[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this girl out of my league?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (417 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
417 KB, 1280x960
Is this girl out of my league?
>>
Why? Are you the guy in the picture.? You're more decent looking than her tbqh. No homo.
>>
>>17073709
No you are even
>>
>>17073709
If pic is related, then you're fine
>>
Make up, my friend. Tell her to wipe that shit off and you'll answer your own question.
>>
>>17073723
Yeah, I'm trying to determine whether or not to make a move. We go to the same uni and this girl always asks me to study in the same library as her, she always texts me asking if I'm there or to come study with her, she always hugs me when she sees me too, idk if that's significant
>>
You come together really nice.
>>
>>17073745
Just act as if it's already happened. Don't think to much about it, and it will happen naturally.
>>
>>17073755
As if what's happened?
>>
Only one way to find out. Ask her out on a date.
>>
>>17073799
But I can't! What if she rejects me?
>>
No way. Just be confident and polite. You'll get her, dude.
>>
>>17073758
Like you already made your move.

She clearly likes you. Now, you just have to figure out what YOU want.

By the look of it, it seems like you're trying to determine whether you should make a move based on how much she likes you. This is what young guys don't get. It's not writ large anywhere whether you got a chance or not-- YOU make your own chance. You do and say, act and dress, posture and groom yourself, and SHOW her that you're a catch!

Proceed with confidence, assertiveness, kindness, a light nature and a good mood, and you build attraction. Don't question whether or not she CAN like you. She obviously likes spending time with you, show eagerness by asking for your company - she just needs you to take the lead, and show her interest.
>>
>>17073799
Last week we went to a cafe and we kinda joked about it being our first date, it as really casual tho. Does that count
>>17073814
This isn't me
>>
>>17073709
are you two related ? what the fuck..she is literally you in drag
>>
You two have enough eyebrow hair to make a wig for donald trump
Jesus fucking hell
>>
File: image.jpg (162 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
162 KB, 750x1334
>>17073898
Nah we aren't even the same ethnicity
I guess we do have done similar features tho
>>17073916
It's them Pakistani genes man what can I do
Are they that bushy tho
Should I thread them or something
>>
>>17073709

fuck off you jelly fat trash leave that couple alone

she won't go out with you ever
>>
>>17073924
>aren't even the same ethnicity
Is she Indian ?
>>
>>17073931
Half white half Trinidadian
>>
>>17073924
>a pajeet at McMaster
Shocking
>>
>>17073882
>joked about it being our first date
Did she made the joke? Because if she did, that means she's into you. Don't fuck it up.
>>
>>17073898
They only have bushy brows in common.
>>
>>17073924
nice jaw man, make a move pls and post results
>>
>>17073709
>Is this girl out of my league?

Stop. You are already putting her on a pedestal. You are blinded by something idk what, but don't become a little bitch because of it.

ps She is not out if your league. But either way, you shouldn't be having such a defeatist thought.
>>
>>17073709
No such thing. If you like her go for it.
>>
>>17073709
Nah she's brown.
>>
>>17073709
no, go for it
>>
>>17073709
You're both confident 5s. Average.
>>
>>17073709

WE NEED TO STOP THIS MENTALITY!! THE QUESTION YOU SHOULD BE ASKING IS "AM I OUT OF HER LEAGUE?" FUCK THIS POTENTIAL WHORE BAGS MAN, WE MEN HAVE GOT TO RISE UP AND TURN THE TABLES OF THE GAME AROUND!!
>>
>>17073709
You'd make a cute couple, go for it
>>
>>17074253
Do you?
>>
You're like 7.5/10 and she's a 6. You're also exactly the perfect height compared to her and you look just a bit older.

Considering hypergamy you're the definition of a good match. Don't sperg.
>>
>>17073709
You guys are in the same league. You're both average looking.
>>
>>17074253
Nah don't tell them our secrets!

It just means more girls for us that know >:)
>>
>>17073709
You look cute together. She is very pretty
>>
no if anything the opposite
>>
>>17073709
She reminds me of an older MILF that was attracted to me.
>>
>>17074022
I'm in health sci
>>17074093
Yeah she did
>>
>>17073709
just do ur eyebrows and ull be in the same league
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.