[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Be me, 30, out with my gf and her co-workers. Gf is close to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
File: 1457460258952.jpg (30 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1457460258952.jpg
30 KB, 500x375
Be me, 30, out with my gf and her co-workers. Gf is close to me in age.

One dude mentions how she wants him and all this sort of thing. Says stuff like this every once in a while, I'm sure as joke, but I'm not laughing. I find it inappropriate and almost as though he was testing my jaw if you know what I mean.

While they are friends and maybe it's understood to be a joke, seems a bit of a strange joke to make in front of someone's bf.

I let it go, didn't say anything. But it rubbed me the wrong way hardcore. Might have to see this idiot again in a few days at a social function.

If it happens again, what should I do? When I was younger I feel like I'd just say "wtf is that shit cut it out" to him or her, but I feel like I should be too mature for that.

What do?
>>
Been together 4 months btw
>>
Punch him in the throat
>>
>>17086002
dont worry about it too much, the dude is just peacocking you. if you want to you could always get some game going yourself. here's a shitty example:

>douchebag: hey anon i'd really like to take out your girlfriend some time
>op: whoa thats good to hear because i thought you were into me this whole time haha!
>>
Ugh I hate these situations. You cant win. If you clam up you're a loser, a beta, encouraging it, not standing up for your woman, whatever. If you chin the prick, suddenly you're the bad guy.

I don't have any advice anon, just empathy. :(
>>
Lol, from my experience, I'm usually fucking the wife, and joking with the husband on the side.

He might just be eating your cake, anon.
>>
>>17086038
HS me would do this.

>>17086051
He doesn't say it to me directly, just to me. I do this as best I can, just doesn't ever feel like I get the upper hand and I'm always playin defense.
>>
>>17086086
I don't think that's the case. I have no evidence for it either way. Once I bring that up, esp without anything to back me up, I'm gonna look like a huge idiot.
>>
>>17086097
Neither did he.
They're still married.
I still knock on her door once in awhile when he's at work.
>>
I understand you dilemma and it does seem like hes testing you somewhat, the best way to counter this is to change the frame. Don't fall into his bait, rather swap over to a position where you are in the driving seat perhaps something like how she chose you because of your amazing sexual prowess or something equally boastful. Try not to be too directly confrontational though or he may take it as a threat.
>>
>>17086108
I'd be ok with thw threat part. I'd easily best him so it's a non issue.

Though arrogance out of nowhere might come off as a bit weird. Generally I think that's really unappealing.
>>
>>17086002
call his masculinity and penis size into question
revel in his booty blastedness
>>
>>17086215
Already do it. He is pretty overconfident so it doesn't work well. I'll have to figure out what pushes his buttons.
>>
>>17086398
Next time he says it, look confused and say something that indicates you thought he was gay
>>
>>17086430
kekekekekekek
do this exactly
>>
im in the same position, ive known this really fat guy that has wanted my gf forever, hes watched me fuck her even. but the other day he sent her a pic of his dick, i couldnt help laugh that its a good 2 inches smaller than mine and way thinner. I just dont know what to say to call him out for it. hes insanely overweight.
>>
>>17086525
Send him a dick pic back.
>>
>>17086545
thats what I told my gf to do on her phone and she didnt want to, but should I just send it from mine?
>>
>>17086545
What I should do i send a pic of my dick in front of her bent over pussy im sure that would kill his confidence or a video
>>
>>17086552
>>17086575
You could send it from yours. He's going to tell her about it though, so only send one with her naked in it too if you're okay with her breaking up with you in response.
>>
>>17086583
hes seen her pussy before, i fucked her in his bed like a year ago but he didnt really see my dick

we are broken up right now technically but we fuck every time we see each other (every day)
>>
>>17086002

>talk to him personally in private
>be as chill and friendly as possible
>chat it up with random small talk
>act as you're confused of why he does those remarks about your wife

in this part he has to choose between being cocky or submitting his ego
doesn't actually matters

>casually tell him that where you come from (religion or whatever, be creative, or don't mention it) those type of jokes are offensive and you would appreciate if he stopped
>also you can say something like "if you can't stop your womanizing persona then you should get a girlfriend" as if you're actually empathizing with him as a man

again
in this part he has to choose between being cocky or submitting his ego to your demand
doesn't actually matters

the point is that you don't show him that you're mad but actually confused of his behavior so doesn't matter if he is bigger than you as far as he know he doesn't know you when you're angry and being calm in "confrontational" situations is proof that you're mature enough to the point of being "clueless" of juvenile expressions so this juvenile guy will have to deal with the though of dealing with somebody greater and unknown to him, a "mature" man
>>
>>17086430
We have a winner.
>>
>>17086595
There's seeing it, and then there's sending him pictures that he could put up online. You would be blamed for providing them after she said not to.
>>
>>17086002
This is tough because it's been only 4 months.

Have they ever been together? Did your girlfriend mention anything to you (privately) after the jokes occurred? Do you feel confident addressing your concerns with her at this point in your relationship?

Also, can you give more detail as to the context of it all? Like, does your girlfriend work as a professional or is she a bagger at a supermarket? Is the guy in shape? Are you all around better than this guy?

I just ask because this helps provide a little more context and also is useful in gaguing the situation. I've had sort of similar situations and can say that there were times I decided not to even engage the guy because they are a waste of time (grown men who work at super market, shit like that). It's not worth it to engage because like another poster said, it's a lose lose. However, we still need to hear more from you.
>>
>>17086002
quite disrespectful for your gf to still talk to him, unless you all know each other in that way, which apparently you dont, she should be avoiding him.
>>
>>17086629
i didnt think of that, i guess ill just send my dick. i hope he tells people so everyone knows how much bigger mine is. he has fucked more girls than me but thats all he worries about is pussy. in our group of friends im the quiet one.
>>
>>17086002
What you can do is up the ante on flirting with your girl. Since you've only been together for four months, it should be natural. Ignore him casually and play around with your girl to the point of being obnoxious to "that guy".
>>
Your dick pic is going to be in another mans possession for the rest of your life.

Keep in mind, this man doesn't like you, and you're sleeping with a girl he likes.

I don't have a penis to laugh about, but I still wouldn't like its image possibly being spouted across the internet.
>>
>>17086002
>I find it inappropriate and almost as though he was testing my jaw if you know what I mean.
That's exactly what he is doing. He's playing the old "I'm going to overstep the boundry, but in such a way that any reaction at all from you will make you look like the bad guy" card.

I think we've established that you're too old to stick the nut on him - that's not a criticism btw, I'm older than you. Calling him out on it in front of the group isn't going to end well. It's exactly what he wants you to do, and you can be sure he has a solid gameplan for it.>>17086617 is really solid advice IMO. What he wants to do is play up for the crowd, so by talking to him alone you're taking away that benifit from him, and it's probably going to take him out of his comfort zone as well.
>>
>>17086002
I would pull him aside, talk to him privately. Tell him if he makes a joke like that again he should find a good dentist.
>>
>>17086917
Hahaha I rather like that. I wish I could say that.

>>17086904
Suppose I do this, and it doesn't stop. What then?
>>
>>17086655
I agree with this anon. Why didn't OP's gf say anything or even mention it in private to OP
>>
>>17086002
OP he isn't testing you he is testing your gf and she fucking failed.
>>
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 707x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 707x500
>>17086002
>I let it go, didn't say anything.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.