[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just cant stand normies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: Action.jpg (324 KB, 1536x1536) Image search: [Google]
Action.jpg
324 KB, 1536x1536
Just what the fuck is wrong with normies in general? I cant fucking stand them.

They are loud, obnoxious and stupid, and this shit is driving me insane.

Like today in Class some faggot brought up the topic of the new StarWars movie and I was on a highway to cringe town when some dude said: ''Yeah I just left at half of the movie I couldnt stand shit XD'', some other whore said ''Lol yeah Like who was that Skywalker guy I looked out for it on my phone'', ''Yeah and that evil dude I was wondering if that was like Darth Vader 2 or smthing hahahaha''.

Jesus christ, this normie generation sucks.

How do I deal with normie behaviour without fucking killing these faggots?
>>
holy shit shut up. this is so annoying god damn dude. this post is like a guy who won't stop talking while watching a movie.
>>
>>17068292

So are you here to offer advice or...?
>>
>>17068284
Wowwow, normies have existed in all generations in the first place. 2nd, you have 4Chan to be with us non-normies. Tells us more about these faggots.
>>
File: 1449359909706.png (74 KB, 300x256) Image search: [Google]
1449359909706.png
74 KB, 300x256
Just what the fuck is wrong with neckbeards in general? I can't fucking stand them.

They are autistic, overweight and socially repulsive, and this shit is driving me insane.

Like today in Class, my friend was talking about the new Star Wars movie, and the neckbeard literally scoffed outloud when my friend said "Yeah I just left half of the movie I couldn't stand shit XD" and then my girlfriend said "lol yeah like who was that Skywalker guy I looked out for it on my phone" "Yeah and that evil dude I was wondering if that was like Darth Vader 2 or smthing hahahah"

Jesus christ, the neckbeard, manchild basement dwelling NEET generation sucks.

How do I deal with neckbeard behaviour without obesity killing these faggots?
>>
The hardest thing to learn about normies is that they don't actually demand conformity. They only want to relate: to understand you, and to be understood by you. Do this, and you can be as weird as you want. The normies won't mind, once they understand.

However, if you actively refuse to relate, this is when the trouble starts. And really, what else could they do?
>>
>>17068284
How is not liking the new star wars normie? Most people I know were underwhelmed.
>>
>>17068306
you should seriously stop crying, this is textbook superiority complex
>>
>>17068310

Could you please start using a trip so I can filter you?

Thanks
>>
>>17068311

Why were they underwhelmed?
>>
>>17068306
What advice do you want? Get your head out of your ass. There is no advice. "I HATE PEOPLE WHO DON'T APPRECIATE WHAT I LIKE!!!"

Move on with your life. You act like a waste of carbon and oxygen. There are better things to use your cognitive gifts on than this.
>>
>>17068317

Oh so you are not here to offer advice then.

Please get out.
>>
>>17068323
Mostly because we've already seen A New Hope and Empire.
>>
>How do I deal with normie behaviour without fucking killing these faggots?
you should cry more. get real mad and nude, online
>>
>>17068325
The problem with responses like this is you really don't understand context. You changed it into how YOU want to view it with "I HATE PEOPLE WHO DON'T APPRECIATE WHAT I LIKE!!!" instead of coming up with your own perspective that changes everything. Think your responses out more.
>>
File: 1382692498559.jpg (132 KB, 600x415) Image search: [Google]
1382692498559.jpg
132 KB, 600x415
>>17068284

>Just what the fuck is wrong with normies in general?

There's no such thing. Stop elevating yourself above other people because you have a hard time relating to them. What is it about you that makes you so special, I wonder?

>Like today in Class some faggot brought up the topic of the new StarWars movie and I was on a highway to cringe town when some dude said: ''Yeah I just left at half of the movie I couldnt stand shit XD'', some other whore said ''Lol yeah Like who was that Skywalker guy I looked out for it on my phone'', ''Yeah and that evil dude I was wondering if that was like Darth Vader 2 or smthing hahahaha''.

So you overheard a couple people who don't know much about Star Wars talk about Star Wars. So fucking what. You're getting irritated for no reason and your superiority complex causes you unnecessarily skew situations to you can belittle other people.

Yeah, a lot of stupid, shallow people exist. A lot of people who you don't understand and won't understand you. Its not you vs. them. Its just life. Get over it.
>>
>>17068327

Our advice is that you're a whinny faggot with a superiority complex. Sorry. Deal with it.
>>
>>17068359

>its wrong to think highly of yourself

Dont you have your own cuck / relationship thread to go take care of?

Please go anon I dont want idiotic people like you in mine.
>>
>>17068369
It's wrong to think yourself superior to others when you don't have any evidence supporting it.

"They shit talked Star Wars and I don't like that they did that. That just shows how stupid they are lamo. I'm so fucking smart with my cherry picked Marcus Aurelius quote. Suicide would be a waste because there's no way I'm affecting the gene pool with my euphoric seed."
>>
>>17068369
No, it's wrong to bitch about people whose lives you have no involvement in. And you're doing it in every post you make, it's gross.
>>
>>17068376

Literally taking the entire OP post out of context.

You do realize that what you just said is straight out projection right?

Like you felt threatened that somebody was, well, in a higher position than you and now you cant fathom the thought of such a thing being true.
>>
OP is a beta neckbeard confirmed
>>
File: 1452771822931.png (1 MB, 1364x1023) Image search: [Google]
1452771822931.png
1 MB, 1364x1023
>>17068381
Everything I said was entirely in context. You overheard and ENTIRELY NORMAL conversation between a few other people and decided that you hated them so much you felt like you wanted to kill them. That's on you dude. You then go on to talk about your "air of superiority" because you quote Marcus Aurelius and you understood the plot of Star Wars so you da smarterist.

Consider sudoku my man.
>>
>>17068406

Now you see you clearly took the original post out of context, grabbed everything you could of it, probably things you felt identified with the most, even the OPs pic, and started to turn your own projections about current or past life events of your life into words.

Then you go with lmao kill yourself meme.

This is kind of sad anon...
>>
File: 1453184977498.jpg (36 KB, 950x720) Image search: [Google]
1453184977498.jpg
36 KB, 950x720
>>17068308
>>17068308
Underated
>>
>>17068424

I think Reddit would suit you more anon.
>>
>>17068433
So superior gentlemen like yourself can remain in your club house?
>>
>>17068439

Literally fucking eric dude

+1
>>
>>17068284
Assuming that you're not trolling, your definition of normies is fucked up. You're a nomie, just a normie with other interests than the average ones. You're anti-social but you still think like a normie.
>>
>>17068284
>normies
The normalfag here is you, anon.
>>
>>17068284
Op's autism is real
>>
>>17068284
>>>/r9k/
do not return to this board
>>
>>17068739
>>17068888
>>17068900
>>17068928

>advice
>not a single word of advice

This board is fucking shit desu.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.