[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to avoid bitchy females
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_nof9vnCqrl1r7lt1no1_500.jpg (40 KB, 420x294) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nof9vnCqrl1r7lt1no1_500.jpg
40 KB, 420x294
So, today my mother in law told me that a girl from her job who knows both me and my boyfriend told her that my father "molested" me. The funny thing is that I hardly even know this girl. I was best friends with her cousins way back in elementary school, and haven't talked to them in 10 fucking years. I've never had a conversation with this girl, and the only thing I know about her is that she went to the same highschool with me and was two grades lower than me.

My problem is that this isn't the first time a girl tries slandering me in an attempt to make people dislike me. At my last job two girls started telling people that "I've been around with a lot of guys in the warehouse" and "a slut" etc, I had barely started working there 2 months and only had one friend who I talked to and was female, so I have NO fucking idea where all this bullshit even comes from. I have always been really shy, quiet, have 0 social skills, and avoid people because I get really anxious/nervous whenever I have to talk to anybody. I've been like this all my life, I can literally count the amount of friends I've had on one hand, and yet, since highschool I've been dealing with this problem of girls calling me a slut when
A. Back then I couldn't even talk to males
B. I met my FIRST boyfriend and lost my virginity this past August, a month before turning 21 years old.

Being quiet and minding my own business CLEARLY isn't working? How can I avoid toxic bitchy females? Or how can I learn to not let them affect my mood and how I perceive all females.
>>
>my mother in law
>my boyfriend
Wait, what? Is this some sort of open cuckold thing?
>>
>>17081123
My boyfriend's mother calls me her daughter in law, as I am the only girl who's he dated that he brought home to meet his parents, and I call her my mother in law. I have no idea how that makes him a cuckold.
>>
>>17081171
You aren't in-laws if you aren't married.
>>
>>17081181
I'm not going to stop calling her my mother in law, just because it bothers you, lmao.
>>
>>17081198
It's not a matter of being "bothered", it's just factually incorrect. You can also call a square a circle if you want, doesn't make you any less wrong.
>>
>>17081211
and when did I say it was factually correct???????????????????
>>
there are times when women dont like you, you just got to accept that. But you have to let people know that you can't be taken for a ride. you just have to be assertive in your actions etc. make sure people respect you. Do you have any girls as friends btw?
>>
>>17081101
>>17081171
>>17081198
>>17081221
Wow. You really do come across as an unlikable person. It's no wonder you get treated as you do.
>>
>>17081231
I understand not everyone is going to like me, but that shouldn't be a reason to try and ruin my image.. I don't know how to be assertive without getting angry, so I just try to avoid confrontation all together. I don't have any friends in general right now, growing up I've only had female friends
>>
>>17081241
Oh my god, I am such a horrible person, you are so right.
>>
>>17081273
I wouldn't say horrible; just unlikable.
>>
>>17081303
I am so sorry, I will never call anyone my mother in law again, because it is factually incorrect and explaining why I do so, makes me unlikable, my bad.
>>
>>17081330

Now I totally understand why people bitch about you OP. Jesus Christ.

You claim to be shy and all but when you're actually have a conversation you just have to talk like a massive bitch. Good job
>>
>>17081356
Lol, how STUPID. You're an insecure person, that's why you're purposely trying to start shit. Get a hobby, trying your hardest to make people on 4chan feel bad about themselves isn't working.
>>
>>17081356
Topkek
10/10 anon
>>
>>17081356
This
>>
>>17081416
>>17081417
Point proven, insecure.
>>
>>17081101

You're probably on the autistic spectrum, which is anathema to non-autistic women. Many women on the spectrum have problems with "bitchy" women. You probably think similarly to men.

You should be friends with men/women that are like you, which are on the spectrum:
1 More artistic
2 Independent
3 Introverted
4 Socially awkward at times
5 Noticing / caring about small details (things other people don't notice / care about).
>>
>>17081356
This sums it up.

>>17081101
Maybe women, and people in general, would be more considerate if you weren't so aggressive.
>>
>>17081454
I did grow up with all boys, and was the only girl, which is probably the reason I am sensitive to catty behavior. What you say makes sense, maybe seeking out friendships, instead of avoiding would help
>>
>>17081479
Lmfao, people who I don't talk to and know nothing about me would stop spreading rumors if I was less aggressive on 4chan, where you can't say anything because autistic fags jump down your throat? Gr8 advice, I'll be sure to change my attitude
>>
>>17081495
Yoi don't realise that who you are leaks out irl. I'm a sarcastic jackass on here but luckily that's what my friends enjoy so it's all gucci.

You're probably autistic here and irl.
>>
>>17081521
Yes yes, I should be so ashamed for upsetting you. U r so smart and ha ha sarcastic, many friends indeed, definitely not autistic loser who spends all day arguing with people on 4chan, I should learn from your majesty :D
>>
File: windrunner_face.png (131 KB, 422x508) Image search: [Google]
windrunner_face.png
131 KB, 422x508
>>17081541
This isn't your average level of shitposting.
>>
>>17081486
OP it sounds like you have a case of "not like other girls"
You're not "just more like the guys" or "more sensitive to bitchiness"
People constantly spreading rumors about you is not a problem most people have past high school. Shame on them for being so immature, of course, but there's a reason why they're targeting you and not others, anon. From your responses here it seems that you are extremely easily baited, and I wouldn't be surprised if this translated into real life as well. Bored bitches who have nothing better to do than pick on the weak clearly see you as an easy target. I'd honestly just ignore it. If you stop responding to it entirely, they're likely to get bored. If it happens at work report them to higher ups quietly but don't respond beyond that.
>>
>>17081101
>I have NO fucking idea where all this bullshit even comes from

Jealousy, you are probably good looking and don't talk much. Which makes these girls think you think you are better than them.
>>
>>17081541
You used a term wrong and got defensive about it. You're now just shitposting.

Yeah, they're stupid for spreading fake rumors but it's pretty obvious why they're less than keen about you.
>>
>>17081558
Lol, I knew as soon as I said I only have brothers, someone would say this. I never said I'm more like guys, I don't like anything guys like, which is why my friends are always females.

Everything else you say makes sense. I know I'm easily baited, but reacting irl isn't my problem, because I don't confront anyone. It's not like I'm having arguments back forth with these people. I know they stop if I ignore them, but I want to know how I can stop it from beginning at all.
>>
>>17081589
Someone who's telling people that I got molested by my father, I haven't seen in 5+ years, and haven't talked to in even longer isn't keen on me?! I should really change my attitude so that she will like me!1
>>
>>17081608
they said:
> You probably think similarly to men.
to which you replied:
>I did grow up with all boys, and was the only girl, which is probably the reason I am sensitive to catty behavior.

>implying
that you believe that your childhood growing up with all brothers has made you more similar to men than to women. There's no words being put in your mouth here, that's just literally what you posted dude.
>>
People pick on you because they don't like you and you're an easy target because you don't have many friends (which you don't have, because people don't like you).
What you probably need to learn is: avoiding people isn't a neutral action. Not saying hi, not eating lunch with your coworkers, not accepting invitations to birthday parties: it's seen as a rejection, which makes people think you think you're better than them. And so they don't like you.
>>
>>17081650
Oh my bad. I THOUGHT that I was implying that I'm not used to cattyness, because my brothers aren't like that, as opposed to someone who grew up with sisters. You are so right, that means I believe I think like a dude - and not like initially said, that I am more sensitive.
>>
>>17081657
>implying I care about not having friends

I don't care if they don't like me. I'm not asking for advice on how to make shitty people like me. Just because two bitches are talking shit doesn't mean the whole workplace dislikes me. Also I don't remember saying I don't eat with coworkers. I don't reject people who reach out to me, even if it makes me nervous. None of the people who have actually spoke to me are talking bad about me. I'm not obliged to go to birthday parties, I go to work to WORK.
>>
>>17081702
you literally sound like you're 14 oh my god
>>
>>17081680
Are you sure you're not used to cattiness because you seem incredibly catty
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.