I will try to find her IRL in the school tomorrow, and if I do, then I will ask her about it irl, otherwise I will text her afterschool.

>>17088487
>"change your mind at the last second" tomorrow.
We are going Sunday, not saturaday, no not really last minute as you think.
>>
>>17088493
>We are going Sunday, not saturaday
I get that, but it still looks bad to a normal person. You'll have to just trust me on this. I honestly wouldn't wait.
>>
>>17088469
This. Although I'm having a good laugh at the cringe advice some are giving, and I'm not going to feel bad in the last if OP follows that shit kek
>>
>>17088468
>>17088493
>12:30 AM
Lol nigga. My woman and I stay up until 4 on the reg. Just man up, stop being awkward, and send the text.

I say that especially since it's clear here >>17088226 that she didn't take well to the change in schedule. Man up, and take the lead.
>>
>>17088495
I still have the feeling that texting her at 12:30 makes me look like I went "Oh shit, I need to keep texting her, I'm desperate!", but the next morning seems more casual. Or even better if I ask her irl, right? I mean, /adv/ has beengiving me some shit advice so far (>>17088087
,>>17088322, >>17088499
to name a few.) I know her better than you guys, I can guarantee that she is sleeping and will not see this until tomorrow morning anyway.
>>
>>17088493
>talking about your texting plans irl
Dude ... no. You're overthinking this. Just keep it to texting and message her. I agree with the other anons. If you put this off, you can say bye-bye to the girl. She's not that happy about your plans.
>>
>>17088503
>texting her at 12:30 makes me look like I went "Oh shit, I need to keep texting her, I'm desperate!"
Honestly, you're buying too much into the r9k meme. "Ooo don't be desperate man".

It's not desperate. It's just considerate to not wait. And as a normal guy, it really feels weird to put it off.
>>
>Maybe you guys are right. I'll try texting her tomorrow morning and see if she is still ok with the 9 AM time.

You always want to look confident to a girl, you need to lead this, you are scared that your set up will annoy her? She said it was ok, then move on, you will pick her at that time.

>Does something like "Hey, you still ok with going early in the morning? It's all right if you want the afternoon, I'm free all that day so whatever time is best for you."

Look, I'm giving you a chance to turn this date down because I'm a little fag, that needs your approbation every single second, I'll be free all year for you, emoji emoji emoji.

>btw it is 12:30 AM so I am not going to text her

Yeah just fap to her picture and go to bed.
>>
>>17088515
>emoji emoji emoji

I never got the hate for guys that use emojis. I don't see it as a feminine trait or anything, like wtf is supposedly wrong with dudes who use emojis?
>>
>>17088503
>texting her at 12:30
It will stick in her memory more if you text different plans on different days. Right now, you're just continuing a conversation chain. If you wait though, it makes you seem indecisive.
>>
>>17088515
OP knows her better than that. It's obvious that she would prefer to go at a time other than the morning. At the very least he should ask to be polite.
>>
>>17088524
>It's obvious that she would prefer to go at a time other than the morning
And how is this obvious at all?
>>
>>17088503
JUST SEND THE GOD DAMN TEXT REEEEEE!

SCREW YOU OP! YOU GET A CHANCE AND YOU MESS IT UP! YOU DON'T DESERVE HER!
>>
Did you text her yet? Dude, you need to do it now.. while it's still "today". If you wait until tomorrow things will be fucking weird.

Do it faggot.
>>
>>17088525
Look at the responses she gave you. She went from somewhat excited to somewhat indifferent.

Also, I've got a girlfriend too. She hates doing things in the morning. It takes a long time for her to get ready, and she doesn't like to rush from one thing to the other. I know women, man.
>>
Just get it out of the way OP. Jesus I hate autistic people.
>>
File: Ciel.png (487 KB, 643x486) Image search: [Google]
Ciel.png
487 KB, 643x486
Ok if I pick her up at 1, we get there 1:45 (2 if traffic), half anm hour in line for 2:30, then 2.5 hrs to enjoy fishies. That seems pretty fucking good, actually. I guess I'll switch back to 1, but how do I do so without awkwardness? I feel a 1 am text would be just that, despierate and awkward.
>>
>>17088544
>I feel a 1 am text would be just that, despierate and awkward.

it's not desu. i think it will be more awkward if you do it later. stop being a pussy
>>
>>17088544
> I feel a 1 am text would be just that, despierate and awkward
Not if you do it right. What you said here: >>17088468 wasn't half bad. Mention that you were "kinda thinking about 1".
>>
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 1062x691) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 1062x691
>>17088517
If you know how to use them, that is.

Just look at the chat, OP seems to be the girl on this convo.
>>
>>17088499
>>17088508
>>17088514
>>17088515
>>17088519
>>17088527
>>17088528
>>17088531
>>17088539
>>17088547

Dude, you have a fucking problem. Stop.

Abandon this thread OP. Some pathetic samefag has made it his mission in life to ruin this for you, apparently.
>>
>>17088544
Nah you're being awkward right now. Just text her now and be cool about it.
>>
>>17088554
>everyone is wrong except me

Fuck off.
>>
>>17088554
>Abandon this thread OP
So is he trying to ruin me, or are you?

DO I TRUST >>17088554 OR >>17088555
>>
>>17088554
The four post you quoted is not the same from the others, I told him to be confident, the other part was satire.
>>
>>17088552
He's just using emojis to clarify his emotion? Texting is notorious for being unable to read the tone. Emojis make that way easier. Like I would be weirded out if my boyfriend didn't use emojis
>>
>>17088557
Never in the history of /adv/ have the replies been so concordant in such quick succession. Get a fucking life, samefag.
>>
>>17088564
that was my post and yeah, my mistake on that one
>>
>>17088557
87/8/18/1, I know I've posted a lot but I noticed that when >>17088568 and >>17088564 posted the 18 did not go up at all. I see the same fagging now, so I will see her tomorrow!
>>
>>17088571
>>17088554
Lol samefaggot. That was my post. Nice bait.
>>
>>17088565
Fair enough, I was just trying to convey that his excessive use, (more so with this girl that doesn't even use emojis) can look faggy.

>>17088563

Trust that samefag, and you will learn the hard way.
>>
>>17088571
1:24
>>17088573
1:26

fuck off samefag, I'm going to bed.
>>
>>17088575
Not him, or samefaggers. This is me:
>>17088479
>>17088514
>>17088550
I've been trying to help you. I'm sorry if people are screwing with you.
>>
File: 1461445700837.jpg (9 KB, 261x192) Image search: [Google]
1461445700837.jpg
9 KB, 261x192
>>17088575
good for you op. less is usally more when it comes to texting women. see >>17088469

>>17088554
all that effort for nothing, eh guy? must be a pretty sad life you live
>>
>>17088574
As far as I know, he used like a single emoji, so I'm not sure where the excessive use phrase is coming from. But I get what you're saying about how it's kind of weird that he's still using emojis even though she isn't, because I definitely adapt my emoji use depending on who I'm texting.

And OP, I'd say that you should wait to text her. She told you good night so she's done for the night, probably sleeping. It can wait until tomorrow
>>
>>17088583
Screw off dude. I've made four posts in this thread, and your accusing me of samefagging too. Now you've made OP paranoid, and maybe he should be. Either way, I honestly tried to help, and now he's just going to ignore my advice. You're an asshole, man.
>>
>>17088575
OP no. This dude >>17088554 is screwing with you for whatever reason. He's probably a bitter virgin.
>>
>>17088575
Whatever OP, I wasn't a samefag.

I'd still say text her tonight, but hopefully you have good luck either way.
>>
>>17088594
I am he. Here is every post in this thread that I endorse, that was not written by me:

>>17087883
>>17087886
>>17087909
>>17087940
>>17087958
>>17088162
>>17088188
>>17088273
>>17088301
>>17088319
>>17088347
>>17088363
>>17088492
>>17088498

Here are the posts by me:
>>17088469
>>17088483
>>17088554
>>17088566
>>17088583

Op, take note of my line of thinking and all the people in agreement. You need to chill the fuck out. Women hate indecision and neediness. You are conveying both.

So even though 9 is a weird date time I think changing it again is a bad idea because you've already changed it once.

That's my 2 cents, based on my experience with women. Do what you feel is best, and good luck.
>>
>>17088609
Agree to disagree. Sometimes you have to respect what a woman wants.

It was a mistake for OP to change the time. He was right from the beginning, and he needs to fix the problem now before it gets worse.

Not that it really matters though anymore since OP is gone.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-29-07-34-39~2.png (277 KB, 1080x1699) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-29-07-34-39~2.png
277 KB, 1080x1699
OP here. Going against same fag advice went pretty well
>>
Samefag(s) btfo

>>17088508
>If you put this off, you can say bye-bye to the girl
WHERE ARE YOU NOW, HUH? ASSHOLE? WHERE ARE YOU NOW
>>
>>17088087
I can't fucking breathe
>>
File: nuzzle.png (488 KB, 2414x1695) Image search: [Google]
nuzzle.png
488 KB, 2414x1695
test
>>
>>17089054
She used a smiley, I think you're okay now OP
>>
Coming from a girl I think the aquarium sounds lame as fuck lol

You guys will be bored after about an hour and 9am for a date is way too early she probably groaned at the idea of waking up at like 8 to do her makeup and shit on a weekend

but since it's too late to change plans now just don't text her any more until Sunday otherwise you'll come off as over eager and that'll scare her off
>>
OP was doing fine, this thread was unnecessary
stop overthinking next time
now you sound needy as fuck
>>
>>17087927
>APUSH

You must be 18 years or older to use this website.
>>
>>17089381
>Coming from a girl I think the aquarium sounds lame as fuck lol
Good thing he's not dating you then.
>>
>>17089381
OP here, she really likes animals. She has 6 chickens, 2 hamsters, 2 lizards, and shrimp and fish and stuff. Gotta appeal to the situation.
>>
>>17087786
>apush
This board is 18+
>>
>>17088258
underrated post
>>
>>17090018
lol
"you didnt add an emoji"
anon
anon pls
>>
>all these 19 year olds who associate apush with high school
Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.