[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Needing advice on making a decision.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: whattodo.jpg (30 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
whattodo.jpg
30 KB, 600x450
What do I do /adv/ I have been with a girl for 8 months and we tend to argue a lot because she tends to take out her anger on me unintentionally because she is gets stressed out quite a bit and recently shes been very upset about it and apologizing and being more attached to me. In the past she would leave me over little things and then she would come back sorry and she wants to try to be less "oh look drama I'm going to cut you and everyone out of my life" she is very anti social and prefers to be on her own but I managed to convince her that she should keep me in her life and since then shes been actually trying and being lots more affectionate. She tells me she won't let anything get between us anymore which is a good thing. Me and her are very opposite with little in common such as that she is sporty I am not, shes more of a person who likes going outside and going to the gym as I am the type of person who enjoys themselves gaming. Recently there was a bomb threat at where I am currently getting my education and I was roaming the halls and I had to go to the closest classroom so a teacher taken me in and there was this one girl who was pretty cute and a gamer. Me and this girl have been talking a lot for the past two days and it turns out we are extremely alike with interest and with the way think about things, the only thing I found different with us is our political views but that doesn't matter. I've been having feelings grow for her over the amount of time we known each other, today she told me she likes me as well but the problem is that I am taken and I don't know who I want. I don't really like the thought of leaving someone for someone else but I have been stuck on this for awhile now. My girlfriend lives in Canada and I live in the US, my girlfriend and I plan on meeting up in the summer and the other girl lives already near me. I don't know who I want and I look forward to advice from you guys and see what you suggest. Ask me if you want to know more.
>>
File: IArNF.jpg (44 KB, 392x500) Image search: [Google]
IArNF.jpg
44 KB, 392x500
tl;dr
>>
>>17087720
Tl;dr version is that I am having difficulty deciding who I want to be with
>>
>>17087731
the second one.
>>
>>17087731

You mean you have a long distance relationship with someone who's very broken, and then you have someone close by who seems nicer and is more friendly and approachable and is physically present.

Two days versus eight months. LDR versus SDR.

Take some time and think it over, put pros and cons into perspective, and more importantly think about this - you barely know the gamer girl at all. Maybe you should take some time to get to know her first before you decide to jump ship.
>>
Obviously you get along with the one more than the other. Granted you were with the one Canadian for eight months, but if you two aren't happy together, then it's probably time to move on. In the end only you can make the choice.
>>
>>17087741
True, you do have a point. Me and her have been talking since we met we've been getting to know each other a lot. She's going to come to my place this weekend and we're going to pig out on pizza and play games together, I think it's a good way of getting to know each other more.
>>
>>17087759
Yeah, we do get along though she's just got anger issues and such
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.