[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best way to psychologically bully someone at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7
What's the best way to psychologically bully someone at work until they quit?
>>
give us a scenario
>>
you do it by

growing up
>>
>>17087753

well this chick at work is playing games, I'm over it. I'm not her boss, so I can't fire her, but we work in close quarters and don't want to see her face.
>>
>>17087762
what kind of games?
>>
File: dildo.jpg (10 KB, 249x300) Image search: [Google]
dildo.jpg
10 KB, 249x300
>>17087751
Smirk at everything they say, stare at them and smirk. Just look at them and roll your eyes at them all the time.
>>
>>17087762
>playing games
By playing games, do you mean she's being friendly and outgoing and you're misinterpreting it as her toying with you? Is this what you're butthurt about?
>>
>>17087774

asked for my number, texted, told me to get snapchat, send snpps of herself in her bra,came to talk to me at my work area etc. The ignores me. You can't treat me like that. Any time she fancies I'm there to fill her boredom. Fuck outta here! I NEVER one asked for her number or would go and talk.
>>
>>17087784

It's more than being friendly my dude, everyone at work is friendly. The other chicks don't do the same shit.
>>
>>17087787
she wants attention
you're giving it to her
stop giving it to her
>>
File: 1315105001887.jpg (83 KB, 498x363) Image search: [Google]
1315105001887.jpg
83 KB, 498x363
>>17087787

...are you serious right now? Who gives a fuck? Grow up. Yes she's immature and shit, but this weird jealous rage on your part is uncalled for in a workplace environment. Just ignore her for fucks sake and go on with your life
>>
>>17087796

I don't want to not give her attention, I want to make her feel bad about herself.
>>
>>17087800
why?
just do you my nigga
pay her no mind
>99problems.avi
>>
>>17087794
Yeah my bad for jumping to conclusions, I apologize.

>>17087787
She likes the attention, but she may be hoping you do something. From conversations with women, I've found that they will stick their neck out like that and hope you reciprocate. If you don't, they might feel rejected (or they lost interest, either is possible).

Did you try to make a move on her, or no?

Oh and to answer your question, I wouldn't go there. Ask to switch departments or transfer to another location altogether if it gets that bad.
>>
>>17087800
Would you consider yourself a vindictive person?
>>
>>17087822

Not really, just in thought. I'm too soft to be in practice.
>>
>>17087787

So you're upset she's not giving you more lewd attention? Get over yourself, champ.
>>
>>17087821
>She likes the attention, but she may be hoping you do something. From conversations with women, I've found that they will stick their neck out like that and hope you reciprocate. If you don't, they might feel rejected (or they lost interest, either is possible).
>Did you try to make a move on her, or no?

NO because she has a long term bf.
>>
>>17087800
>I want to make her feel bad about herself.

Dude are you me?

I remember fucking up with this girl and pussying out of all opportunities to talk to her, even times she started the conversations, then later on she was talking loudly about how she kissed some dude before and I just really wanted to fuck her up psychologically as much as I could.

I've been able to keep it in so far but fuck it, i'm going to treat her pretty much the same way the bitch treats OP
>>
>she's playing games
>I want to psychologically bully her

You do realize not only are you in the wrong, but you're everything wrong with the world, right?

>girl training me was intentionally showing her butt crack and clevage
>people in my workplace act way out of line, in multiple departments and areas, some simply don't know how to keep their mouth shut, be a decent person, and earn their pay
>couple of these people fuck with me in a way similar to what you describe in that 'psychological bullying' way
>deal with it like a grown ass adult and don't pursue vengeance like a child
>earn my pay and move on with life

OP grow up, faggot. Be glad you have a job.
>>
>>17088050
C U C K

>Live your life like a pussy
>>
>>17088081

>live your life like a raging child

Enjoy never being an adult
>>
>>17088084
>Living like an adult means being a pushover

Enjoy living your shitty boring life
>>
>>17088084

Adults don't take shit.
>>
File: 1460858181066.jpg (56 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
1460858181066.jpg
56 KB, 1000x667
>>17087800

>asked for my number, texted, told me to get snapchat, send snpps of herself in her bra,came to talk to me at my work area etc. The ignores me

>I want to make her feel bad about herself.

Maybe she sensed that you are a piece of shit and decided she didn't want to have anything to do with you.

You are here, after all, trying to get advice on how to be a piece of shit and terrorize a girl because you saw her in a bra and now she doesn't want to fuck you.

You're a pathetic man boy who is in desperate need for some maturity.

Stop being a piece of shit and women will probably stop treating you like one.
>>
>>17088135

suck a dick.
>>
>>17088133
>I don't like my coworkers childish outlook and behavior
>I should bully them to the point their life is greatly affected

Sounds like the adult thing to do.
>>
>>17088135
>Maybe she sensed that you are a piece of shit and decided she didn't want to have anything to do with you.

She has a bf and is snapping pics of herself in a bra and I'm the piece of shit.

Nice logic there.
>>
>>17088144

What is the adult thing to do? Sorry but making people feel bad is something I enjoy. Hopefully she kills herself.
>>
File: 1459859555762.jpg (44 KB, 604x474) Image search: [Google]
1459859555762.jpg
44 KB, 604x474
>>17088098

Being a pushover and being emotionally mature enough to process rejection without throwing a baby tantrum because a girl treated you mean are two different things.

I really like how 4chan forces people into either behaving like children or being a cuck. If someone does something shitty and I decide I've got better things to do than bully another grown adult that makes me a cuck?

Sure. If thats what being a cuck is I'm glad of it.

Its called being petty. If you want to be petty thats fine but own up to it, don't come here and try to cover up your butthurt temper tantrum with the guise of "being a man and not taking any shit" because both you and I know thats bullshit.
>>
>>17088154
tumblrfag
>>
>>17088154

It's not the same as rejection by a stranger who you never see again. It's someone who remains friendly that you see everyday. bitch please I hope you crash your car on the way home.
>>
File: 1454199713698.gif (3 MB, 430x289) Image search: [Google]
1454199713698.gif
3 MB, 430x289
>>17088145

>Sorry but making people feel bad is something I enjoy

Good, man. Own up to it. If you're going to be a piece of shit just come out and say it. I have an infinite time more respect for a terrible human being that admits to being terrible.

I mean, you're complete and utter human garbage but you're going to do what you want to do. The world will always have people like you. I can accept that.

>She has a bf and is snapping pics of herself in a bra and I'm the piece of shit. Nice logic there.

Her having a bf and snapping pics of her itself in a bra is completely unrelated to you being a piece of shit. You're using her behavior as justification for being a piece of shit and thats just not how life works.

She's an idiot and you're a piece of shit. Both things are happening simultaneously.

Her being an idiot does not negate the fact that you're a piece of shit nor does it absolve you of any responsibility.
>>
>>17088172

moralfag
>>
Holy shit an entire thread devoted to OP pmsing about how women do stupid shit.

Take a number retard, they all do stupid shit and you're doing men in general a disservice by getting your testes in a twist over it
>>
File: 1401735275636.gif (629 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
1401735275636.gif
629 KB, 500x250
>>17088161

Nice. I can see you haven't progressed much past middle school. I remember those days, when calling someone a fag was somehow supposed to magically invalidate their argument and make you the winner. Respect, dude.

>>17088165

>It's not the same as rejection by a stranger who you never see again. It's someone who remains friendly that you see everyday. bitch please I hope you crash your car on the way home.

I'm not here to convince you to behave like an adult because its pretty clear you aren't one and/or just plain refuse. That's fine.

The point of behaving like an adult is not gauging your response based on how the other person behaves. Being an adult isn't "WELL IF SHE ACTS LIKE A BITCH THEN IM GOING TO ACT LIKE A BITCH". Thats how toddlers think.

The fact is OP got pissed off that this girl flirted with him, didn't fuck him and then didn't give him the kind of attention he felt she owed him at work so he is now throwing a tantrum and wants to emotionally terrorize this girl as punishment for hurting his pride.

Again, thats how children think and behave. Like I said, if you want to behave like a child go for it but just own up to it. Being a piece of shit in denial is ten times worse than a piece of shit that just resides himself to the fact that he's fucked in the head.

Your attempts at justifying behaving childishly just aren't going to translate, dude. No well adjusted person in their right mind is going to relate with your mind set because we all grew up and you didn't. The degrees of separation between adult logic and your logic are just too great for this argument to find any middle ground.
>>
>>17087787
bahahahahahaha
>>
>>17088176

>moralfag

Calling a spade in a spade has nothing to do with morals. OP is a piece of shit. He behaves like a child and enjoys hurting people. He is a piece of shit. Its not meant as an insult, its just a fact.

I choose to live my life differently but I'm not attempting to take any higher ground on the matter because some people are just pieces of shit. Its the way the world works. Thats fine.
>>
>>17088196

please explain how an adult acts, you haven't yet.
>>
>>17088206

seems like you have been hurt.
>>
just give her a stare like you're thinking something and look at her the whole time.
>>
People that even think of doing this are generally toxic people to work with. Glad I'm not your co-worker TBQH
>>
>>17087787
>send snpps of herself in her bra
You could file a sexual harassment complaint over this.
>>
>>17088257
If it's happened more than once.
>>
>>17087751
kys
>>
>>17088219

Some other guy here.
The fuck are you even trying to say? He's completely right and you just keep spewing out random words as retorts as if you have a point. It's weird. Accept what you are.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.