[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I know if a girl I like likes me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 225x224
The girl I like is 4 days younger than me. She lives close by and we are in the same class at school. Our parents are good friends and we meet quite a lot on the weekends (By we I mean our families) for a barbecue or something. I like her but we haven't been talking a lot especially during school because I go with my friends and she goes with hers. When we do talk though she seems to enjoy it and doesn't get bored easily. (Unless I bring up Trump the stupid c*nt) This is my first time I have talked with a girl for that long and be with a girl that long because out parents are good friends. I just need some advice from you guys to know if she likes me or not. I'll try answer every question you ask. Thanks in advance guys.

Picture not related.
>>
>>17078118

>How can I know if a girl I like likes me?

If you ask her out and she says yes.
>>
>prepubescent, the post.
>>
>>17078119
Be careful, she might still just see you as a friend.

Even if you're having a sex with her, she might just be using you for validation.

Even if you're married to her, she might just be relying on your income to support her lifestyle.

The point is, you can never really be sure if a girl likes you. Which is why you shouldn't focus on that. As long as she doesn't give you any clearly negative signs, it's worthwhile to pursue a relationship with her.
>>
>>17078119
What if she says no and then tells my parents? Then Im screwed!
>>
>>17078145
By negative signs what do you mean? Ignoring me and stuff like that?
>>
>>17078146
How would you be screwed? What would happen?

And why would she tell your parents lol.
>>
>>17078150
Im going to be screwed becasue my parents are quite strict when it comes to stuff like this. Also thats probably the worst case scenario, that she tells my parents but Im not saying it cant happen. She might even say no and just keep talking with me like friends.
>>
>>17078161
The worst case scenario won't happen. She doesn't have any reason to tell them.
>>
>>17078174
Well yea but there is still a 0.00000001% that might happen so its still possible but highly unlikely.
>>
>>17078161
this board is 18+...
>>
>>17078161
>quite strict when it comes to stuff like this
Stuff like what? Your parents won't permit you to date anyone?

If you are not an adult and you are afraid of your parents' reaction to your dating when they have told you not to, then maybe you shouldn't be trying to date anyone.
>>
>>17078193
Its not that Im afraid of my parents reaction. Im thinking because both our families have been good friends for quite some time now if something like this happens it might be bad for that friendship and I certainly dont want that to happen. It might even not do anything but there is still a possibility of it happening. Probably not though.
>>
>>17078199
>her: tells her parents
>herparents: oh thats nice of anon
>herparents:tells your parents
:yourparents: well we know he isnt gay and is pursuing a relationship

i dont see anything wrong with your parents or hers finding out. Besides who cares what they think, if you like her enough then go for it despite the consequences
>>
Thanks to all you anons! I just talked to her on messenger and she said something I wasn't expecting at all! I will post screenshots right now!
>>
File: 2016-04-26 22.01.23.png (619 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-26 22.01.23.png
619 KB, 1440x2560
Here is the first screenshot. ;)
>>
File: 2016-04-26 22.01.59.png (664 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-26 22.01.59.png
664 KB, 1440x2560
Here is the second and last screenshot.
>>
ask her faggit
>>
>>17078339
Have you see the screenshots I just uploaded? And don't be ruse please. It's my first time doing anything like this and I don't want anyone to ruin it. Thanks
>>
>>17078344
Wow. Yeah that did go pretty well.

>>17078199
What can be a problem is if you treat her like shit (or she treats you like shit) and I think what you will tend to find is that normal people aren't stupid and know when their kids are acting like assholes. Both sets of parents are likely to be united in disapproval of shit behavior, regardless of which kid it comes from.

Most adults also do not expect teenage romances to last.
>>
awwwwwwww she likes you <3
>>
This thread gave me all kinds of happy, sappy feels. I might cry now.

Good luck OP.
>>
>>17078399 >>17078406
>>17078427
We have been talking for quite a while now and she has been good with me as I said at the start of this thread. The surprising thing is that SHE asked me out when I was going to ask her out and was hoping that she would say yes. Also do you think we should tell our parents straight away, wait for a while or not tell them at all? I think we should just tell them from tomorrow and hopefully all goes well.
>>
>>17078476
It's not really any of your parents' business though you don't need to lie or hide it. Most parents do ask their minor children what they're doing and with whom they're doing it, so if you go out on the weekend or something and they ask, you can always tell your parents that you're going to go spend some time with the girl.

No point in explicitly telling them that the two of you are dating until you have a few dates to see how it goes.
>>
>>17078118
Hats off to you sir. You have more balls then most fully grown adults on /adv/ grats.
>>
>>17078118
Only if she let you come inside her, Dima :))
>>
>>17078334
>>17078338
is this bait
>>
>>17078334
>>17078338
why is your text in English :))))
>>
>>17078511
That's what I was thinking. I will see what happens tomorrow at school when we see each other and discuss it in detail.
>>
>>17078515
>>17078516
Well thank you. By Dima what do you mean? Did you mean to say my name but didn't spell it correctly?
>>
>>17078146
Nigga go back to kindergarten
>>
>>17078523
Should I have picked another language? Greek or German? (She doesn't speak German though)
>>
>>17078530
Too old for that now. Sorry. ;)
>>
>>17078118
>The girl I like is 4 days younger than me.
reported for pedo
enjoy your visit from the FBI
>>
>>17078654
What are you on about?
>>
just act as if she does like you
if she doesnt she will let you know
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.