[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Online dating expirement
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 13
File: Prejudice-Post.jpg (267 KB, 615x300) Image search: [Google]
Prejudice-Post.jpg
267 KB, 615x300
It's obvious that the online dating pool is catered to Caucasian males. I recently performed the following experiment.

With my real profile, I would send out very detailed replies, sometimes even referencing the specifics of a female's profile, so that she knows I've read everything. Additionally, my profile is equally detailed. After literally hundreds of messages sent, I get no replies; just 1 or 2 fatties and maybe a 1 or 2 on the 10 scale.

On the other hand, I recently created a profile of a good looking Caucasian male with limited profile information. Nothing too detailed. I don't even send detailed responses with it. Just a "Hey" and maybe a smiley face.

What's sad is that even those females who specifically state they won't reply to men who say one or two words, or even one spoken word of ebonics.... they still message me back.... with extreme enthusiasm on top of it. In fact, 85% of the females I send messages to reply and they're excited about potentially meeting up.

If this isn't proof of sexual racism, I don't know what is. Online dating for me personally if extremely difficult... but I guess not for white guys. baka. I could probably make a good blog out of this one.

It's like, some of these profiles are low key designed to weed out black people who are thought to be uneducated... but even when a really educated one like me responds, they pretend like they never even seen my message.
>>
"these girls are not into me, RACIST!!!!!!"
>>
>>17083312

You should probably do some real research. The results are out there. If you look on okcupid, overwhelmingly so, the minorities are typically the only ones who mark off that ethnicity doesn't matter.
>>
I don't know what to tell you other than the fact that you're delusional about the website itself being racist or out to get you. The girls you're talking to just aren't into you or prefer white guys. I'm sure you're a great person at the end of the day people have preferences about what they want in a partner, and race is one of those for a lot of folks.

Either keep putting yourself out there, or go to a dating website specifically made for people of your ethnicity, you'll likely have more success.
>>
>>17083327
mate preferences are not racist
they are preferences, not prejudice
please return to tumblr and never come back to this place

"once you go black, we dont want you back." women are catching on to this.
>>
>>17083348

What does that quote even mean??? LOL
>>
>>17083348

Oh.... they're definitely racist in more ways than one. I had one girl, who originally assured me that she was not prejudice, race didn't matter to her. Once I found out she answered that ethnicity mattered, at first, she tried to defend herself. After that, she gave up and tried to say the reason why she flocked to her own kind was because she was bullied by blacks.

I told her I was bullied by my own kind... and so should that mean I should not date my own kind? She blocked me after that answer. People always try to protect their bias instead of admitting their parents raised them to be bigots.
>>
>>17083355
it means that if we learn that a woman has had relations with an individual of african descent, we no longer consider her to be viable for relations with ourselves.

are you slow or something?
>>
>>17083371

Too bad that's not true. I've seen plenty of women switch sides with ease. What world do you live in?
>>
>>17083367
>anecdotal evidence based stirctly on online dating profiles
cry about it. that will surely attract the females. some people dont want to fuck/date people of certain ethnicities. personally, my motto is "its all pink on the inside", but some have more selective tastes. and yes, some people are actually outright prejudiced against certain racial groups. you can either accept these facts, adjust your strategy accordingly, and move on, or you can cry about it. which do you think is going to be more beneficial to you?
>>
>>17083375
>that's not true
universally? probably not. among self respecting men? more prevalent than you might think.
>seen plenty of women switch sides with ease
now look at what kind of men accept these women knowing of their choices. do they seem like good catches to you? do they seem like self respecting, charismatic, and well adjusted men to you?
>>
>>17083384

Your answer is what I was looking for. It was straight to the point, it didn't blast a particular race, and it was full and concise. Better than those of you who keep thinking that the selective breeding going on now, "preference" isn't a form of prejudice. Wake up. It's prejudice. It's not like I don't understand it.

It's just amazing how my phone won't stop blowing up while performing this experiment. Like, is there seriously a shortage of white guys? These women are talking to the profile as if he's the last one left!!!!
>>
>>17083371
Man here, I still don't understand. Why is this a concern?
>>
>>17083396

I'm not doubting that's is prevalent. Trust me, I know it is. Unlike you, I grew up around several races and I've experienced many different opinions. I didn't just grow up around ONE type of people.

Okay, and the women who switch sides... I actually know a few... and they're really good women. Because they don't see color, I find them to be MUCH more personable and understanding.
>>
>>17083304
did you consider that maybe
you ugly
>>
>>17083414

Na. I'm not ugly. I have also went as far as to grab many opinions from a few minorities. 99% of them have the same opinion. It's fact. Point blank.
>>
>>17083304
So in essence you're complaining because people have a personal preference and don't want to date someone who is of a different race?

If you truly want to meet someone and are shunned, I feel for you. However, just making a profile to set people up is disingenuous and racist. My advice is stick with your kind, that goes for everyone.
>>
>>17083414

I've probably read thousands of online profiles over a decade and my conclusion is this; it doesn't matter what these women ask for, what their profile says, how selective they seem on the specific qualities they are looking for... you would be absolutely SURPRISED how their qualities and what they want go right out the window when they see a white face who might just be completely different than what they hoped for. When someone is infatuated with you, they are most likely willing to change their entire lives around. This has been validated. I've witnessed situations like this and I even asked the opinions of a few women who admitted the reason why they dated a guy was because of his raise and his strong attitude and ability to control their thoughts. Mind you.
>>
>>17083421

At the end of the day, we're all mixed. It's funny to think you folks think the world started with different races. We were all the same at one point.
>>
>>17083433
>we're all mixed

I'm not. Had a DNA test. Also, you seem like the real racist. We are all human, not mixed.
>>
First of all your "experiment" is bullshit. Too many different variables and not enough constants to narrow down on the thing that was giving you results.

Secondly, when I get very detailed messages I investagate if it's just a copy-paste job. 9 times out of 10 its just someone copying and pasting with changing one or two things to make it more personal. So when I get detailed messages I tend to ignore them because it's most likely it's fake.

Thirdly, preferences is not racism. If it's racism then not wanting to date someone over a certain age is ageism or not wanting to date a certain sex is sexism. Do you see what I'm getting at?
>>
>>17083304
Its implied but i must have missed the clarification, are you black on your profile?

Well anon, so what. Youre not as appealing as an attractive caucasian male. Either youre ugly or it really is racism. Whats new?

Sit down anon, and listen to me. If people admit what they are actually looking for, its guaranteed self destruction. E.g. "i want a horny barely legal hot virgin with double Ds" vs "i want a hot rich alpha male of strictly my race." Anon if you happen to be black and unattractive, GET MONEY
>>
>>17083445

Naaa. I've sent both kinds of messages. Remember, I've been doing the online thing for over a decade. I know what women respond to and WHO they respond to. I have friends who've tried this as well.

I have plenty of variables and constants.
>>
>>17083401
>Wake up. It's prejudice.
i think you missed my point entirely
i dont want to fuck or date dudes. is that prejudice? i dont want to fuck or date fat girls. is that prejudice? i dont want to fuck or date girls with dyed hair or excessive makeup. is that prejudice? i dont want to fuck or date girls that have been with black or arabic men. is that prejudice? if you answered yes to any of these questions, then you have, in fact, missed my point entirely. there are plenty of people with similar preferences, as well as plenty of people with opposing preferences to my own. you can play the race card all you want, but it will never change the fact that certain people prefer certain things. it doesnt necessarily mean that they hate you because of your ethnicity, what it does mean is that they prefer someone that has different physical characteristics than you when it comes to dating and sex. if you keep getting all butt blasted every time you dont fit someones preferences, youre going to have a difficult and unpleasant time with dating.

>>17083402
its a preference. completely subjective. it may not be of concern to you, and thats fine.

>>17083410
i didnt ask about the women who "switched sides". i asked about the men who date them.
> Unlike you, I grew up around several races
really? you know how i grew up, huh? obviously, im being facetious here. your willingness to assume and to take those assumptions as fact suggests that it would be unwise to take anything you say seriously.
>>
File: 1435893762421.jpg (215 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1435893762421.jpg
215 KB, 540x540
OP, dating websites are a fucking joke and people send out 100's of messages with no response all the time. Seriously, try a site that isn't meant for just dating and maybe you could make a good friend out of it.

I have picked up a lot of girls from local sites about 10 years ago. I'm 6/10 at best, and I still had good luck. I also use a pin pal site and met a few good friends that way. We exchanged gifts and other stuff.
>>
>>17083327
Yeah I saw a similar research paper on buzzfeed.
>>
File: 1393348614424.jpg (62 KB, 428x541) Image search: [Google]
1393348614424.jpg
62 KB, 428x541
>proof of sexual racism

You mean natural selection?
>>
>>17083513
/thread
>>
>>17083488

What you don't realize is that you aren't born FAT, or with hair dye. You aren't born with MAKEUP.... You are born with your skin color. You CAN'T CHANGE your skin color. THAT'S the difference. When someone doesn't want to date you because of something OUT of your absolute control. That's sexual racism. Period.
>>
>>17083304
At the end of the day you literally cant do anything about it, I mean if they are racist how are you going to convince them to go out with you? you won't. so you need to accept it and move on
>>
>>17083489

what pen pal site?
>>
>>17083304
>online dating pool is catered to Caucasian males
You mean caucasian females.
>>
File: sammy-sosa-and-after.png (163 KB, 450x268) Image search: [Google]
sammy-sosa-and-after.png
163 KB, 450x268
>>17083526
>You CAN'T CHANGE your skin color

Actually, you can.
>>
>>17083427
It's not their skin color, you retard. I'm a white dude and I hardly ever even get any matches. It's the level of attractiveness.
>>
File: IMG-20160427-WA0015.jpg (160 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160427-WA0015.jpg
160 KB, 1200x1600
I actually made two profiles, exactly the same but with one difference. One of the profiles contained pictures of me shopped White(the other had the same pictures but the real me, A hindu male)
Results where amazing, the white me scored indefinetly higher.
So yeah there is some racism in online dating. Who cares.
It sucks anyway, just have fun doing what you do.
>>
>>17083526
lol
so, im sexist because i dont want to fuck or date men? they were born that way, surely it must be unfair of me to exclude them.

there are plenty of women out there who dont date or fuck white guys. do you hear me crying about it? preferences are not prejudice. not being attracted to someone does not equal being prejudiced against them.
>>
File: 1460603548412.png (574 KB, 600x690) Image search: [Google]
1460603548412.png
574 KB, 600x690
>>17083532

Interpals, hopefully you can meet some cool people on there. I deleted my account a year ago, so I don't know if it has gotten shitter. I met a few cool people from there. I will say, girls do get bombarded with messages on a dating site. Just be yourself and you should be fine.
>>
>>17083304
Ok, I've done dating sites as a single white female.
We are fucking bombarded by men of Indian/paki descent. Every single fucking day.
To me it's all about tastes. You like slim girls, I like chubby white males.
Some women like muscles, some women like black men, some like redheads.
I have slept with an Indian man before (and he treated me like shit), and have kissed countless more. I have good working relationships with People of different cultures and races. Does it make me a racist that my tastes are for white men?
Maybe I'm a bit different, and everyone is a little racist.
>>
>>17083553
>>17083526

You guys are idiots. You don't know what racism is do you?
There is nothing racist in people ignoring you. It would be racist if they would be insulting, belittling you or expressing superiority, which doesn't appear to be the case.

You could be born with many worse traits that a majority of people don't appreciate other than skin colour.
>>
>>17083592
Nah, you're fine. OP is just bootyblasted and decided to cry racism over it.
>>
>>17083599

One time. A girl created a thread saying she only likes white men. I replied and called her fat. She in turn said "white power." explain that.
>>
File: 1461554833554.gif (73 KB, 129x150) Image search: [Google]
1461554833554.gif
73 KB, 129x150
>>17083627
>>
>>17083304

>Hes butt hurt a white girl won't date him

Don't believe the media, most white girls wouldn't befoul themselves to date a filthy nigger like you OP. But i'm sure you will find one if you look hard enough.

Don't expect the world to become an interracial utopia just because you find your own race too gross to date.
>>
>>17083304

Pathetic nigger.

White girls won't date me

RACISM!!!!
>>
>>17083627
lol
>>
You know what? I'm 17083592, I've experienced so many Indian/Pakis at work playing the race card. Believing that they are given the shitty end of the stick, all because they pick the wrong fucking battles.
>Oh, you're just picking on me because of my skin colour
>No.. I'm just telling you to stop hiding in the toilets for 2 hours and do your job.
>Oh, why do I get the shitty jobs?
>Because you signed on for that area, and it's hard.

Fucking inferiority complexes!
>>
>>17083635
You seem lost my friend; /pol/ is where you are supposed to be.

OP as a black male, I have similar experiences as you. I don't cry racism because it literally is just a preference.

Ive had sex with girls of all different races and it comes down to you not being a whiny bitch. Literally a girl told me "I hope you don't think im racist because ive never had sex with a black guy." I replied " Ive never had sex with a ginger so we're even". I then proceeded to fuck her brains out later that night.

Stop being butthurt because the shitty tinder bitches wont fuck you. Guess what, when women can be uber selective with sexual partners, they will. Either you stop caring, or look in other places for women.
>>
>>17083304
>good looking Caucasian male
this is why. its not because your black, its because the white guy is good looking.
>>
>>17083806
Lol re-read what you said aloud
>>
>>17084048
That anon made perfect sense.
Just to help you out, he's not saying the white guy is better looking becasue he's white, but instead Op's features are ugly (disregarding his skin colour)
>>
Christ some people are stupid. Why has everyone forgotten what racism or prejudice actually is? Is it so hard to look up a definition?

Preference is not prejudice.
>>
Send messages to those of the same race as you. Most white girls only date white guys.
>>
>>17083304
You're a little bitch.
I'm white and somewhat attractive but with no social skills and i do hate it when a woman pick another white or a non-white over me but i deal with it because i understand why.
>BOO HOO WOMEN LIKE WHITE MEN WHO HAPPEN TO BE MORE ATTTACTIVE, INTELLIGENT, SUCCESFUL AND STRONG OVER ME
>IT'S RACISM SHUT IT DOWN NIGGA
And even if it was racist so fucking what? Just cancel your account, people have sex with whoever they want and you're gonna have to deal with it.
>>
>>17083304
Look on the bright side, anon…at least you're not an Asian male.

I've been on online dating sites for probably a decade now…without it resulting in a single date. The reply rate to my messages is probably less than. 01%.

The real problem is exposure. If people were exposed to more minorities, they would be me likely to find them attractive. It's called exposure theory, basic psychology.
>>
>>17083553
>had the same pictures but the real me, A hindu male

That does explain things. As preferences go you're at the bottom of the list. It's unforunate but true. Here's my experiences based on 20 years of internet dating and hooking up with single and married women of all colours and talking with them about their sexual history, love lives and ideal partners. I have been with at least 100 women so it's a fair assessment.

WF=White Female BF=Black Female
IF=Indian Female OF=Oriental Female
AE= Anything else (Swap F for M for Male)

Preferences by race....

WF 1st=WM; 2nd=BM; 3rd=OM; 4th=AE; 5th=IM

BF 1st=WM; 2nd=BM; 3rd=OM; 4th=AE; 5th=IM

OF 1st=OM; 2nd=WM; 3rd=AE; 4th=BM; 5th=IM

IF 1st=WM; 2nd=OM; 3rd=AE; 4th=BM; 5th=IM

AE 1st=WM; 2nd=BM; 3rd=OM; 4th=AE; 5th=IM

So as an Indian male you're the least dsesireable to almost any race, even your own.
>>
What are you asking advice on? Or are you just shitting up /adv/ with another /r9k/ raid?

Fuck you. The last time you posted that fake tinder thread, you were told to return to /r9k/ and stay there. Stop polluting other boards.
>>
>>17083433
Ill trade you a chihuahua for a weimaraner
>>
When you can tell by a faggots tone that hes the OP commenting
>>
File: op_f.png (228 KB, 430x364) Image search: [Google]
op_f.png
228 KB, 430x364
>>17083304
Next time profile - "willing to try anything transexual"
see how that goes in your dating scene stats
fag
>>
>>17083526
>You CAN'T CHANGE your skin color. THAT'S the difference. When someone doesn't want to date you because of something OUT of your absolute control. That's sexual racism. Period.
This is the crux of the matter. It is racism. However, it is so covert, it can easily be denied. It's not like a job. No one has a right to equal romantic opportunities. You can't legislate that. Btw, employers discriminate anyway. Laws just force them to be covert about it.
>>
>>17083304
OP, I guess I'll be the only one to actually try to give you advice.

Yes, a lot of chicks on dating sites are racist. But there are plenty that aren't; the good ones tend not to be.

Most women are extremely entitled. That means that even if you match, you have to woo them with wit and shitty jokes, pretend that they're unique. They have to feel like you bring something into their lives. If a rich nigga like Drake hit them up on the street, they'd easily overlook their preferences: He has weight; stature and social standing. Which is why most average guys turn to being funny, because if you can make someone laugh, then they'll value your company more.

That's key number 1, from Dan Carnegie himself:

>Make someone feel special and you'll stay in their heart. It's apppreciation, not flattery that wins the day.

Past that, I remember feeling heartbreak like you are right now. I kept on thinking back to all the failed relationships, and how hard it was to get back into the game. But I'll give you a solid recommendation, and if you choose to take it, you'll only have yourself to thank. If you decide to ignore me, then it's on you.

When I was down, people told me that hitting the gym would help me feel better, I didn't believe them, but when I finally started training, I started to feel more confident. As time passed, I became so comfortable in my body that other people took notice. Once you have that confidence, you tend to care less about what people think, women included. The hardest part is doing that little something for yourself.

>Learn to show yourself some love.

Study some programming, music or art. And I mean for like three hours or so, with no regard for time. You'd be amazed at how accomplished you'll feel. Start running more; build up your body at the gym. You'll notice, and so will everyone else.

So forget about those women, it's about what YOU want, not them.

...Also, DEFINITELY use a picture of you with a dog. That's like, really basic.
>>
>>17085928
What if I don't have a fog or the dog isn't mine.
>>
>>17083396
>among self respecting men? more prevalent than you might think.
>self respecting men
>*racists
FTFY.
>>
>>17086336
im pretty sure it didnt need to be fixed. one day, when you grow up, you will come to understand that some people think differently from you, and thats ok. everyone is entitled to their own opinion, it only becomes not ok when they try to force their ideas on others.
>>
>>17086403
Racism and other forms of discrimination are usually imposed upon people. People don't just go about silently saying to themselves, "I hate [group]." Most if the time, it comes to the surface, either overtly, as has been expressed in this very thread:
>>17083639
>Pathetic nigger.
>>17083543
>It's not their skin color, you retard.
>>17083635
>Don't believe the media, most white girls wouldn't befoul themselves to date a filthy nigger like you OP.
>>17085004
>Next time profile - "willing to try anything transexual"
>see how that goes in your dating scene stats
>fag
>>17084869
>When you can tell by a faggots tone that hes the OP commenting

Covert displays are much more subtle and nuanced. This is why they're easily denied. Being ignored in the dating market is a possible form of a covert display.
>>
>>17086606
except i never said i hated anyone. i hate people on an individual basis, not a generalized basis. i hate people regardless of gender or ethnicity, and when i hate someone, i do not deny it. i never said "hurr durr burn the coal pay the toll durr", but for some reason that is how you interpret it. perhaps because you find it easier to play the race card than admit to and/or rectify your shortcomings?
>>
>>17083783
I like how OP won't read/reply to the anon with decent advice.
>>
>>17086648
All I know is that you strawmanned >>17086606'a reply.
>>
File: 1460879905164.jpg (9 KB, 200x225) Image search: [Google]
1460879905164.jpg
9 KB, 200x225
>>17086924
Some people can't handle the truth, so they do mental gymnastics in order to achieve an answer that makes them feel better about themselves.

OP will never make it.
>>
>>17083444
We're all from Africa, so the DNA test was shit.
>>
>>17086924

Yo, I'm >>17085928 . He didn't respond to mine either. I can't understand asking for help, but not wanting it when offered. This is an ADVICE board. At least let us know you don't give a shit about us trying to help you, brother. Because that is FUCKED.
>>
>>17086287
It really doesn't matter! They hardly ever ask.
>>
>>17085928
So in my 10+ years (and no dates) from dating sites…is because I haven't found a "good woman?"
>>
>>17087440
That's racist to imply blacks are closer related to and look like monkeys.
>>
>>17084091
What do you expect? Most channers are white. They have the privilege of not having to know prejudice and racism.

The older I get, the more and more I feel like they need a taste of their own medicine.
>>
>>17088308
If you "gave them a taste of their own medicine", they would become even more racist, because people are self-advocates by nature.

Black people don't deserve anything. Everything you have was given to you by white people. You always want more from white people, because you're a slave.
>>
>>17083526
People are also born midgets, but you wouldn't fault somebody for not wanting to fuck a midget. If somebody were born with a hideous face, you probably wouldn't want to fuck them. I find dark skin bizarre and viscerally offputting, and I have been that way since I was very little kid.
>>
>>17083304
I know OP is getting shit on ITT but I just wanted to confirm what's been said here.

Came across more than one dating profile that stated a preference for white men. Same for tall guys obviously (I am short).

Went on one date with a girl, she told me her mom only wants her to be with white guys (and she wasn't even white lol)

Had to drop friends because they had similar views on race mixing. It doesn't help that I am actually mixed myself. I am a product of such controversy. Its both interesting and disturbing to read how race impacts dating.

Yet somehow I only ever ended up seeing white girls. Its not on purpose either I just never ever really meet black women at all.

To be honest OP my confidence rose when I put online dating behind me. I'd suggest you to pursue women in person instead, the way it's been done since forever. I don't hate women for not all wanting me but being rejected for something you can't reasonably change sucks.
>>
>>17088361
>everything you have was given to you by jews and Asians
Fixed that for ya.
>>
Yeah no OP it's absolutely because of your skin color. Blame your people and your people's retarded culture. Because for the last 30+ years everyone in America has been conditioned to see black people as thugs/criminals/poor/stupid. And I'll be damned some of you try your hardest to prove the prejudice
>>
no I agree with you OP.
I'm simply not attracted to most black guys.

There are some black men who are EXTREMELY attractive to me and who I'd love to date- so it's not like I wouldn't date a black guy- I just tend to find most white men more attractive.
It's not just the color of the skin thought, it's the features (hair, eyes, facial structure, etc)- it's MULTIPLE FEATURES that more white people have than black people.

Is it racist? Maybe- but I can't control what I find sexually attractive. I discriminate against ugly people and short people in the same way. They were born that way- there's no way to change it and it's not their fault. But it's not like I'm restricting them from any rights that they're entitled to. No one is entitled to my affection. I will choose to share that affection with the person that I find attractive.
>>
>>17088423
16% of the population, damn near 50% of the violent crime.

Fuck, can't say I blame the white women who won't give you the time of day.
>>
>>17083304
Are you half Asian? Cause you type like Elliot Rodger and mope and cry like a woman
>>
>>17083304
Did you have a point or... ?

Yes, despite how Afrophilic the media is, most white women with a shred of self-respect won't fuck you, and not that anyone is obligated to justify their sexual preferences to you or anyone, but they have a ton of valid reasons to avoid you.

>>17085928
>Most women are extremely entitled.
You said a mouthful.

>When I was down, people told me that hitting the gym would help me feel better, I didn't believe them, but when I finally started training, I started to feel more confident. As time passed, I became so comfortable in my body that other people took notice. Once you have that confidence, you tend to care less about what people think, women included. The hardest part is doing that little something for yourself.

>Study some programming, music or art. And I mean for like three hours or so, with no regard for time. You'd be amazed at how accomplished you'll feel. Start running more; build up your body at the gym. You'll notice, and so will everyone else.
Top shelf advice here. Making self improvement a habit is one o the best ways to start feeling better about yourself.

Saturdays or Sundays I generally go out with friends or detense with some video games but Mon-Fri I work and

>Lift weights
>Read a book (I try to read two a month)
>Learn a language (Two years ago I only spoke English, now I speak French and Romanian fluently, and am working on Japanese)
>Practice martial arts

Every day I see and feel myself improving. It's hard to not feel good.
>>
>>17088408
>>17088408
>Came across more than one dating profile that stated a preference for white men. Same for tall guys obviously (I am short).
I'm 5'11, slightly above average in America, and I gotta say women who openly declare a preference for height trigger the shit out of me. Not that they have preferences, that's their right, but it's just how it doesn't even occur to them that every time some 5'8 (or shorter, god forbid) reads that he probably wants to an hero.

Or even worse, it does occur, and they just don't care.

And yet men get called out/shamed if we're openly not into fat chicks or single moms. Holy gynocentrism, Batman.

See, shit like this is why I don't do relationships. Women are such shitty people, it's hard to want anything more than sex from most of them.

>To be honest OP my confidence rose when I put online dating behind me. I'd suggest you to pursue women in person instead, the way it's been done since forever. I don't hate women for not all wanting me but being rejected for something you can't reasonably change sucks.
If OP, or any anon ITT for that matter, takes nothing else from this "discussion" let it be this. You grow so much as a person by improving your body, your style, and going out there and not being afraid of rejection.

Quality of woman you can pull will skyrocket, as well. I banged 17 women from dating sites in one year and I thought that was impressive. Then I looked back and asked myself, honestly, which ones I'd even bother fucking again.

Four. I'm proud of four of them, and those four were sixes, at best. Three I'm genuinely ashamed I stuck my cock in.

Nowadays I generally add two notches to my belt every month, never lower myself to fucking anything below a 7, and have a mini harem on rotate at all times.

Some of you are reading this and thinking "bullshit" and that's kind of sad, that so many men put women on a pedestal and it never occurs to them how easy going their own way really is.
>>
File: got eem.jpg (7 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
got eem.jpg
7 KB, 480x360
Respectable women aren't interested in ooga-booga apes that riot every time new Jordans drop.

What a shock. So racist.

These women expect you to try to rape them and kill them based on the stereotypes that your race perpetuates. Move to Africa or Sweden and you'll stand a better chance.
>>
While I agree that your point has merit, in this situation I'd have to say that the problem is that people are more superficial online for the simple fact that they have to be.

People present themselves as who they want to be and not what they actually are and most of the time it's not even done on purpose. Now, in person there are a lot of other things you can use to gauge a person like their body language and immediate reactions/responses to questions and conversation. Online, however, all you have are carefully groomed words and photos.

I mean I'll be honest - I'm more attracted to white and asian girls than I am to latinas and black girls IN GENERAL. I have definitely been attracted to black girls and latinas before, but usually that's only once I've had a chance to talk to and interact with them.

Now, if I apply this to the world of online dating or OKCupid, I would be very enthusiastic if a cute asian girl with gorgeous legs and a tiny skirt messaged me or if a pretty white girl with a glowing smile and huge rack wanted to connect. Much more so than if it were a more average looking latina or black girl. Now, even if all else were equal I still think I the former would have the edge but as I said it's a matter of preference at that point.
>>
>>17083304
>I waste my time catfishing women and stewing over the fact they won't date me because I'm a dindu
Wow you sound like a winner. How about you knock off the Elliott shit and spend that time working out or learning a skill?
>>
>>17088361
I'm not black. You have me confused with another anon.
>>
>>17083304
Profile pic of your dick with a match next to it should do the trick
>>
>>17088494
>Saturdays or Sundays I generally go out with friends or detense with some video games but Mon-Fri I work and
>>Lift weights
>>Read a book (I try to read two a month)
>>Learn a language (Two years ago I only spoke English, now I speak French and Romanian fluently, and am working on Japanese)
>>Practice martial arts
How the fuck you fit all that into 4 hours after work, plus dinner?
>>
Not OP but I'm Asian/white. Women of all types don't want anything to do with me.

With online dating, I get messages and views from overweight and/or ugly women. Maybe once a year, I get a view from an attractive woman. I message them, and they don't reply. There's no point in online dating, unless you're a white male or a woman. Find some constructive hobbies and improve your physique and expand your knowledge.
>>
>>17089427
its the same for white people. all that matters is being good looking.
>>
File: 140.png (327 KB, 680x510) Image search: [Google]
140.png
327 KB, 680x510
>>17083304
what photo did you use for the good looking one?

I want to make a similar experiment. Should google for a guy wearing a suit, has a good jawline, symetric face or what?
>>
>>17089437
Bullshit it is. White people fair way better in real life. I'm even playing with a handicap in the field.
>>
>>17089093
I'm black and my dick isn't big despite the stereotypes. Im only packing like 4.3 inches and I'm 6 feet tall.
Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.