[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why you're still not believing in the only true redpill,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2
Why you're still not believing in the only true redpill, the lookism theory?
Do you think the guy in pic uses "game"?
Do you think your gf will not want to have sex with him if he wants to?
>>
Wtf is up with his cheeks?
I'll admit when a guy is attractive but the cheeks make his face ugly.
>>
>>17071457
They'are god-tier cheeks.
>>
>selfie
>manchild
>tattoo
>piercings
2/10 would not bang
>>
>>17071468
You'd get all your pussy wet if you stand close to him, LIAR.
>>
>>17071464
No they're not.
>>
>>17071449
I'm sure he looks good in underwear, better than me unless you're into bears. Fact is, I'm an asshole with a personality thats best described as an "acquired taste." I spend time at the gym so I'm satisfied with my own body, not so I look like a svelte swimmer.

That boy is cute. He can't compete with a man who owns property, has 20 more years experience with pussy, and looks like he can take what he wants if he wants to. The media favors a cute boy, a million years of genetic selection favors a man.
>>
>>17071484
He is the one who your devoted wife will cheat to.
And probably has more experience with pussy than you living 5 lives.
>>
>>17071478
He's one of the best looking god men and have thosands of girls who drool over his photos.
>>
>>17071497
Devoted? Please, we're talking about competition. Women, even 22 year old whores, don't really want boys, they want men who appear dangerous.
>>
>>17071468
>piercings
He has his ears pierced, holy fucking gods, please go die in a terrible car accident.
>>
>>17071510
Yeah, so you're implying the guy in pic doesn't see much pussy? JUST LOL
>>
His face is indeed handsome, but I just don't find guys who wear the typical douche attire attractive. He wears clothes like a 16 year old and comes off as someone who is egotistical. As for the would your girlfriend have sex with him if he wants to, I've had guys like that approach me. They just give off this unattractive aura of "all girls are only good for tits and ass and if I send enough greasy messages they'll come over to my house to suck my cock." Gross. It just makes you ignore how good looking their face is.
>>
>>17071449
If I came home one night looking like the guy in the picture, my woman would laugh and throw my ass out on the street.
>>
>>17071554
Your woman would beg you to put your cock in all her holes. Stop living in a fantasy world.
>>
who the fuck are you you dumb fuck?

fucking lol at posting this on a section where 30+ year old loser men with post prime slut wifes and miserable tumblr/4chan cross-bred women go to feel less worthless
>>
>>17071572
I'm just spreading the truth.
>>
>>17071561
Wow. Projecting your insecurities much? I'm guessin your the guy samefagging in this thread, so what happened to you? Somebody akin to pic related smash your girlfriend's pussy while you were at work?
>>
>>17071449
Does he have a deep voice?
Is he intelligent?
Is he a manlet?
Does he have a small doodle?

And either his head is really small or that's a very large hat.
>>
>>17071594
Large hat and makeup.
>>
>>17071594
>intelligent
ROTFL
>>17071580
Nope, I've understood how relationships work and what women want. And you?
>>
We have to do something about these /r9k/ raids.
>>
she gave u herpes warts and AIDS, ahh justice is served. For you
>>
He looks like a fucking faggot tbqh.

I'm more into strong looking men or bears, even if they are on the shorter end.

He just looks like a guy that can pull 16 year olds using social media.
>>
>>17071642
>bears
obese woman spotted.
Thin and not mental ill girls would kill to have him.
>>
>>17071449
this is bull shit. one of my friends is a model and he never really gets any girls because he is socially awkward. being good looking helps alot but if a guy is socially retarded, he wont do well with girls. also, im like an 8 and girls dont sleep with me easily, they will date me easily but they wont fuck me straight away, some will, but not most.
>>
>>17071642
>I'm more into strong looking men
but he is probably alot straonger than bear guys. fat guys are not even strong.
>>
>>17071692
it's hard to be a model and be socially awkward, you grow up living live at easy mode.
maybe he's a shitty tier model :^)
>>
>>17071551
apart from the cap. he is just wearing casual clothes. he isnt going to casually be walking around in a suit.
>>
File: Models-agency4.jpg (26 KB, 620x342) Image search: [Google]
Models-agency4.jpg
26 KB, 620x342
>>17071692
>one of my friends is a model and he never really gets any girls
>>
>>17071692
>im an 8

hello soc/reddit/adv

lmao
>>
>>17071704
>you grow up living live at easy mode.
how do you grow up living life on easy mode? haha. he got bullied in school, and he grew up in really religous household which made him socially inept. the point is that if a guy is good looking, he still needs to still have good social skills. also, my friend is like is really good looking, he is just socially retarded.
>>
>>17071734
post pics you fucking idiot

inb4 no
>>
>>17071741
im not retarded enough to post pics on the chan, son. you can believe im baiting if you want. you obviously dont go out much if you think good looking guys dont need social skills.
>>
>>17071734
it's possible to be aspie and good looking, but those are very rare.
Good looking guys grow up with girls smiling at them every second, have sex very early and have girls all over their feet.
>>
>>17071677
>>17071701
>bears
>fat

no

Also I weigh 105 lbs. If you think the average women is seriously into a guy who looks like the ideal for a 16 year old girl, you're delusional, and its pretty amusing to see what you virgins talk yourselves into.

God I love this place.
>>
>>17071757
they literally dont

so you and your friend are ugly
>>
>>17071761
>virgins

check out this used up post prime +25 yo cock rider
>>
>>17071761
His instagram account is telling that you're wrong.
>>
>>17071760
if you read one of my previous posts, you will see that he was bullied in school and brought up in a shitty household so his social skills where fucked up from a young age. girls approach him sometimes but he ruins his chances due to his poor social skills. they obviously dont approach him like "wanna fuck", they try to initiate a conversation, or they become playful with him i.e smack his ass but he gets awkward so they think he doesent care or they find him weird. being good looking definitely helps but as i said, a guy still needs to know how to act with a women.
>>
>>17071551
>>17071551
Wow, so from this one picture you can already tell that he's en egotistical douchebag that has no respect for women and sends out greasy messages?

Nice assumptions. Way to be as shallow as possible.
>>
>>17071769
Yeah, after sucking and fucking good looking guys, she's on /adv/ telling us that looks don't matter :^)
>>17071807
and i've said that's possible, but they are very rare. but see, women approach him. this doesn't happen with average looking man.
>>
>>17071761
apart from the cap, he is wearing normal casual clothes. also what do you mean by "no". you women are ignorant as fuck to fighting, most bear guys are weak as fuck and wouldent stand a chance in a fight. skinny guys are typically better fighter than fat guys. before you ask , i have done martial arts for years.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.