[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 17
File: male-female-symbols[1].jpg (102 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
male-female-symbols[1].jpg
102 KB, 600x399
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered
Keep your questions short and sweet for more answers.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:

>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
>Would you date a virgin?
><Random insecurity>
Some do, some don't. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Think positive, and get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever. It takes hard work, time, and effort.

>I like someone. What do I do?
Ask them out.

>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out. This is something that cannot be explained. You either have learned to intuit this or you have not. If you have not, the only way to learn is experience--there are no shortcuts. So it comes back to: Just ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. Stop overthinking it.
Alternative answer: we don't fucking know.

>XYZ happened. Did I fuck it up with this guy/girl?
Maybe, maybe not. We're not in their head, we don't know. No amount of your walls of text will fix that.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing

>Someone has made it abundantly clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>

>Brandon, that one guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
Fuck off
>>
how long does it take to fall in love with someone? ì`ve been going over a month with a guy but i just care about him,i have cried a few times because i missed him, he already said he loves me but i`m not sure yet.

should i break things up with him or wait?
>>
Girl just text me saying she'd like to go out with and I have literally no idea how to respond.

She's super nice and all but there's another girl I'm into and going on a date with someone whilst pining for someone else is a really shitty thing to do.
>>
>>17072159
science says love takes about a month, but you could argue that it could take more/less time if you only see each other a few times a month
>>
Preferably for ladies:

I met this girl online back in November. We've been chatting almost daily since. Nice conversations, we like a lot of the same things. She asked to meet me a couple of times but had to back out (we're both in college and I am very patient, so nbd).

It's been a couple of months since she said anything akin to that. But we still chat nearly every day. She also feels comfortable enough to tell me about her problems when she needs to vent. She's prone to getting stressed out easily I've noticed.

She knows I'm interested, and I'm not trying to be pushy. But after almost six months I'm not sure if I should ask her about that or wait.

How would you react to that? What would you want I do?
>>
>>17072160
If you aren't invested in anyone at the moment, why not go on the date? Test the waters. Nobody else has to know and nobody should be offended. You're still single right?
>>
Men: My husband has a high cholesterol. At the advice of his doctor, my family members, and especially my brother, they all advised us that it may be time to cut out animal products and become vegans, or at least vegetarian. I am just wondering if this is a good idea. I also wonder if humans are naturally vegan or are we omnivores?
>>
What would be the right way to deal with a girl who mostly just initiates conversations with me to talk about her issues? I haven't personally seen her in years, but I'm lonely as fuck and she's alright, so I wouldn't mind to try and pursue something.
>>
Guys

At night I have intrusive thoughts of people touching me against my consent because its happened to me in the past.

When my bf touches me it makes me feel better because it replaces the bad thoughts with him instead.

Do you think I should tell him this? Would it make him feel awkward in the relationship knowing this about me? Or would it make him feel proud? Idk what his reaction would be.
>>
>>17072399
I personally would like to know that I make you feel more comfortable when I make contact. It's like a trust thing.

That said, I don't know your bf. He may not feel the same way, but I'd say most men would be ok with that. And if he's not, reconsider him, not yourself.
>>
>>17072294
>At the advice of his doctor
I find this hard to believe. If anything, most doctors would be against someone becoming completely vegan.
Anyways, you shouldn't cut animal products completely. What you should cut as much as possible:
>any junk food (fast food, cookies, etc)
>oils (use less of them)
>fried foods
>fat meat (cut the fat off before cooking)
>chocolate
>cheese, butter and the like
>cakes/pies (or at least try to use less oil)
We are omnivorous.

>>17072399
This is a really difficult question. As a guy, this would make me happy and sad.
>>
Guys;

What does it mean when you are very intimate and emotional/spill your heart out to your partner and then suddenly close yourself off
>>
>>17072428
>We are omnivorous.

Source?
>>
>girl stops replying even though she's online 24/7 on OKCupid
Do you think she found Chad?
>>
>>17072294

Vegan here. People are omnivorous.

Being Vegan will solve your problem if you do it right. You'd have to make sure you kept up on nutrition (vitamins + protein sources are the most important). That said, cutting back on meats, especially red meats, and milk and eggs might just be easier.
Also I wouldn't recommend completely cutting out dairy. Dairy can be very healthy when you get it from cheese or yogurt cultures. Fact is that people have individual nutritional needs, do what works the best for you, but keep it cool on the fatty things.
>>
>>17072441
Our digestive tracts.
>>
Girls i am curious about something,

Saw a friend of a friend's facebook post mocking some guy who broke contact instantly after she rejected him, is this common or was she just a bitch?
>>
>>17072159
Wait. Usually it takes me 1-3 months to fall in love with someone.
>>
>>17072294
I doubt a doctor actually recommended veganism.
Animal products are fine, but some less than others.
Avoid greasy food and processed meat full of unsaturated fat. (Saturated fat is ok)
>>
>>17072428

What are your views about grass fed animal products? Because I know the whole deal with how unhealthy factory raised animals are with the chemicals and steroids they put in the animals, but I wonder if its bad for my husband to eat the more natural variety instead?

>>17072449

How are you vegan if you know that people are omnivores? Are you a vegan for a medical reason? I hope I don't sound like an ass with these questions lol, sorry.

>>17072461

I've had vegans telling me that we cannot digest raw animals but we can with raw fruits and veggies and that's why we're herbivores.
>>
>>17072449
> a vegan not trying to convince everyone else to be vegan
My world view just shattered
>>
>>17072441
Our teeth
>>
>>17072498

Well, maybe not veganism, but the doctor was like "Oh he has to stop eating meat and butter and eggs" and I'm like, uh ok, so like, become a vegetarian or something? And they're like, "Yeah that could help."

lol
>>
File: teeth.jpg (28 KB, 480x229) Image search: [Google]
teeth.jpg
28 KB, 480x229
>>17072508

What do you think about the pictures, though?
>>
>>17072500

People have been cooking food since before we were Homo sapiens. That's knowledge and doesn't have a bearing on my choice.I am a vegan because I cannot consume dairy due to the risk of calcification of my heart tissue. So I just kinda went full blown for a concise diet plan.

>>17072503

I'm a Vegan for medical reasons above.
>>
>>17072518
We have canines larger than the ones of herbivores. In fact, so do apes: It's a common misconception that apes are purely herbivores. Use a cows teeth as an example herbivore instead.
>>
>>17072518
What do you think of hippos?
>>
>>17072529
>>17072538

Sorry, I don't mean to start anything, I am just so confused by what some of these vegans are telling me nowadays and don't know what to believe. I'd rather just get the hard facts as to whether or not we are meant to be herbivores or if that's just bull.

>>17072524
>I'm a Vegan for medical reasons above.

Got'cha.
>>
>>17072529
>>17072538
>>17072518
>>17072508

People hunted. For thousands of years. Before we started eating vegetarian. Before civilization itself. We gathered fruits and roots and insects, and we opportunized on meats of many varieties. Our bodies are adapted to eat a wide variety of things. Eating raw things is possible, just not a good idea.

No more derailing.
>>
>>17072524
I think i just "met" the first vegan i wouldn't consider a moron (as opposed to hipster-fad reasons). Well done.

Isn't full vegan a bit overkill, tho?
>>
>>17072551
>No more derailing.

Huh?
>>
>>17072500
>What are your views about grass fed animal products?
I don't know. Where I live, there isn't much discussion/info about that.
As I said, cut off the fat parts of the meat and you'll have less problems with cholesterol.

>I've had vegans telling me that we cannot digest raw animals
If we can't digest raw animals, what has my body been doing with all the raw fish that I eat?
>>
>>17072554
I never ate much meat to begin with and like I said before, I went all the way because the diet was already built out. If I still ate meat it would be harder to determine what exactly I need to consume to stay healthy.
>>
>>17072570
>what has my body been doing with all the raw fish that I eat?

YOU MEAN PURGING IT OUT BECAUSE YOU RAPE ANIMAL CARCASSES RIGHT

*rages on tumblr to other vegans* ALMOND MILK THO
>>
>>17072574
>tfw I like the idea of being vegetarian, but raw fishes are so delicious

>>17072589
>tfw I'm worse than Hitler
>>
Bumping this: >>17072446
>>
>>17072399
You can make almost anything be a good thing or a bad thing depending how you say it.

>I have a weird feeling about people touching me at night
>I feel so comfortable when you touch me at night
>>
>have okcupid for over a week now
>2 profile views
>0 messages
>0 likes

Is this where I give up?
>>
>>17072811
Give up on OKC? Yes. Start hitting on girls in real life.
>>
>>17072817
I would if I lived by people.

>live/work in a small town
>have a good job and house
>~700 people in my town
>hour from the nearest city
>>
>last week of uni (next week is finals)
>take girl on a "date" last week monday
>goes well
>hang out at her (on-campus) apartment everyday this past week
>she's clearly feeling me a lot
>joking about future dates, "boyfriend" title, etc.
>today she says she submitted forms for summer housing/extended stay at her current apartment (her parents house is 2.5 hours away)
>convinced that this choice was because of me

how do i tell her that this is a poor decision. we're still in the "i like you but i only know like 5 things about you" stage and i don't think it's a wise idea for her to spend 600 a month or whatever on housing just to be near me, but when i say it like that it sounds arrogant to think that she's doing it solely because of me
>>
>>17072811
how are you using it? okcupid relies on you filling out A LOT of questions and also being "active" in updating your profile.

whenever you upload a new picture or change a text box, it'll put you in the top feed for anyone that's online. this is why it's common for people to delete and upload the same photo every day.

you also have to be online to get the best results. if you just make an account and then logoff it's unlikely for you to get any messages at all.
>>
File: profile.png (2 KB, 187x54) Image search: [Google]
profile.png
2 KB, 187x54
>>17072845
heres my profile for example.

as you can see i have a LOT of likes but only 3 messages. this is after about 2 weeks, but i live in toronto so the audience is pretty large.
>>
>>17072845
I've been adding bits to my bio every day. I'm online every day when I get home from work and before I go to bed. I've answered over 500 of those questions. It was fun for a while.
>>
>>17072853
well if you're only getting 2 views then it's either your area is just dead or your profile picture is so bad that no one bothers clicking it

if you legitimately answered 500 questions then i can't imagine only 2 people having even clicked on your profile under any other circumstances
>>
>>17072838
You could just probe a little and ask her why she's bothering with an apartment when she could move back in with her parents. I doubt she'd say it's to be closer with you if that's the case, but if it's not she'll probably give you an honest answer. She probably just wants the independence from her folks if she's beginning to look for a serious relationship.
>>
File: chance of not finding a match.png (10 KB, 349x284) Image search: [Google]
chance of not finding a match.png
10 KB, 349x284
>>17072870
I don't think I look too bad. I might just be ugly though.
For me to get more than 7 "matches" I have to have my range set to at least 50 miles.
>>
>>17072294
>they all advised us that it may be time to cut out animal products and become vegans, or at least vegetarian.
Vegan is stupid, vegetarian is ok. I'd just suggest just tracking what you eat instead though especially with red meats.

>I also wonder if humans are naturally vegan or are we omnivores?
We have teeth developed for shredding meat, what do you think?

>>17072399
I think it would be bitter sweet at best. I think if physical contact ever becomes a good problem (e.g. some guy got way too handsy) you should talk to him about it.

>>17072518
Apes will fucking cannibalize each other, they're hardly herbivores.
>>
If a girl says she isn't looking for a relationship right now, is that as bullshit as I think it is? I'm never actively seeking to fill a vacancy, I just get interested in someone and see where it goes.

Does she not want to date me at the moment? Does she not want to date me at all? Does she really not want to date anyone?
>>
>>17072850
What's with that disparity though between messages and likes though? I'd figure if 300+ people liked your profile more than 1% of them would message you.
>>
What kind of guy dates a girl who has "I'm left-wing and feminist" on her dating profile?
>>
>>17072906
girl's dont message first. they like your profile and then wait for you to message them
>>
>>17072160
Why haven't you gone out with the girl you like? Have you even asked her out?

>going on a date with someone whilst pining for someone else is a really shitty thing to do.
No, it's a realistic thing to do. You should move on from the other girl if she's not interested.
>>
for girls,
how much hair is allowed near the dick and balls?
>>
>>17072924
a self hating white cuck, not evening joking
>>
>>17072924
a cuck lol

>>17073100
not so much that I'm gagging on it. unless it's a beautiful golden mane. better question: why are blonde/blue eyed skinnyfat guys so hot?
>>
>>17073115
Blue eyed and skinny fat? What if his hair is a really dirty blonde?
>>
>>17072924
A leftwing guy generally. Or some simp that's pretty desperate. Man I've seen so many leftwing poly shit women near portland on dating sites and its terrifying.

>>17073115
>better question: why are blonde/blue eyed skinnyfat guys so hot?
I used to be blonde. Then it turned brown when we moved north.

Oh the humanity
>>
Girls, a girl/my best friend Friendzoned me, we connected perfectly, but she Friendzoned me and said she'd only hurt me in the end, and now she's getting jealous when she sees me w other prettier girls.

What do? I just sent a text confronting her on it. Tomorrow when she denies being jealous or ignores me I'm going to stop talking to her entirely. against my better judgement, I want her so fucking badly it's killing me to be in limbo not fucking taking advantage of something we both clearly want to an extent. How can I get her to open up to me? Should I just straight up say I know you got jealous, do you want me or fucking not?
>>
>>17072905
If a girl says she's not looking for a relationship right now, it means she doesn't want a relationship with you.
>>
>>17073136
Nah just keep doing what you're doing. Don't rub it in her face either. Her feelings will come to surface.
>>
>>17073144
That's the thing, I don't think they will.
If(more like when) she denies/ignores my text tomorrow, then I'm fucking dropping her like a fly as much as I hate to, this is too painful to just keep her as a best friend when I want to tell her all my feelings and fucking ravage her, and she stays distant for some reason even though I know she likes me to some extent. But yeah after I ignore her, I feel like she'll just stay distant and we'll never talk again, she acts like she doesn't want to hurt me or some shit and that she's doing me a favor by staying distant, so in her head I can definitely see her being stubborn and having the truth never come to surface
>>
Girls, my girlfriend left me 2 weeks ago because she felt that "things just aren't the same anymore." Since then however, she's been getting drunk every day and just playing video games. How can she be the one who wanted it to be over yet still be this broken up about it?

I still love her and my heart is literally breaking just thinking about it.
>>
Girls, Girlfriend broke up with me tonight because I did something again that really hurt her in the past and she can't take anymore of it. I really want her to know that I'm sorry and that I want her forgiveness. I'm not going to ask her to take me back because I know she won't. But I do want her to know that I'm truly sorry for what I did and I want her forgiveness. How long should I wait to ask again, or is it better just to not ask at all and leave things where they are.
>>
>>17073162
Sleep on it man, don't do anything too drastic in the heat of your emotions. If you still feel the same way after you've cooled down, then fine - cut her off. Don't waste anymore time on her and explore other options.
>>
>>17072260
You wouldn't be pushy if this time you ask to arrange a time to meet. Most girls like guys to get the ball rolling.

>>17072299
Do you guys talk in person this stuff or just via FB etc?
Sounds lame if all she can talk or relate to you about are problems

>>17072446
Just not into you. If she found someone she would stop using okc

>>17072440
Not a guy, but sadly nobody answered. Maybe ask this in its own thread. I'd think they must feel really vulnerable right now.

>>17072486
Not common amongst the people on my FB feed.
>>
Girls, why do you store things in your bra?
>>
>>17072486
Actually I think I remember a time I saw this ..
They were very insecure sounding and tried to explain it that they were the fool to block them, they post it publicly so friends who hear that one side of the story can tell them they're right.
Basically weak minded and simple.

>>17072831
No wonder you only have 2 views, who else a hr away will view your page?
Move out

>>17072905
Yes people can not be interested in looking. Usually after a breakup.

But if you get hints otherwise yep she's not into you

>>17073266
I don't
>>
Females, how long into a relationship should I tell gf about my fart fetish ?

From the past, I've learned not to tell women about my fart fetish too early because they tend to not bring their underwear, and never ever leaves their dirty underwear at my place. Girl would wash them in a sink, dry them overnight in the bathroom and take them to work with her even though she was coming back to me that evening. She should have left them in the bin for me to wash at the laundry. At first she did but when I mentioned the fart fetish she switched immediately. I mean it's not like I was going to sniff her underwear or anything.
>>
>>17073224
If you fucked up bad, it might be best to avoid contact all together. Wanting forgiveness is selfish. Stomach your mistake and use it as fuel for change.
>>
>>17073250
>Just not into you. If she found someone she would stop using okc
Would someone really take 10 or so days to decide she isn't into me? We didn't chat much and I didn't have time to meet up (she lives on the other side of the city).
>>
>>17073224
What did you do to mess up?
>>
File: 1461077616913.jpg (59 KB, 655x527) Image search: [Google]
1461077616913.jpg
59 KB, 655x527
GIRLS

Matched with tinder girl

Get her number, wants to snuggle

Get her snapchat, she sends me a photo of her ass in thong

>yes.jpeg

Talk a bit, say we'll get together at some point

Snaped her later, nothing, just opens

What did I do wrong, I wanna fuck
>>
>>17073472
Just wait, anon
Find something to occupy your mind for a couple hours/days/years
>>
>>17073266
I don't, there isn't enough space

>>17073224
Maybe write her an apology in the 'write a letter to someone who will never see it' thread so you can get it off your chest but don't have to contact her?

>>17073165
Just because she's the one who broke up with you doesn't mean it doesn't affect her emotionally

>>17073136
She doesn't have to open up to you if she doesn't want to.

>>17073472
What'd you snap her?
>>
>>17073481

Just said she looked good etc.

She flirted back, said she was into me which was a nice ego boost. Went to sleep, she snapped me a selfie the next day, and I asked if she was free later tonight, no reply. Took a day off to snap again, nothing. I'm thinking of giving it a break and either snapping or texting in maybe a couple days either snapping something corny about her eyes, or some shit. Or just texting and being straight up if she's still interested in meeting up
>>
>>17073504
>Just said she looked good etc.
What was the pic though? Was it a picture of you?
>>
>>17073512
She sent a selfie of herself, I said she looked good in a caption which also included a selfie of myself. She then said some corny shit like nooo you're the cute one, emoji, emoji, etc.
>>
I started talking to this girl on OKC a few days ago, traded numbers and switched to texting, and she's obviously SUPER interested. I've never dealt with a girl this aggressive before. She even sent me a pretty suggestive selfie tonight, nothing extreme but more than I'd expect from somebody I've never met IRL and who I've been talking to for 3 days.

Any tips on how to approach a situation like this? I'm used to playing it pretty cool and taking my time, and she's not giving me much of a breather.

I'm totally interested too, by the way, she's cute and shares a lot of my interests, and doesn't seem to mind some of the issues I have that would often be an instant kill to my chances. (Like that I'm 30 and quit my job to go back to college and that I'm a smoker.)
>>
>>17072124
Asking one last time, because I don't wanna join Brandon and Fart Guy.

Married males of /adv/:
I'm down to the question that's been on my mind the most: How did you know the time was right to propose?

As I said in the previous threads, I'm sure about wanting to marry my gf, but something inside me basically screams "you can't afford this yet!" (from a financial POV).
>>
>>17073650
Not married, nor male, but you can propose and get married a while down the track. Also once you're engaged, then you both have the wedding to save towards, so it might lift some of the weight off your shoulders - right now you probably feel like you're the one who'll have to pay for it all because its your idea.
>>
File: 1461568828542.jpg (43 KB, 320x310) Image search: [Google]
1461568828542.jpg
43 KB, 320x310
>>17072924
Literally guys like this. "I'm left-wing and feminist" is a huge red flag.
>>
>>17073657
It's not the wedding itself I'm concerned about, it's the "aftermath". Also, gf is in the loop, but can't really understand me here (her argument is that since we're living together we're basically married anyways).

We wanna have kids somewhere down the road (and gf hinted at "as soon as possible after we're married") and since gf will have to stay at home for at least the first year I'd basically have to bear it in my own (not counting her maternity leave pay).

I know, it's mostly me feeling overly responsible, but I just can't shake it off. Hence the need to "get the timing right".
>>
>>17073671
Well, like I said, you don't have to get married straight away. You can get engaged and then get married in however long it takes you to feel financially comfortable. And I really do think the financial aspect is something that won't seem so bad once you have her on board too.
>>
>>17073650
Fuck that shit man. Drop her and live a bachelor life.
>>
>start seeing new guy
>things escalate to sexual contact
>he doesn't wanna do PIV
>fine i don't really get much out of that anyways
>he goes down on me
>feels amazing
>but
>prozac/small clit/lack of clit hood/shitty female biology makes it extremely difficult for me to cum even when i use toys
>stop him after about 30-40 minutes because i'm not getting anywhere and it's taking too long so i'm getting overstimulated and it hurts
>he tries to finish me off with a vibrator for another 30
>don't get anywhere, clit hurts
>i stop him
i feel shitty that i probably made him feel inadequate because he was very enthusiastic and probably would have made anyone not in my situation orgasm (and he knows about my situation). i don't believe in faking orgasm because it leads to a cycle of less than satisfactory performance but i'm worried i hurt his self esteem. what do?
>>
Guys:
Guy speaking. Have you had problems with premature ejaculation? If so, did it fix itself with time (and experience) or did you try to actively work on a solution?
I realize this must be a pretty common question, but i just wanna hear some experiences of other people, since i don't really have anyone to talk to about this irl
>>
>>17073100
Trimmed enough so it doesn't get into my mouth during oral. I hate the feeling of a hair in your mouth.
>>
>>17073100
Bald unless you have a firecrotch
>>
>tfw tired of trying to get with someone when I like them because of all the disappointments
>sometimes feel like no one likes me, then remember my exes with whom it failed, and the girls who did like me but I didn't like them back
>tfw half jokingly considering becoming a monk
Anyone else getting cynical by the day?
>>
Girls, let's say there's this situation you're in

>At some class
>Be attracted to some random dude
>You talk to each other frequently, tell a few friends about how you feel
>He picks up on it, starts ignoring you
>Ignores you a little bit more
>He gets more popular, eventually you're just like an extra in his movie
>You keep getting bad scores, he gets good ones

>A long, looooooong ass time after, you decide to ask for his phone number to a mutual friend of his
>You talk to him
>He asks you out shortly after
>Tell him yes, then cancel out plans and tell him that you would call him
>?????

It's been a good while now, what would you do? I'm thinking she has every right not to text me again and just keep me hanging. Would you do this just as revenge?
>>
>>17073281
lmao
>>
>>17072924
Not me, that's for sure. I'm not a psychiatrist.
>>
Girls.

What's it like being matchmaker between two friends? Have you ever gotten someone initially not interested to change their mind and at least give it a try? How?

I'm just asking because I asked a friend to play matchmaker with a girl we both know, but she kind of half assed the whole thing, and asked someone else to tell me that the girl wasn't interested.

I'm just wondering if the whole "asking the common friend to help" is a good idea.
>>
>>17072124
Guys,

Say you are a popular guy with many friends. You used to have a close friend, who is a loner. You two used to be roommates in college, you helped him through many difficult things. You know he considers you his best friend, possibly his only friend.

You used to hang out together a lot, then on graduation, you invited him to split the rent of an apartment with you and your friends, he declined. However he asked you to keep a few suitcases of clothes for him. Then he just went off the grid completely.

It has been 3 years. The only time you talked to him was through facebook message, and you know he stays in the same city, you even know you both go to the same grad school together. Yet you never see him, when you asked him to come and take his stuffs (which were clogging your place) he just stopped replying. Every time you initiated contact, asked him to hang out he just evaded and was extremely flaky. Your last contact was more than 1 year ago.

So, now if he suddenly messages you and asks if it is possible to stay with you and split the rent of your current place, would you consider it ? would you think this guy is an asshole and tell him to fuck off ?
>>
Girls, what is your favorite accent for a guy to have?
>>
>>17073975
Depending on my current housing situation I would consider it, but the long time with no contact hurt your chances considerably.

Ask him if you don't have any other options, and don't rely on it happening.
>>
>>17074017
I like Scandinavian accents, but having a guy I can communicate with well is valued much higher than how sexy his voice may sound.

>>17073943
I don't like to get that involved in my friend's personal affairs. You're just going to make things awkward for your friend, and it's fucking childish to have to go through friends to get a date.

>>17073932
>Please tell me what this one girl is thinking
Sorry, m8, can't.
>>
>>17073928
>Anyone else getting cynical by the day?
Yep. I was weird and was the guy who wanted to date seriously early on. Due to bad experiences I've lost a lot of interest in that. Thinking of actively pursuing jobs that force me to move around a lot after I graduate.
>>
>>17074017
I love them all but my favorites are Scottish, South African, Trini, and Korean
>>
>>17074029
>Please tell me what this one girl is thinking
Yeah I honestly kinda want to know myself. So I'm trying to piece it together by trying to take her perspective.

I'm just saying, for the average girl wouldn't it be more logical to move on? She's pretty attractive herself, she wouldn't need me or at least I doubt I could have hurt her just that much.

I guess I feel like shit because I have done that. I won't act cold towards anyone from now on.
>>
>>17074017
On a similar note I've always wondered what Euro women thought of American accents
>>
Femanons, what can a Anon do to make you respond first? I've been talking this girl for a couple months, and it irks me that I've always been the convo starter. What do you femanons think about those kind of guys?
>>
Let's say I was to approach a girl either face to face or online (say we matched on Tinder and I needed to open). how would it be seen in your opinion if I were to open with something like "I admit i don't have the most game in the world so I won't try to feed you bullshit, but I'd really like to speak you :)".

I imagine it would be sincere and open, non-threatening and perhaps refreshing. Or perhaps reworded a bit to make it more so. But then again I'm a guy and that's how I truly feel.

I say this because I'm really striking out on an approach lately and I'm starting to run out of steam FAST.
>>
How many days of no call/text does it take for you to worry about your SO?
Mine went out of state to see her family so I figure I shouldn't worry until she gets back which is today
Plus it's only a two hour travel as well
>>
>on holiday with group of people
>mostly older crowd, one girl around my age
>she happens to live in the same city as me
>has been nice to me but not really talkative with me
Would it be inappropriate to ask in person if she wants to meet up sometime after we get back from vacation? How about adding her on facebook a few days after we get back and asking there?
>>
>>17074091
>I admit i don't have the most game in the world so I won't try to feed you bullshit, but I'd really like to speak you :)

Shiggy diggy doo
>>
>>17074159
What's wrong with it from a female perspective?

I dunno, I just imagine girls are constantly bombarded with cheesy pickup lines, PUA shit and other such stuff so having someone just be sincere and take a genuine interest to getting to know them to be possibly well received by a lot.
>>
>>17074091
>I admit i don't have the most game in the world
I don't know if it's differences in where we live but this would be an odd phrase to me
But expressing an interest genuinely instead of with cheesy lines and the negging bullshit is definitely a big plus. Just don't over the top brag about it as if deserve praise for not using them, it's the like the equivalent of a girl going 'I'm not like other girls'
>>
>>17073783
Just explain it again calmly. He is an idiot if he insists in making you cum like that.
Also, tell him it feels good even when you don't cum.

>>17073846
I can naturally last long.

>>17074141
Ask her in person.
>>
>Meet girl in a party
>Very good vibes between the two. Lots of laughs, shy looks from her, touching
>We add each other on fb.
>The following day I message her a "hey!!"
>She ain't replaying. Doesn't even show and seen by her

How do I go from here now? I get she probably is busy/ignores her fb and shit, and thats getting in our way to have a date (we even talked about this when we meet)

the hell i do? its not the first time this has happened to me and instead of insisting i just let it go.. i don't know how to insist without looking clingy or somethinf
>>
>>17074091
It sounds like a rehearsed blanket statement for every girl you meet, it doesn't come off as genuine. It's better to make a personal statement that corresponds to the person and the moment
>>
>>17074125
I like to text/call every day
>>
>>17074172
But you aren't being sincere, are you? You don't just want to get to know them, you want the same thing as those "hundreds" of other guys, sex or to date them based on basically just gender and looks. Being dishonest about that with her and yourself isn't going to do you favors, quite the opposite. Im not saying you don't want to know her better, but dude, that's not why you're approaching and it comes off as dishonest.

Beyond all that, it is far from "uncommon" for a guy
>>
>>17074291
Thanks
>>
>>17074172
Oh, its also wrong because it makes your approaching her about you, not her.
>I don't have the most game
>I don't sling bullshit
>I want to talk to you (why?)

That's not about her, that's about you. You didn't even tell her why you want to talk to her, just how great you are. They don't want to hear how great you are, they want to see/be shown how great you are and hear how great you think they are.
>>
>>17074338
I do those, I ask about her and express interest in what their profiles say, their chosen fields and I also ask them what makes them happy. I show genuine interest, every girl gets a tailored message.

>>17074346
>>17074359
Knowing this, how can my approach be made better?
>>
>>17074291
>>17074141
Wait, fuck. Whenever I ask someone if they want to do something with me, I feel lile theyre saying yes out of obligation or pity. Am I meant to say 'no pressure' or 'dont feel obliged to' when I ask or something?
>>
How do i become friends with my best bros gf? I have only really talked to her while partying and dancing
>>
>>17074369
Well first make the message about her. And I don't mean add personalization, you seem to already do that. But you make it about you, and that's wrong. Also, you need to be honest about why you are contacting her. Let's say your messaging a red head in university, who you noticed cause she has killer legs.

>Hey, I noticed you're in university! That's cool, I finished up recently. I know you get hit on all the time, but I really would like to get to know you better, maybe we can talk about (her major) over dinner.

That's terrible. Its about me, it avoids complimenting her and while it seems like I took interest in her business, what I really did was pretend the main reason I made a move was something other then wanting a date/sex.

>Hey you look sexy as hell in that picture at UNCCCCU. We should get a drink this weekend.

That's not prefect, and I dunno how well it transfers to dating sites (I've never used anything but facebook, and I usually approach IRL) but you get the point.
>>
I'm dating a girl who's quite terrible when it comes to messaging. She's very busy, and very rarely replies in less than 24 hours, and sometimes I have to write several messages to her, day after day, to get any reply at all. Usually in the end comes to me writing something like "Too busy to answer again? :P", her answering something like "Oh my God, I'm so sorry, [wall of explanations]" within 24 hours, and then we meet up for a date, have lots of fun together, say our goodbyes and the cycle begins anew.

At the beginning of our relationship 1,5 months ago I felt like this was just a litle annoying quirk that I could live with, but it's getting so frustrating. I feel ignored and frustrated due to the lack of contact outside of dates and those messages I've described in the previous paragraph. I get that somebody might be very busy, hell, I study at the same college (different campus though), and I don't have too much free time either, but I never ignore another person's messages for 5 days.

Am I being too needy? Am I justified in my feelings? Should I seriously complain to her instead of these playful semi-complaints?
>>
>>17074418
It sounds a little like you basically just want to bone her and don't care about her.
But a girl's opinion is needed here.
>>
>>17074455
I personally don't think you're being needy. It's rude to ignore for that long even though tons of people I brought this same gripe up with (women included) told me sometimes you really ARE that busy, but also you can tend to forget unless you're reminded. Your date could just have really terrible memory.

But I personally agree with you completely. Besides, it's not hard to show some measure of interest especially considering it goes so well when you meet. You're not a friend or a casual date, you deserve better treatment. Afterall, how hard is it to write a messages when you're TRULY indisposed and unable to work on something? Like when you're taking a shit? Most people carry their phone in with them.

>>17074418
Yes, thank you. I get it. Here's an example of an opening line on 2 girls that haven't responded in a day:

To one that said she cycles through life ambitions frequently: "Afternoon :) You don't seem like a local, you look too fun! Am I right or what? Pleased to meet you, what sortof life ambitions do you cycle through? I've been through quite a few myself".

To a girl with no profile: "Good Eve femanon, You seemed like a fun sort to talk to. What brings you here? Are you in the country for long and are you enjoying it?" (I ask these questions cause i live on an island country with tons of tourism and sun, so we get fucktons of foreigners)

My (perhaps slightly goofy) approach is just too hit or miss. I got laid about a month and a half ago off it, so it DOES work, but that's happened only once so far..
>>
>>17074455

No one's so busy that they can't text you for five days. It takes ten seconds and no effort.

Your girl has a really shitty memory and needs to put in more effort to make you feel like you matter. Being ignored fucking sucks.
>>
>>17074459
I do just want to bone/date her, as does anyone viewing her profile. How could I possibly care about her on a more personal level? I just met her and saw her dating profile. Acting like you care more then that is obviously dishonest, and most women are smart enough to realize that even of the guy doing it isnt. Why are these women on these sites? If its not just for attention, its to get laid or set up dates. So honesty in this situation is saying I found her attractive and want to see where things go. I can show I care once I meet her and have the ability to actually show it.
>>
>>17074501
You're making sense. Women don't usually make sense. Most of my fucking matches don't even reply, what's the point? You matched because presumably you find me hot, and I swiped right because I find you hot. Let's be adults about the whole thing and talk. That's how I see it.

Tinder's a social app. Be social or get the fuck out.
>>
>>17074479
>>17074490
So... I should tell her about my concerns when we go out again, right?
>>
>>17074501
How do you usually approach and get girls to date you btw?

Kind of a socially awkward guy here who's trying to figure this shit out.

Also how agressive do you think one should be? I mean, how evident should your sex intentions be? how do you show them?

I just like to know how others do it.
>>
>>17073100
Personally I like it completely natural. It looks primal and masculine to me and I never saw the huge issue with some hair in your mouth.
>>
>>17074526
Personally yes, i would. Just don't seem pushy or snappy. Say you understand she might be busy but it's causing you distress now and if you've been dating for a month and a half, you might be looking to being a proper couple soon-ish. To achieve that, y'all need to be on the same page for sure.
>>
>>17072440

Not a guy, but as someone who's very closed off, it sounds like he's embarrassed and feels like he over shared in a vulnerable moment where he failed to keep it together.

Also possible that he just got it all out and now feels fine, which you're perceiving as closing off in expectation of more emotion. But probably less likely.
>>
>>17074070
Sorry to tell you but if she never initiates conversation, she just doesn't like you all that much. Doesn't mean she doesn't enjoy talking to you when it happens, but it's not normal to literally never take initiative even if you are a rather passive person. Also possible is that you initiate so much that she never feels the need to already talk to you again, but thinks it's fine when you do start a conversation. In which case she likely also likes you less than vice versa.
>>
>>17072486

I've never seen it. It's pretty mutually understood among my peers that if you try it on with someone and it doesn't work, you just go your separate ways no harm no foul. What the fuck's the point in keeping in touch with some random chick you tried to flirt with?
Cutting contact would be weird if you were in the same social circle or someone friendzoned themselves or something, but not if someone was just openly sniffing around.

I think anyone who'd get butthurt at the fact that some random guy who tried to flirt with her doesn't want to be BFFs just because she's so amazing must have one hell of an ego. Or must be fucking deluded about how many women guys have to talk to before they get a bite, as if guys only ever bother to talk to "time stops as we lock eyes across a crowded room"-tier girls.
Bitch needs to read Cinderella.
>>
Do you ever wonder why someone is interested in you? I'm a 6/10 at best and there's thjs girl I'm pretty sure is out of my league (super blonde, pretty face, skinny, could seriously model if she wanted to) who I've been dating and hooking up with for a while and I seriously cannot figure out why
>>
This girl's ignoring my messages. They're nothing serious friend shit and I didn't go all PLS RESPOND, but it bothers me. It's been going on for a few days at a time, her just responding or initiating when something's up and slowly cooling it down with matter-of-fact answers.

We have a vacation planned soon (with friends of hers I don't know). She wanted me to come along, but I really don't know what to do with this wall bullshit. She responds to other people regularly, so it's not that she's busy. What do I do?
>>
>>17074479
That's not as bad as I've seen. But you seem afraid of telling her she's sexy and that you want a date/sex. Why? She's on a dating site, she's cool with people telling her she is hot.

>Message 1

First off I'm not a big fan of emoticons. Its a personal bias, but I think it looks tacky. You look fun? Fuck man, she isn't a go cart. "You look gorgeous", and say in which picture. Specific is good, to a degree of course. Don't write a paragraph on why her butt makes you happy. "Am I right or what" is also bad. Also, you haven't met her, so don't act like you have/know her. She didn't even respond yet, and your asking about life ambitions and trying to compare the shit you've been through? Dude, the fuck?

>Message 2

This is better, but I would have ended at "in the country long". You ask to many questions at once. Let her answer yes or no before asking more. Your basicly asking her if she can swim and if she wants to sucba dive in the same sentence. Let her answer so she knows her answers are important, not just filler and you already have a follow up. If she just had a picture however, you should know the issue I'm about to bring up. She didn't seem fun to talk to, she seemed hot. That's okay, in fact she likely would enjoy having someone she thinks is hot tell her that. Saying she seemed fun to talk to is an obvious lie.

You seem like a really good goofball, and that comes through in your posts/first messages. Thats clear, but your posts muddle into creepy based on some social errors. Some girls who really like you will see past that, I'm super not surprised you have success. But the average girl likely won't notice that based on accidentally rudeness and dishonesty
>>
>>17074561
Not sure if you wanted a real answer, but there's many things girls care about... Real confidence is pretty much the most attractive feat for a guy when it comes to sex, just to name something. Girls find it masculine and hot if a guy is at ease with who he is, isn't nervous and demure in the bedroom and dares to just play with them and ravish them.

Also you could be kind, funny, you could resemble her dad or childhood crush. You can have hobbies in common and maybe you are a great lover and bring out sides of her she really enjoys getting in touch with (eg playful and relaxed while she's normale on edge a lot). It is typically hard for people to fully accurately judge how appealing they are as a romantic partner because so many different aspects matter and you are so used to yourself that you easily overlook things. Even just being mature, emotionally stable and reliable are important traits that MANY young people lack. If you have always had them you probably tend to not give them any thought.
>>
>>17074567
Go on the vacation of her friends seem like people you could have fun with and you like their plans. Blow her off otherwise. Aka don't join them for her, that's begging to be disappointed and frustrated.
>>
>>17074538
OK, thanks for advice Anon.

I'm pretty inexperienced when it comes to dating, she's only the second girl ever I've went to more that one date with, but on the other hand, from the way she behaves she seems like she's inexperienced too. I hope we manage to overcome this hurdle.
>>
>>17072294
Dietary cholesterol isn't responsible for high blood cholesterol levels. The majority of blood cholesterol is synthesized by the liver. What he needs to do is cut calories altogether and start exercising.
>>
>>17074584
I just don't get it. She wanted me to join pretty badly and told me she'd love it if I came along.

Then what do I do in the meantime? Wall her off just as badly and go "oh you're here too?" at the meeting spot?
>>
How do you know when you really love someone or am I just lonely?
>>
>>17073481

>17073165 (You)
Do you think there's a part of her that regrets it? That's doubting her own decision?
>>
>>17074668
do you care about them? thats really the only question to ask your self in simple terms
>>
>>17072160
just be honest that you have a couple of ppl in mind sounds like a dick move but she'll appreciate it in the long run and will probably still like u
>>
>>17072294
lol hes at risk of getting a heart attack and ur on 4chan asking if thats a good idea r u srs
>>
>>17072299
>d
if she only talks about her issues then ur being friendzoned af
>>
>>17074701
Yes very much so. Even though I haven't herd from her in a month.
>>
for the girls:
a friend of mine, who is a good friend of a girl , said she was in love with me. i have also found out that she has spoken with her bestfriend about me. this was kind of convincing, but when i talk to her she really closes up, i'm very confused at this point ?
>>
>>17074724
>a month

Dude wtf is your situation here?
>>
>>17074570
>You look fun? Fuck man, she isn't a go cart.
Fucking lel

And yeah now I realize how cringey it was. Although would you believe it? she JUSt replied and the response is large and positive. She's telling me about herself and asking me questions about my profile and interests. Wish me luck, she's damn cute.

Noted about the second message as well, thanks a million! I appreciate the feedback on my own character too, as I already made obvious, i was never a social person so I still frequently put my foot in my mouth. I try to be as sincere as possible though.

The one girl i had sex with actually told me right before we fucked that she likes me because she felt safe with me, and this was a tourist who went back to a stranger's place while on vacation after 3 days chatting on tinder and a really fun and subdued night out. It felt so good hearing that, proof that i'm not such a lost cause.
>>
To anyone.

How to best fill a Tinder profile? Text wise I mean. I'm a guy btw.
Just want to make something short, attractive and efficient.
>>
>>17074735

Her mom wanted us to stop speaking to each other because I'm 25 and she's 20.
>>
>>17074534
I go with honest, not appearing honest. The girl I've been dating for two years was introduced to me by a friend we each had a class with. We shared nerdy book and game interests, we talked about them and had enthusiasm about the conversations. She mentioned people ignore her, I told her I couldn't understand why because she was hot as fuck. During the conversation I found out she took the bus and hated it. I didn't mention it but I took note of that, showed up to give her a ride home after a late shift, we kissed and I set up a formal date that weekend, we've been fucking ever since.

I'm not a redpill or a player. I just like women and have found that honesty and showing you give shit works.
>>
ok boys and girls, theres this girl ive matched on tinder, we talked and flirted, after 3 days she insisted on me adding her on fb.
so we are now in proper contact. ive asked her out and she said "looks fun, maybe ill go :)". i dont want to look like stupid guy, even though asking this might be stupid, but what does that even mean. its like she didnt said anything at all. What are the chances, my dudes and cute girls?
>>
>>17074742
Nice, glad to hear it. As I said, your obvious goodness is in your messages, your issue is making that as clear and easy to see as possible. Once they see it, id say your in.
>>
>>17074610
No, just be friendly to her but have no expectations about how much attention you're going to get from her. And make sure to gauge how much you have in common with others, throw out lines for people that would be fun to talk to more, don't put all your focus on her, that makes you too dependent.
>>
>>17074804
What did you ask her to? Just be like "so you still up for ____?" If she says she's not interested, then ask her for an event she'd like to go to. If she doesn't offer one, she's not interested. If she is, then go to that.
>>
>>17073943
Sounds like the wrong way to go about it. You're not supposed to pick a specific person and ask to be matched with them, your friend is supposed to find someone they think matches you. You can't just make people have chemistry.
>>
>>17073100
Riding off this...

Girls;
What do about ass hair? I'm not a gorilla and my cheeks aren't that bad but my butt crack does not look pretty.
I trim chest, armpits, pubes, and shave balls but kissless virgin and don't know how girls respond to that.
>>
>>17074690

Maybe, but again, all we've really done is flirt and I've had no sign that I said something off I think. It is possible she thought she was giving her self up to easily, I'm gonna just wait a day and text her or something and ask if she still wants to hang out. Not imply sex or anything and see where it goes
>>
I texted a girl she looked beautiful tonight, after our date
a day later and still no response
do I even bother anymore or do I bank on the hope that she's even more socially retarded than me
>>
>>17074848
If you feel that the date went all right, just wait a few days and ask if she wants to hang out again. She might have missed the message, or she read it but planned to answer tomorrow and forgot to, or [insert many other reasons]. Don't assume the worst, but don't have high expectations either.
>>
>>17074833
Love it. I don't think my opinion is the norm (I have a thing for bodyhair and also European, where it is considered more normal to not be bare everywhere) but I've heard other girls say at least peach fuzz on asses is cute. I'd only worry if it's actual fur (and even then there are freaks like me who are into that).
>>
Uncircumcised guys: What drives you wild in the bedroom? I am meeting a guy I met online IRL soon and he will be the first uncut person I have been with. I have had a couple of long term boyfriends so I have quite a bit of sexual experience, but he has very little experience. I have done some googling and watching porn for inspiration, but I really want to rock his world, any tips for oral specifically or handjobs/sex? I am a good communicator so I am hoping he will let me know what he likes but it would be nice to have a few fun ideas going in.
>>
>>17074833
I would prefer no hair but eh it's your arse crack I'm not going to be looking at it most of the time and I know how difficult it is to shave/any of type of hair removal around there
>>
>>17074291
Related to >>17073846
But how many times can you go for?
>>
Would it be creepy to text this girl I knew from high school just out of the blue? I haven't talked to her in about a year but we used to be pretty close.
>>
Guys or girls:
How much do you care if I leave a fair bit of food on my plate if we go out for a meal? It seems like more restaurants have too big food portions and I'm not a very active and a woman so I eat less than the average guy. I try and go for the smaller portions if I can but it's not always available.
I only ask because some people in the past have pointed out that I always leave some food so it's enough to be noticable and it looks like it seems like I'm wasting my date's money if they're the one paying
>>
>>17075030
I'd find an excuse to talk to her, even if it's lying by messaging her on Facebook and asking for her number because you lost it, and beginning to text her from there.
>>
>>17072124
I ride the bus regularly, and sometimes (~once a month) a girl will touch me/let me touch her. Basically, I've been feeling up girls on the bus for some time.
Of course, I always do it in a way so that they can stop it whenever, I'm not forcing them in a corner or anything.
Thing is, I usually don't even like them, I only do it because it feels nice.

Does this make me a bad person?
>>
>>17075076

Different anon, but related subject; I was hanging out with this girl for awhile a week or two ago and we added each other on FB and such, but just realized I didn't get her number. Is it weird to ask her out over that? Facebook just feels impersonal to me but I don't really have many other options outside of something like getting her number from a mutual friend (which imo is even creepier)
>>
>>17075040
I imagine some men who are a bit macho might find it insulting because youre not satisfied with what he can provide for you. Most probably wont care or will understand that youre just full.
>>
>>17075040
It's annoying because it seems like you're trying too hard to pretend you're some weirdo who never eats and you somehow think it makes you look attractive. Any guy who isn't an ass wants his girl to eat well and enjoy good food with him on special occasions even if it's not weight watchers tier.
And yeah, if it's an expensive restraumt it is a waste of money, and it's kind of rude. Plus it generally makes people uncomfortable for you to just sit there playing with your food while they eat.
Suggest restraints that you know offer smaller portions or pay for your own shit
>>
>>17075148
You should only ask a girl on a date fave to face. You should ask her for her number through Facebook though.
>>
>>17075204
I always eat until I'm full and I'm not underweight so it's not as though I'm not eating enough. I just don't know what else to do, I don't want to overeat and feel sick and bloated for the rest of the day.

>Suggest restraints that you know offer smaller portions
I do, but if they suggest places I don't want to be that picky partner that turns down places for reasons like 'their portions are too big'

I have no problem paying for my own meal but some people insist
>>
>>17075180
Thank you for your reply, but wouldn't not satisfied be that I ate all of it and it wasn't enough?
>>
>>17075030
I messaged a girl from a class i had but only talked to once a little under a year after i graduated
we talked for like a month, but it didnt work out
>>
>>17075233
Not in that sense. Maybe he's thinking the food wasnt to your standards, so you couldnt finish it. I highly doubt this one, but maybe he thinks you are being passive aggressive. There's really no telling for sure with people.
>>
Guys,

What kind of compliments do you like to hear? Obviously honest ones, but do you prefer to get complimented on your looks, smarts or skills in bed or something else altogether? I.e. what can a girl say to make you feel good about yourself.
>>
>>17075257
Oh I see, I always mention that the food was really good especially if they cooked it so hopefully it won't be taken that way
>>
>>17075260

Tell them what you like to hear about yourself. Just like you might appreciate a guy telling you that your ass looks great in those jeans, he probably appreciates the same.
>>
>>17075260

She should call me a manly bad-ass who looks like he could wrestle a friggin' bear then still have the time and energy to bang some hot slut in some lakeside-cabin.

Just kiddin', but it proves the point I want to make.

Basically, appeal to a guys sense of manliness. Very few guys would actually want to be the quite, sensitive nerdy guy.

Even if he is a quite sensitive nerdy guy, what you need to do then it maybe call him "stoic", or the "strong silent type".

Basically, play on a guys sense of what a man actually is. Make him feel like a goddamn badass.
>>
To girls.

Quick preface. I broke up with my ex something like 7-8 years ago. It sucked then, but we've both mellowed out and we're more or less over it. It still stings to think about, but we've both moved on.

The question. Every once in a while, she'll just facebook message me, say every 10 months. It usually starts off "I'm worried-more text" or "I've been thinking-more text" or so on. I usually reply and we have short chats. Then, after a few messages, she just stops. No warning, no explanation. She just stops replying.

Well, she just messaged me again, first line "Hey I hope you're ok. I was thinking about you-more text".

I'm a little tired of this; I'm fairly convinced she's not trying to hook up again. What the hell is going on, and what should I be doing?
>>
>>17075260
I think men caring about how good they are in bed is just a meme, honestly. Tell him his dick is big even if it's just over average. Dont comment on it if it's average or smaller. Tell him he's attractive (hot. ffs, never call a guy cute unless it's with your friends). If he does good at anything, tell him you notice his skills, but not to the point where he notices youre just flattering him.
>>
>>17075287
Fucking this. My fwb calls me a beast when we're having sex. It drives me fucking wild.
>>
>>17075012
I don't think there's much difference. You just don't need to use lube when doing a handjob or titfuck.

>>17075023
In a row? 2 times.
>>
A couple of questions for women:
>would you date someone with erectile dysfunction (due to medication)
>would you still date him even if this was permanent
>would you date a non-symptomatic (thanks to medication) schizophrenic?
>>
>>17075381
Forgot a couple:
>If im about to date someone should i tell them my diagnosis (schizophrenia) right away?
>Should I tell them about my erectile dysfunction on the first date?
>>
File: burke background.jpg (104 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
burke background.jpg
104 KB, 400x400
So I know it's kind of covered in the not to ask part in the OP, but I've been seeing this girl for like a month and really, really like her. I know it's early, but I've never felt so into a girl.

I've opened up to her about some dark things in my past (abuse, lack of confidence) that even my best friends and family do not know.

I want to surprise her with a really sweet date this weekend and I'm sort of fishing for ideas. She's an english teacher that likes wine and Wes Anderson movies haha. I was thinking about taking her to the Lake Erie Wine Trail or do I was thinking about making the theme of our hangout about good childhood memories. I really loved the zoo as a child (she loves animals too so it would be up her alley), then going to play lasertag ( she mentioned that she likes it), and then grabbing a bottle of wine and a blanket to check out the stars.

Does this sound good femanons? I've never took a girl on a date where she doesn't know where we are going. Would flowers be too much?
>>
Anyone here blown a smoker? What did they taste like? I heard their jizz tastes gross so I'm a little worried now. The guy I'm currently with smokes 4-6 cigarettes a day, is trying to quit, and doesn't taste like cigarettes when I kiss him. I've blown him once but I didn't get any cum or precum in my mouth
>>
>>17075381
1. Yes, because sex doesn't have to be penis in vagina and I prefer oral/manual stimulation
2. See #1
3. Sure. I'm mentally ill too
>>17075395
No.
>>
>>17075462
It tastes like jizz. Maybe a little sour depending on their diet too. My current BF smokes more than my ex did and his jizz tastes better than my ex's. But it's still jizz.
>>
Girls how important is a guy's facebook profile pic?
>>
>>17075478
Seriously...STFU
>>
>>17075470
What does jizz taste like in your opinion? I've seen everything from egg whites to bleach
>>
>>17075466
whats your diagnosis? and thanks for the reply
>>
>>17075485
It really just depends on the guy. Some don't have any taste at all. I can't stand the texture so I just swallow it asap.
>>
Ladies
Are there any tips you can give a guy for them to give you oral ?
So they can give you the best pleasure and whatnot

Gentlemen
What tips can you give a fellow mate to give a lady the best pleasure during oral ?
>>
I'm a 5' 6" white guy. Is there any hope at all??
>>
File: 1407898042493.png (28 KB, 566x557) Image search: [Google]
1407898042493.png
28 KB, 566x557
Once again, I spent the evening with the girl I got a crush on.
We watched tv together, cooked together, and played some board games together. When other people that live in the apartment complex started to crowd the common room, we went to play board games in her room instead. We also watched some stupid youtube vids. When it was getting late, and I started to leave, she asked me to stay, so in the end, I stayed there for over midnight, and only left once her roommate came there.

God damn I feel so clueless confused when I am in her company. I want to touch her, brush her hair, and tell her how much I like her, but I lack the courage to do any of that.
I still don't know if she likes me as anything more than a friend.
I don't know what I should do. She keeps agreeing to spending time with me, we often sit very close together, to the point that our legs touch, but at the same time, I don't know if she is ok with that, or not.
>>
>>17075138
Eh, I don't think you're a bad person for liking to touch girls regardless of whether you like them otherwise. But I do think you underestimate how shitty it feels to be touched intimately without a warning if you're not into that stuff, even if you back away immediately afterwards. It's a crossing of personal and physical boundaries and in that sense a deed of aggression. You are going against the societal norm/etiquette to respect people's private space, you intrude upon her body. She can't look into your head, as a bare gesture that has the same kind of unpleasant shock as an unexpected push/shove has if you are not welcoming it.

I'd say at the very least start REALLY gently (eg softly pressing a single finger into her lower back and letting it linger there, or slowly tracing it down an inch or two) and don't go straight for a hot spot like ass/thighs.
>>
>>17075289
It doesn't really matter what she wants from it. You are well within your rights to just tell her off. For what it's worth, it sounds to me like you are someone she trusts who feels close to her. She feels good getting personal attention from you as someone who used to care about her a lot and know her well. There is nothing wrong with it but that doesn't mean you have to go along with it. You can either tell her to not talk to you altogether, or say something like that you're happy to make some small talk but you don't want that emotionally loaded stuff. This doesn't have to be a rude message if you explain that hearing from her confuses you or whatever your issue with it is. Hell, you don't even owe her an explanation, you can leave it at feeling zero negativity towards her and wishing her the best but not wanting to talk in depth to her about that kind of stuff.
>>
>>17075597
That's not that short
>>
>>17075510
Look up a proper in depth guide, it's too broad a topic to cover quickly. What's most important though is that you keep a mellow pace and are sensitive to her signals. Don't dive in there thinking "I'm going to try A, B and C" like you're giving a performance. Use suggestions from online as things to try like a sort of archive you can get inspiration from, but the ultimate judgment is hers. Eg some girls love it when you go crazy right on their clit, others can't even stand direct touching there. This is an extreme example but tastes are going to differ.

If you are sincerely trying to make your partner feel good this way, are patient and have a few different ideas for things to try, believe me, you're already beating I'd wager 80% of guys your age. You'd be surprised how many think foreplay in general is a waste of time and an annoying delay for until you can stick it in. Then there's the guys who like foreplay but think licking a pussy is icky. Then there's the ones who like oral but think they're amazing at it and are offended by instructions on how to be more effective. That's how young folks tend to be... a bit impatient, insecure/caught up with their ego and scared to do things wrong or do weird things sexually. So don't be too afraid to not make a great impression. You can always learn, long term the willingness to please is MUCH more important than natural talent.
>>
File: 1461198921574.jpg (890 KB, 400x4136) Image search: [Google]
1461198921574.jpg
890 KB, 400x4136
>>17075510
I heard this guide is pretty solid.
>>
>>17073846
Personally it depends on the person and how much I'm concentrating on her own pleasure, I usually takes more time when I'm so focused on biting / caress and such that I forget about, lasting longer.
Also bumping the question cause it's a common but important one.
>>
>looking at girls profiles on Tinder

>"I'm just looking for friends"

Am I supposed to believe that's true?

>I like laughing and music and spending time with my friends
This is awfully common. Is it laziness or a genuine lack of anything in your life outside of your social circle?
>>
>>17075784
Never been on tinder but since this thread's pretty quiet I'll try anyway. I'd say for the first, no, to me it seems like an indicator that she doesn't want guys to go all BB WANT SUM FUCK, but she'd still be open to more developing if the contact flows nicely and you seem like a promising guy.

Yeah, most people are pretty bland or at least unique in ways that are not easy to articulate or that they themselves don't realize. This is common in online dating profiles as well. "I'm just a chill dude" "I love adventures" "I'm laid back and take things as they come" "I love travel and music" "I couldn't do without laughing and love" and so on and so on.

I think it's a combination of wanting to seem approachable and relatable and their preferences genuinely boiling down to that.
>>
File: 1343880066146.jpg (98 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1343880066146.jpg
98 KB, 1280x720
Girls:

My fiance tells me she doesn't like receiving oral. We've been together for years, and I've done it in the past and gotten her to cum from it. I didn't do it too often, but still every once in a while. But starting about a year or so ago tells me she doesn't like oral as she feels it puts too much pressure her to cum and she gets self conscious. She says she can't stop thinking about how she might taste or smell since my head's down there and she gets so worked up it's just not good for her.

Is that a load of shit because I suck? Or is there truth to it?
>>
>>17075655
Someone pls respond.
What should I do?
Just keep spending time with her, and see how things develop?
>>
>>17075655
>>17075792
You nut the fuck up. You're the one with balls. You have to make the first move. If you prefer not to be so spontaneous, tell her how you feel.
>>
>>17075792
She's very very very likely into you. It's possible that she is clueless (all the more if she's very young) but girls tend to become aware of the signals they give off. Doing something like cooking with a guy is a pretty couple-y activity, and something you typically reserve either for guys you are interested in dating or for guys with whom it's already firmly established that you are not interested in dating (or the other way around) so it won't be taken the wrong way.

It's scary to first start touching someone. Next time you see her try to tease her a bit. Give her a silly nickname. Hold something over her head. Be playful with her. If she reciprocates that'll likely give you a chance to give her a gentle push under the guise of being offended, or a pat on the head if she plays sad because of something you said, stuff like that. This is an innocent and non-daunting way to first break the touch barrier and once that feels comfortable it can evolve into tickling etc. Even if that does not work, make sure to give her a proper hug to say bye (unless things soured in between) if the first tentative touching went alright.

>>17075791
No, this is a completely real thing. Be vocal about how much it turns you on. Lick your fingers after fingering her to show that you have no issue with her taste. Use dirty talk as a non-demanding way to be passionate about how much you want to bury your face in there and make her feel good.

Another thing to try is 69, that way she has something better to focus on than whether she tastes gross and the focus is less on just her.
>>
>>17072440
I've done this before and it's because I have a tough time opening up entirely to women. When I'm with someone I'm comfortable around I may speak from the heart, but when I leave then my mind wanders and creates fake scenarios where I could get hurt and I inevitably cut them out... I know I suck... Wish I never dated the girl that hurt me to this point
>>
>>17075790
what this guy says about interests. It's pretty hard to not be intimidating if you're a guy who is actually active in more than just 1 single hobby.
>>
>>17075731
Thank anon
Will put this to the test on Friday when I see gf
>>
Girls: Sexually, I would hate to be a woman. You stop being hot after age 25, but for guys there's actors age 45+ girls still call "hot". What do you think of this? Not to sound rude, I legit feel this way sexually. It's not too important.
>>
File: 1300734843415.png (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1300734843415.png
5 KB, 225x225
>>17075809
I have been told here that just flat out telling her how I feel is a bad idea.
And yeah, I know that I need to "nut up" but it is easier said than done. I have never had this sort of feelings, nor been in these sorts of situations before in my 22 years of existence, so I am rather afraid of doing anything that might be interpreted as creepy or weird etc.

>>17075814
She is 19, but she has had previous relationships, so she is more experienced in this regard than I am. One of the reasons why I am sorta afraid of telling her about how I feel for her, is the fact that she is more experienced than I am, and also the way she has spoken with distaste about guys who have been "drooling" after her.
Here also comes the problem of me not really knowing is he is interested in me as anything other than a friend.

There has been some casual touching between us, like patting one on the leg, playfull kicks while sitting on the sofa etc, but nothing beyond that.
I am super afraid of touching her desu.
>>
File: 1443385646478.jpg (365 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1443385646478.jpg
365 KB, 1920x1080
>>17075012
make love to him
also deepthroat is a plus

>>17075276
>>17075260
this

>>17075395
you should tell 'em when you're sure that it'll go further, when you know each other sufficiently to let her think about it positively.
(I mean for the erectile dys, she'll end up knowing for schizophrenia with your medication anyway but that's no problem if you have a short talk bout that)

>>17075451
Does she seem to be into you ?
don't like to be that guy but it seems very fast to me.

>>17075478
lmao
>>
>>17075835
Dude there are plenty of female actors over 25 that most guys would consider hot. Why do you think MILFs are a thing?
>>
>>17075835
Long answer incoming!
I absolutely had issues with this for a while... it was especially frustrating to me that guys would insist that women just age like shit. It's true that we have finer skin that is more prone to wrinkles, but I also feel that part of the issue is that for a woman, lack of real youth and beauty are just way more mutually exclusive. Men with wrinkles and other signs of age are often still deemed hot.

As for how to deal with it, partly by just accepting that youth is a stage in life that you grow out of, and desperately wanting to cling to that is sad. Whether you age poorly or gracefully, this holds truth. So it's not about having to accept it or being able to avoid it, you always need to accept that things change and that seems more fundamental than the extent to which it changes.
Also I should note that I do not feel as strongly as you. I also like women, although from a female perspective it might still be different, and think women can absolutely still be captivating and sexy at 45, and conventionally youtfully hot up until 35 depending on how well they take care of themselves and how good their genes are. Not to imply that the average woman is like her, but for example, this is Isabelle Rossellini at 37 years old: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PY5-K5S26D4
I could understand not finding her as hot as twenty year old girls, because she doesn't have the same fresh faced girlish innocent look. But I think she looks so sexy and magnetic, just a real grown beautiful woman. And ultimately the way it looks in my eyes is more important to me than what most men would think... you're not going to fuck everyone who finds you attractive anyway, that attention is kind of hollow at the end of the day. Taking pride in your appearance and feeling at ease with how you look are not, those actually benefit you and add to your happiness.
>>
that feeling when you randomly remember her :(
>>
>>17075835
Christina Hendricks is 40 and still looks amazing
What are you talking about
>>
Guys (or girls, sure): I feel like my boyfriend doesn't show me the same level of affection that I show him. Not that I'm the best girlfriend or whatever, but I cook for him, make plans for stuff to do, buy him something small (usually candy or something from a bakery) every week or so. I'm not asking for extravagant dates or diamonds, it just feels like he's not putting much effort into the relationship. I've talked to him several times about it and he just basically says he's bad at that stuff and doesn't want to disappoint me. I feel taken for granted and not appreciated.

Am I just needing too much? Is there a better way I can bring this up for discussion?
>>
>>17075871
That's another thing. I hope to be happily married to someone who loves me, and in that case of course what your own partner feels about you is so much more important than how random strangers outside judge you. And someone who has known and loved you for years is attracted to your smile, your way of moving, your different kinds of flirty and secretive looks... not just whether or not you have an extra line in your face.

But the most important part for me is that I hope to god that when I am 45, being able to compete with young pretty girls is nowhere on my list of priorities. I want to grow wise, kind, into someone who has lived a full and intriguing life, who has accomplished things, who has loved and been loved. I would be ashamed to turn into the kind of person who has countless surgeries on a perfectly healthy face just to look like someone of an age category I've long outgrown. Some day I'm going to turn into a wrinkly grandma and guess what, that's who I want to become. It is no priority of mine to look good in my casket or I'd kill myself now. So this is the ultimate argument for me to not be bothered about it... I hope that at the age that this becomes an issue for me, I can't be fucked to let that get in the way of living my life.

I am also lucky to have a mother who is extremely youthful and lively even at 64, and has a lighthearted stance on her wrinkles... so I have a good role model near.

Also, just thinking of this now, but a a woman who wants children, you are well aware that pregnancy could potentially wreck your body anyway. Being a woman in general you need to be a bit more okay/at ease with your youth/health being temporary and life running its course, things coming to an end etc.
>>
Girls,

Would you avoid eye contact with someone you were interested in?

I know it could be that they think you are a creep or if they are weirded out by you. Though this is definitely not the case in my situation
>>
>>17075845
DO NOT already spill your feelings to her. When I said it is likely that she likes you I mean that you have caught her interest. Not that you should ask her to be your girlfriend already. Warm her up. Give her the time to fantasize about you and let her feelings develop. I'd say, next time amp up the playfulness and at the end ask her if you're ever going to go on a proper date (again, in a flirty/playful way). Bam, first official date. You can do it. I believe in you.
>>
>>17075882
Wow, a woman drenched in makeup looks "good"! Who would have guessed!

I was fucking sick the first time I saw my ex without makeup, and even more sick when I went on okcupid after our breakup and saw girls with makeup doing the same stupid kissy face she did and looking exactly like her because of the face paint

Women look terrible without makeup for the most part, women with makeup all look the same. No sense of individuality anymore. Bitches try sooooo hard to be that IG "model" but can barely stay off Xanax. Fuck this generation
>>
the moment I saw my ex's mother, I knew her beauty was not going to last long. that bitch was terrible. and her looks could never make up for how shitty a personality she had.

point is, find reasons other to be with someone than looks because that shit is nothing
>>
>>17075871
I'm glad you see it that way. I was baiting with that question but I was hoping to hear something like this. No pedophilia but 18 year old girls > 20 y/o girls. Just to prove how much girls rely on youthfulness while guys, not so much.

But you only feel bad over it if you dwell on being young. I don't care how much you take care of your skin, everybody looks their age, mostly due to fat/muscle changes in the face (black people don't wrinkle as much, but they still look their age). There are guys like Pharrell who look really young, but other guys his age have much worse skin and girls in their 20's still like him. And (imo, who I'm attracted to) Rooney Mara is 30+ and still looks hot, but It's obvious she's in 30's.Everybody looks good younger, if you care about that.

In other words, I agree with the long answer you just wrote.
>>
File: IMG-20151028-WA0001.jpg (24 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20151028-WA0001.jpg
24 KB, 480x480
>>17072159
I fell in love by a 14 yo girl in only a weekend (I'm 20 almost 21) ask me why i fell in love and I'll reply. Pic related
>>
>>17075886
It's shitty I know but learn a lesson from this for the future. You are basically inviting him to gracefully accept and enjoy all your attentions without needing to put in any effort. Ideally you want to avoid the relationship becoming lop-sided by toning down your own investment in an earlier stage when you realize it is not being reciprocated.

People have different ways of expressing their love. It could be that he's lazy and want to half ass it. It's also possible that for him, that kind of stuff isn't what it's about and, for example, he tries hard to be a great lover to you sexually. That is not to say that you should just accept this because it's the way he feels. You need to straight up tell him that regardless of his motives, you want to be with someone who expresses affection in similar ways, that feels balanced and two sided. Open up a conversation about how he feels about the relationship and everything. If you cannot talk about this with him like adults, without him deflecting and becoming angry and defensive, that is a serious issue in itself. Hell, the fact that you've brought it up several times and he's shrugged it off doesn't bode well. Time to make it clear that it's more than having this wish he doesn't do much with, that you feel unsatisfied with the relationship as it is now.
>>
>>17075918
This is a good answer. Thank you. I will talk to him again.

I've tried to be less affectionate, but it's difficult for me to behave in a way that's not natural. It makes me unhappy because I feel I'm not at my best. I want someone who brings out the best in me.
>>
>>17075918
Also to clarify, I did not mean that you should just adjust your own generosity to match his. Better that if it does not work out, you go looking for someone who sees eye to eye with you on how to express love. I just meant that you can realize sooner that this pattern is forming, he's not pulling his weight, and protect yourself a bit more before it comes to this stage. A lot of people simply don't hold themselves to high enough standards to shape up if others don't expect it of them.
>>
>>17075936
>>17075946
Hah, yes, exactly what I meant. Not so much adjusting to his ways of expressing love (why would you, if you are happy with your own way? I 100% understand by the way, nurturing and taking care of someone you love in itself is just a huge source of joy and satisfaction) but being quicker to realize that it's not a balanced dynamic you have going on and something needs to change... before you're in as deep as you are now. It will be more difficult to get him to change while right now, he gets everything and doesn't need to do anything. But if he's willing to really listen and consider what you say there's hope... and if not, you can do so much better. Good luck!!
>>
File: 1461626532330-1126186156.jpg (535 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1461626532330-1126186156.jpg
535 KB, 1920x1080
>>17075890
Femanon to anon, yeah I do actually, but that's mainly because I have shit eye contact and it tends to give me chronic bitch face like I'm always glaring when in reality I'm squinting.

My question for guys:
I'm get horny while I drive home because the vibrations in the car and I commute home from work, but almost everyday my mate has already jerked off and tells me to wait till later. What should I tell him? He already knows I come home that way. And I'm a giver, not a taker with sex..
Pic unrelated, rules are rules
>>
>>17075969
I meant to say shit vision. I wear contacts and glasses, but not always
>>
>>17075969
>I'm get horny while I drive home because the vibrations in the car and I commute home from work, but almost everyday my mate has already jerked off and tells me to wait till later. What should I tell him? He already knows I come home that way. And I'm a giver, not a taker with sex..

I'd just tell him straight up you get aroused for the aforementioned reasons, so you'd like it if he refrained from jerking it until you get home. Being direct is going to be the easiest way to get the message across obviously.
>>
>>17076000
I've have, many times in fact. I'm starting to think that he's either just loosing interest in my body after so long, or who knows what.
Also, yes I realized there was a b on my chest not adv. Just off work and my mind is elsewhere.
>>
>>17075969

It is just odd, as I asked out this girl 2 and a bit weeks ago, she said yet, but an asshole friend of hers tagged along with us. Asked her out for coffee a few days later, and she gave the run around of her being busy.

But for some reason, she seemed to be looking straight a ahead while avoiding eye contact.
>>
How do I learn to crave less affection?

I fucking love this girl and she's not the affectionate type. Which I'm willing to setting for, But how do I learn to want less attention?
>>
>>17076053
How long have you known her? I know plenty of guys who I'll hang out with, but the moment they try and make it a closer friendship or anything else it makes me uncomfortable if that's not what I'm looking for in return.
>>17076072
Learn to really love the small moments and ask her to maybe pet you on your head to help "calm you down" even if you don't need calming down. It'll get her slowly making more contact even if she's not really paying attention and gradually she'll do things like pet you when you're uneasy without you asking
>>
>>17072124
Girls, how would you feel about someone who had their first time with a prostitute and/or visited brothels semi-regularly (or at least several times)?
>>
>>17076102
Pathetic

>>17075890
Maybe

>>17075835
I have friends in their 30s and they still get plenty of attention from men. The entire premise your question is based on is wrong, I feel like the only level of attraction you're considering is based on someone in their early 20s
>>
>>17076099
I have not known her that long. Been in class with her since end of Jan, been speaking to her since end of March
>>
>>17076102
I'd want a test kit for STDs and a bowl of popcorn and a nice long story of how the fuck that happened.
>>
>>17076121
>>17076130
>pathetic
>story
Seriously? You go there, pay for a service and then receive the service. What's so hard to understand about that? How is that pathetic?
>>
>>17076142
It's pathetic because there's something so fundamentally wrong with you that you have to pay for sex
>>
>>17076152
>want something
>pay for it
>receive it
Again, where is the issue? Some people pay for a mechanic because they can't repair their car themselves, is that fundamentally wrong as well?
>>
I know rejection is in the FAQ, but my question is slightly different.

>Is rejection normal? I've talking to 10 girls off of okcupid and pof. Each one has been very interested in me at first, then they turn cold towards me and are not very responsive.
>>
Guys: Puffy vaginas - hot or not?
>>
>>17072294
no legitimate doctor is going to recommend going full vegan
>>17072399
i wouldn't want to know that
>>17072440
over-shared and reeled back as a reaction
>>17072811
if you're male, you will not get a huge amount of attention in online dating if you are average looking or worse.
>>17072924
left-wing feminist males, or males that think that saying they're left-wing feminists will get them laid.
>>17073846
i did
experience/years of death-gripping masturbation helped
wearing a condom, particularly ones that are slightly too small, will help you delay orgasm/fuck through your refractory period
>>17075886
he might not be a show-y affectionate kind of person. you can't quantify love in dollar amounts/fancy dates
>>
>>17076190
https://youtu.be/fc7Q8i33s9E?t=23s
how's that a bad thing exactly?
>>
>>17076102
If you felt like you needed to tell me, I wouldn't date you.

>>17075890
I avoid eye contact with everyone, so yes.

>>17075835
I'm 22 and I look exactly the same as I did since I was 12. Can't be too upset.
>>
>>17076190
Not particularly hot, but also not a turn-off. Fairly neutral. Honestly, not many guys will actually care about how your vagina looks once you're at that stage as long as it's hygienic and doesn't look completely off/destroyed.
>>
>>17076159
Look, I'm not going to argue about it. If you didn't want our opinions, you shouldn't have asked.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.