[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dear Js We should totally come to that festival next Sunday.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 16
File: 1461241228510.png (28 KB, 449x445) Image search: [Google]
1461241228510.png
28 KB, 449x445
Dear Js

We should totally come to that festival next Sunday. BE THERE!

Signed, J.
>>
>>17071374
Alright, J. I'll see you there.

-J
>>
Dear S,

I miss you a lot. It's been almost two months now and I still think about you everyday, you're driving me crazy. Some days it feels like I wake up with a stone in my chest and I can't find enough energy to do anything but just lay there and think of you.
Why do you have to live so far away, we could've been so great together.
One part of me wish that I never met you and the other part couldn't be more grateful.
Thank you for giving me a chance and showing me what love is.

- V
>>
M

I don't know buddy, I just do not know. One day I'm smitten with you, next day you don't give a fuck about me and I immediately dislike you, and feel like you don't like me either. That beer, it was a stupid idea. I was stupid. But no more of that, I promise.

K
>>
>>17071374
I already went to a J Family Festival a week ago. It sucked. It was just a bunch of stupid hoes and fat chicks and Js running around acting like snotty bitches. I got thrown out by a J because I told him he was a bad person.

So I think I'll skip this one.
>>
A

I'm still thinking about you day and night. I told you I would work on myself and starting today that's exactly what I'm doing. Next time we meet, I'll make sure you're holding me, not wanting to let me go.
>>
File: 20160403_145416_1_1.jpg (1 MB, 1118x1414) Image search: [Google]
20160403_145416_1_1.jpg
1 MB, 1118x1414
Person who has initials,

I have not masturbated whilst thinking about you since Friday the 15th of April. I think this is pretty fucking impressive. You should too.
If I see you tomorrow I just hope that you're not so damn sexy that my resolve crumbles... or that just looking at you doesn't give me an explosive orgasm. Because, you know, you're hot like fire.

Love,
Person who has issues.
>>
S
Sorry if I fucked up everything. I'm not good at it.
I kinda miss you.
S
>>
C-

"A mermaid found a swimming lad,
Picked him for her own,
Pressed her body to his body,
Laughed; and plunging down
Forgot in cruel happiness
That even lovers drown."
>>
>>17071758
I love you.
>>
>>17072217
I love you, too.
>>
File: ivy statue.jpg (99 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
ivy statue.jpg
99 KB, 500x500
I'd write a letter to you,
And there'd be nothing to it.
I wouldn't hem and haw,
On just how to start it.
>>
Hey, C
I'm really sorry that I had my head so firmly shoved up my own ass when I seventeen. I fucked everything up. I feel so alone now, and I honestly wish I could go back, just to change everything I said and did to you. Just to have you as a friend again.
I love you, C, to this very day.
>>
>>17071739
Initials?
>>
>>17072542
If you love me so much, melt your heart into the little time we have left together.
>>
File: 1461395180870.jpg (87 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1461395180870.jpg
87 KB, 960x720
Nox,

I'm sorry for what I did. I whole-heartedly regret my actions. I've been in a purgatory of feelings about contacting you every day. Drugs haven't worked, neither has time. It's still as raw a wound as the day it was inflicted. I didn't want anything other than your friendship when we met in January, but now I crave even an insult from you in April. Please just know that I would do nearly anything to be able to hear you say anything to me again.
>>
G,
Breaking up with you is the last thing I've ever wanted to do. But I'd rather end the relationship than not having you prioritized by me. I've realized that I wasn't your ideal partner. I've treated you poorly, and I know that you're undergoing bad personal problems, but I'll always be here for you. It might be awkward since we came from a relationship, but that won't stop me from at least being a supportive friend for you.
- J
>>
>>17072675
My love for you goes deeper than a sexual relationship, and deeper than a friendship. So deep that those things are impossible between us. My love for you does not preclude me hating you. It doesn't preclude me trying to destroy you. But still I love you. My love for you means that I thought you had potential. And I don't think that of many people.
>>
Now is not a good time to have impaired judgment for three days.

Then again, when is, when dealing with me?
>>
Dear K

I miss you and I want to get back together with you I don't care if it's our 2nd time doing this, you know How stupid I am. I love you more than anything please just text me or something and I know you already did about the money and I'm sorry but right now my pride won't let me act I need you to contact me first please.

-A
>>
To whatever force or nebulous concept makes the world spin round;

Please send me some friends I can listen to my records with and talk about our lives with my way. Thanks. I'm sorry if that sounded rude I'm not trying to be I promise.
>>
>>17072753
Last Initial?
>>
Dear M

I cannot even believe how in love I fell with you last night. You gave off some serious 'leave me alone' vibes so I did, but oh my God I'm so in love with you.

J
>>
>>17072753
I never allowed myself to admit to her that I hated her. And hiding that fact ruined us. I need a billionth chance with her.
>>
>>17072212
Reach out? Maybe?

You may not even have to apologize. Shit happens. A simple 'hello', 'how are you?' could work wonders. We all make mistakes S.

Sometimes the other person may just want things to be okay between the both of you.
>>
>>17072212
If you try to fix it and it doesn't work out you can say you didn't give up. If you realized you fucked it up, you can always fix it. As long as you don't take too long.
>>
Can't sleep. I'll leave a story for you instead.

The first time you called me a good person, he saw it from over my shoulder and laughed at me. He said, "You? You're a TERRIBLE person. I'm a good person."

I felt like I'd been slapped. The shame I felt could probably have taken form and gathered sentience, it was so grand.

That was the day I stopped saying you two were alike. I forgot what it was like to be told I'm important. What it was like to feel like I make a positive difference to someone's life instead of being the stones in someone's pocket as they wade in a river. To feel like I'm enough.

Thanks. You helped with my self-esteem, too, you know. I just try not to tell you how bad it sometime gets over here.
>>
>>17072665
Intials to: AC
>>
>>17072921
This. I understand this from the other side, from the intended receiver.
Sometimes you help others without intending to do so.

Sometimes some thanks. A simple word can go very far.
muh heart is crying bitch tears.
>>
>>17072939
I know you understand. That's also something that I forgot the feeling of, honestly. Being understood. I feel like I'm speaking a completely different language too often.

It wasn't always this bad... It used to be so good. But that's probably what everyone says. I'm more sure every day of what I'll do.
>>
>>17071374
dear j

i dont know if i can handle our friendship anymore. you are twice my age and i have the worst crush on you and have for years. it makes me mean and i dont know what to do. you are literally destroying my life. it doesnt help that you are a huge cheating slut and i havent been laid in two years. i need to get away from you or maybe if i could find someone or something else to occupy my time i would be in better shape.

a
>>
>>17072980

Please don't tell me you're 16.
>>
dear m

I'm angry that you cannot show any sort of natural affection towards. after having to tell you. instruct you, show you via example, you still can't seem to get it. your love language is clearly not compatible with mine. you won't allow me to be a man and the man in the relationship to take care of things. you don't even look at me like the other girls look at their men. I envy them and I am bitter. what makes me the most angry is the fact that I know, KNOW, you can do all I ask and yearn from you. you have displayed it, without my help or prodding multiple times. yet you can't do it to me...is it payback for how I treated you when we were young and stupid? you deny it but I know deep down that's the truth. I hurt you and this is you getting back at me slowly and painfully. I just want you to admit it so we can both move on. I blame your mother and how she treats you. because you treat me the same exact way.

please

-j
>>
>>17073040
>>
Dear Mom,

I don't love you. I don't love anyone. I am incapable of feeling anything for any other person.

I don't blame you. Your parents broke you, and their parents broke them. This cycle of pain and abuse started long before any of us.

And it ends here.
>>
>>17073066
My family's pretty similar; each generation a little less fucked up but still very apparent. I hope my brothers won't have kids, I know I won't
>>
Dear Lucy -

i'm sorry you're dying. i don't want to have to put you down tomorrow. you were always the sweetest little thing. i'm going to miss hearing you meow at the top of the stairs at 2 in the morning because you're a silly cat and you think that you're stuck when you can move just fine. you're probably inbred, and it was always sort of cute. i like calico cats. did you know they are mostly female?

anyways, i'd rather put you down than see you suffer. i can feel your skeleton whenever i pet you and your eyes look droopy and sad because of your sunken face. i'm sorry lucy.
>>
>>17073066
>And it ends here
You, you're an okay person. Keep being okay.
>>
>>17073069
I actually have 4 brothers so I'm not sure if really sure if it "ends here" but it's possible. Two are asperger/autistic so they're out, and the other two have shown no interest in relationships.

We're all under 30 so it's not set in stone, but I know that I will be doing my part.

>>17073108
thanks anon, I strive for decent.
>>
Fuck you're killing me

Do you fucking want me or not? You can open up to me and tell me how you feel, I'm grown I can handle it. If you want me fucking say something and let's make something beautiful
>>
>>17072921
;-;
>>
>>17073134
Never forget. Decent, okay, just fine. All is better than bad. Be the meh you can be.
>>
>>17073141
Why don't you fucking say something!
>>
>>17073141
Initials?
>>
>>17073197
I did, unfortunately she has some issues that won't allow her to open up to me and tell me how she really feels, she'll deny time and time again that she is interested, yet her actions clearly show she feels otherwise, she's said before she distances herself to do me a favor because she hurts everyone around her. I know I know, part of me is screaming "you fucking idiot, she's probably right, she's probably a mental case you don't want to get involved with", but my emotions are what they are regardless of all the logic in the world. I just can't help but want to help her because I see she's going through some stuff, and we met randomly as fuck and became best friends almost immediately like it was fate, like it was meant to be, I never meet people like that. Who knows.
>>17073206
To AJ from MA
>>
File: bruh.jpg (38 KB, 707x707) Image search: [Google]
bruh.jpg
38 KB, 707x707
Dear R,
I wish you'd stop talking to me your actions caused the relationship to end. I really can't help it that you're too autistic to see that. I know all of the terrible things you've said about me. I don't care for you anymore. I tried for 8 months to be understanding. You were abusive and still expect me to come back well fuck that.

Dear J,
We dated a while ago when I was still practically a kid. in highschool (Well dating wise) You found me on Ok cupid the other day and you told me you missed me. I felt nothing for you. A few years ago I would have fell for this, but it's getting old. You told me you loved me, but it always ends the same. >you claim to have feelings for me. > we end up making out or some shit. >you end up not talking to me for weeks and you claim you lost feelings.
Well since then I've lost my virginity and I'm happy it wasn't to you. I cannot imagine the emotional devastation i'd feel if I let you have sex with me and you just left. Your approach to love is juvenile. Nobody wants to kiss you at park at 3 am. That isn't love. You're pathetic. Just because you've ran out of options doesn't mean you have to come fuck my life up. I told you we should have never dated.You got upset , but that's not my problem. I mean it I wasted 4 years on some dusty ass dude who wasn't even worth my time. I've realized my worth. I'm beautiful, smart, talented etc. You can't do anything for me. It feels good to have the last laugh.

Dear B,
I enjoyed our movie date together today. You seem really genuine and like you actually care for me. Apparently you liked me when I didn't even know you. I don't understand that, but in a way I do. I hope we continue to have good times together.

Sincerely,
F
>>
Dear E

I really hope you've thought about me at least once when you've masturbated. I've only ever been with one man my entire life and I need to feel what it's like to have another man lust after me. I hope it's you.

-I
>>
File: image.jpg (364 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
364 KB, 640x1136
I'm done. I've already put too much effort into into this. No use in wasting any more time on you. I'd rather be alone at this point. After using you this week like you used me I will never talk to you again. I'll still see you around, and you'll see me doing better again, and get jealous again, maybe if your lucky I'll fuck you. I will never like you as a person again though, you are toxic.
>>
>>17072536
This made my morning.
Thank you, anon.
>>
Dear D

Please, please, please just talk to me. Or at least tell me to fuck off. Tell me something, don't leave me here. Talk to me. If I've done something wrong I'll listen to you and I'll try to fix it. If I have gotten annoying then I can just leave and fuck off somewhere else but please just tell me. I'm going paranoid again. Please. It's been a year and a half since we talked to each other, I tried now, see? I actually asked you out and you seemed really happy about it. What went wrong? Please...

C
>>
T-
I'm over you.
-S
>>
>>17073825
Are you me. Same initials to and from even. Let's hang out sometime and discuss how T is a piece of shit

You hear that faggot? You're shit. SHIT
>>
>>17073911
I believe we have very different situations with our "T's"
Mine was a guy I had a raging crush on and then confessed to, only to get (kindly) rejected. I fixated on it for a long time but now I'm in a relationship and I think I've moved on
>>
Dear R,

You keep hurting me and I keep hurting you. I wish I could understand you more effectively so that these misunderstandings would quit happening and that we could just be happy together. Whever I fall asleep, I imagine that I'm waking up next to you; I hold onto that thought for as long as I can until my dreams drift without my consent. (I was never able to master my lucid dreams)
Every time 11:11 rolls around, I wish feverently to be with you forever and be happy together. It's a dream, but it's mine. You tell me you're empty inside, but I don't think so. I see a warm glow in your heart. How I'd love to make it my home.
But it doesn't change the fact that we are two different people. I have an idea, let's leave this place and melt together. I still have hope for us. I want to be with you. I love you.

-A
>>
>>17072212
S? I miss you too.
S
>>
Hey K,

I'm not even kidding when I say you left me completely broken. We knew each other for 3 months, but within that time you managed to earn my trust and have me falling for you. I understand why you left me, but I never told you that it's not fair. I put up with a lot when dating you. I swallowed my pride, I did anything I had to do to keep you happy.

You wouldn't hang out with my friends, I had to deal with your anxiety, barely got to see you because of it, but I put up with it all. Sure, it wasn't a laundry list of unbearable problems, but they were sacrifices I made regardless. I never minded though, cause you were worth it, the first time I've ever truly been in love, and even now I wonder if it was all fake.

You told me every time I saw you how happy I made you, how "I made you feel like no other guy has made you feel before" how "I'm everything you ever wanted and more" you built me up K, you really did. I was the first person you called after you were sexually assaulted, and while I hate the idea of calling you a liar, looking back your story didn't make much sense and you never really seemed phased by it, maybe you just cheated on me. But even with all the things you said, me telling you I love you was too much? That's what crossed the line? After you made me feel this way after months of intimacy, in only one night all of it is gone?

I love you K, I'd take you back even now. It's been like 2 months, and there's no girl I want besides you. I wish I could just learn the truth, I wish you could just talk to me one last time, because I can't move on. Leaving me over the phone was devastating, but this feeling of uncertainty is much worse.

I'm not sure when I'll stop loving you K. I see you every Tuesday at 9 am on campus, we walk right by each other to the parking lot. I always pull my phone out and just pretend you're not there, I wonder if you do the same. I just want to know.

-A
>>
I wish none of this were real. None.

You fucked up, big guy. Fucked up hard. Fucked us all. If there even is a you, I hope one day you'll understand and regret. And I wish on you the same suffering you brought upon us.

Or maybe there is no you. There are just us, and we brought it on ourselves. The next ones will pay the price, as long as I got my piece.
Cause this is our nature.

I wish none of this is real. None of this is good enough to justify the rest.

Oblivion isn't enough. Annhilation would be better. It would only temporarily interrupt the cycle. We need annhilation after leaving a testimony. If I had the power to do it, I would.
End. For all.

I wish none of this was real.
>>
Fuck, dude.... I missed you. A weird amount.
>>
>>17074218
Initials?
>>
>>17074234
Instead, why don't you tell me about the person you think this is/want this to be from?
>>
>>17074263
You push this person away, not expecting shit.
For some reason now you miss them?
>>
>>17074281
Ah, no, anon, not your letter, then. Sorry to disappoint.
>>
>>17072921
I'm overjoyed to know I did something to help you the way you helped me. Even if you don't tell me, I think I have a pretty good idea.

It means the world to me that we understand each other so easily when we're trying to be subtle.
>>
>>17072921
Initials please?
>>
>>17074298
Yeah. I'm glad about that too, it means we can know the stuff we know and leave it hanging. It's comfortable.
>>
>>17074366
You're comfortable. In more ways than one.
>>
Hey,

I know you hate me for exposing my feelings to you. Or maybe there was something else I don't know. There was no answers. But, I do miss playing games and watching stuff together.
We work faster alone it seems but time was never the issue. I just liked talking about a bunch of nothing. I kinda miss you. Which I probably shouldn't.
I am willing to except the consequences of my stupidity. Really just that.
>>
>>17074373
explain please
>>
>>17073960
This post drew my attention to a peculiar thing that I've noticed. Whenever 11:11 or 22:22 came around I used to wish for something to happen to me, or for me to get something. But ever since I met you, up to now when we're no longer together, I keep wishing that everything's all right with you. That you're safe. That you're feeling well. That you had a nice day and are not sad or depressed. I wish for this even when I'm feeling really down, when I've had the worst of luck, and when it would make sense for me to ask something for myself. Guess it shows just how much power you still have over me.

Hope you're doing well.

I, on the other hand, will get by... somehow.
>>
Pretty lady
You looked gorgeous today.
I hope I didn't stare.
Maybe we can talk a bit tomorrow?
You're brighter than the sun.
Yours in admiration,
Reticent guy.
>>
>>17072830
Fuck off. Just fuck the fuck off and leave me to grieve. I can't have you, stay with your family.
>>
>>17072688
>someone is literally named Nox
>fucking Nox
>NOX
Next thing I know, I bet there will be some kid literally named Dio in reality. Or worse, Daggle. Or Xorglethrath. I don't even need to continue, but that's some weird shit name.
>>
>>17074398
Your initials?
>>
It's a hole in my heart I feel, as though my soul is missing an important piece. I'm either constantly on the verge of tears or completely numb. I never asked for this. It's all my fault. I projected what I wanted, and now that I know the truth, it's like I've flown into the sun and burned myself and now, I'm plummeting back into the atmosphere.

I really liked you. More than I've liked anyone in a long time, if ever, and that was my mistake. You weren't asking me to develop feelings for you, it just happened. I don't know if you ever felt anything, but for my own sanity, I'm going to remind myself you were doing your job. You gave me freebies because I was a good customer who tips well. Because occasionally I made you laugh and it made your day just that tiny bit brighter. Not because you had a crush on me, too, because if I think like that it hurts even more.

You're not going to see me for a while. I really don't know if I'll ever be ready to see you again, I don't know how long it'll take me to heal from this, should I ever. Just, please make it easy on me and avoid me, too. Please.
>>
S

I'm sorry that I messed everything up. By trying to not seem too clingy I pushed you away. I really don't know why I did that. Now it's been a month but I can't stop thinking about you.

D
>>
>>17074495
L. Online moniker E.
>>
To D

Used to love you with everything I had. But you did your best to ruin that, huh? Pretty amusing your life has turned to utter shit, and mine just keeps getting better. I've never really felt disdain for someone like this before, but I guess what is what happens when you throw 3 years of love and effort away for nothing. Hope you stay on the downward spiral.

T
>>
A

You're really beautiful to me. Like you have a beautiful heart and a beautiful soul. Your face is really really pretty too.
>>
K,
That morning was divine, and I told you that, but I didn't tell you about the night. Watching the movie I'd turn my head to you, watch your body move as you breathe under my arm and I felt like a wave of happiness and serenity was washing over me with every breath. I doubt any cheesy line I could make would come close to expressing that. I guess that further affirms my belief that finding your place under this sun isn't about the job, country, politics or any other system, but about the people you're with.
Regardless of what's next, forever thankful.
>>
>>17073825
Is that T for Thomas?
>>
>>17074551
This is a nice post.
I could've said the same for my T if I'd been thoughtful enough.
It's a good world that has beautiful people. We are in a good world.
>>
I don't understand. Maybe I never will. But I'm trying. Do you even get the messages I send? Does it matter to you at all? I'm lost, really lost this time. I'm not sure if I fall this time I can get back up. I try to work but I can't focus. I try being around my friends but it's empty now. I'm trying to be good to people but I don't know if I can anymore. I could write a book on my feelings and my core but it wouldn't matter. I can barely write here without coming from behind these walls I've built but I had no choice. It's constant battle between another's perception of me and who they think I should be and the me I keep hidden away to keep safe so it can grow without limits or at least only with limits I place on it. Is it selfish? Maybe, but they all do it. Way more than me but I'm always singled out I'm always at odds. It's survival right? After every wave of emotion or energy that crashes into my walls my heart never wavers. I've broken down the casing around it letting the fragments go where they may. Most of them are still floating around, some stolen. But if you look at them closely you'll only see a reflection. There are so many things I don't show or don't say but my silence has purpose. It allows others to grow. Maybe you're afraid I won't accept the "real" you but you're already a part of me. A part of me I ignored for a long time but I'm trying to make it right. I'm trying to heal. Maybe it's just one big cruel joke which would hurt much more to be honest. Maybe it's just a game to you. If so, then come. Let's play. I bet I can win. I always play for keeps. Maybe we're so similar we're repelling but once we bond we'll be unbreakable. I just want to be good to you that's all. I also know there's so much we could learn from each other and even accomplish. I don't want to get into how I see you now or how you make me feel. I don't even know what "this" that we're doing is. But, it hurts and maybe it was intended. I can never turn my back on you.
>>
>>17074623
(Cont.)
It's just not possible. I know people change and there are many possibilities to life, especially for someone like me. But I know my path. We've done this before, can't you see? But I'll digress. You're my queen and you don't even know it. Unless you do. Ffs say something, anything.
>>
I cared about you more than anything I don't want to give up on you but trying to help you is going to be the death of me. Jesus is the only one who can help you now. I don't deserve the pain you make me feel. I've repented my sins.You should too. I just wanna kill myself i'm broken because of you. I was so nice you must of thought there was something wrong with me, too good to be true maybe. Well you made sure I was. But now I'm finding myself again, a new self. I can help you if you seek me. I've learned so much in so very little. Sometimes the truth is stranger than fiction. Sometimes you gotta listen to your heart. It's screaming so loud you probably have went def to it. I miss you but I won't soon.
>>
>>17074475
No
>>
>>17074551
When you say things like this and I think about it, when I really think about it, I get both very nervous and very calm the same time. Something in my head nods and there is something that clicks, like a confirmation of something. I don't know what yet.

I think you're wonderful.
>>
>>17074616
T is for Tyler
>>
>>17074662
Well, you won't be seeing me again, in that case.
>>
>>17074492
Are you kidding me?
Dio is an actual name, weebtard
>>
>>17074715
I'm sorry. Fuck.
>>
>>17074707
Not in my case it isn't.
But that's fine.
>>
>>17074738
It isn't your fault but mine. I need this time to heal. I need to be away from you.
>>
>>17071374
Dear faggors and niggers
Kill your self
And yes I would kill myself
Fuck you and this site
Fuck everything
Signed fuck you
>>
I miss you Mama. It's my birthday and I'm getting all of these birthday texts from other people but I really just want one from you to tell me that I'm not as bad as I think I am

That you still believe in me and are proud of me because I can't see it in myself anymore

I hate seeing all these other people turn around and call out to their moms and give them random hugs just because

I want to have your mom talks, and I want you to tell me dumb stories about your cat and snake and stuff thats happened and complain at me about your therapist

I want to stay up really late and watch ghost stories and stuff and make brownies at 2am

I miss having someone to call Mama, and mom and follow around and get really good hugs from whenever I want

I want you back because I want someone I can tell all of my problems too who will sit there and tell me its shitty and it sucks and you would listen to me for hours because you loved me enough to care that much

I miss you mommy I wish it wasn't true
>>
Stop giving me space. I don't want space. I want you. I don't care what the terms are. My life without you as a friend is no life at all.
I know I've been stupid. I know that I fell in love with you, without knowing what I was doing, and that was completely the wrong thing to do. But I'm a bit more self aware now. I don't love you any less, but my head has some say along with my heart.
Let me back in. Please. I'll behave. I can be appropriate, and proper, and not build trouble between us. I swear with my hand on my foolish heart.
>>
>>17074847

You sound like a fucking fag
>>
>>17073268
Fuck man I'm in the same boat. Part of me is screaming "just cut your losses, it will save you so much time and energy. It's probably not worth it." But that word probably, that's what is keeping me around. There's a chance that it is worth more than anything. My heart is saying "PROBABLY" much louder than anything my brain has said
>>
Dear W,
I hate you. You just keep hurting me. Am I ever going to get over you? Its selfharm at this point. I seldom meet people who I have such a good connection with. Yet. All that shit happened.
You fucked me. You lead me on. I hope you'll hang yourself, you piece of shit
>>
>>17074139
;-;
>>
Wow N, you are just stunningly beautiful.
>>
>>17074623
>>17074644
Initials
>>
>>17074856
same, but giving up on her is for the best I've finally realized too late. Worst scenario, I move on, get over her, and find someone better, never talk to her again. But I have a feeling it won't be the last I see of her, I know she likes me back, she'll see me ignoring her and doing better and want to be back in my life I guarantee it
>>
>>17074499
...are you me?

Holy shit.
>>
>>17074856
Fuck off?
>>
>>17074866
Maybe we can unfuck things, together?
>>
>>17074854
Yes. Yes, I do.
>>
N,
I fucked up again. Initiating no contact in the hope you miss me and contact first, even though you've said you want to cut contact completely. It's really fucking me up.
-S
>>
>>17075004
because she is a fag.

Post tits or gtfo.
>>
I fucked up royally, D
I should have called you a slut after i fucked you, not before
- A
>>
>>17074999
I would like to, but maybe I'm not the S you're hoping for.
>>
>>17075082
And maybe you aren't mine.
Shame really.
Things get fucked and sometimes neither one wants to make that push to fix something they know they miss.
Or one made an effort only to be pushed away. What can we do? Nothing I guess.

Such a shame.
Such is life.
>>
>>17075082
Forgot to say.
I wish you best S. Who's S you are doesn't matter.
I still wish you best.
-S
>>
Dear M

Let me fuck, dick isn't that scary

-J
>>
S,
I miss you so much. The two weeks I was with you were the best two weeks of my life in the last few years. But I can't talk to you anymore. Every time I think about you it tears me apart inside. I really wish things worked out. I didn't mean ill when I passed you in the hallway and didn't say anything. It was for my own good. I love you.
-J
>>
M,

I want to chat with you but I promised myself to never message you first, unless it's something absolutely important because I don't want to be clingy or bother you, and anyway, you prolly chat with your Much More Cool Friends Than Me right now.

K
>>
K,

I don't know what you saw in me, or why you choose me out of everyone else, but I'm glad you did. Sure you don't talk much with me, but I have to admit we get shit done. Whatever challenges we face I'm sure we can erase them together. I'm glad to have you around.

J
>>
File: 1460688830572.jpg (16 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1460688830572.jpg
16 KB, 320x320
C,

What the fuck is wrong with you? How the fuck can you tell me you love me? How the fuck can you tell me you wanted to try a relationship again and for me to perhaps move in? I wanted to fucking hit you last week when you said you loved me. Instead, I said I loved you too. You have put me on a crazy roller coaster and I've had enough of it. My gut was telling me not to come over last week. You have proven to be nothing but a crushing disappointment that has solidified my reasoning as to why shouldn't let my guard down. I know that you know you were like this long before you met me. So fucking why would you force yourself into my life? You knew I didn't fucking need someone like you in my life. You fucking knew it. But you charm and manipulate to get what you desire. You're selfish and honestly one of the shittiest people I have ever met. Why does it seem like you think it's okay to do this to me? You're twisted. I have done nothing but give my affection, time, trust, and patience. I am so tired now. I used to be so hopeful.

Angry and frustrated,
T
>>
>>17074841
Happy Birthday anon.
I'm proud of you.
>>
>>17075391
What's c's last initial. I think i know this manipulative cunt.
>>
What do I have to do in order to become yours? Take me. Please.
I don't want to carry on being my own any more. I want to belong to you, body and soul.
Tie me into your hair like a ribbon.
Brush me onto your eyelashes.
Close your hand around me and know that I am always yours; make me yours alone.
>>
>>17075104
That's so sweet, I hope the best for you too
-S
>>
>>17075418
Who do you think it is, friendo?
>>
>>17075446
y
>>
>>17075454
No.
>>
lol I was just saying why, as in y.

you're a moron if you think anyone on here can actually be heard out by the person you want to talk to

what are you, autistic?
>>
T,

Here are some things that I know to be true in this very moment.

I cannot always put others first. Sometimes I'm gonna need to take a step back and refind myself, find what I need, and go after it. It's going to suck a fuckton for a person like me, but sometimes I need to put others and their desires aside, and love them from a distance, while I focus on making myself feel like a person again. While I retrieve my life from the "on hold" shelf. I cannot repair every relationship scar and bruise. It is impossible.

I know that sometimes I will not be enough for some people, despite giving all that I have to them, not caring much if I was left with nothing. I know that I have the ability to love people in ways they cannot possibly know how to. I truly did my best. I had given the ultimate sacrifice to him, thinking it was a small cross to bear, but it has grown larger and larger and I can no longer carry it. I thought it would be lifted. It has been four years. I've got too many splinters to count.

I know I've become less of a person in my situation. I've been going through the motions of being a person, and I shoved many of my feelings down deep inside myself so that I did not have to confront them and inconvenience others. I forgot what it was like to feel wanted instead of just something someone's stuck with. It's not his fault. Things are just different now. I'm just different now.
>>
>>17072652
initials?
>>
>>17075508
I know that he will be better off. To him, I am not enough, and I will be a weight lifted after an adjustment period. He resents me, even if he doesn't know. I feel it inside of him; his magic's changed. Me not being enough is not a problem with me, it is a problem with him. I have given my all trying to bring him from the depths, but I need to breathe, too, and he will learn to swim without me. I am giving him a gift, and he will not realize it until much later. Or not at all, maybe, but I cannot allow that to be my burden. I cannot.

And... I know that I will be fine. Not only because I am young, and I will have time to heal and rebuild, but because I have you. And I have me. I will figure out how to be a person again, how to do things myself again, and I will have you. I will have you. Recently I've wondered in what way I will have you, but that's not even important to me right now. I will have you. I have been changed in the last year or two, I don't know when it started honestly, but I've become better. I can look back and see that much. I can do this. I will have you. And you will have me.

I thought you were the one that I was helping but it's just as much the other way around. It's weird to feel so absolutely understood, to say two words and you understand the paragraphs of words that are behind it. I always felt like I had to explain myself with people. Always felt like I was an idiot because I thought differently or had different opinions, like I was only strange in bad ways. I've never felt so much... like myself.

Everything's organized, now, I think. We gotta be patient. You might have to be patient with me even after, I don't know. I think I will be unavailable then, too, and I won't cheapen it. I won't mess up this great friendship that we have. It's easy and it makes sense and it feels so strangely natural. I won't complicate it by putting terms or labels or overthinking it if you won't. What we have is good, whatever it turns out to be.
>>
>>17075479
>reading comprehension
I think you're talking to the wrong person. I hope you actually read what the picture in the OP said.
>>
>>17075446
C
>>
>>17075537
>kek
>>
>>17075425
Initials?
>>
>>17075551
I meant cc was the full Initials?
>>
>>17075627
Ok well what country are you in?
>>
Dear F.

It was only one time I fingered your cat. I didnt even fuck it, I fingered it. It was not cool to tell everyone about it nor spreading the nickname Brown Finger. Now everyone thinks im a degenerate. Fuck you and your cat

Sincerely, A
>>
>>17074928
If you're me, I'm so sorry. This shit sucks. I feel like I'm coming down with something now... Wtf is this shit?!
>>
>>17075665
I'll tell you. But first what country is c in? I'm pretty sure it's who I think it is.
>>
>>17071374
Dear C,

I love you, but I'm scared. I'm scared that I've lost you. I'm sorry that I've been such a dissapointment in bed. To be honest, I lied to you. Its not the medications that make it hard for me to get it up for you. Truth be told, I actually have no idea what it is and I havent touched medicine in months. I hate lying, but I just didn't want to make you think that either you're not beautiful or that I'm pathetic. That said, I doubt I succeeded. I'm worried that now you'll either think that you're too ugly to get me aroused or that I'm just some kind of nuclear faggot. I guess it would have helped if you weren't so passive in bed, or we were both a bit more experienced, or if I wasn't so worried about exams and shit, but whatever. You're still prefect.
Last night, when we cuddled and fell asleep after our attempt at sex was the best feeling I ever had in my life. If I could, I would hold you and never let go. A part of me wishes that I died last night, so I could have ended my life on a good note, with you in my arms. No, not a part of me. I wish that DID happen.
I know that the reason we need to take a break for a while (ostensibly) isn't because of my inadequacies, but because we're gonna end up on opposite sides of the globe for longer than we've been together, and hell, I knew from the beginning of our relationship that this would inevitably happen, but now that the time has come it hurts. I miss you already. Right now I feel so lonely. I can't concentrate on studying, or anything for that matter. I know you said we would be back together after summer ends, but we will be completely different people by then. I can only hope that you'll want to take me back.
I love you, C, and I wish I wasn't such a disappointment to you. Whether or not you think I'm a loser now, thanks for at least not showing it.

I love you,
S
>>
>>17075693
it isn't them. But you never know ;)
>>
>>17075705
Last Initials?
>>
hey universe, I put a lot of fucking work in, I do expect something in return. otherwise fuck you if the rules don't apply I'm not playing by them.

you big fat cunt. do something.
>>
>>17075753
and lets just be clear, I expect something at least proportionate back. I'm not working another 80 hour week to end up with 100 bucks again, go choke and die on a bag o dicks if that's how things are gonna be.

again, you're a big fat cunt universe and right now we are on the fucking rocks.
>>
>>17075175
Is this what you want?
>>
K,

I'm having back surgery next Monday. No idea how long I'll be gone from work. At least a month, probably longer but theres no telling at this point. I don't even know if I'll be able to work a day before that. I'm hoping by some miracle I'll be able to talk to you face to face and tell you how I feel. It's crushing to think I might not even see you again before surgery especially after that week where I saw and talked to you almost every day. Made me think of how things were and how close we were before I fucked things up. Now its been two, three weeks?

I'm pretty damn scared of what the future holds. I'm fucking terrified of disappearing without telling you how much I lIke you and how badly I want to give this a shot no matter the odds. I already miss you.

J.
>>
>>17075717
I don't get this. That post is obviously so specific you'd just KNOW if it was for you, why the fuck you wanna know that? Not even that poster but it always confuses me when this happens
>>
>>17075425
This is beautiful.
>>
File: 1459909232527.jpg (14 KB, 261x192) Image search: [Google]
1459909232527.jpg
14 KB, 261x192
Why do I crave so much affection?
>>
I wish you would give me some indication if you are interested. It doesn't have to be all serious. I just want to hang out and see what happens. It seems like we would get along well, being so similar in many ways. I'll give it some time, but I can't wait forever.
>>
From S
I don't know what to do, with what's going on. I've felt like I've been falling for you in such a short time, like nothing ever before, something magical, but now...I don't know what do next. You'll be leaving soon, be rather busy all the time. We don't even know each other in real life, even. I know I may be driving you off with how impulsive I've been with trying to reach you. I apologize, sincerely and fully. I don't want to lose what could be us one day, and it's drving me crazy on what I should do, I've never been in such a position in my life. I just wanted to say that one day maybe I'll have the ability to see you, and hold you, talk to you, and have more fun conversations like it has been.
>>
>>17073141
This may not be who I think it is! If it is then you know I'm a fool. But I think if you really wanted it, you would of made a move.
>>
>>17075200
Lel, don't be insecure. Hit that person up from time to time
>>
Dear doctor

I wish you hadn't circumcised me.
>>
I hope I find out how to show you that I do love and care for you
>>
>>17076091
You do that by giving me your time and affection...in a consistent (not constant) fashion.
>>
File: 800jhg.jpg (73 KB, 540x824) Image search: [Google]
800jhg.jpg
73 KB, 540x824
I have wrote to you a hundred times, describing my love and hate for you without discretion. Every time I write, I find I am able to let go of you a little bit more. And every time, I think about what you'd say to me if you ever saw this; how much care you'd put into a reply. I wonder how you'd feel knowing that someone cares more about you than you care for yourself. It makes me terribly upset. You told me that opening up to people shows weakness. You need to grow up. Wake up. Remove yourself from whatever reality you believe you are in, because soon you will find yourself cold and alone. I have sat here too long letting you think that I'm permanent, with your cruelty and neglect. Unlike you, I love myself. I was, and will continue to be better without you. But you, my dear, will be alone. Perhaps one day you'll stumble upon someone like yourself, and you will fall in love all over again. But not without tasting the bitterness of your broken promises upon her lips. It will be an uncomfortable burden to bear.

You hurt me in search of your own happiness. Selfish as you may be, I can appreciate where you were coming from. You deserve to be happy. I just wish I could have been a part of it. Honestly, I knew you were never ready for this. Deep down I knew that we were going down in flames, but I didn't know how, or when, or why. I wish I had known that it'd be this soon - I would have braced myself.

They say, a lot of the time, the same reason you fall in love with someone, is the same reason you fall out of love. I thought you were such a lovely mystery. I could tell you had something hidden, whether pain or desire, locked up inside. Unfortunately, you're impossible to solve. You're a locked box without a key, an open book with sticky pages, an impenetrable disaster of a person. Maybe it's not you at all, maybe it's just me. I can't solve your puzzle. I hope someone else can. For your sake.
>>
>>17076407
Initials?
>>
>>17076407
Gaaaaaaay
>>
>>17076432
I just have a lot of feelings okaayyy.
>>
Dear E,

I know I'm 4 years late, but I finally found the right words. May you soul find peace. It's not the length of a life, but the quality in which you lived.

Goodnight,
A
>>
>>17076407
I'm glad you're healing, anon. You must eat, too. Feel no burden going forward.
>>
>>17076407
I couldn't have said this better to my anon
>>
>>17075514
>>17075508
>I will have you.
My heart STOPPED. I felt it again when it was in my ears, pounding.

I wanted to say that first. We'll come back to it.

Next, I want to say that after reading that, I will never call you weak again. I can't. You have your resolve and I don't think it will crack this time. I believe in you. You're right on all accounts of what will happen when you make your move.

Coming back to the first line.
You will have me. You will always have me. No matter what way you choose to have me. (I want it to be your choice)

Things I know:
You're absolutely right, we have helped each other. I have never met a single person in my entire life, living or dead, who made me so unafraid of the future.
I have never met another person in my entire life, living or dead, who I understand or understands me with such ease.

I have never met another like you and I am certain I never will again. I am blessed to have met you and I know you will always have me, as long as I live.(so like 20ish years)

>you will have me.
Like you, I also wonder in what way. But, also like you, it doesn't matter right now. We can cross those bridges when we come to them. We will have each other.

I'm not joking when I say I my hear fluttered and stopped. I mean it when I said I felt my heart pounding in my ears. You do these things to me despite the fact that I've trained most involuntary reactions out of myself. You're magical. It's an immensely powerful magic that gets into me and makes me feel things that I didn't know I could.

Thank you.
>>
>>17076602
You're also the only person I've ever met, living or dead, who have ever had s moment of thinking about the future and said, "I need to get my shit together for this person."
>>
I am sorry for all this. I can't help but to feel as if it is somehow my fault to a degree.

This all was set in motion two weeks ago when I asked you to lunch, but your asshole friend felt the need to tag along, and then it got weird. I wish I said something then. But no, I just was passive. Then I asked you to get coffee later that week, but you gave a run around sort of answer as not knowing when you are free to do so.

So I left it just at that for a week, then I began to talk to you again, but about random stuff. Now today, it seems as if a switch was flipped and you are unable to look at me at all. I noticed that when I was giving my speech in class you were looking straight ahead and not looking at the speaker as you would usually do.

I don't know if you are Disgusted with, just having a shitty day, or if you are interested in me or what.

I hope that by the end of the Semester, that their maybe some sort of closure to this ordeal. Maybe, just maybe, we will end up together.
>>
Dear A

I Wholeheartedly think you shouldnt be alive, you contribute nothing and you put people down religiously. You are taking up oxygen and space that someone else can use. Unless you stop being a complete asshole and realize you are no bigger or better than any of us, then I suggest you take a shot of mercury.

Signed, an indifferent person.

P.S Your haircut makes you look like a dyke, funny considering you are a dude (Or atleast thats what you claim) I suggest cutting off your head.
>>
>>17075514
>>17075508
>>17076651
>>17076602
You two are gonna fucking destroy each others dicks with all the dick sucking and faggot sex. aren't you, faggots?
>>
>>17076602
>You do these things to me
This is a nice thing to tell a girl. A very nice thing
>>
You wasted my entire summer. I don't know why I felt like I had to help you. I'm over you now.
>>
I love you Tess. I'm not who you think I am all of a sudden. I'm sorry we got lost. I promise if you find your way back I can take care of it. I can take care of us. I miss you.
>>
>>17074864
Uhh initials? It's not likely but I never see a letter to a W here
>>
As much as I can't stand everything about who you are and what you do, I miss holding you.
>>
>>17076704
Initials?
>>
Dear Mom,

Hi
I haven't told you much about my life so here. I'm sorry for keeping these secrets from you as I always have. See, when I was little, I didn't need glasses the first time we went to the eye doctor. I blurred my eyes so I could get glasses, because I thought that I'd look cool. When I was in Pre-K, I'd dream about being popular and cool.
But that never happened.
My friend and I would smoke in the school bathroom. Both of us has attempted suicide. And remember that guy I messaged on the internet? He did, too. I wonder where he's been.
I was never happy. I wish you had understood it wasn't "growing up," Mom. I had issues.

I never told you I was raped. After the constant reminders that "therapy worked great" and that I'm "so happy now," I didn't want to wreck your pride.
I feel so bad writing this, Mom... I have so many issues and I keep so much from you... I force you to live in a lie so you can be happy. But I wonder if you'd be happy knowing you had such a messed up child. I doubt it.
I'm crying now. I always do.
I'm sorry for being so messed up, Mom. For trying vodka, for smoking behind your back.
But you know I love this guy and I just wanna be like him. Maybe he and I are equally fucked. He was the first to see the stab marks in my arms. I remember that day. We had made eye contact for 12 seconds. That bracelet I made had all his favorite colors, but I kept it for myself.
I wish he'd say something to me.

I know that I stress you out. You always call me cute and hugable. But you make me so sad. I know you'll die someday, Mom. I'm so afraid, constantly. Yet I want to kill so many other people. I'm so sorry...

Bye

Love, M
>>
>>17076704
You are a complete hypocrite. If you were a little self aware you would know how toxic your group is. I'm not putting you down, I'm standing up for myself. I won't be bullied any longer. Even if that means cutting ties.
>>
File: 13244343.jpg (18 KB, 205x243) Image search: [Google]
13244343.jpg
18 KB, 205x243
C,

I love you. So much that it scares me in more ways than I'm willing to admit that I'll lose you. I wish I could wear my heart on my sleeve for you a little more, but I admittedly still have all of these barriers up that I want to take down for you so badly.

You're amazing. More amazing than you give yourself credit for. I really do hope this continues to work out and I get to spend the rest of my life with you.
>>
>>17076894
C's Initials?
>>
>>17071453
Curious. More?
>>
Do people in these threads actually believe someone might write something about them? The chances seem pretty small.
>>
N

I've never actually hated someone until you waltzed in to my life. You ruined my life. You ruined everything. You made me hate myself, you made me hate everyone and everything. Fuck you. Fuck you. I hope you fucking die you selfish piece of shit. I was nothing but kind and understanding. I tried to be patient and you took advantage of that. You broke me. And I hope one day someone hurts you as bad as you hurt me so you understand. You're the worst thing that's ever happened to me.

A
>>
>>17076929
We're all just so fucking sad :( and lonely and angry.
>>
I miss your laughs and giggles; I miss the way it penetrates right through to the very core of my soul, calming my mind as a wave flows, reverberating through every inch of my humane flesh making it froze.

I miss the fact that I used to adjust my sleep schedule and stay up so I could catch you for a brief moment before you went to work, and be right here when you are back from work.

I miss being in bed and talking with you while I'm all warm and cuddled up under my blanket.

I miss our conversations about nothing and everything; I miss the times when you ping.

I miss the way you make me feel when I'm with you, it was the most surreal feeling.

I miss what we had before everything turned bad, so much that I'm turning mad.

I miss everything.

I miss you.

I'm sorry.

"Maybe one day we'll meet again,
when we are slightly older and our minds less hectic,
and I'll be right for you and you'll be right for me.
But right now, I am chaos to your thoughts and you are poison to my heart."

...maybe one day.
>>
>>17077027
Initials please?
>>
>>17075200
Holy fuck, this sounds like me a few years back. Do yourself a huge favor and drop the insecurity and just talk to that person. Otherwise just stop talking to them all together because it's not gonna be a fun process with that mindset.
>>
>>17075971
are you me
>>
c-

idk if you ever browse these threads when youre on /adv/ but youre my cute thing and i want to grow something beautiful with you (although we already do have something beautiful)
>>
>>17077027
"I find your lack of faith disturbing"
>>
>>17077027

i miss you too
>>
I haven't been happy in so long. :(
>>
Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Pay me a livable wage before I go columbine.
>>
>>17074734
A weebtard would mean I would name my kids Kotaru-Sama or Ichimoto, something 'sophisticated'.

Don't project your shit unto me, anon-sama ;)
>>
>>17076929
Sadly yes.

People actually believe that their initials lead to people in their own lives.

>>17077022
This guy has the right idea.
>>
A,

Sometimes I think about what it would be like I left D for you. I miss you a lot. I hope you are doing well, I know we can never be friends like we were but I'm happy we're at least still in each other's lives.

H
>>
>>17076929
I used to trade letters with someone here once upon a time. We were both in on it, though; our own little secret.

For most, however, it's quite unlikely.
>>
Hey A,
What you did was pretty fucked up and you probably don't even realize it. You fucked me up in a lot of ways and I hate myself for forgiving you so much. But who knows? Maybe I'm just blaming you for all my problems and it's wrong of me to make you out as the villain. Then again maybe I'm right to do that. I don't really know myself as well as I used to and I don't understand a lot of things ever since I met you.
But I know one thing that these past two years have taught me and that's to stop caring so much about everyone else's feelings and focus on me and what I want even if that makes me the "bad guy".
So fuck you
I can't stand the thought of you
I could never stand your friends
I can't stand being in the same town as you
I can't stand walking 5 minutes from my house and being 10 from yours
If you friends ever treat like shit and ditch you again then good luck cause I won't be there for you.

-D
>>
>>17077354
Last initial?
>>
Dear Professor Fucknuggets I have considered murdering you by shooting you in the back of your bald head while you are turned around writing on the board for our class of 150 students LOL

Jk don't post that shit I don wanna get in trouble

Plus it's just joke LOL just a joke am I right guys? LMAO

Fuck I don't know how many layers of irony I operate on any more

Possibly 0 desu
>>
Dear M,

I think we've been doing this backwards the whole time and I guess this is my fault.
We both had been hurt so much by other people and I'm sorry that now that we've found each other we're just too traumatized to enjoy what we could have together.
But let us stop all these mind games? I just want to be with you.

L.
>>
>>17077381
-AP
-DS
>>
>>17077206
I really love your voice. I still listen to those little vocaroo recordings I have of you; I put them on shuffle when I go to bed. It's nice, but I'm turning crazy. slowly.

I'll keep you in my heart forever, even though we can't be together. I guess this is for the better. Goodbye.
>>
>>17075971
initials now
>>
Cc

You have ruined me I can already tell. After seeing you last night I'm not able to stop thinking about you. It's a bad sign.
>>
>>17077241
Postal. The term you are looking for is postal.
>>
>>17077644
She's ruined me too
>>
Dear A,

I hate that my priorities had to take precedence over you. I regret not making more of an effort to make time for you, but I need to graduate. I've been in school for way to long which is why I'm constantly taking so many units. You are probably the most beautiful woman I will ever have the joy of dating. God you really were one hell of a catch. Anyway, I wish you all the best in the future, and who knows maybe once I graduate we can grab a drink and catch up.

With love,
M
>>
I have 2

Dear Abi,

I'm happy you are doing better. I think about you alot but in the sad sense. In a understanding of the imapct of my emotions and thoughts. I truly am sorry. I will be forever grateful of the memories we share. The best lesson I learned in life, and yet the most painful.

Dear Courtney,

Just say it. We both want to. Your Move.
>>
Well, it didn't take Karma too long to deal that stupid shorts-wearing bun-head ho a low blow. Bitch deserved that shit. Damn, never in my life would I stick around a guy if he had a bitch fucking with his shit like that. So serves the cunt right for not having the self-respect to say fuck this shit and leave.
>>
>>17075788
She is beautiful.
And I didn't even notice for the longest time.
>>
>>17075560
Initials won't help here.
You're welcome to guess, though.
>>
>>17076833
Initials?
>>
I would've left her for you in a heartbeat if you'd asked me to. But that was then, and this is now. I'm back on the path and won't be turned aside.
So! You can start talking to me again now, ok? I miss you.
>>
>>17076794
Initials to?
>>
>>17077910
It's not too late anon.
>>
>>17076929
The person I write to is one of the people who introduced me to 4chan lmao
We've stumbled across each other's letters from time to time.
>>
>>17077971
No, you can focus on her and stop demanding attention
>>
>>17078015
Too drastic.
>>
File: icymi.png (28 KB, 768x115) Image search: [Google]
icymi.png
28 KB, 768x115
>>
>>17078033
No, you had your chances at friendship, now you can focus on her. I have no interest in talking to you again. You focus on her, and I'll focus on my mistake of breaking up with my ex boyfriend out of insecurity without you seeking attention like you had been.
>>
Dear A
I dreamt about you the night I caught feelings for you at the park. About us having a future. You're so cute, quarky, and fun, but nice and caring, and I can tell deep down you're a good person. I don't know how I like you so much, I dislike a lot about you. I tried to deny it, but I do, there's no getting around it. But after everything you've put me through, I'm done. I wish we had a chance, we could have been amazing, but you were right, it's not meant to be, I'm ignoring you, resisting every urge to talk to you, I'll take absolute lonesomeness before coming crawling back. I can, and, WILL do better, I'm raising my standards back, you were the only exception to the rules, but I see that was a mistake. I think it's fucking disgusting that you smoke, the people you associate yourself with are shit, your childishness is far too much for me, you have a lot of potential though, I wish the best for you, it just won't involve me
>>
>>17078057
We've both made mistakes. But there's no reason for you to do this.
>>
I'm supposed to stay out of trouble because people care about me and it affects them.

What a fucking joke. If people cared as much as they say they do they would just fucking tell me what I need to know, but no, they gaslight me just like everyome else.

I'm done trying to do anything to maintain these bullshit relationships be it family or friends.

Fuck it, i'm done.
>>
>>17078075
No, I made it clear I wanted no contact with you again. Focus on her, I've been telling you that for nearly a whole year now. I don't want contact with you, I certainly don't want you seeking attention when my mind is on someone important to me
>>
>>17076929
there was actually one person here that said something so shockingly on point It honestly made me wonder. Like a very long story and post that had 2 very specific details that are extremely unique about me and what I do.

The person knows I browse this site and I have seen them doing the same before. It was the one and only time I asked for initials and they didn't reply back.

Most of the time I see people asking for initials are for incredibly vague stories and posts. I have no idea how they could think it was about them. Shit like "I loved you. You know I did but why didn't you say anything?" How could anyone possibly think that was specific or unique enough for them?
>>
>>17078107
Initials, then. And I'll listen to you.
>>
>>17078122
You shouldn't need initials, since it was made quite specific. My initial is B, the name he called me has the initial of E, and the name my ex-boyfriend commonly called me has the initial of N.

If you believe it applies to you in some way, then focus on "her" regardless
>>
>>17077248
>project
what was there to project, you named a bunch of anime character you fucking twat

you're the moron who doesn't know that dio is an actual name, don't try to divert away from that embarassing fact
>>
"UR PROJECTING MAN"
Every time someone misuses that term I hope that person gets cancer.
>>
After having some space and privacy to really really think about things I think nothing happening is maybe for the best. There's too much drama, jealousy and cattiness going on that just muddied everything up. Seems like everyone who entered the situation entered immaturely. Sometimes it doesn't matter if you have feelings for someone because if the situation isn't right and just too turbulent it's not worth it. I think that's my clarity.
>>
>>17078132
Wrong initials.
So I'm returning to my original position.
>>
>>17078141
now ur just projecting how you feel to the people telling you that you project. quit projecting, bro.
>>
Dear A,
I don't know why but lately you disgust me, maybe it's because you don't take enough showers and pissed on me that one night you got too drunk. But it wasn't the first time you got too drunk. Honestly you bore me, but maybe I'm boring it just too broke to do fun things with you. You know I hate math and science yet you always try explaining it to me like I give a flying fuck. Not to mention your cynical attitude gets annoying at times. I wish you'd stop the pity party.
N.
>>
>>17076932
Jealous bitch.
>>
>>17071374
Dear anyone,
Its Sasha, guy Sasha. I'm lonely. Really lonely. I fucking hate this hellscape called life. I just wish I could share it with someone
>>
>>17078148
LOL OK. Not sure how everyone was supposed to get involved in the first place, kinda fucking weird when you think about it. Shouldn't have been more than 2 people involved in the first place.
>>
File: jjjjfrogpost.jpg (332 KB, 1600x1422) Image search: [Google]
jjjjfrogpost.jpg
332 KB, 1600x1422
>>17078309
>>
Are you gonna do what you're told?
>>
>>17078439
Guy sasha its gonna be alright, look at this great saxaphone duet.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=624787gBOTU
>>
I have some serious love for you, I just don't know what kind. Most of my life, I've been straight, I've never caught feelings for another girl, but really I guess I identify as pansexual. I guess I'm confused, I doubt you'd even feel the same about me, seeing as how I know who you really like, and how that's a really shitty situation. Maybe it's just that I'm sad and I really hope I see you this weekend because I always have fun with you.

And even if it does come out that I develop legit feelings for you, I'm going to keep it to myself. I just want to be here for you as a friend, because I know that's what you need right now. I don't know if this is just my way of coping, and if I do suddenly decide I want to experiment, I refuse to drag you into the emotional mess that'll inevitably become. Either way, I'm glad to know you, and I'm definitely coming up as soon as the season is over, because it's only fair!

Oh...And I miss you.
>>
>>17074492
There's a rainbow in the dark motherfucker.
Let the DIO flow through you.
>>
>>17078080
Initials?
>>
>>17078148
Initials
>>
>>17076932
Holy shit, fucking this.
>>
>>17078066
Initials? And ive changed. I even quit smoking
>>
>>17075391
do we share a C? my C did the same thing. borderline personality disorders got me like
>>
>>17077027
i miss that stuff too, but maybe the growth that needs to happen before we ever meet again includes you talking to a professional. if you're my C you'll know what i'm saying; if not then uhhhh

hey i like all those things you listed.
<3 E
>>
>>17078080
or you grow up and realize that nobody gaslights, they just change their minds or need to explain themselves further. really, your problems are because of everybody else? i see you haven't changed. how's that therapy situation working out.
>>
>>17078509
Fuck no!

Are you gonna eat a bag of dicks?
>>
CA,

i just wanted to be your friend forever and make the world a little more awesome with our art and writing. i know i still love who you were to me, but everyone else in my life would throw me in the ocean if i ever got back on speaking terms with you.

the summer is especially difficult, now, because it was always you in my headphones when i stayed up late drawing on the tablet with the radio making my dark kitchen sound full. and it was always your love that made the walls of my room breathe out, every wall in every shitty squat i've ever lived soaked you in and shielded me with the static pop of your cigarette exhale.

i must have known you would never be mine; you smoke. you belong to your own self destruction.

but the summer is already lonely. i xan't stand feeling this way, feeling all of 17 again years before i knew you, feeling like the walls will only gasp for air and press tight against my cluttered thoughts. i hate feeling like there is no such thing as home.

and i never hated you, but i hated how small you tried to make me feel. you know i'm more than that, you know i'm more like nat, you know i'm bigger on the inside and warmer in the sun and give no chase but accept all blows. the blows you gave me hardly landed, for how thick my skin has been beaten, but the honest part of you knew and knows it was wrong to land your anger through the gray runway stripes of my headphones. that it was wrong of you to shrink my walls, collapse my ribs and tie off my stomach.

i'm not big on the outside. i cry like a child because that's the only reference point i have for this type of pain; bewildered incoherent loss gusting out of my throat in a chopped question.

why. -why-. what did i do wrong, how can i fix it, why cant i fix it, why did you say i did nothing wrong, why is the problem you and not me, why cant you just fix you - i fix myself all the time it is easy - why dont you even want to try, why cant you keep the walls away

EF
>>
Dear ?,

I know it's scary falling so fast. I'm afraid too. These days spent away from you without even a word have literally crushed me. I hope one day you can overcome whatever it is that plagues your mind. You are the only woman I think about.

Love, ?
>>
>>17078711
Stop twisting what I said. I'm not blaming anyone for anything other than lying to me, doing everything they can to manipulate me and paint me as the bad guy.

Here's a question for you though. How is someone invading my privacy and betraying my trust in them my fault? That's a choice they made based off the lies of someone they were told many times can not be trusted and should have known better even without me saying anything to them. Everyone wants me to explain myself when they can't do the same. People want to make false accusations and get pissed off when the person being accused of this shot says fuck it and starts doing the ship they are being accused of.

You obviously don't know who you're talking to, because there is no therapy session.
>>
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
To ???

i'm literally a 1080p projector displaying my daydreams through the world wide web for your entertainment but you don't want to watch because nothing good is on

A
>>
>>17078776
OF COURSE THERE IS NO THERAPY, YOU REFUSE TO FUCKING GO.

Other peoples' shortcomings are no excuse for your own bad behavior. Rise above. If you know you're right, then find soneone who can help you reconcile this knowledge that your truth and perception is just as valid as anybody else's. Invasion of privacy is wrong. Betrayal of trust is also wrong, bit is also less deliberate, because THEY can't control how much trust you PUT IN THEM.

take responsibility for your own choices, or you won't be able to effectively demand that others do the same.
>>
>>17078796
don't worry projector-san, we believe in the good you do <3
>>
You called out to me. Across the world i felt it. I woke up to a lightning storm. Knowing that i needed to find you. To talk to you. To make sure your call was heard. I don't know how or why i felt it. We talked about what it could have been. But i need to say it here. I felt it in my bones. In my soul. I felt you. Your fear, your love, your faith. I picked up my phone in a haze and the tornado sirens went off. I focused. Just as a focused i saw you start typing. I have never felt something so strong, so powerful in my life. We called it an empathic link. I know what it is. I know it means something. You put your faith in me... I have never been so honored or touched in my entire life.
>>
>>17071739
What are you're initials?
>>
>>17074551
Initials?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.