[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I stop being bitter about being a woman? No matter where
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (307 KB, 1129x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
307 KB, 1129x1600
How do I stop being bitter about being a woman? No matter where you look, we get the shit end of the stick. Everything a woman can do, a man can do better, literally everything from the most basic survival skills has to be compromised for the sake of better harbouring a permanent parasite that ruins your body and your life, and even if you have the luck to avoid it happening, you still have to suffer the tool maintenance.

Feminism or social constructs don't even come to it. Men are just literally better than women, and nobody I know will tell me how to cope with the handicap. All women I know just stick their fingers in their ears and go "LALALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOUUUU", but I can't live in that kind of denial. I don't know what to do.
>>
>>17084944
Have a vagina and don't be fat.
There, your life is made.
Nothing to complain about.
>>
There are a lot of guys who never realize their potential. As a girl, you have a HUGE potential. Jist slightly beneath a man. If you really manage to explore that potential, you'll be better off than the bigger part of the male population.
>>
File: 1441082635030.gif (3 MB, 300x252) Image search: [Google]
1441082635030.gif
3 MB, 300x252
>>17084944

terrible b8

0/10
>>
File: 1390080987697.png (65 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1390080987697.png
65 KB, 625x626
>>17084956
>>17084954

guys.....
>>
>>17084954
If you think buying things with sexual favours is a road to an easy life, you've never had sex with a man.

There's a reason why prostitution is a last resort and not every little girl's #1 career goal.

>>17084956
Like what?
>>
>>17084944
>Everything a woman can do, a man can do better, literally everything from the most basic survival skills has to be compromised for the sake of better harbouring a permanent parasite that ruins your body and your life,
Right, you're made to do that one thing. So do that well and often. Take pride in it.
>>
>>17084957
>>17084959
You might think that you're being funny, but I am actually dead serious.

There are no upsides to being female, and the hormones in my flesh prison keep making me want to light myself on fire.

I don't know if I'd even have depression if it weren't for estrogen.
>>
>>17084965
I would literally rather die.

100% literally. If I ever get a parasite in me and can't have an abortion - legal or illegal - I will kill myself.
>>
File: 1417157908042s.jpg (4 KB, 250x237) Image search: [Google]
1417157908042s.jpg
4 KB, 250x237
>>17084968

>There are no upsides to being female, and the hormones in my flesh prison keep making me want to light myself on fire.

0/10 your b8 was terrible when you started this thread and its even worse the more you go on.
>>
>>17084969
You'd be surprised what happens to your thought process when your female instincts kick in.
>>
>>17084982
Do you think getting pregnant would help me?
>>
>>17084944
No woman would talk this way about being a woman in comparison to being a man.

Fuck off r9k
>>
>>17084944
find a good man that understands these things and will lend you his ability and utility. remember to compensate him appropriately- i.e. cook, clean, be pleasant, provide sex on demand within reason, etc
>>
>>17085016
I tried that.

After two years of enduring it I decided there's no way that dying alone is worse than having to look at his annoying ugly fucking face every single day for the rest of my life.
>>
>>17085006
I'm at work, but I can do a timestamp once I get home.
>>
I like being a less than guys. Thinking about raped or being held down by a guy makes me wet.

>>17084964
>you've never had sex with a man.
What's it like? Genuinely curious
>>
>>17085123
It's boring, someone sweats on you and gets insulted if you don't pretend to not be bored. Sometimes it hurts.
>>
>>17085132
Sounds like you weren't lucky enough to find someone compatible with you. This seems pretty common tho
>>
>>17085140
>compatible

What does that even mean?
>>
>>17084944
Oh shut the fuck up. You have plenty of advantages and men have plenty of disadvantages. If you're so convinced that everything you can do, a man can do better, just count yourself lucky that you're allowed the freedoms and privileges you have.

My wife hates fucking dumb cunts like you, and I'm right there with her. Equality doesn't mean "carbon copy." Find your place in this world or shut the fuck up.
>>
>>17085167
Instead of telling me to shut the fuck up, why won't you tell me why I'm wrong?

Or better yet, go ask your wife how she has made peace with being a woman. This whole thread hasn't helped me much at all.
>>
>>17085223
Not that anon, but you can make peace with being a woman by embracing the differences and focus on the strong assets that come with femininity. Like nurturing, caring, emphatic, selfless, loving, giving, kind, forgiving and so on. You have qualities that guys don't have to that extend. Use them and take pride in them.
>>
File: 1391109340946.gif (561 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1391109340946.gif
561 KB, 625x626
>>17085231
>>17085167
>>17085140
>>17085016
>>
>>17084944
What the fuck is tool maintenance?

Also plenty of women don't have their body ruined by pregnancy. I didn't even get a single stretch mark. If you take care of yourself and have a fit pregnancy you won't be "ruined." The women who don't take care of themselves during pregnancy wouldn't take care of themselves in normal circumstances either.
>>
>>17084944
I genuinely feel sorry you have such an inferiority complex. I hope you find an inner peace and come to the conclusion that we all have our strengths and weaknesses in this world.
>>
>>17085231
I'm not any of those things.

>>17085258
>tool maintenance
The insides of the cunt tear themselves out every month. You get periods regardless of whether you have children, I can't shut them down.

Also, yes it does. Your feet get bigger, your hips get bigger, your breasts sag, all your ligaments get fucked up, your bladder shrinks not to speak of the complete destruction of your cunt and your sanity. And the rest of your life.
>>
>>17085260
What if I don't want to harbour a parasite?
>>
>>17085082
>at his annoying ugly fucking face

So you look better than him?

That means that "Everything a woman can do, a man can do better" is BS already, right
>>
>>17085452
A woman who looks like Peter Dinklage's down syndrome cousin with hippo teeth would have a much harder life because of it than he has.
>>
>>17085473
This.
Ugly women aren't allowed to exist, average women are told they're ugly, and beautiful women get told they're OK looking with makeup. All get told that every man on Earth, no matter how much he loves them, will constantly be pushing the line without "technically" cheating (but if you worry about your appearance, you're a shallow attention whore that deserves to get dumped anyway.)
>>
>>17085253
Haha this guy. Futile efforts
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.