[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the female reaction
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 8
File: smug.png (441 KB, 4500x4334) Image search: [Google]
smug.png
441 KB, 4500x4334
How do you females feel about the constant,daily stream of adult 20yo+ men who are always talking about killing themselves because they've never had sex/gf/kiss
>>
>>17066019
(I am a single person and cannot speak for an entire group, whatever group it may be) I wish people didn't take virginity so seriously. Yes, there are people who have amazing first times. 90% of the time, it's mediocre at best. Your first time will be awkward. When you lose your virginity, it most likely won't be with the person you stay with. It sounds like such bullshit, but I really wish people wouldn't see sex as such an amazing, perfect act.
>>
Spoiled and bored and childish

Learn a skill, get a hobby beyond sitting at the computer and maybe someone will find them interesting. Holy fuck. Self pity and sour grapes are not anything to offer another person when you are asking them to offer you somega part of them physically or romantically. Too many people trying to take without knowing what giving is, I hope none of them have credit cards.
>>
they delight in it. women are terrorists.
>>
>>17066019
>implying females give a shit about anything other than themselves
>>
>>17066049
Mind-reading/assuming other peoples' thoughts is not a healthy way of existing. It merely creates unnecessary pain and anxiety
>>
>>17066019
Sad and pathetic and cute at the same time
>>
File: 1412267087893.gif (2 MB, 400x206) Image search: [Google]
1412267087893.gif
2 MB, 400x206
>>17066019
It's fucking hilarious desu
>>
File: image.jpg (9 KB, 119x125) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9 KB, 119x125
>>17066019
I think they're whiny assholes.

That being said, I would probably do the same thing if I was a kissless virgin NEET.
>>
saged for cringe, but I need to vent

>>17066027
I don't speak for everyone but being a guy who hadn't had sex never bothered me. It's the thought, the idea, of being at a certain point in life without having experienced intimacy. Never felt what should be considered the deepest level of affection by another being. Feeling like society discarded you for being incompetent.

>>17066037
This pisses me off more than anything. This notion we don't have hobbies. As if hobbies have jack shit to do with anything.
>without knowing what giving is
As if women are expected to give jack shit in a relationship besides affection. How easy it is to dismiss it all as selfishness. How I wish selfishness was the problem. That would be so much easier to accept.

>>17066084
>>17066089
>>17066092
The worst part of it is, 4chan is the only place I have to find others like me who've felt the things I've felt, where I might go to vent. And not even 4chan is excepted from ridicule. We have nowhere.
>>
>>17066131
>4chan is the only place I have to find others like me who've felt the things I've felt, where I might go to vent.
4chan is not your personal fucking blog
Go to reddit if you want to be a whiny woe is me faggot.
>>
>>17066131
>This notion we don't have hobbies. As if hobbies have jack shit to do with anything.
im a guy but i think a person hobbies is an important aspect of a person, its reflects alot about a persons personality, and if they have cool or interesting hobbies, its good to talk with them about them. If someone doesent really do anything, its hard to talk with them. I have tried getting into a few women that dont anything, and i literally couldent do it because i found them incredibly boring.
>>
>>17066133
Nah, youre gonna keep reading it. Blow me.
>>
>>17066141
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>17066139
I meant that more as having them doesnt matter. Playing guitar, game design, casual photography, women are impressed but they dont care. They dont give, a flying shit. (If youre beta)
>>
>>17066139
> I have tried getting into a few women that dont anything, and i literally couldent do it because i found them incredibly boring.
I want to play the devils advocate for a bit
The diffrence is a guy with no hobbies and who is a NEET wont get any attention
a girl, no matter how boring she is will still get loads of male attention and get offers of sex/relationship and whatever she wants
I mean jesus, i worked with this one girl who litterally sat at home drinking beer and playing videogames on her spare time, had no sense of humor, didnt brush her teeth or shower and had extreme acne
She left her bf for another guy and managed to cheat with one more...good looking guys too

Whining about shit does make the NEETs who come here more unattractive but the same rules dont apply for both genders
>>
>>17066151
>I mean jesus, i worked with this one girl who litterally sat at home drinking beer and playing videogames on her spare time, had no sense of humor, didnt brush her teeth or shower and had extreme acne
>She left her bf for another guy and managed to cheat with one more...good looking guys too
yeah but these girls are probably attracting boring guys. i dont care if a girl is boring, if i just want to fuck her, however, most girls want intimacy and a relationship over casual sex. if a guy is interesting, he is more likely to attract who have a brain, obviously low tier boring girls, regardless of if they are good looking or not, dont about hobbies and shit, however, these are girls that a decent guy wouldent want.
>>
>>17066159
>most girls want intimacy and a relationship over casual sex
Just a side note, i think this is a fallacy, ive been in a relationship for several years and i prefer that to casual hookups but ive found to actually be harder to find girls who are willing to commit than just go on random dates

Anyway, back on point
I dont know those guys, i do know what she told me about them and they didnt seem boring since they had careers and hobbies going for them. One way a part time DJ aparently but thats beside the point
Guys might like casual hookups but unlimited access to a girl in a relationship does trump it for lazy dudes which means even if a girl is very, very low tier she can still get guys
Sure, its not gonna be the self-made CEO of a milion dollar company at 26 who comes calling but out of maybe 10-15 atlest 2-3 should be decent/above average

This is very much anecdotal evidence but no large studies have been performed, but you should see my point that a NEET guy who sits at home playing videogames is considered unattractive while a NEET girl doing the same is still attractive enough to find a guy
>>
>>17066019
>adult 20yo+ men who are always talking about killing themselves because they've never had sex/gf/kiss

I don't assume I am better than them, people who do this are likely just as sad in some other way - loose morals, single parent, mistakes in past relationships etc. and need to feel good about themselves, like those who constantly make fun of short guys on 4chan. That said, I usually just ignore whatever they say. Don't give them any response whatsoever.
>>
>>17066019
I can relate to them, but at the same time they act like getting a gf will cure them of all their problems.

I'm a kissless virgin so maybe I don't know what I'm saying, but I'm pretty sure getting a bf won't help me with my issues that much
>>
>>17066019
I think they're giving up too easily, and it is the giving up that is the root of their problem.

Too many guys are either too shy to approach a girl or, having tried once or twice and failed, give up.

I can't say there is someone out there for everyone, but common sense says it's not likely to be the first person you try. You just have to stay in the game until you score.

Meanwhile, a guy who has given up inevitably broadcasts "I think I'm a loser so don't bother with me" vibes, which are VERY unattractive and are likely to scare away a girl who might have approached you otherwise.
>>
>>17066019
I am honestly sorry for their struggles, and I wish they get the psychological help they clearly need if they're suicidal.
I don't think it is my responsibility in any way, tho.

I also think it shows a LOT of immaturity. Someone who needs a girlfriend so much that he even considers suicide because he doesn't have it is an undesirable partner. That mindset shows that he's not interested in "having me" as much as "having someone".
I am usually attracted to people who have a lot of other things going in their life, who are satisfied with the things they do and themselves and choose me because I improve their life, not because I would be the only thing they'd have.
Also, someone who bases his self-worth on the amount of pussy he gets it's not someone I would consider dating.
>>
I feel like it's not my problem because I'm not responsible for their lives, they are.
>>
>>17066206
>I think they're giving up too easily, and it is the giving up that is the root of their problem.
I think you're probably right.
>Meanwhile, a guy who has given up inevitably broadcasts "I think I'm a loser so don't bother with me" vibes,
What do you mean by that?
>>
>>17066131
Having things you genuinely desire to spend time on, productive things, will keep your mind driven and occupied.

If someone feels that fucking unfulfilled in their life, it is no one elses' fault, no, not even women. It is you own job to make yourself happy and fulfilled. Stop blaming others for something they have no responsibility for.

Nobody owes anyone anything just because they want it.
>>
I feel bad for them.

It's unhealthy to be that obsessed with sex. Most of the misogyny is laughable but I think Elliot Rodgers types deserve chemical castration.

I would class myself as an egalitarian and I feel the same way as radical feminism and sjws.

It's pathetic furthering your own victim complex on the internet. anyone of any sociopolitical status or beliefs fishing for sympathy online with faux civil rights slacktivism is nothing more to me than a bandwagon jumping sheep
>>
>>17066019
That's not going to work, boner-boy. We still know it's you.
>>
>>17067335
Sorry bad English, just to clarify I think whiney beta permanent virgins are as self important and irritating as sjws and radical feminists
>>
Not a woman, but I still want to show my opinion anyway.

>>17067349
This

>>17067335
Elliot Rodgers was very mentally ill, he needed treatment not castration.

Aside from that agree.
>>
>>17067335
>Most of the misogyny is laughable but I think Elliot Rodgers types deserve chemical castration.
kind of agree. however, radical feminists and sjws are just as cringy, and edgy. they are like the same type of person.
>>
interested bump
>>
>>17067365
>kind of agree. however, radical feminists and sjws are just as cringy, and edgy. they are like the same type of person.
Mostly, but there is one big difference: radical feminists and SJWs don't typically expect to be loved by the people they hate.
>>
>>17068458
Despite the stereotype there are hetero radfems
>>
>>17066194
To me, it's not that it'll fix my problems, it's that it's my ONLY problem.

I'm in complete control over how I do in school or how much money I make.
I've got friends, I go to the gym, I want for very little.

But the only thing I truly have left to want is something that is impressed upon everyone from childhood as being one of the most important parts of the human experience.
The idea that someone LOVES you, finds you attractive, considers you a kindred spirit, someone they cannot do without.

It's the one thing that I cannot give myself.

If I wanna lose some weight, I work out more.
If I wanna get an A, I study more.
But no matter what I do, I can never MAKE someone love me.

That's a plum that the world has to grant ME.

Being denied that... it hurts. It makes you feel unwanted.
Like a reject.

I just wanna know what's wrong with me so I can fix it.
I've got a good social life.
I've got friends.
I've been called funny, handsome, kind, amazing. People love me.

But no one has ever been IN love with me.

It's like if you had a job, right?
You've got to sweep floors.
And everyone always tells you "man, you're so good at sweeping floors".
But then you notice everyone re-sweeping the floors after you've done it.

So you start to wonder, "do I just suck at sweeping? Is everyone lying? Should I just quit, because clearly there's something missing here."

I keep telling myself that I just haven't met the right person.
The stars just haven't aligned in my favor yet or whatevern just have to keep improving myself in the meantime and things will work out.

But fuck I just wish I could feel desired.
I just wish someone wanted to hold me, you know? I'm missing a massive part of what it means to be human and I just don't know what to do.
>>
File: press z to make it stop.gif (3 MB, 320x288) Image search: [Google]
press z to make it stop.gif
3 MB, 320x288
>>17069221
Just replace all of "love this and love that" with sex and tone down the "everyone thinks I'm great" to "everyone generally seems to be cool with me" and thats exactly me
>>
File: live with no purpose.gif (47 KB, 306x469) Image search: [Google]
live with no purpose.gif
47 KB, 306x469
>>17069221
To me, it's not that it'll fix my problems, it's that it's my ONLY problem.

I'm in complete control over how I do in school or how much money I make.
I've got friends, I go to the gym, I want for very little.

But the only thing I truly have left to want is something that is impressed upon everyone from childhood as being one of the most important parts of the human experience.
Sex.

It's the one thing that I cannot give myself.

If I wanna lose some weight, I work out more.
If I wanna get an A, I study more.
But no matter what I do, I can never MAKE someone have sex with me.

That's a plum that the world has to grant ME.

Being denied that... it hurts. It makes you feel unwanted.
Like a reject.
Plus your missing out on what everyone says is the greatest thing in existence. They write songs about it, make movies about it, talk about in video games, in books, in real life. Its said to be so inconceivably good that religions even call it a gift from god.
I just wanna know what's I'm doing wrong so I can fix it.
I've got a good social life.
I've got friends.
I've been called funny, handsome, kind, smart. People generally seem to like me.
But no one has ever had sex with me.

It's like if you had a job, right?
You've got to sweep floors.
And everyone always tells you "man, you're so good at sweeping floors".
But then you notice everyone re-sweeping the floors after you've done it.

So you start to wonder, "do I just suck at sweeping? Is everyone lying? Should I just quit, because clearly there's something missing here."

I keep telling myself that I just need to finish losing weight, just need to build up muscle. Just let my hair grow a bit more to get the proper style. Just keep brushing up on your social skills.
The stars just haven't aligned in my favor yet or whatevern just have to keep improving myself in the meantime and things will work out.

But fuck I just want it so bad.
Sometimes I wonder if this is going to be my life forever.
>>
>>17066019
They should kill themselves.

>>>/r9k/
>>
>>17069275
If they ever do they should kill people like you on their way out.
>>
>>17069280
I'd like to see them try, pussies.
>>
File: Elliot-Rodger.jpg (298 KB, 2197x1463) Image search: [Google]
Elliot-Rodger.jpg
298 KB, 2197x1463
>>17069292
Not that hard with a gun
>>
File: 1415650304512.png (106 KB, 418x605) Image search: [Google]
1415650304512.png
106 KB, 418x605
Women really don't care because they can't sympathize. They can't sympathize because they lack empathy.

They lack empathy because, like it or not, there is an enormous gender double standard when it comes to attracting the opposite gender and getting laid and, yes, women do have a much easier time going about it.
>>
>>17069352
100% this
You have to learn how their minds work and use that knowledge to exploit them
Don't feel bad about it, they don't give a shit about you to begin with anyways
>>
Not going to lie, I get a kick out of seeing these guys whine about it on the internet.
>>
>>17066183
manlet detected 6'1 master race here you're a faggot
>>
>>17069419
why
>>
>>17069436
Because here is a bunch of losers, whining about something that is no one's problem but theirs, like it's going to summon their fairy godmother who'll give them a girlfriend which in turn will solve all their problems. Downwards comparison - no matter how bad I feel, I'll never be as pathetic as these guys. I know I have the ability to realise that my life is my own and that the world doesn't owe me anything, which is more than I can say for these guys.
>>
Women believe in the "humans are monogamous" meme despite living lifestyles that actively contradict it
>>
Pathetic, annoying, desperate

I'm female and didn't lose my virginity or even have a boyfriend until I was just a month of turning 21. I never gave a fuck, it's not that big of a deal, unless you make it one.
>>
>>17069747
A lot of these guys are years older than that even
>>
>>17069747
>until I was just a month of turning 21.
lmao

Anyway OP, you gotta stop caring about women and what they think. It's not worth your time. Let them flock to chad and do their thing.
>>
>>17067335
SJW and feminists are far worse because they're taken seriously. Everyone ignores /r9k/ types.
>>
>>17066019
>wanting to kill yourself because tfw no gf
Fucking pathetic. Maybe you have no gf because you're a turbo loser.

No one cares about your non-problems, men or women, so either you suck it up or stop wasting other peoples' time. People have their own problems they've got to worry about.
>>
>>17066019

Young immature guys do this thing where they project all of their negative emotions onto women; women are both the cause of and the solution to all their problems. This is nearly complete bullshit since there are many reasons why young men feel terrible and few of them have anything at all to do with putting their cocks in a lady or not. Once these young dudes actually get laid and discover that they still feel pretty bad they either begin to mature and have a shot at becoming cool genuine sensible dudes, or else they just keep on blaming women and just change what about women they blame for everything. The latter guys are fucking pathetic as shit and so long as they keep projecting like that they'll keep having shitty lives since you can't fix the real source of your pain if you lack the awareness or courage to admit that source in the first place and instead just keep blaming women.
>>
>>17069747

Society has very different and largely unfair and arbitrary standards and values for different genders, so it's no wonder you didn't mind not having sex because society rewards you for not having sex. On the other hand it generally punishes you for daring to have sex outside of strictly prescribed contexts, but the point is things are different for men. Be aware of this. That doesn't mean desperate guys are any less annoying and potentially dangerous though, so no need to go out of your way to accommodate their angst.
>>
>>17069881
you sound like a cunt right now, just saying
>>
>>17069747
>21

So.... standard age... did you have a point or something other than just going "look how normal I am everybody and I have boobs too!"
>>
>>17066019
You have to stop giving a fuck. Ask any man and he'll tell you that getting girls is a 'when it rains it pours' thing. This is because as soon as a guy gets one he stops caring about getting one and he becomes more desirable. This is for two reasons: when not approving every interaction with a girl ( whether aware of it or not) with outcome based attitude the man stops being a sperglord; women figure that if a man has a woman then he has something that women want - they may not know what they are looking for but they figure that if some other woman likes this guy there must be a reason so they should like him too. This is why confidence is attractive: if you want you then women figure there is something to want so they want it to.
I swear the guys on this site pretend to be smart, but they are really just idiots. What's the first thing you do when stuck figuring out a problem? Anyone with decent problem skills knows that it is you walk away from the problem for a while and come back to it with fresh eyes and mind. Do this with your girl problem, which means stop fucking caring/concentrating on it. This will serve the purpose of curing the sperglord things as, like the taken man, you should no longer be approaching every interaction with an outcome based attitude. Next is making women think that you are desirable/confident. If you have a hobby be the best you can at it. Walk around like the best damned D&D player in the world. If you think you are awesome so will she. If you can't think that you are awesome then fake it till you make it.
>>
i think it's sweet that they still view being with a partner as a fulfilling life goal. All I get from relationships is dread and it makes my life lack meaning.
>>
>>17069120
>Despite the stereotype there are hetero radfems
There's a difference between radfe,s and misandrists, but yes, of course there are straight versions of both. My point, however, still stands: hetero misandrists, despite being sexually attracted to men, don't typically expect to be loved by the people they hate in the way that straight misogynists do. This has been noted for many decades, but no one is really sure why it occurs.

Come to think of it, why do gay misogynists seem like such a strange concept to me? Lesbian misandrists, I can understand, but I hear mention of a gay misogynist and the first thing I do is wonder how that concept even makes any sense. I suspect that it is somehow related to the above phemonenon.
>>
>>17070429
Your confusing wanting sex with wanting love, and hatred with a combination of confusion and resentment
>>
>>17070907
>>17070429
As in I want sex, and I don't hate women they just act so weird and it annoys me
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.