[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone have experience taking xanax? What was your experience like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: xanhoodie.jpg (55 KB, 610x407) Image search: [Google]
xanhoodie.jpg
55 KB, 610x407
Anyone have experience taking xanax? What was your experience like?
>>
I took xanax once and now I'm a gay prostitute.
>>
>>17086248
I found it very relaxing, and mildly sedative.

Seems kind of silly as a recreational drug; it really mostly makes me sleepy.

I used to take Valium, which has similar effects, occasionally, when I lived somewhere it was available over the counter. I would slam two beers with a Valium to pass out during all-night bus rides. I once tried to take it for fun, on a beautiful sunny day on a beach, and all I did was waste an afternoon sleeping.
>>
>>17086248
Xanax the first time
I took one dose, or like half a bar or something like that I can't remember.

Didn't notice shit, felt the same yadda yadda.

I took double that my second time, and blacked out for 4+ hours and only know that I ate a pizza, because right before I took the xanax I put a pizza in the oven, and the oven was off and the pizza was no where to be found when I was back to normal.

Don't have an interest in doing it again, but you know if it was the weekend and they were in front of me, why not?
>>
My friend gave it to me before a concert to relax I didn't remember the concert at all or driving home when I woke up the next day.

Now when someone gives it to me I fall just asleep.
>>
>>17086309
Oh wait I remember I got pulled over by the police because I was driving wierd and couldn't remember the way home and my parents picked me up. I didn't get arrested because they didn't find drugs in me.
>>
I usually overdo my drug use. First time with xans i ate three with some shots of fireball whiskey, but was still able to drive and not that weird or anything.
Further trips and abuses have led to me eating/drinking 6 within 2 hours. Blackouts are fun imo
>>
>>17086343
blackouts are fun if you don't have responsibilities.

I wish I could just drug blackout all the time.
>>
omg it's that kim girl! i seen her at a party once like 3 years ago.

anyways, xanax is a stupid drug and makes you do stupid things. you'll think you're perfectly normal and fine, but you're not. and if you drink on it you black on which really sucksbecause you do stupid shit and have no memory of it!
also, the withdrawals really suck. you get mini seizures and anxiety attacks. (this is from taking a bar every day for a period of time)

Was abusing them for a while and it was awful.
If you want to try it, get one, take half a bar and just chill out with a friend. Don't go out or anything
>>
>>17086348
Being a degenerate helps. Ive got friends willing to pick me up if im already fucked up
"If i knew you made plans I WOULDA POPPED MORE XANS" type flow. And theyre cool with my blackouts and passouts with headslams on table, counter tops.
Everytime im alone though, in my room, i reorganize EVERYTHING and wake up deciding whether or not to move my stuff back since having records and cds on the other side of the room as your cd or record player is kinda dumb as shit. Ive also lost several bags of xans after having taken some and then organizing everything. This is in hopes that nobody walks into my locked room and finds me layedout spreadeagle with xans and an empty backwoods pack next to me
>>
>>17086375
Do you have a job?
>>
>>17086384
Lmfao
>Being a degenerate
>Blackouts are fun
Jobless af, but xans are like $4 for the fake shits, 7 for the real ones that say "xanax". Do some errands, people will match and spark, cook eggs for almost everymeal. In school for basically no reason desu fammy. Psych major who is probably gonna fail counselling 1, wish i could just make cartoons on Williams Street
>>
File: 1445546258808.jpg (64 KB, 680x830) Image search: [Google]
1445546258808.jpg
64 KB, 680x830
>>17086375
>This is in hopes that nobody walks into my locked room and finds me layedout spreadeagle with xans and an empty backwoods pack next to me
>>
>>17086406
>Do some errands, people will match and spark, cook eggs for almost everymeal.
>fammy
>degenerate
>failing education
you seem like my type of guys, to be quiet honest
u got steam or smthn
>>
>>17086428
This is not a game. THIS is survival
>>17086438
Lmao youre cooked. Naw man, i got a fucking i3 core that cant play youtube vids while on tumblr. Can kinda play Minecraft, but i cant play runescape. The fuck?
>>
Got my hands on some lsd, what is the trip like? Don't know if I should popp it.
>>
>>17086447
na just to conversation
i dont wanna play video games lmao
u seem like similar scum to me
so might as well
>>
>>17086457
Why get acid if you dont take it? Eat that shit lil nigga. Wait and hour (1.5 hours maybe), smoke something, and maintain a decent amount of composure. Listen to music you already enjoy unless youre a big music head ready to dive into some strange soundscapes, because headphones lsd trips grant direct stimulus to your fuxking noggin. I promise you wont actually hallucinate by seeing shit though. Get that with more trips or just a foxtrot of acid
>>
>>17086467
Honestly, i dont talk to people like that. I keep my friends since i know they got me. I do however have a ps4 i use. Everybody asd me so i can be the coolest kid on the blawk.
ToolBawks on PSN or just about anywhere on the i ternet
>>
>>17086479
>ternet
>PSN
lmaooo
brodie wtf u on
fucc outta here
>>
Xans make me feel like how I assume a normal person with minimal anxiety feels.
>>
>>17086406
i dont understand you people why would you buy xanax pills if youre jobless and obviously have insurance??
>>
>>17086248
dont let this idiots scare you. just take it as directed dont abuse them and you wont have this shit happen to you. im not sure how much mg you start off with but if its less than common youll have no effect. these idiots take 3x and complain why am i having blackouts.
>>
File: 1453369655539.jpg (61 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1453369655539.jpg
61 KB, 1280x720
>>17086721
3 seems excessive. I hate little to no tolerance and I'm on a single bar and it's got me in a great space. I feel like I can watch something enjoyable, listen to music, and just relax. Granted I smoked a bit of some potent weed, but I digress.
>>
>>17086717
Its 4 dollars compared to the 10 plus whatever rollies cost for weed and a dutch. And sometimes lifes just got you down
>>
>>17086248
xanax is great if you want to fuck up your life without remembering how. I used to be addicted to it. If you have any kind of social anxiety/self worth problems stay away from this drug because it fixes everything wrong with you and you won't be able to live comfortably without it.
>>
Aprozalom will basically zombify you, depending on the dosage. It is generally given to people who need to calm down or be knocked out in a special way. It impairs memory and cognitive function, and will sort of bring out your personality (kind of like alcohol, but much different)

For actual medical and psychiatric purposes, it's best used to treat severe anxiety and other mental impairments (BPD, PTSD, panic disorders, ect ect)
I think xanax is a good option for people who've experienced a string of events that can be considered high stress or traumatic and need assistance coping.

I would strongly advise against using xanax recreationally.
>>
File: image.png (99 KB, 344x356) Image search: [Google]
image.png
99 KB, 344x356
>>17086248
I took a handful of Xanax footballs once when I was like 18 and blacked out for literally 3 days straight.

Scared. The. Fuck. Out of me!!!

I never touched the shit since.
>>
File: n7q4w8D.png (26 KB, 110x110) Image search: [Google]
n7q4w8D.png
26 KB, 110x110
>>17087725
Anon, fuck.

Mind telling us the story?
>>
>>17087725
Are you a girl?
>>
Ive never taken xanas but ive taken kpin at a therapeutic dose

the relaxation and lack of anxiety was literally tear inducingly good but im constantly tense and anxious
>>
>>17086291
>and only know that I ate a pizza, because right before I took the xanax I put a pizza in the oven, and the oven was off and the pizza was no where to be found when I was back to normal
Thank you for the keks, Anon.
>>
>>17086248
My experience is usually something along the lines of texting somebody about something stupid while smoking a cig, getting hungry, and waking up three hours late confused and lonely
I suggest using them for their intended purposes like sleepy and panic attacks or chronic anxiety episodes.. Otherwise it's kind of a worthless yet dependent drug
>>
Never done xanax but valium's pretty rad...I love feeling drowsy for hours in end. But best benzo is lorazepam, hands down .
>>
My friend binged on xanax for a month and he was always trying to fight people and he would say the most asinine things. Glad he's off that shit.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.