[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Heroin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8
File: needles.jpg (48 KB, 500x369) Image search: [Google]
needles.jpg
48 KB, 500x369
Trying heroin with gf later.
Any /adv/ice on the matter? I have no personal experience with opiates and don't know what to expect.
>>
>>17069929

Don't do it, you'll like it, it'll take over your life and rob you of everything. Of course you're an idiot who thinks you're above addiction so you're going to do it anyway but remember me when things start to fall apart.
>>
>>17069933
One time isn't going to fuck my life up.
I can't even afford to make it a habit, so even if I love it, I'll just detox for a bit and go back to normal.
>>
>>17069938
Tell that yourself m8

Heroin is toxic, you and your gf are lost as soon as you take it
>>
>>17069938

You have any idea how many dead and dying motherfuckers told themselves the same shit? Nah man. You'll like it, and you'll to it again. If you can justify once you can justify twice. Oh, just every other weekend. Well OK, just every weekend. Twice a week won't kill you and besides you've had a rough day... etc. It'll creep up on you. The experience is not worth the risk. Don't grab that lion by the mane thinking you'll just gently dismount with no problems.
>>
>>17069938
One time. That's all it takes.
>>
File: 1334473050685.jpg (110 KB, 650x497) Image search: [Google]
1334473050685.jpg
110 KB, 650x497
>>17069929
dont do it
stay away from hard drugs
>>
File: IMG_20160405_203844.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160405_203844.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3264
>>17069929
Expect crippling addiction ending a dozen years later in a pathetic death.
>>
Just a warning, my friend said that of all the shit he tried H got him hooked on the first try.
>>
>>17070093
Also expect the worst hangover possible.
>>
Heroin is undoubtedly the worst drug on Earth. Do not do it, not once, not ever.
>>
>>17069929
i'll leave this here, only takes a minute

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTPd9Tm9cPU
>>
>>17069938
> I can't even afford to make it a habit
But your girlfriend can.
>>
>>17069929
It'll feel like the drug takes you high, and you'll wonder why people pay 100$ to get high when you only need to spend like 5$.
Soon tho, you're going to have huge downs, and you'll want another fix to make you feel good, it's cheap too. The problem is, human body quickly fills up the resistance, and you'll soon need a lot more to get the same high. That's how the spiral begins.. Don't do it... There's plenty of other safer opiats out there...
>>
File: CarsonMAD.jpg (101 KB, 630x814) Image search: [Google]
CarsonMAD.jpg
101 KB, 630x814
>>17070079
A dozen the average life expectancy for a heroin addict is a max of 5 years and that's if they can actually feed their habit.
Oh I almost forgot the success rate for someone to get clean and stay clean is 1%.
>>
First time might make you sick(puking,fever etc) so be careful how much you take.

That being said it will feel pretty fucking good if done right.

I also recommend that you make your situation so that you wont be able to buy more(to avoid addiction).

Dont listen to people here,you can try heroin pretty safely if you are smart about it.
>>
>>17069929
DUDE did you watch Breaking Bad ?
>>
>>17069938
>I can't even afford to make it a habit
Do heroine addicts look wealthy to you? They still get their fix.

You'll get addicted, and you'll make it affordable.
>>
Ive done alot of drugs since the age of 18.. Trust me when i tell you dont do it , H can get you addicted from the first try , you might think oh its just one time, i said that too a long time ago and just now im starting to stay off drugs. Eventually after addiction to h you will want something stronger and there goes the circle of death to an addict , peace out
>>
>>17069929
you shouldent do it unless you want to give up on life. first time you take it, it will feel like the greatest feeling ever, 10x better than sex. Due to how good it felt, you will want to do it again in attempt to recapture the feeling. its the most addictive drugs on the planet, or at least one of them. everyone tells themselves that they will just do it the once, no one takes heroin and days "yeah, i going to take this and ruin my life". think about it.
>>
>>17070262
I wonder how many people here saying "NO DON'T" have ever even tried it or know people that have or do use... Yes heroin is highly addictive but if you have a strong will and some common sense you can try it. I wouldn't really suggest it. There are better drugs that aren't as harmful if you want drugs.

I had lots of friends OD. Some battling for 15 years now with addiction. A few that are clean. I tried it once, snorted it, about 13 years ago. I only did it the one time, but I wanted to see what it was like. It did feel pretty good and I did get sick. I threw up in a Walgreens parking lot. Never had a desire to try it again.

>>17070178
These are such bullshit statistics.
>>
>>17069929
Are you the guy that asked /adv/ whether or not he should get into a relationship with a heroin addict a few days ago?
>>
Dont.
>>
>>17069929
As a former addict myself I have to say I don't think it's a good idea. Nobody can ever smoke black tar or slam dope like a gentleman, and the process of becoming addicted feels TOTALLY worth it at the time.

That said, if you don't do too much and nod the fuck out, it will be the best sex ever for hours and hours. Christ it ain't worth it though.
>>
I have a friend who was a heroin addict (off and on, mostly on) for 40 years. He said "Once the needle goes in the vein, Life is never again the same." I know it doesn't rhyme, but what can you expect from a scag addict? (PS, don't do it.)
>>
File: terror.jpg (165 KB, 792x560) Image search: [Google]
terror.jpg
165 KB, 792x560
>>17069938
>I can't even afford to make it a habit
this is some 10/10 bait right here, well done lad
>>
i seriously hope you reconsider this, from where i am from, everytime we see heroin addicts we greet them with a kick to the fucking skull
>>
>>17070855
How about: "Once the needle goes in the vein, life's possibilities shrink to one lane."

See OP, I'm not an H addict so I can come up with sick rhymes.
>>
>>17069938
Oh my fucking god op screenshotted for the absolute stupidness you display. Like holy fucking shit
>>
If you're stupid enough to try it just for fun, you deserve to get addicted and ruin your life.

I knew quite a few people who got hooked on it. All started snorting it first, and they didn't think it was a big deal. They'd do it a few times a year maybe....but like all hard drugs, they start using and using more, next thing you know they're shooting it up and sucking old men's dicks for money.

One guy I knew od'd and die after like the second time he tried it too.
>>
Please don't, I'd rather my tax dollars go to the programs supporting people who start it because their lives are actually terrible, not because they're dumbasses like you.
>>
>>17069929
just kill yourself now, save your friends and family a lot of unnecessary bullshit
>>
>>17069929
What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
Another reason why not to do is because it is ILLEGAL!

In u.s. at least, the states are getting pretty fucking fed up with constantly having to deal with junkies in the court system, and paying for their health care. They're making penalties a hell of a lot worse for heroin use.

Also, god help you if your gf dies on you when you take it. It actually does happen a lot, bad batches of H are floating around all the time, and your dumb ass has no experience with it so you would have no fucking idea how to tell good shit from bad shit. But the state will charge anybody around while you're using with accessory to murder. They also charge dealers with murder too, if they're ever found.
>>
File: heroin_flyer104540-300x450.jpg (24 KB, 300x441) Image search: [Google]
heroin_flyer104540-300x450.jpg
24 KB, 300x441
only ever use fresh needles, the insulin kind! for a first timer, use single line of dope. Now, get yourself a waterbottle. take the cap off,carefully put the line in the cap, fill the syringe 30cc from top ot the bottle. gently squirt the water into the bottle cap, mix it, until dope is dilluted. bite a tiny pinch of cotton from a cig filter, toss it in the cap, put end of needle into cotton, slowly boot, the cotton will help fill the syringe with all the contents of the bottle cap, and dont bother cooking it, thats just a myth. Point the needle upside down, gently flick the air bubbles so they all combine and are near the tip, squirt the bubble out so that only liquid remains in the syringe. That was the easy part. Now do some jumping jacks to get the blood flowing so your veins will show. And when you do find a vein (preferably on the arm), be very careful and work real slow when injecting, you want to directly in the vein, not pierce it... otherwise you'll waste the dope, you'll know when your vein, test by booting, syringe should fill with blood, and at that very moment when you are in the vein , and your blood is mixing with the dope in the needle, its time to gently push that mix into your vein. If you did everything correctly, effects are immediate. Just light a cig, sip on your beer, and reflect on the new plateau of existance you've ust reached.
>>
Not sure where you live but here in Vancouver at the downtown east side part you can see why becoming a junkie is not something you want to do. Stealing children books to sell and sucking cock for drug money is something you'll end up doing.

Multiple people on this thread are rightfully calling you out for an idiot for even thinking about trying heroin.
>>
File: 1433200235002[1].png (14 KB, 220x300) Image search: [Google]
1433200235002[1].png
14 KB, 220x300
This has to be bait but in case anyone is actually thinking about it DON'T. There are a lot of drugs to experiment with but heroine is just not one of them. Most of the people who get hooked on it never quit, at best they switch to methadone.
>>
Here you go OP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9huWlXFA1s
>>
if this is the same guy who posted this same image asking if he should date the girl using heroin... this is exactly why we all told you not to date her. have fun fucking your life up because it's very rare for people to only do heroin "once" especially since your gf is an addict. you're seriously about to fuck your life up permanently.
i'll see you in rehab/inpatient in a few years, pal
>>
>>17069929
http://druglibrary.org/schaffer/library/basicfax5.htm

Heroin is pretty much silver medal in addiction Olympic by either rating.
>>
>>17069966
Me and cigarettes
>>
I hope you get addicted and end up sucking dick behind a dumpster or watching your girlfriend get fucked for the next bump.
>>
>>17069929
Very, very bad idea. Do yourself a favor and don't.
>>
Hey OP. Don't listen to all these haters.

I hope you have a good time. Just don't get hooked and enjoy yourself.
>>
Do as much as you can at once OP.
>>
>>17069929
its fashionable, adopt the no love vibe and have fun throwing up
>>
It will change your perspective on life, for me a much more depressed outlook, but a somehow more fulfilled, most people cant control themselves, but its doable the biggest issue ends up being other people. If you cant get it sometimes theres always other things to fill in the blanks
>>
smoke it don't shoot it is my advice. feels like being in the coziest bed you've ever snuggled in. none of these nerds have any idea what they're talking about, just repeating what they heard in dare
>>
>>17069929
Don't do it OP, you will love it. It will be fine for a start but your life will gradually start falling apart. Stick to softer shit.
>>
Yeah, don't. Stick with more expensive drugs that have a higher buy, because heroin is a cheap, powerful high.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHAf39N0VdA&app=desktop

This is a good song about somebody that's been through it.
>>
Go for it, OP. If you believe you have the will to not get addicted, more power to you. However, if you get hooked, know that you're in for a world of trouble.

>I've tried various street drugs and not gotten hooked like a sub-human junkie
>>
Guys leave natural selection the way it is. Let the idiots die so they don't breed. If they take drugs that fine just don't warn them because they're just retarded. Anyway have fun killing yourself and destroying your body ^_^ I get a sadistic kick out of idiots taking drugs it's satisfying as hell.
>>
>>17070816
yeah
>>
>>17069966
You're probably right... On the off chance that heroin makes life as shitty as people in this thread claim, I'll "just say no".
>>17071426
This is what really changed my mind though. My gf presented the idea to me in the same sort of way; Heroin isn't as spooky as people say, its just nice.
>>
File: stone rose.jpg (108 KB, 400x304) Image search: [Google]
stone rose.jpg
108 KB, 400x304
>>17069929
Don't do it. Ever. My niece is dead because she had the same dumb-ass idea you did. She would have been 28 yesterday. Don't fucking do it.
>>
>>17069929

Why on earth would you do stupid shit like that
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.