[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cheating - the feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4
File: breh.jpg (87 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
breh.jpg
87 KB, 550x550
I have cheated on my current GF with my ex.
It has been two days, and all I feel is constant regret.
I love my current gf, she is so sweet and cute, and the only reason I did that was that I got drunk as hell to the point I had no control over what I am doing.
Will that feel ever go away, or did I fucked up this relationship for good?
>>
>>17085590
obviously I have not told my gf, and I am not even planning to do so.
>>
>>17085590
It will go away. Just don't ever tell her, and channel those terrible feels into being the best boyfriend you can and never let that happen again
>>
>>17085590
First, screw you...

Second, It'll probably go with time if you stop contact with your ex and become a better boyfriend, and obviously don't tell her what you did otherwise that'll end the relationship.
>>
>>17085594
>>17085597
Scumfucks.
If either of you got cheated on, you'd lose your fuckin marbles.
>>
>>17085597
>>17085614
This was my first and last time I have ever cheated on anyone. I feel like a sack of shit. Always talked shit about people who do this.
I have already blocked all the possible contact with my ex.
>>
You had control over getting drunk, unless you were drugged or forced in some way, don't pretend for even a second that this isn't your fault.

Honestly, I'd tell her, but that would probably end it, unless she's particularly forgiving and you express remorse wholly. Never talk to your ex again, at least. The guilt might fade, but I cheated once many years ago, and I still carry it with me. That'll depend on your ability to forgive yourself for doing something shitty.
>>
>>17085590

Nice excuse about being drunk.

Good idea to risk your entire relationship.
>>
>>17085590
Are you sure your ex was clean?

Your putting your current gf at risk as far as std/STIs are concerned you know if you sleep with her.

You can actually ruin her life because of cheating.
>>
>>17085627
>>17085629
I am not trying to excuse my behaviour in any way.
I was just trying to describe the situation.

>Good idea to risk your entire relationship
This is what I fear the most.
>>
>>17085635
Yes, my ex gf has never slept with anyone else but me. STDs are not my concern.
>>
>>17085644
I sure hope you are right. You did get dubs.

What if she did this to you? How would you feel? Would you want her to come clean or hide it?

The answer is going to tell you a lot about yourself as a person.
>>
File: 1439767964368.jpg (42 KB, 960x723) Image search: [Google]
1439767964368.jpg
42 KB, 960x723
>>17085651
I would never want to know. But I really think that this girl would never do this to me. We have a really flowing relationship (over 1 year together) and even the sex life is good.
So she does not have a reason to cheat on me.
Neither had I to cheat on her.
>>
File: 1461711447706.png (940 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1461711447706.png
940 KB, 1920x1080
>>17085659
And yet here we are.

You cheated for a reason my man. It's as good as you say.

I'm sure she believes the same about your faithfulness.

I would want to know. The guilt would eat me alive.
>>
>>17085666
The guilt is eating me alive. I can't stop thinking about what happened. And that is the reason why I've started this thread. To know if anyone who felt guilt like me ever got rid of it, or if I am fucked for good.
>>
>>17085590
>I love my current gf
You don't. Fucking scum.
Tell her about it and let her take the decision.
hope she dumps you.
>>
File: 1451264558652.webm (2 MB, 1920x800) Image search: [Google]
1451264558652.webm
2 MB, 1920x800
>>17085590
Was the sex good ?
I fucked my ex after no contact with her since highschool, it was the best sex I ever had, not only physically, but mixed with so much ineffable feels, we were at it for almost a full day. Her smell, her warmth, everything became so addictive.
>>
>>17085679
The only sure fire way to beat guilt is to come clean and deal with the repercussions.

Otherwise it's anyone's guess as to how your going to deal with it.

Some make up for it by treating them extraordinarily well after cheating, but that doesn't last and you can't keep it up forever. What's worse is she will expect this sort of treatment once you give it to her and be disappointed when it's gone back to normal.

You made an mistake. Your making another one by keeping quiet, which is weakness on your part. Since you cant be honest, I'm not sure what you can do.
>>
>>17085688
no it was not.
I was so drunk I got a whiskey dick after 10 minutes of fucking.
This is hell.
>>
>>17085697
oh, my condolence.
On the bright side, tell your gf EXACTLY that.
That you were drunk, in the heat of the moment you put your dick into your ex and it only lasted 10 minutes. And it doesn't feel good and your dick wasn't even hard, etc.
>>
You know there is always a possibilty that your ex will tell your gf?
>>
Does your ex know you have a current girlfriend? I'm assuming so if y'all have been together for a year.

>I feel like such a shitty person

You are OP. The only chance you have at redemption is coming clean.
>>
Tell the truth.

It's hard and it sucks. You've been shitty.

You can only be one thing:

>A good man
>A shitty man

You can't be both.
>>
my girl and I had a bad history.

But, all I have of merit to say about it now is "she started it". Basically she did, and then I started cheating on her.
And we were cheating on eachother.

And, there's some women she doesn't know about, and there might be some men I don't know about. And, basically now we're the happiest couple with herpes ever.

I don't know all of her tales, she doesn't know all of mine. All I know is, we're past that, it was just for the first few years of our relationship, and we grew up since then and are ready to start a family.

Cheating isn't the biggest deal, as long as it's still early.

If I find out she's still cheating another year or two down the road, I'd be devastated, single, and lonely until I kill myself after I lose my job in a rock bottom drug binge while doing nothing but playing video games.
>>
>>17085679
No, because the people who get over it cheating, didn't see their "cheating" as a problem in the first place. They'd only feel bad if they got caught, because they feel bad for themselves and don't think they should be in trouble for "just one time."
>>
My gf kissed and fucked two of her ex on different occasions because I've been away for over a year. She gets very lonely and horny sometimes. She loves me and is honest about everything. She felt guilty and everything, I forgive her.
>>
>>17086031
Jody?
>>
I cheated on my first boyfriend with like 4 different guys and would even have sex with him after a night of hooking up with someone else. I was 18, Idk why I had such a sadistic mind but it really turned me on. I broke up with him after two months of it though because it just became a chore. Blamed it on just wrong timing of us being together.
He still doesn't know and never will know. We're both with other people now and I've never cheated on any of my boyfriends other than that.
>>
>>17086064
It takes a lot of strength to overcome past mistakes like that, I hope your bfs will realize what a catch they are dating.
>>
I used to cheat
But my bf was abusive and made threats if I were to leave him and every time I tried to break up with him he did something crazy so naturally I didn't feel bad
>>
>>17086156
>date a fuck boy
>cheat with other fuck boys that wont stand up to your abusive fuck boyfriend

At least when I would get a bitch in a relationship to sleep with me, if she came over with a black eye from her man, the next night I was unscrewing his porch light, and knocking on his door with a tire iron.
>>
>first time cheating on partner
WOOOOOOO LAD

>all other times
WOOOOOOO LAD

Just don't settle for fatties, and remember they're all side bitches. Don't spend money on them, don't treat them special. Your way, or the high way. Put your partner first, and squeeze in the side hoes when you can.
>>
i have been coming back to this thread since you started it, OP.
i was pondering wether or not i would want my bf to tell me if he cheated on me. i love him to death. i want to grow old with him, have a family, all that shabang.
if he cheated on me NOw, i'd be devastated. i don't know if i could look past it. it would hurt like a motherfucker. mainly the fact that i have to picture him doing things to another girl that i thought where reserved for the two of us. it would make me really question how much he values what we have and if we have a different approach to intimacy alltogether and wheter that might make us incomatible.
it would be a bit of a different story if it wuold happen down the road. i can imagine sex getting a bit stale after 20 years. i can imagine that one craves the excitement of getting to know someone, having sex with them for the first time, and so on. i think i could get over that. it seems more like an adventure than a fundamental different value-system.

however, i'm never suspicious about my bf. i would never snoop on him or invade his privacy. simply because my approach is that i will find out soon enough if there is something i need to know. i would really want my bf to tell me. it can be that we find a solution and work this out. i'd rather know what's going on inside him thatn guessing. i think i might notice if somethings bothering him and if he behaves fishy. and it would boggle my mind if he would not tell me what's the matter.
come clear, OP. maybe she can forgive you.
>>
>my gf used to cheat on me
>meet one of her gay friends
>they're touching hands, and feet, and kissing at eachother from a distance
>triggered my ptsd of her cheating on me

It'll be the death of me.
>>
>>17086192
basically
MOST OF THE TIME when you tell the person that you cheated on them, it will be stapled to their brain for the rest of the relationship
LOGICALLY and RATIONALLY, OP doesn't have to admit ANYTHING
What he did under the influence of alcohol is rather dumb but NOT the same as him literally driving up to her apartment sober and fucking her brains out
the moral obligation to tell her anything here is really fornicated by OP himself
>>
If you can hide it forever, do it.

If you think there's a chance it'll come up at a later point in the relationship, tell her now.
>>
>>17085590
>blaming the liquor
you are of extraordinarily weak character, sir
>>
>>17086200
>>>/tumblr/
never return to this place
>>
>>17086213
sure, you're right.

but it is a flaw that the gf would need to know to make a conscious decision about wheter or not Op is tha guy she want's to spend her life with.
it might be that he can save himself from a cheating induced breakup. but the dishonesty will eat away at the relationship and most likely lead to a breakup down the road. communication is SO important. holding back vital informations like this is the death to communication, which is a sure fire way to let a relationship die. you will always have to tiptoe around some topics. she will notice and know you hide something. the fact that you hide something makes her feel like you don't want to let her in completely, which is as if you tell her that she's not the one you want to be closest to.
>>
>>17086166
He was 32 years old and would hit me/cheat on me with cam girls in the other room/threaten my family.
How old are you, honey? 21 maybe? Get ready for the real world, bitch
>>
>>17086269
23, and I beat the fuck out of this fresh out of prison drug junkie abuser who had at least 10 years on me at the time, I was 18.
>>
>>17086237
or OP can learn to chill the fuck out and disregard what happened and move forward
OP's option after cheating on his girlfriend in an alcohol induced rampage:
1) Admitting and then suffering either a break up or a guilt trip to last for the entire relationship
2) She 'forgives' him
We all know how the second one goes, brodie.
>>
>>17085590
if you stop talking to your ex then i think you know she would feel better about it without actually telling her. if you still have feelings for your ex its probably best to not be in a triangle. but yeah being the best boyfriend sounds like a good idea. and that doesnt mean buy her dinner then sex.
>>
>>17085621
its only human to get mad. yeah we're taking it a little lighthearted cause it never happened to us. but we're also being rational.
>>
>>17085627
lol its only ok to tell her if she doesnt get mad? what ever happened to respect?
>>
>>17085687
honestly i was drunk before and i could barely move so it does sound like hes trying to seem like a innocent guy here. and i was loving and sweet while drunk but i wouldnt cheat
>>
>>17086810
What ever happened to reading comprehension? I said nothing of the sort, you fucking moron.
>>
>>17086956
>cheated on his gf
>we're the morons
>>
>>17085590
being drunk is not an excuse for cheating, you knew exactly what you were doing. theres no way to fix this, shes going to feel like absolute shit when you tell her. the only thing that might make her feel better is if she cheats on you but if shes as sweet as you say she is she wont even want to. nice going
>>
>>17085644
ok so you trust your ex who slept with you who is a taken man? don't trust that girl, go get yourself tested before you fuck up your girlfriends life even more.
>>
>>17085590
Tell her OP. If you don't the guilt will drive you insane. If you don't tell her you are taking away her right to make a decision. If she loves you it is possible she will forgive you but you would,have to work to earn her trust back and be patient while doing so. Its also possible she will break up with you. If she does than you learn from your mistake and find a new girl. Be honest with yourself and her. This is not a quite lie. This is a huge betrayal of trust.
>>
>>17086303
Kek
>>
>>17087413
I'm assuming since he has defended everything except the ex knowing about the current girlfriend than he never told the ex he has a girlfriend.
>>
>>17085590
It won't go away.
Your ex will use it against you eventually.
RIP op
>>
I cheated on my ex, I make myself feel better by telling myself she used to be a slut and deserved it.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.