[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Didn't see one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 24
File: photo_2016_04_18_23_34_34.jpg (10 KB, 251x211) Image search: [Google]
photo_2016_04_18_23_34_34.jpg
10 KB, 251x211
Didn't see one
>>
Anyone can die at any time for no good reason.
>>
>baby I knew was born at 23 weeks, severely premature
>lived on life support at hospital for 8 months
>barely got to see family, children's hospital was far from their home, family had to beg for money for gas
>finally died from lung and kidney issues

It's been months, I barely know this family, but for some reason I'm still super fucked up about it. And it's not like it's the first baby I've known that died. One of my friends had a trisomy baby that was born without eyes, and died within an hour. Two other friends, one recent, had stillbirths.

For some reason, though, this particular baby death has really shaken me up. I think it's because it took so long. I kept bracing myself for it, telling myself the baby was going to die, but once he got past 6 months, I had this glimmer of hope. Then he just fucking died one day. All that work to keep him alive was for nothing, he spent his entire life in a hospital bed, almost always away from his family. It was a horrible life for a baby, and it was for nothing.
>>
File: 1460908415546.jpg (179 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1460908415546.jpg
179 KB, 720x960
I lust after my Aunt desu
>>
tfw you are so lonely but you hate everyone you meet
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 600x531) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 600x531
My gf is on the other side of the world and ik we'll be together soon. but everyday I'm away from her hurts my soul
>>
I feel lonely. I literally don't have anyone.
>>
>>17060784
>>17060839
Nobody needs anyone.
Live alone, die alone.
>>
Why am I still holding onto hope that I will get with M, after all this shit, and essentially being rejected?

I just have a gut feeling that soon something will happen between us. Probably nothing, but you never know. I only have 2 weeks left in class with her.

Fuck. Please just get some closure, either outright "I'm Not Interested" or the beginning of a relationship
>>
>>17060846
Well that has gotten me extremely far. Thanks for solving my problems! I thought I felt like shit but I just didn't realize how blessed I was spending every single day having no one!
>>
I want to be less depressed. Maybe we'll finally be able to do something about that on May 5th when I see my psychiatrist.

It's the first time in a long time I've had any real hope of remission, since ECT has literally at least halved the severity of my depression.

I can't wait. Finally, maybe something will work!
>>
I feel really crappy about pretty much everything, but I don't think it's depression so much as being genuinely upset with life and the world.

I'm watching everyone tear each other apart in this weird cultural ideological political war, people who were friends and more at that.

I feel like everyone's gotten extremely and dangerously stupid and what's scary is I think they're willingly doing it.

At the same time I feel like nobody's passionate about anything anymore. Not their jobs, hobbies, creative endeavors, nothing.

I feel like being intelligent, skilled, attractive, strong, and good-natured are all bad things in this modern society.

And as much as I want to try to rise above it I feel like I'm trying to self destruct, and not even intentionally. I've been going to the gym and trying to eat better and my body responds with more illnesses and conditions. I'm trying to be a better person mentally and socially and I just end up fucking up.

I feel useless and limited and broken and like the world is becoming a bad place. I don't feel depressed, really, I just feel disappointed and defeated.
>>
>>17060867
Why does it matter? Focus on something more important.
>>
>>17060846
i can't help it. i need human contact on an emotional level. it's why i keep coming here despite it being a complete waste of time.
>>
>>17060830

My boyfriend had his teenage big love in a car accident. He was 16, almost 20 years passed since. He grew himself to a great man. Before me, he had 3 long-lasting relationships (3, 4 and another 4 years long). He is trying to bring the best out of life. For himself and the ones he love. People can always count on him if they deserve it. I have my own depressing stories too, so maybe this is why we are able to get along well. I'm kinda extrovert tho. I'm proud of him.
>>
I'm helping my ex bf confess his crush on a mutual friend of ours. The thing is that I still love him. I want him to be happy even though it kills me. Does this make me a weak person?
>>
I know deep down it's my own fault I don't have a girlfriend, and that I get absolutely no female attention. But it's really fucking hard not to feel like a victim and like the whole world is against me. I'm trying so hard to improve myself to be the best I can be. I go to the gym, eat a very strict diet, just got a new car and started driving, I work and I'm trying to get out more. But I feel like such a piece of shit because nobody has ever cared about me in that way, it makes me feel worthless. It's really hard to find worth within yourself because you have to ask yourself what's so bad about you that nobody finds you attractive or wants to care about you in that way despite all the hard work you put in. I just constantly feel like being myself isn't ever going to be good enough and it gets me really really down sometimes.

The only thing holding me together is my stubborn resilience and my pride. I can't give up no matter what and however tough things get, however lonely or shitty I feel I have to keep going, because fuck all the people that want me to fail.
>>
does the update button on /adv/ not work for anyone else? i keep getting 'Connection Error'
>>
>>17060894
Human contact isn't essential for survival.
If it bothers you that much, get a shitty 9-5er. You'll be forced into human contact there.
>>
>>17060932
pause your adblocking software
>>
I'm cheating on my husband.
>>
>>17060945
why does that only happen on this board?
>>
>>17060951
You're a shit cunt.
>>
>>17060940
>If it bothers you that much, get a shitty 9-5er.
i'm not that desperate
>>
>>17060960
Cheers to that, m8.
>>
>>17060954
I know, and I feel guilty about it. I still love him to death, but I like the thrill of having sex with other guys. Plus, he's very monogamous and I'm polyamorous.
>>
>>17060966
You're disgusting. I hope you catch an STD and slowly die a disgusting death, as you watch your nasty vagaina rot away along with the rest of your body.

You don't love him. You love the financial security he works fucking hard for.
>>
>>17060966
Talk to him about it, marriage is a team effort. If you really care about each other you might figure out how to deal with your shittiness.
>>
>>17060966
At least do him the courtesy of telling him so he can divorce you without you taking half his shit you cunt.

Then self-immolate.
>>
>>17060976
He makes significantly less money than I do, and was a stay at home dad for a few years.
>>
>>17060983
>you have a kid together
>>17060980
what this anon said.
>>
>>17060980
I have no interest in divorcing my husband.
>>
I'm not 100% certain that my husband is the biological father of our daughter.
>>
>>17060983
Is the kid even his you fucking degenerate cow? Go drink some pumpkin spice bleach you basic piece of garbage.
>>
>>17060992
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>17060993
Yes, they are his. I didn't start cheating until after I had my last kid.
>>
>>17060990
If you "love him to death" like you say you do, you'll either free him from your bullshit, or take the "to death" part seriously and at least let him live on believing his wife wasn't a cockhungry philanderer.
>>
>>17060990
I hope you die. I had never said that to another person. But I really hope you die. You are scum. You literally a piece of garbage.
>>
>>17061003
I might confess to it, I might not. But it will certainly not be now, can't have the kids go through a divorce.
>>
>>17061008
Well, I'll die eventually.
>>
>>17061016
May it be painful and slow.
>>
>>17061023
I'd prefer it to be quick and painless.
>>
>>17060876
Hang out with an artfag.
They're used to this.
>>
>>17061009
>I can't put my kids through a divorce
>but I can't stop fucking random dicks in flagrant defiance of my marriage vows either

You are a selfish monster and you don't deserve your husband. Please just fucking leave.
>>
>>17061023
Oh God, I hope it is. She feels so accepting of it too. So carefree. It's like it's not a fucking option to her.

You know what? That's motivation in it's own light. That one day, people like her will die. Hopefully alone. Feels good.
>>
>>17061026
Like your husband would prefer a faithful wife. You can't have everything. Don't worry, dying fron an STD could happen and it'll be painful and slow.
>>
>>17061026
You prefer to leave "painful and slow" to your husband's married life then?
>>
>>17061031
I mean, I wouldn't want to live forever. That would suck.

>>17061036
Been doing it for years, still clean.
>>
>>17061048
It's gotta be bait.
Nobody is this shitty.
>>
>>17061042
holy shit this

Loving him to death and cheating on him can't belong in the same sentence. I don't even see how that's fucking possible

You don't love him. Intimacy means nothing to you. You're using him as your emotional crutch. I guarantee if some other guy stepped in that slightly resembles his niceness you'd dump him simply because of the fact that he isn't him. The only reason why you haven't kicked him to the curb is because of the kids.

And if you did fucking care for your kids you wouldn't be cheating. Imagine how fucking devastated your husband would feel when he finds out. It'll affect your kids. And your kids will grow up never seeing you the same, or even respecting you.

But hey its fun!!! Gotta do it right??
>>
>>17061048
"Still" being the keyword here. Wait around bitch, it's a numbers game.

The sad part is that all women are like you. Open your eyes men, don't fall for the marriage meme. See the posts of this cunt and ask yourself if this is what you want.
>>
>>17061027
I don't like artfags because they're almost always the kinds of people I'm upset about. Terrible ugly willfully ignorant people who pretty much only exist to make life a little worse.
>>
>>17061056
You'd be surprised.
>>
>>17061066
I use condoms with guys who I'm suspicious of. But for the most part, no.

Well, true, honestly. Most of my married friends have admitted to have cheated, consider cheating, or just interested in other men at least once.
>>
>>17061068
I meant true artfags...
Not cringy, psuedo-intelllectual hipsters.
>>
>>17061077
So why do you stay with him when it's clear you don't love him, don't respect him, don't care about him or your children, and are pretty much an immature little girl who can't get enough dick?

Do both of you a favor.
>>
>>17061077
*CAUTION*
THIS POST CAUSES CANCER
>>
Holy shit fatcunt shut the fuck up you fat shit
>>
>>17061077
We know women are shitty and vile.
>>
>>17061081
I do love him, I respect him, and I care about our children. I wouldn't consider myself immature, but I really can't get enough dick. I've been trying to set up a gang bang for a while.
>>
>>17061077
So you justify betraying someone who cares for you because others do it? Being cheated on by someone you love is horribly traumatic. Relationships are supposed to have a backbone of honesty and trust, otherwise they fall apart.

This is speaking from experience as someone who was in a relationship with someone who I loved and trusted completely... eventually he'll figure it out. He might love you enough to forgive you, but is the chance of losing him worth taking that risk?

If it is, you don't love him and you would be better off single.
>>
>>17061099
I hope you choke to death in that gangbang, you deplorable subhuman cunt.
>>
>>17061104
I will be choking durig that gangbang, not to death though.
>>
All I want are some orange tom pouces for koningsdag and some bomb ass pizza from my grandma's house.
>>
>>17061100
Dude, I assure you it isn't just this cunt. This is how women are. Holy fuck, people, open your damn eyes.
>>
What the hell should I know before buying a used skateboard?
>>
>>17061113
The eerie validity of this claim makes me suicidal.
Thanks /adv/.
>>
>>17061113
Yup... been married twice, both ended because I caught them cheating. And I'm pretty sure my fiance has been texting one of her co-workers...
>>
>>17061081
Have you considered that maybe she (if it really is a she and not a troll) is cheating because she cares? If she was honest about wanting gangbangs and dicks in all her holes maybe it would tear the family apart and the kids would have to grow up without a daddy.
>>
>>17061118
This is what I mean. Thank you.
>>
>>17061118
This is utter autism.
>>
>>17061064
What is this tsliban bullshit? Why the fuck are my tax dollars going to fight a war with ISIs when all the young men here have the goddam nasty beards and the same retarded opinions?
>>
>>17061118
>she cheats because she cares
Woman detected.
>>
>>17061122
Hey, it's true. Maybe it's selfish for her to go out and get all the dicks considering all the emotional damage it could cause but if she's gonna do it anyways, it might be better for the family that she lies about it. Daddy would be devastated, the kids would get depressive.. ugh.
>>
>>17061117
Dude, why would you get married again knowing what you know?
>>
>>17061126
Fuck you. Then why get married in the first place?
>>
File: shit.jpg (162 KB, 495x640) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
162 KB, 495x640
>>17061124
Do you want the kids to grow up to be this???
>>
File: 1459022378107.jpg (97 KB, 500x682) Image search: [Google]
1459022378107.jpg
97 KB, 500x682
>>17061126
>if she's gonna do it anyway
>she can't help but suck every cock on the planet
I'm gonna need a cigarette for this one boys...
>>
>>17061129
Because I thought it would be different the next time.
>>
>>17061135
>17061135
Be sure you're kid gets into a good space-school.
>>
>>17061131
I agree that was a retarded move on the wife's part to get married if she still wanted to ride the cock carousel.

Maybe she was selfish and wanted to build a life with the man she was dating while using other men as dildos? Having a cake and eating it too, in other words.
>>
>>17061132
Lol, we get it. You are a woman, you're uncapable of loyalty.
>>
>>17061131
Well, something happened when I turned 27, I became super horny. Honestly think I'm a sex addict.
>>
File: 1459798115080.jpg (91 KB, 680x737) Image search: [Google]
1459798115080.jpg
91 KB, 680x737
I've got two months left of University, and I'm leaving at 22 still a kissless virgin. I have a good job lined up, no money problems, plenty of friends and I really wish I could be happy. But having never having had a girlfriend or even as far as I know having a girl be attracted to me is making me feel worthless.
>>
>>17061143
Nah man, I have a dick. I agree that the wife fucked up somewhere if she felt the need to lie, but I think people tend to simplify cheating too much. It's not always a simple process.
>>
I'm fucking angry at myself so fucking much. I learned to suppress it, but on bad days like last 5 days it's just too hard to control it.
It's a vicious cycle. I feel bad because I feel bad, and it gets worse.
>>
>>17061146
Get a prostitute.
>>17061144
Is likely able to assist you.
>>
>>17061150
Dude I know I'm a mysogynist, there's no denying it at this point. Can you really blame me?
>>
>>17061099

Total bait.

I've been where you are but I'm getting divorced and no gangbangs. Unless a yhreesome with two lovely guys is considered that (just sex with me and not each other). And my husband has a gf. So I'm no longer a disgusting cumdumpter cunt from the depths of hell who deserves to die a slow horrible death- I'm a just a disgusting cumdumpter cunt who deserves to die a relatively painless and quick death.
>>
>>17061146
Hang in there anon. I didn't lose my virginity until I was 27, and it happened unexpectedly.
>>
>>17061142
And if you were female and smart you'd do the same goddam thing
>>
>>17061146
Also, I've noticed that people assume I'm not in a relationship out of choice, or that I've presumably had sex at some point. I feel like If I could find someone who would take the initiative with me once, I might break the cycle and stop being a lonelyfag.
>>
>>17061150
How is it anything BUT simple? You make a promise of a monogamous relationship and break said promise, then try to justify it using logic that even domestic abusers would consider manipulative and disgusting.

If you can't keep a promise, at least be honest about it with yourself and others.

Nobody here has a problem with wanting a lot of sex, it's the lying, backstabbing, manipulation, and attempts to justify it so you look like a good person that bother folks
>>
My soul is screaming it out for you!
>>
>>17061162
Yeah, right. Don't project your shittiness on others. If YOU are a piece of shit, don't drag the rest of us down with you.

Again, fuck you.
>>
>>17061164
Believe me I don't look like a good person. I am not a good person. I am a kind person but i am not good .
>>
>>17061169
Yeah I can tell if you were female you'd either be a bitter fat bitch who knocks better women down or a trashy idiot emo ho with bad tattoos and three babies from three different men.
>>
>>17061172
>I am a kind person

Lying to people isn't kind.
Manipulating people isn't kind.
Disrespecting people isn't kind.
Breaking vows isn't kind.

You're not a kind person in the least.
>>
>>17061178
I haven't lied to anyone. I've never been asked if I'm fucking other men.

I am not manipulating or disrespecting anyone.
>>
>>17061178
That's your opinion. The truth is between me and my Creator.
>>
>>17061181
Do you know what lying by omission is?
>>
>>17061176
>projecting
>>
>>17061181
You lied when you said you'd be forever faithful
You're manipulating your husband into staying and providing support by not telling him

You're disrespecting him by FUCKING OTHER MEN BEHIND HIS FUCKING BACK YOU GODDAMN BITCH.
>>
>>17061193
Lol no not either. Nobody marries those bitches. I married a hockey-playing rich 6'4" dude with a great body and a huge dick also smart as hell and a European traveler. First marriage for both of us, twi kids. I didn't want to have kids but my husband convinced me(so glad). He said he wNted to have children as beautiful as me. :) my husband has never dated beneath an 8 12 and likes a very classy classical look. That should give you an idea of what I'm like. My husband would vomit at 99 percent of the bar bitches out there.
>>
>>17061195
I'd say some faggot must have posted you on 4chan! Put that shit away and get some clothes on, hoe! And then I'd kick her ass for desecrating the rosary. Typical piece of shit millennial!
>>
>>17061209
kek
>>
>>17061205
And? You felt the need to write al of this because...?
>>
>>17061212
Because I felt like it! And I can use words in a coherent structure in order to convey my feelings and ideas. I know that facility is rarity among young people, who erroneously believe that a selfie of themselves with cum on their face is worth a thousand words when it really just two: Stupid Hoe
>>
>>17061235
And how are you different from a stupid hoe if you cheat on your husband? Humour me, how are you any better?
>>
>>17061242
Where did I say that I wasn't a hoe? Just not a stupid one.
>>
>>17061242
Do Brits use the word hoe? Wow
>>
Can we get a containment thread for all the stupid cheating whores polluting this one?
>>
>>17061253
Then you wouldn't have any women in this thread.
>>
>>17061257
Dam son.
>>
I just wish my husband was fine with me fucking other dudes. I already have four guys that are down for this gangbang.
>>
>>17061262
Haven't you killed yourself yet?
>>
>>17061267
No, otherwise I wouldn't be here.
>>
>>17061269
Killing oneself while on a thread like this would be redundant
>>
>>17061269
You could be a spoopy ghost haunting the internet in search of ghost dicks.
>>
>>17061273
I like live meat.
>>
>>17061285
>>>/x/
They'll be interested no doubt.
>>
>used to talk in a high-pitched sperg voice
>now I talk in a deep sperg voice, kinda like Daniel Day-Lewis in There Will Be Blood
>>
You cut all contact with me over a month ago without any reason, or even so much as a goodbye. 8 years and you threw me away like it was nothing. I tried so hard to get in touch with you, to find out what was going on, why you did what you did. I even wrote you a damn letter and sent it, but still, you haven't reached out. I don't understand. What did I do that was so horrible that you had to just disappear from the face of the world? I was a DAMN good friend to you. We were best friends, I was there for you when no one else was. Remember when it was just me and you? When you said I was the only one to make you feel normal? To make you feel good about yourself?

I gave you the absolute best of me. I remembered your birthday months in advance, got you things, helped you out, gave you a rig so we could keep gaming together. I never once asked for anything in return, all I wanted was to spend time with you, and for you to be honest with me. Instead, what did you do? All you ever did was fucking hurt me. 8 years and you couldn't remember my fucking birthday? Not even ONCE? I sent you a message days in advance just in case I didn't get to see you, and even talked to you ON your birthday. What did I get? A 'happy birthday' two days later and when I said it was two days ago all I got was a "oh"

I loved you. You were my fucking world and if you had asked for it, I would have found a way to give it to you. We could have had everything if you had given me a chance, and I knew you didn't feel the way I did about you but you can't deny there was the smallest of sparks. There was SOMETHING.

Or maybe I was simply blinded. Truthfully? I was a fucking idiot. In that letter I said I wasn't mad, and at the time, I wasn't, but now? I am. I've had time to think, to reflect back on everything. You told me you cared about me, that you couldn't imagine life without me because you'd feel empty.

You're a fucking liar. You're selfish, a coward, and absolutely heartless.
>>
>>17061428

I was stupid to fall for it.

Remember five years ago when I was just an angry human being? When I hated everything and everyone? I had been hurt in the past, abandoned, and people always bullshit me. I refused to let anyone close, to feel for them because I REFUSED to go through what I had gone through a second time. Then you came along and I let the walls collapse, and I let you in. I admit, you played me damn good. I didn't see it coming. You got what you needed from me and dipped. It's okay though. I do have to thank you, because you reminded me why I didn't let anyone in, why I refused to form relationships and bonds. You've woken that angry kid up in me, and I'm glad. I won't make the same mistake twice.

I know you probably won't see this, but honestly? I kind of hope you do. I hope you sit there and think about it, and it eats you alive. I hope you realize what you've done, and what you gave up. Yeah, I'm a fucking asshole, but at least I have the guts to say the truth, to tell you to your face the way I feel or think. You? You didn't have the human decency to say goodbye before you dropped me.

Have a good life. I hope your 'friend' gives you everything you ever wanted, because apparently I couldn't.

To H, from T.
>>
>>17061432
Damn anon, what happened really? Did this person just stop talking to you out of the blue for no reason? Why not pay them a visit?
>>
>>17061428
>You're a fucking liar. You're selfish, a coward, and absolutely heartless.

I got the silent treatment too last month from someone who said similar things to me and these words describe exactly how I feel. I hope you find peace and the ability to forget about them soon. I will try to do the same.
>>
File: go-fuck-yourself.gif (151 KB, 500x327) Image search: [Google]
go-fuck-yourself.gif
151 KB, 500x327
>>17061099
You keep using words like "love" and "care" and "immature," yet you clearly have no idea what they mean at all.
You're a terrible person who deserves terrible things to happen to them. I hope that when you are out to meet your next bull stud, they get in a head-on collision with your husband and kids and kills them while on their way to meet with you.
Because they deserve a world without a selfless whore for a mother, and you deserve a world filled only with loss and pain.
>>
>>17061463
It's funny that people always criticize women for not being able to separate sex from feelings and then blow up at one when they can.
>>
>>17061463
Some bitch cheated on you, huh?

And of course your parents divorced and your mom got custody.
>>
>>17061463
There couldn't be any head-on collision. I only fuck during my work hours, which are the same as my husband's. Also, kids are at school during those hours.
>>
>>17061465
Trying to justify cheating, huh?
>>
>>17061469
You are a terrible human being.
>>
>>17061475
I'm aware.
>>
>>17061465
I'm the disgusting whore who's getting divorced, as opposed to the one that isn't, not that I blame her for that.

But my biggest problem is that I really can't separate feelings from sex. Although I did cheat in my marriage it was never for long because I fetl really guilty. Until about 9 months ago, I hadn't had sex in almost 2 years. I haven't had sex with my husband in 4 years. I love sex but I just can't bring myself to get a fuckbuddy because that's just not appealing to me. I want to feel something for the person I['m fucking. But this has gotten me into some serious heartbreak.
>>
>>17061469
Wow! You are the woman that makes all of us good women look bad. I hope your husband finds out and slowly tortures you. He should probably stick a hot curling iron up your vagina, perform female castration then sew your fucking sperm dumpster hole shut.
>>
>>17061472
I'm a completely different person.
>>
>>17061484
Wait, are you saying that at least some girls are faithful?
>>
>>17061484
Not a woman
>>
>>17061485
Doesn't change the fact that you were justifying the other whore's cheating.
>>
>>17061489
Sorry, change every thing to your ass instead of vagina.
>>
>>17061488
Yep! 31 years old and never cheated. I've been cheated on but don't see the point of cheating.
>>
>>17061493
I just don't understand how fucking is supposed to get in the way of love. never have. I guess unless you have some explicit agreement not to, which would mean your word couldn't be trusted.
>>
advice : kys
>>
Every day I go through the same routine

>Get up, go to work, come home, make dinner, have some free time, go to bed
>Rinse and repeat 5 days a week
>Weekends are just an extension of free time and sleeping

It's been like this for two months since I got my job. I don't know how to break out of this monotonous cycle and life just feel meh anymore. It just feels stale.
>>
>>17061520
Some godly advice there desu senpai.
>>
>>17061526
Quit your shitty job or find a hobby.
>>
>>17061501
Stay golden.
>>
I've cheated on my GF over 30 times in the span of a year and a half, (it's more than that but I'm actually starting to lose count now) I've done it in some really callous ways too hooked up with 2 chicks in the next room while she was asleep, called her while i was getting my dick sucked, etc

Q) Why am i being such a malicious person? A)Because she systematically cheated on me early on with an ex and other dudes PLENTY of times saying she thought we would never work out. she lied about where she was going and what she was up to and snuck off whilst we were together but long distance (yeah...) . and It tore me apart when I found out by investigating her shadiness because at that time I would never have dreamed of not being loyal, even though we weren't as emotionally involved and it was easy to cheat i still respected her. enough to not lie outright like she did for so long. I'm a paranoid person but I broke my walls down for her and trusted her innocent demeanor she tried to portray early on in the relationship.

It disgusted me some of the things she's done and the way in which she lied and eventually explained it away innocently. now I'm disgusting too, just like her. I don't feel worse because it's not about numbers, it's about intention. I'm doing it for revenge, she did it out of desire to have her cake and eat it.

I should of just dumped her then and there but i love her and this is the only way I feel I can get even. That's why I'm doing it, not because I'm not satisfied with her, shes totally sub and gives me everything. She's loyal now, we got serious quick and she's fallen hard and I don't know when to stop and call it a day. I thought doing it a few times would be enough, but its not, because she'll always be the one who chose to do it first, and I'll always be doing it to play catchup licking emotional wounds rather than because I actually want to hurt her. I want to just be less hurt myself, that's all.

Other than this our relationship is bliss.
>>
>>17061484
That's actually pretty hot. My husband wouldn't do something like that, though.
>>
I am fucking loosing it. Thinking that fucking Shuffle on spotify can be a good omen, as two songs are always paired together.... One contains the name of a Girl Im interested in, and the other is just titled "You can love her".....
>>
>>17061501
Sorry hon, you'll cheat eventually. Now or later it's going to happen.

I'm sure you're nice and have no intentions is hurting your boyfriend/husband but female infidelity is eventual not potential. The best you can hope for is that it only happens once, at which point you have the integrity to confess and break it off for his sake.
>>
>>17061717
I was married to an abusive husband for 9 years and my current boyfriend is definitely someone that most girls would cheat on. He even told me he would get over it If I did...basically gave me permission. Haven't cheated yet. I'm one of the good ones.
>>
I was one of a couple people in the office up for a promotion. We had approval for a few promotions which should have been approved. My promotion didn't get approved actually, I felt quit bad the first day but my thoughts quickly changed to joy. Even though I'm not promoted to a specific position, I'm still over doing what is required in my current role. My boss/peers looked at me this week and notcied what I'm doing at work, even though I wasn't promoted I'm still leading a few projects and working on achieving specific goals, people do listen to my direction and they do follow what advice I might have. Even though I wasn't a part of the approved promotions I know I will succeed and will be fine regardless of what job title I might hold. I am blessed in ways most on 4chan wont understand, I am a former NEET
>>
Fuck you guys. You still have 1 week left to fix whatever bugs are left in the product, but do you realize that the deadline to hand over the documents to the advisor is tomorrow? You sat around playing video games all this week and then decided to tell me literally last night that "Oh, I just realized there's still a mistake here that I need to fix. Can you wait for me and fix the document accordingly tomorrow?" Fuck you! I admit that handling documents may not require as much brain cells as handling codes, but do you realize how many pages of words and excels I have to go through to fix up after you "fix" the product? Do you realize just how time consuming and boring that process is?

And what do you mean "I found the presentation slides to be boring so I decided to touch it up a little bit. Give me just a little more time." Fuck you! If you want to touch up the presentation slides then do it sooner! The slides don't even have that much to begin with, just a couple of pictures and the headers! What is even there to touch up?!

If I can't hand the documents over in time, then I'm not the only one who's fucked in the ass, you know? FUCK! YOU! GUYS!

I wanna go home...
>>
>>17061501
I didn't cheat on anyone, ever in my entire life until I was 43 years old. So yeah, shut the fuck up.
>>
>>17061802
So because you did we are all programmed to? Get over yourself, whore.
>>
I can't seem to get off, no porn interests me anymore, I'm not getting laid, and the longer I go without an orgasm, the crazier I get.
>>
>>17061717

The fuck is this bullshit right here?
>>
Non-combat PTSD is also a bitch.

That is all.
>>
>>17061441
I have no idea. A few days prior, everything was all fine and dandy. The usual routine, gamed out, laughed, had a damn good time, then 2 days later. Nothing. Deleted off everything without so much as a reason, or goodbye.

>>17061450
I still get knots in my stomach from time to time, but the way I see it? If you don't want to be a part of my life, then fine. I'll continue on.
>>
>>17061820
No. What I meant is when I was 31 I would have said the same thing. That wasn't obvious to you?
>>
>>17061846
Hot truth, that's what.

We live in a society that claims to love faithfulness but really all it loves is sex and it doesn't care who gets hurt in the pursuit of it. I can't really blame anyone from a biological standpoint. Pretty much every other species has mating as a competiton. Humans aren't swans, they don't mate for life.

If you haven't cheated, you will, or at the very least you will consider it and back out.

It's human nature to hurt one another, and relationships aren't different in that regard
>>
>>17061870

I disagree strongly but we are both entitled to our opinions so long as neither of us do something stupid to intentionally hurt others.
>>
the place inside my heart for you was so delicate. like every memory of you had been written on rose petals, and they all layed softly on top of each other. I wish you knew how much you meant to me. so immensely.
>>
I hated her but she was just a lost confused over burdened person with a great heart and an amazing smile who loved life. Why was I born with so much hatred? I pushed him away because of my anger and he was the greatest person I ever knew, but I always fought with him. It took loosening my mother and little brother for me to change. My soul is on fire with regret. If I had any idea...
I just want forgiveness, but the dead can't forgive.
>>
I get upset because i'm in love with you fucking idiot, you can't possibly not already know that
>>
I'm shitposting so dam fucking much right now.
>>
>>17061955

Give him a lapdance
>>
>>17061939
yeah you're gonna have to forgive yourself mate
>>
File: beingalone.jpg (9 KB, 400x294) Image search: [Google]
beingalone.jpg
9 KB, 400x294
Jessika, it's been a great year. I met you by force of hand when we were placed in the same group together and I am more than happy that it happened. We were strangers back then but, I remember still feeling a connection. I wasn't wrong. Time kept passing and we got closer and closer to one another. You say you hate me but, you did choose to take the class you didn't need for another semester knowing I was in it. You're a senior and i'm a sophomore so, I know this may be the last few weeks I get to see you and I've been genuinely wanting to tell you this for so long... I love you. You made me fall for you and I didn't know i'd break once I hit the ground... oh trust me did I break. It's not just the fact of the age difference, that's never just it for me. Your luscious hair, beautiful nose, cute laugh, massive intelligence, sense of humor, and very childish attitude. You caught me like a snare and I can't get loose... I don't know if I'd ever want to. But even after I tell you this which is something i'd assume is the last thing you want to hear in this stressful final year of schooling, I really hope you have a fantastic life. It hurts me... it really does. I don't want you to go... I want to see you everyday like I am now. Sit at that table and flick and smack one another like little kids, make fun of Destinee and piss of Cari like there's no end. Your reclusiveness kept me wanting to know more and more about you, there's still time before you graduate so I hope you open up to me before then. I love you, so much Jess. Thank you for giving me the gift of getting to meet you. I am going to miss you more than you could ever imagine. -David
>>
you had 10K+ in your account. I remember every time you said you couldn't handle your end of the bills, every time you couldn't help with money.

I see, then I watch, then i determine who you are. you weren't someone I wanted to be around.
>>
My heart is breaking.

I wanted to do this so badly. In fact, I felt called to do it. By God himself. Now this roadblock is beginning to severely discourage me. I'm throwing up. I'm not sleeping. I'm crying. I can only pray that the right decision will be made, and that God's will be done in it all.

If it's going to hurt, I hope I can handle it. If I am going to rejoice, I pray that I find out soon.
>>
I wish I could get sad and just cry myself out but I just feel empty and it's like the worst case of emotional blue balls I've ever had.
>>
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 608x486) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 608x486
Life is irrevocably beautiful.

This marks a new chapter for me. I have to be hard on myself and the people around me.

I have to use my fear because I can never go back to being controlled, having nothing.

The way I was taught that life is supposed to be by TV, sub communicated to me through books and other media is a big fat lie.

There's supposed to be a celebration at this point, if this was a movie, but this is the beginning of another period of working hard that may continue for years.

I love it.
>>
I can't find a song that scratches the itch I've got. I need a high energy, lyrically rich, bass beat laden, non repetitive beat rap about a little ego being good and feeling like you own the fucking place whatever the place may be.

can't find it, too many utilize saying nigga over and over, or substitute being witty for being vulgar. and I mean, that can be good sometimes, but sometimes I really need shit that makes me go "holy shit there's so much going on with the beat and the lyrics, are fucking beautiful, I have to listen again to take that in."

I want a rap track that makes me fucking hallucinate because my brain can't handle it right now. (that's hyperbole, before someone gets dumb)
>>
>>17062392
bully for you anon. welcome to the journey.

don't know how you intend to use fear, but use whatever you've figured out. more than one way to get to a goal.
>>
Sometimes there are these moments in my life where I realize I have no idea what I'm doing and that most of my attempts to accomplish almost anything feels inadequate.

Maybe I'm just overthinking everything.
>>
>>17060914
>does this make me a week person?
No, quite the opposite actually. You love him enough to let him go And be with someone who (hopefully) makes him happy, thus you love him enough to let him be happy, even if it means he's not happy with you.
That's a very selfless and compassionate thing to do, not many people can pull it off.
>>
>>17061955
Have you made it clear?
>>
>>17060750
I get urgess to kill people.Every day i hope i get to go to war and kill a man.
>>
I can feel your misery and loneliness and stupidity halfway across the country. I would feel bad for you. I did feel bad for you. That is my own fault, I let you take advantage of my inability to be direct and fear of being unkind. But fuck you.

You being in my life created a negative impact on every aspect of it. You dont want someone to love you, you want someone to tell you that your shitty personality and toxic habits are fine so you feel less insecure. I made up excuses that made me seem crazy because I didn't want to tell you that you were a loser piece of shit.

I lied lied lied. You can't trust me. He can trust me, the man with me now, because I can trust him. But you showed your character to me. As soon as you told me about helping a girl cheat because you thought it was a last chance for sex with her I should have reached through the screen and punched your ugly face in.

I hate people like you, who are so self loving and self righteous while behaving like selfish garbage. You have no honor. You deserve nothing from anyone.

I am glad you think I am crazy. I am glad you think I actually care about porn and video games. Maybe it will keep you and your sense of justice which only exists to serve you exactly what you want at any given moment the fuck away from me.

I hate people like you more than anything. I can't believe I was so insecure and stupid to think I deserved nothing more than to be swept under your rug and left there in some kind of fedora limbo hell.

With condolences to your disappointed family, the artificial difficulty girl.
>>
>>17062554
Who is this too?
>>
>>17061484
No woman would call another woman that, idiot.
>>
>>17062409
Lean back by the terror squad
Still dre by snoop and dre
Apocalypse by Wyclef Jean.
Funky enough by the DOC
Still by the geto boys
Dirt off your shoulder by jay z
Bent life by Aesop Rock
>>
>>17062570
A narcissistic fake nice guy whose image of himself does not match up to reality because he is incapable of accepting the responsibilities that come with real life.

That would mean putting effort ino something more than clicking a mouse to fuck a shitty rendered 3D anime girl, and, oh goodness, his life has been so hard. He has been through so much. He is absolutely just the victim of every situation in which he perceives there to be a right and wrong answer, wrong being the thing he doesn't like or is too lazy to consider.

And yet almost every waking moment is spent judging everyone and everything around him in such a way that he must genuinely think all is below him and his broad understanding of life, being the wise sage he is now at the ripe old age of almost... thirty.

I'm sorry. I am aggravated by other things and thinking about him makes me more angry. I can't believe people like that exist. I am and was naive, I wanted to give him a chance, I wanted to believe that good people were hidden within bad circumstances. I won't fuck up that badly again. I could see the signs, I just ignored them because I hated myself and thought my only offer to the world was being used. I am not a victim, just an idiot. I learned from both his and my own mistakes but I will be damned if he does not make me feel the strongest emotions I have ever felt, most of them negative.

I am not doing the initials silliness, he knows who he really is, even if he hides behind a mask of who he wishes he could be.
>>
Stupidity, ignorance, delusion.
>>
>>17062588
Lol. He sounds exactly like my ex, but my ex is a girl. And I'm the one that liked videogames and anime.
>>
I really want to have a family
but I'm too autistic to make one
>>
It's almost funny how I've now been in two abusive relationships that have ruined me.

The only differences between them is that in the first one I was raped, and in the second one I was/am so much more damaged.

It's ironic that the second relationship has hurt me so much more than the first.
>>
>>17062642
I like those things as well, but moderation and pretending moderation for the sake of appearing more mentally healthy and well-adjusted than I am are two separate ballgames. I want to live a well balanced life.

He left me, but I forced it by acting like a lunatic. 99% of it was from the stress of living with someone I hated because I didn't want him to be lonely and felt it my duty as a fellow outsider to be there for him. Everything made me feel angry and resentful. I went nuts about small things nobody cares about because i bottled my feelings. I brought it upon myself. I wonder if dating girls is any easier.
>>
>>17062667

So this begs the question, if you're both not mentally healthy, can you really blame the guy? From the way I see it, it takes two to tango and this goes for 99% of the people in this thread. Any more details?
>>
>>17062682
Talk about blaming the victim! Jesus.
>>
>>17062683

Hardly blaming anybody but lets not forget that there are two sides to a story. I'm just curious to know more, not saying this person is in the wrong, it's just common for people to victimize themselves without sharing all of the details. Being a lunatic obviously isn't a solution to the problem and yes he was a narcissist but I'm sure there's more to be said.

If you inherently always think you're the victim, then that in itself is a problem of it's own because they are forgetting solutions to fix these issues and live a happy life.

Open for discussion of course, nothing is ever set in stone.
>>
>>17060927
I know that feel
>>
>>17062682
I would say that I am mentally healthy. I am very aware of myself and situations going on around me. He had a habit of chalking even disagreement up to me being unreasonable because I am not well socialized, so he thought he could bullshit me by saying that such and such thing is fine.

You are saying that I see myself as a victim but that is ignoring what I said, exactly in words, that I am not. I am a pushover. That is my own problem. He knew that I was and pushed on me to get his way always and if I disagreed on anything, calmly voice my opinion, he would say I was acting crazy and that he couldn't even talk to me, then refuse to discuss further until I gave into his want or said he was right about whatever dumb thing.

That kind of shit will make you crazy if you aren't already. Every day like that. I am a calm, rational and patient person. I have a stronger sense of identity than I used to. If even I am being shaken up by something to the point of making me feel actual hate, something is wrong.

You don't need another side because this is a thread to vent. I already understand the relationship we had and the part I put into it.
>>
>>17062554
you sound like my crazy ex that deludes herself into thinking I somehow used her and tricked her into falling in love with me.

Yup, tricked her by supporting her lifestyle of doing nothing all day while I worked my ass off all day for 4 years.

The delusion is insane.
>>
I'm going to miss you. God fuck, you were a bitch, but strangely that was why I liked you. Very honest, and tactless. One of the most genuine people I have had the pleasure of knowing. Don't go fucking dying.
>>
I have a boyfriend but i think i'm really only attracted to women..
>>
File: Probed anuses.png (57 KB, 415x429) Image search: [Google]
Probed anuses.png
57 KB, 415x429
I need quick advice and don't really know where to post:

>Have good relationship with classmates, but kind of isolated, not that much close
>Today, out of the blue, they tell me tomorrow they're spending the night on the beach. Seems general plan is getting drunk and fuck around.
>Say yes, finally a chance to get to know them.

Thing is:

>I am abstemious, non-negotiable. It usually isn't a problem to go party with classmates, but when everyone is going and there's other people to keep it going. If we're gona be five people and there's just one sober, is kind of a let down.
>I just discovered I need a tent because it's a camping zone, and I don't have one, nor do I know anyone who does. I'm not sure I should sleep with them, I snore like fuck.

I'm thinking of not going, but seems coward and rude. What should I do? Where do I get a tent for little money in such a short notice?

Pls, hurry, and thanks so much for listening.
>>
I am a fast-board faggot and I thrive on 5 posts a second per thread
>>
>>17062595
Fight me you cripple bitch
>>
Sitting in my bedroom, left to make some food, came back a few minutes later and got knocked back by the now unfamiliar stench of my own farts that I'd been obliviously sitting in.
Opened a window, chilled out for a while. Closed the window, while simultaneously a big ass spider crawls across it. Would have gotten in if I was a little slower. Thank god, my rank ass farts must have kept it at bay.

All in all, pretty good night. Pub dinner may have been a mistake.
>>
I am a good person. I try to do things right but obviously I'm not perfect. But I'm learning my value to the people I consider closest to me. Especially him. He is supposed to be my support but instead he makes everything harder. If he leaves me behind this weekend than I know for sure who he is and how important I am to him. He can't make a decision but if this happens he won't have to. The decision will be made for him. Or maybe I will just give up on life itself because I have no one. I'm always the after thought. If I do that than I no longer have to be and I no longer have to inconvenience anyone. Maybe I have made the decision now.
>>
>>17063254
>All in all, pretty good night.
wait, no. Now that my window is sealed shut due to spiders, I'm trapped in here and still farting away. I'm going to die in my sleep. This is a horrible night.
>>
>>17062849
I worked, he did not. Dont go projecting your shit on me now.
>>
>>17063256
Initials?
>>
I promise you don't know me. There is only one person I know that gets on 4chan and they can't get in right now.
>>
Anyone else have those moments where online and offline worlds collide, and someone IRL hits on one of THOSE topics and you just want to copypaste the standard response and tell everyone not to take the obvious bait?
It's like, there's a standard method of dealing with this online which is completely inappropriate in real life conversation, and now I have no idea what to do. Like trying to play basketball on a skateboard. I might know how to do both these things just fine (I don't, but work with me) but put them together and I'm lost.
And now I just feel frustrated for all the prior knowledge I was tempted to rattle off but couldn't, and how impressed everyone seemed to be with a topic that's so old it's a fucking joke in my eyes. And laughably arrogant, mean and petty for all of that.

You know you're doing something wrong when George Costanza is making some pretty good points.
>>
File: sad spurdo.png (5 KB, 240x178) Image search: [Google]
sad spurdo.png
5 KB, 240x178
>mfw I wont be able to spend time with the girl I got a crush on until Sunday.
Fugg
Loneliness sucks.
>>
>>17062849
Why did you support her if it obviously bothered you? Did you not do it to keep her chained and dependent on you?
>>
>>17061962
>>17062524
Oh yea I've made it clear to HER. She can't really be that stupid, she seems smart in other regards
>>
At this point I'm severely doubting whether I'll even make it to 21, and I'm actually completely okay with that.
It's not like it'd be a good thing if I did anyway, and I don't really want a repeat of the worst birthday I'd ever had last year.

Please gods and goddesses of the universe, give me the strength to end everything once and for all by October.

Then everything will finally be okay.
>>
>>17063256

And neither is he, perfection isn't something we are capable of but we can minimize these challenges and even overcome them together. Why wait for him to put in all the effort, at least meet him halfway... or even just tell him with words or communication. Time is all you have poor anon, don't chance these things if you really want it. Try your hardest and if things don't work out in the end? At least you'll be on your deathbed saying "Fuck, I'm happy I gave it a shot." - Now go get him, show him all you can be you beautiful human being.
>>
Then how do you know so much about me?
>>
>>17063860

Assuming you're replying to the post above, if not then sorry; but just in case, how so?
>>
>>17063293
Sorta, but never let 4chan collide with real life.
>>
File: 900% mad.png (275 KB, 500x738) Image search: [Google]
900% mad.png
275 KB, 500x738
HOLY SHIT I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M SUCH A BETA FAGGOT

How can I shit spaghetti when trying to aproach her even when I know she likes me?

I'm such a fucking coward

Little piece of shit

I should get my balls cut off, I don't deserve them
>>
Fuck all you cunts. Fuck all three of you pathetic fucks. I worked so goddamn hard to make this happen and you all turn your back on me.

I hope you die
>>
Dear slim, I wrote you but you still ain't calling
>>
>>17063931

I left my cell, my pager, and my home phone at the bottom
I sent two letters back in autumn, you must not-a got 'em
There probably was a problem at the post office or something
Sometimes I scribble addresses too sloppy when I jot 'em
but anyways; fuck it, what's been up? Man how's your daughter?
My girlfriend's pregnant, too, I'm bout to be a father
If I have a daughter, guess what I'ma call her?
I'ma name her Bonnie
I read about your Uncle Ronnie, too, I'm sorry
I had a friend kill himself over some bitch who didn't want him
I know you probably hear this everyday, but I'm your biggest fan
I even got the underground shit that you did with Skam
I got a room full of your posters and your pictures man
I like the shit you did with Rawkus, too, that shit was phat
Anyways, I hope you get this man, hit me back,
just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan
This is -J

lol shout outs to those J's today
>>
>>17063926
Whoa, M.
>>
>>17063926
Initials?
>>
J

Funny how many people know about this shit but don't seem to hold it against me. You see, i really didn't go planning to do what I did. I just made a calculation and decided I could risk it. Because you did the thing again, turning your back to me. That's a malignant narcissist dick move. If you'd taken the 2 minutes it would have taken to give me respect, I wouldn't have done that. The best thing was seeing the hurt in your eyes. First evidence of any emotion other than rage I've seen in you. I'm glad I made you feel bad, because you made me feel bad. And I did it deliberately, just as you did. And I'll continue to try to hurt you whenever and wherever I can from now on.

I've been getting props from people for what I did, too. I think a lot of people want to see your ass taken down a peg. In fact, I know that.
>>
>>17063656
Take action. Be a man.
>>
I have a crush on someone who i am not attracted to, how is this even possible?
>>
Lol pretty crazy how there's so many people scared to face their fears and challenges in life and instead run off to their parents house and post on 4chan to justify their lack of ability to communicate with their partners. Cowardly would be the word that comes to mind, the fuck is it going to accomplish posting this shit here? Grow a pair and talk to that person, otherwise stop bullshitting and stabbing these people in the back.
>>
I just want to cry all day, that's all I want to do right now. Fuck, everything is hanging on a thread and I'm not an amazing messiah like everyone thinks I am. I am a desperate and pathetic person who lives not off of my own success but any good or bad thing that happens to cross in to my life from anybody else's life. Please stay with me people I meet. I need it. Don't make me distract myself from real life anymore.
>>
There is no one else I would rather give my love to, so here, darling. Take it.
I have always adored you.
I know you don't understand what you mean to me right now, but maybe some day you will. And if that means waiting through the pain, so be it. I feel a sadness in you that can only be described as tragic. You have such a beautiful heart, but you were never given the chance to use it. I have never felt such an awful burning in my chest as I do when I think of you.
Wait for me.
Just a little longer.
>>
>>17064264
Initials? That was beautiful anon.
>>
Just was lurking another thread on /adv/, the posts i read there are causing my oneitis to heal, feels like a huge burden is leaving my shoulders slowly but surely and it feels good.
>>
>>17063256

If you seriously think I'm going to read your mind and save you from your castle, you've got to be kidding. If you're going to make a decision for me without even giving me the opportunity to even speak to you, then how the hell am I supposed to engage in this Disney fantasy that you have all planned out in your head?

Please stop holding grudges we all make mistakes and honestly Men probably make more mistakes in a relationship then Women, if you hold me accountable for my actions you have to be held accountable for yours. I want to hold you, I want you in my life and I want to live a very bright one but until you forgive me for my bad qualities and accept me for who I am then I can move past those qualities and into much healthier ones. Ever question why I got angry? There's reasons for everything. I'm not saying me getting angry was good, it is most certainly a bad thing and I regret those moments every minute but you have to be patient with me, please.

All I want to do is see you smile again, my heart aches seeing you turn into a monster and destroy everything in your path and throw everybody away because of your depression, please let me in, please forgive me it's the only way I can fix my mistakes.
>>
>>17064144
I thought I was stabbing them in the front. Or was that you?
>>
>>17064350
Fuck man. initials?
>>
Fucking lisp books. Seriously. Fuck them.
At least On Lisp and Let Over Lambda.
I can't fucking read a page without my head hurting. I don't know if it's the writing style or WHAT but my fucking brain gets so tense when reading them. I'm not even reading about any new or hard concepts, but the way those guys write, maaan, it's sooo boring, so god damn unengaging......
I think I know now why I have a sort of block with lisp.
I mean I've read several books on programming and honestly no other book has made my head tense like that... they're kinda obtuse desu. And I can read a math book without too much fuzz, but LOL and on lisp... sigh
Queinnec's book for example, it's way more engaging, why cant these two books be likethat? fuck them
>>
>>17064359

J B

I know I'm not every thing you dreamed of but damn it I am only a human being and I have issues like anyone else on this planet. Yeah I really fucked up turning my back on you and just flat out ignoring you at certain points because the stress was so high but believe me it was just to keep the situation calm, they say Rome wasn't built in a day so let me just get myself away from these tough situations when I am at my emotional peak and let me gather myself, I am at my best when I am given time to understand and I swear to you I will come back stronger then ever if you would just let me when these things happen instead of holding me and binding me from moving or doing anything, you have no idea how frustrating that is but I stay strong for you and know you have your flaws as well and I haven't ever held a grudge against you about those so please pay me the same respect even if I yelled at you and made you feel like shit at times.

We both have hurt each other at some point but Love, I will take as much pain as necessary if it means being with you.

Show me your real colors like you once did, don't leave me in your shadow because I'm starting to fade away..

Lo.

ve...

>>
>>17064115
You've made a genuine emotional connection with another human being?
>>
>>17064350
These feels. Too similar to my feels.
I wish I could tell this to the person that is similar to >>17063256
Shame said person won't listen to me. Let alone send a text or a message.

As stalker-y as this is, I can and will only watch from afar. Hoping to never see the last log-on counter on her profile to just continue growing.
As long as it stays within hours, even days. Things are okay.
>>
I had a break down in front of my girlfriend to after relapsing lastnight and treating her like shit this morning.i hate myself so much. When she went to work i took like 7 or 8 hydros and then left for work myself. I hope this kills me. I hope i get home just in time to tell her i love her before i stop breathing. In a way i know it wont be enough though, with my addiction theres been soo many times i could have and should od but didnt. Maybe ill get lucky and this life will end
>>
>>17064420
Impossible to have a connection with someone that is to retarded to even read a message i sent.
>>
>>17064470
Try again. With simple words.
Piss em off, make them feel. Anything.
>>17064461
Not this time. You'll live.
>>
>>17064404
Is this some kind of trick?
>>
>>17063926
What?
>>
At least I got passed some of the Awkwardness...

As we left class, we spoke a little about how we did on the paper, then she mentioned that she was heading different way than I was. Either to say to follow her and talk a bit longer, or to just cut it off then. Probably just to have me stop talking to her though.
>>
>>17064494

Trick? It's just the way I feel. How similar is our situation haha?
>>
>>17064482
I kinda figured that since i still have somewhat of a tolerance and these pills arent shit. Ill keep trying tho
>>
>>17064115
That my friend is the start of a long lasting loving relationship ... goodluck
>>
>>17064264
... a tear just ran down my face.
>>
is it possible to love and hate someone at the same time?
>>
>>17064115
I had that happen to me, just give it some time, what drew you to them will gradually become apparent.
>>
>>17060839
Me 2
>>
>>17061116
Why be suicidal because all women are childish animals? Start a zoo
>>
I'm mad in love with a girl, and I'm scared she won't like me back. Usual shit.
>>
Maybe you'll be happier with someone else.
>>
>>17064963
Hate is another manifestation of love. I only hate people I once loved, or still love, or could love, or would love.

The only thing is, I never hate people I should love. I just don't care about them.
>>
File: quillme.png (142 KB, 225x259) Image search: [Google]
quillme.png
142 KB, 225x259
>no appetite
>can't concentrate on anything else
i never asked for this crush
pic related
>>
Easy life and happy, or hard life and satisfied?

Which one?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.