[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Consider me triggerd or other buzzword for saying the following
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 9
File: Bc5w0ku.png (872 KB, 1600x1109) Image search: [Google]
Bc5w0ku.png
872 KB, 1600x1109
Consider me triggerd or other buzzword for saying the following
but do people (who are white and male) actually don't so how moronic this image is? I'm just trying to level here.
>>
don't see how*
>>
>>17060327
/adv/ rule 3
>>
>>17060334
I'm not venting.
>>
Clearly you don't belong on this site
>>
Are you asking because it offends you?
Are you both mentally diseased and retarded?
>>
>>17060327

Pic made me laugh

Sorry I don't understand, are you FOR tumblr-style whining or against it?
>>
>>17060345
You're not asking for advice. Try /b/ or /r9k/.
>>
>>17060348
>>17060351
>>17060357
>>17060360
The only information I'm getting out of this is that you are actually oblivious to how moronic this image is and I'm just wondering if that's really true

How about some real answers.
>>
>>17060362
What's moronic about it?
>>
>>17060362
How about and using an advice board for advice you dumb shit?
>>
I don't think you're clearly expressing the thing which you are trying to express in this thread. I think a lot of people are confused and unsure what you're getting at.
>>
What the fuck are you on about?
>>
>>17060327
This isn't some hugbox where everyone validates your beliefs. If you object to something that's fine, but people having been asking "Why does this group of people not think this," to no avail. People are entitled to their own opinions, and (facts aside) their own conclusions.

The right thing != an objective truth.
>>
>>17060327
can you repeat the question
>>
>>17060362
>How about some real answers.
Clearly we're not seeing what the problem is with this image. Nor, since we are not in your head, can we divine what you imagine to be moronic about it. If you want us to understand, you will need to tell us.
>>
>>17060327
These days a lot of people who are white and male identify as women so it's no wonder they're retarded
>>
You must identify as a faggot because you missed the joke.
>>
File: Dr. Pavel, I'm CIS.jpg (231 KB, 1920x1068) Image search: [Google]
Dr. Pavel, I'm CIS.jpg
231 KB, 1920x1068
>>
>>17060362

There is nothing moronic about it. It's pointing jest at the typical knee-jerk reactions of crybabies who trip up over themselves to get offended over the most trivial mundane bullshit. Generally these are either attention whores who are seeking just that or lazy people who want to guilt others into free shit. The white male is some totem pole for easy picking of 'oppression'.

Fun fact: if you want real oppression, go to the Middle East, where women can't drive, go unaccompanied without Male Relative/Husband, or even show their faces/figures to the world at large for fear of 'distracting males fighting for righteous glory'.
>>
>>17060461
Explain it, because I see two reasons why you could find that funny
>>
Greg needs to check his privilege.
>>
>>17060470
So you actually are a moron.

>Fun fact: if you want real oppression
The image isn't directly about oppression. It's implying the reason why white males are usually not offended is because they are more "mature" or "can handle a joke", when it's obviously because they aren't part of a demographic that has been seriously shit on in history unlike other demographics. It's literally the only reason and nothing else.
>It's pointing jest at the typical knee-jerk reactions of crybabies who trip up over themselves to get offended over the most trivial mundane bullshit
That's really a perfect example of how unfamiliar your demographic is to being vulnerable and you are so oblivious to the truth to why that is that you believe it's because you have "thick skin" or some bullshit like that.

>Generally these are either attention whores who are seeking just that or lazy people who want to guilt others into free shit.
That was absolutely illogical.
>>
>>17060510
>The image isn't directly about oppression. It's implying the reason why white males are usually not offended is because they are more "mature" or "can handle a joke", when it's obviously because they aren't part of a demographic that has been seriously shit on in history unlike other demographics. It's literally the only reason and nothing else.
Nah breh, it's because society doesn't condition them to seek offense.
PS take this gay shit off /adv/ and get laid.
>>
>>17060540
>Nah breh, it's because society doesn't condition them to seek offense.
Nobody is, retard.
>>
>>17060327

I'm white/male and find it pretty funny. It's called satire.
>>
>>17060510

>muh oppresed ancestors
>using the real and horrible suffering of dead people to justify you being a whiny baby that cant handle jokes on the internet
>>
>>17060510
Your tumblr is showing.
>>
>>17060510

>Image isn't directly about oppression.
>I'm upset because white people haven't been measurably oppressed.

This is literally what you said. You're retarded. See next point for point expansion.

> Ur unfarmilar with my struggle!!!! :((((

That's just it. You don't have a fucking struggle. The people bitching today are women who are upset because they aren't being handed things in life on a silver platter. They want equality, but when it comes time to actually accept equality and deal with the responsibilities that come with it, "OH NOO! THATS NOT FAIR, YOU MEAN I GOTTA WORK FOR SOMETHING? FUCK THAT, IM GONNA SCREAM UNTIL AFFIRMATIVE ACTION OPENS A SLOT FOR ME :))))" Fun fact: Women often complain about a discrepancy of around 9% when it comes to pay inequality. There was a study done at a University some time ago where there was a fake job opening. Both men and women applied. The study showed that Men will more willing to actually negotiate a salary as opposed to most women who just took whatever salary they got. When people actually negotiated their salary, you know how much higher their salary was? 9% nigger.

If you want to actually take a few moments and abosrb some facts as opposed to cherry picking arguments that stick to your flag - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDj_bN0L8XM

I can dismantle plenty of other struggle stereotypes, but that's beside the point. My point is that you don't have a fucking 'struggle' or 'oppression'. The only people who can actually wave that flag, and without irony, are the LBGT, but that flag is coming down now that laws are protecting them. Everyone else are a bunch of crybabies who need to suck it up, deal with life and (since you put it in quotes) seriously get thicker skin.

>THERE ARE NO LAZY PEOPLE AND ATTENTION WHORES.
Since you take this stance, I can only imagine you fall into one of these two categories and want to disassociate yourself from such labels.
>>
>>17060710

Cont. Just a note, women aren't the only people who fall into this group, it just seems to be the most relevant is OP is obviously a woman.
>>
>>17060510
>your demographic

Ayyyyy us spics finally gettin some representation

We can't be misogynist because then youre imposing white cultural norms on our simple communities.
>>
>>17060469
Kekkity kik kak kek
>>
>falling for obvious bait

You people are retarded.
>>
>>17060327
Did you post this to argue with people who agree with you? If you're looking for that, there are better places.
>>
I'll bite, I'll monitor this thread for exactly 10 minutes and then I'll go. I am a white male.

I had a very long discussion with a feminist the other day. It was a very interesting/informing and interesting to see this argument from the other point of view.

This jist of it was that I can't understand it as being a white, English speaking male I have faced very little if any discrimination up until the point where it comes to getting into specific universities/programs and actuallying applying to jobs I am no being discriminated for the first time, I don't understand it so I then attack the feminists and others who are looking for equality because I feel discriminated and don't have it that boy.

I don't deny that I was I was given a head start being white, granted my ancestors, robbed the world and took advantage of various cultures (Africans, the French (Canada, and Aboriginals). We won the wars and created the system that we have in place and as a result of my heritage I am advantaged.

What is it actually that you want from this discussion.
>>
>>17060510
>It's implying the reason why white males are usually not offended is because they are more "mature" or "can handle a joke", when it's obviously because they aren't part of a demographic that has been seriously shit on in history unlike other demographics.
If you don't think white males haven't been serious;y shit on in history, then I'm forced to question how much attentoon you've been paying. The main difference is that they were being shit on by other people in their own demographic, rather than by people in another demographic, but whether that makes any substantial difference is dubious at best.
>>
>>17060883
>I don't deny that I was I was given a head start being white, granted my ancestors, robbed the world and took advantage of various cultures (Africans, the French (Canada, and Aboriginals).

Yeah but who hasn't done that?
Africans have warred with other Africans
Mayans / Incans/Aztecs were brutal in their domination
Native Americans warred with each other constantly
Chinese enslaved much of Asia
Genghis Khan
Persians
etc.etc.

Point is, why feel bad that whites have won wars? That's just been part of human history since forever. EVERY SINGLE PERSON you look at, every one, has been part of a culture that has killed other cultures as part of their own conquest. EVERY ONE.

As for feminists, it's way overblown in terms of actual discrimination. Most employers don't actually give a shit, it's mostly a bunch of whining to get free stuff.
>>
>>17060921
>dubious
You misspelled obvious. If you're only shit on for reasons other than your race and gender you'd obviously not feel racial or gendered attacks are less important to you than someone who is shit on for those reasons.
>>
>>17060883

That simply isn't true. At least in the SIGNIFICANT majority of situations. If a Black Man works hard, earns a degree and goes to school and strives to be better than his peers. No one is going to stop him from doing that because he's black. I know there will be an inevitable reply "UH NO RACISM EXISTS! LOOK AT MY CHERRY PICKED EXAMPLES!!!" but the fact of the matter is that most white (and people of other races, but I'll use whites since we're now the devil) people simply do not give a shit.

Same with women. No one is going to get a resume of a well qualified woman and then see "LOL WOMAN NAHHHHH!!!" that simply does not happen anymore.

So, with that in mind, how exactly are you more privileged? Can you go to school just because you're white? Because if you're a minority, theres tons of scholarships out there for you. If you're a woman, there's tons of resources out there that cater explicitly to women for stuff like that. Where is this sort of shit for white males? It doesn't exist. If you're a white male, especially a poor white male, you literally have to actually put in some fucking work. How exactly do all living white people today owe the rest of the world an apology for some shit their ancestors generations ago might or might not have done? See, it doesn't make a whole lot of sense when you actually say it out loud.
>>
>>17060946

No, he meant dubious. Look up the relationship between Britain in the early 1800s with the rest of white world, in particular Ireland. There was a fuck ton of oppression there, you retarded cunt.
>>
>>17060924

Yeah but who hasn't done that?

I'm not disagreeing with you on this either. This has what I took from the discussion. Right now the whites are in power (I guess?). One day the system will crash down, and it will all restart. I also don't disagree that everyone isn't a winner and that we need to play fair, because that isn't the way the world works.

So that is where I was I stuck in the middle.

The biggest issue that women face is in the workforce is pregnancy and physical stature. Any women who gets pregnant stalls/finishes her career. In Canada we have a 1 Year Mat leave, which is great. But once you get pregnant your career will stall as no one wants to assign you a long term task (may not be systemic but these attitudes certainly do exist). You then learn need to re-learn your job for the 1 year you took off over the next few months. You definitely do lose 1.5 years per child. I've heard of people who do back to back maternity leaves and then it is really is 4 years or experience and lost future earnings from promotions.This obviously matters more in the corporate world, vice things such as nursing/education but it is still valid regardless.

Second of all generally men are stronger than women. Which is a fact.

I don't see how either of these issues can be fixed. So i feel that.
>>
>>17060510
so what skin color are you, little tumblr
>>
>>17060327
Seems like a normal white male.
You're a faggot op as usual faggot.
Fucking nigger.
>>
>>17060776
>why did you tell that retard to fuck off HE WAS ONLY PRETENDING, NOW YOU'VE BEEN MASTER RUSED
>>
>>17060510
every demographic has been seriously shit on in history. you would know that if you were a student of history, and not a sjw.
>>
>>17060510
>they aren't part of a demographic that has been seriously shit on in history unlike other demographics.
Muslims enslaved whites all the time. Soviet jews killed white christians by the millions. Greeks enslaved nordic POW, modern whitey ancestors, all the time. Every European country shat on other European countries all the time by ascribing hilarious stereotypes on other whites and making war at the slightest provocation. Whites are not a single monolithic group and Germans are totally different from the Irish as French are totally different from Scotts or Slavs.

You're an ignorant faggot and a retard.

I'm not white btw.
>>
>>17060967
>There was a fuck ton of oppression there
but that's not what either of us was talking about
>whether that makes any substantial difference
is the topic at hand
you should learn how to read.
>>
>>17061761
>Soviet jews killed white christians by the millions
in what universe.
>>
>>17061761
>Germans are totally different from the Irish as French are totally different from Scotts or Slavs.
but they're all the same race. race and nationality are different things. if someone is mistreated due to their nationality it's not racism. because it's not about race.
>>
File: received_10206132009354057.jpg (75 KB, 720x875) Image search: [Google]
received_10206132009354057.jpg
75 KB, 720x875
Look at this thing I found that I feel strongly about. Keep going thread!
>>
>>17061772
>I know nothing about the history of racism.
Or the history of anything for that matter.
>>
>>17061761
>Soviet jews killed white christians by the millions
uh, what? If anything it was the other way around.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctors%27_plot
>>
>>17061776
are there people who really argue that privilege does not exist?

I only object to it being used by people who have a tremendous amount of privilege yet pretend that they're really oppressed because they're a female in a first world democracy.
>>
File: Holodomor.jpg (146 KB, 576x643) Image search: [Google]
Holodomor.jpg
146 KB, 576x643
>>17061766
Ours.

>first autocomplete suggestion is literally 'holodomor is fake'
lmao
Bravo Google.
>>
File: 1384782717307.jpg (76 KB, 647x671) Image search: [Google]
1384782717307.jpg
76 KB, 647x671
In order to be perfect you need to be the following:

- white
- male
- good looking but not a pussy, masculine
- able to grow a full beard
- taller than 6ft
- fit body through work and regular physical activity. not a try hard that gyms
- doesnt watch anime, unless with his kids and only shouen e.g dragon ball z
- doesnt play video games, unless with his kids
- heterosexual
- grounded in science but is open minded to spiritual things
- primarily right wing
- married with a family
- has a job that is masculine and requires intelligence such as engineer
- owns a gun, knows how to use it to protect loved ones
- eats meat, occasionally drinks alcohol but doesn't abuse it
- doesn't do degenerate drugs
- owns a business and contributes to society
- can drive, owns his own house, breadwinner of household
- strong opinions, assertive but respectful
- scared of nothing and nobody, owns a gun knows how to use it. his only fear is losing his family

its literally impossible to poke fun of this person therefore it is the closest to perfect human being you'll ever get
>>
File: smug crane woman.jpg (9 KB, 181x217) Image search: [Google]
smug crane woman.jpg
9 KB, 181x217
>>17061821
>wikipedia
>>
>>17061834
now where's the part where the jews did it
>>
>>17061848
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsD8yCcCZ5Y
At about 33:00.
Yagoda is a zionist hero apparently.

>inb4 from my point of view david duke is evil
Well, then you're lost.
>>
>>17061834
>holocaust denial
back to your containment board
>>
>>17061953
Uh, I didn't deny the holocaust.
I just pointed out a bigger holocaust.
>>
File: 1382692356506.jpg (25 KB, 327x297) Image search: [Google]
1382692356506.jpg
25 KB, 327x297
>>17061829

>are there people who really argue that privilege does not exist?

Yeah, white guys. Particularly white guys here.

They can't fathom that they've benefited from being white at all particularly because most of them are either emotionally stunted man-boys who live at home or angry, shit-tier teenagers. Their lives are terrible as it is.

Try telling some overweight, unemployed, anime-obsessed, cheeto-dust-covered 4chan user that he has it better because he's white. His knee-jerk reaction is to revert to his 4chan training and type "NIGGER" in caps locks and refuse to accept reality because his degenerate parents barely raised him to take responsibility for his own life.

Its a long shot to think he's intellectually capable of taking any responsibility for anything as large and all encompassing as white privilege even though for all intents and purposes it would take you 10 minutes of googling statistics to realize its a cold hard fact.

White millennials are babies, plain and simple. Either they're incredibly sensitive SJWs who overreact to innocuous things for validation and attention or reality denying basement dwellers who think that anyone who takes issue with their shitty, entitled behavior just doesn't "understand their sense of humor".

Its two extremes. If any one side thinks they're better than the other they're dead wrong. Black people are just stuck in the middle and unfortunately it seems as though they will continue to be for a long time.
>>
>>17061972
ah nevermind misread

>implying the famine was intentionally caused by DA JOOZ and not simply a result of breathtakingly poor central planning
back to your containment board
>>
>>17061972

>I just pointed out a bigger holocaust.

White people are experts at distraction. I don't know what it is about being white that makes you so incapable of addressing the issue in front of you instead of trying to dismiss it by bringing up other issues.

Bring up slavery with a white person. "YEAH BUT IRISH PEOPLE WERE ENSLAVED TOO."

Bring up police brutality with white person. "YEAH BUT WHAT ABOUT THAT WHITE GUY I READ ABOUT WHO GOT SHOT BY THE COPS."

Bring up holocaust with white person. "YEAH BUT WHAT ABOUT THAT BIGGER HOLOCAUST THOUGH??"

Seriously man, whats up with that? Were you never forced to talk about uncomfortable realities as a child or it just fun for you to try to invalidate everyone else's worries and concerns?
>>
>>17061981
>Try telling some overweight, unemployed, anime-obsessed, cheeto-dust-covered 4chan user that he has it better because he's white.
>has it better
Are you joking? Better than what? Better than a non-white guy who's overweight, unemployed, anime-obsessed, etc.? In that case, yes, certainly. But you don't think maybe being overweight, unemployed, and anime-obsessed is going to be more detrimental to a person's quality of life than their race or gender?
>>
>>17061996
>slavery
yes it was bad, I'm glad it was abolished. I'd like to think that if I was alive back then I would have been an activist against it

>police brutality
While many instances of police brutality disgust me, and I think that cops who cross the line should be treated as what they are: criminals, the fact remains that many of those incidents could have been avoided had the victim not escalated the situation and resisted arrest.

>holocaust
it was a truly terrible act, hard to believe it could have happened, and the fact that it did in such a civilized country like germany just goes to show that it could happen anywhere and we need to constantly remain vigilant
>>
>>17060327
My garden is goint to be out of sage by the time this thread is over.
>>
>>17062001
plz respond to this
>>
I'm a jew, so keep in mind when you reply to me that I have family members that fled to america during the pogroms of europe, and who took in survivors of the holocaust. I've personally met the friend of my grandma who escaped a nazi death camp and whose entire family died in nazi germany during the war. I've suffered direct racial abuse on a frequent basis for my race (today even at work, ironically) and etc etc.

And basically, I think you're a piece of shit, OP. Fuck you and your self-victimization bullshit. All you are is yet another bigoted asshole who looks at someone's race and makes a personal judgment against the individual because of the stereotype about the group. That's called being a racist fuck, doesn't matter which race you target with it, and by doing it you discredit the entire social justice movement. OP image isn't bullshit, it's an aspiration - having a thick skin makes you a good person. Playing the victim is racist assholery - it's someone trying to benefit themselves because of their race. The fuck you think you have any sort of moral superiority is beyond me, you stupid fuck.
>>
File: 1375762557170.jpg (25 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1375762557170.jpg
25 KB, 720x540
>>17062001

>Are you joking? Better than what?

Please google. You're being incredibly short-sighted. The statistical difference between whites and blacks don't make any sense when you compare just two individuals. You can't take ONE white guy and compare him to ONE black guy and expect micro characteristics to make sense with characteristics that were surveyed on a macro scale.

On a mass scale, whites are treated better than blacks in our country. Its a fact. There's no way around that.

I have no idea whether or not being overweight or unemployed are more detrimental than race or gender. There are so many qualifiers in that statement that I can't begin to speculate on it and neither should you.

Being white, statistically, puts you in a better position economically and socially than being black. Sure, there's tons of black people out there doing a whole lot better than white people but that doesn't change the statistics.

Its facts, man. The facts, however you decide to interpret them aren't condescending or punitive or inflammatory. Facts are objecting. If you experience any of those emotions reading those facts then thats your own internal monologue and have nothing to do with the reality of the situation.
>>
>>17062003

>yes it was bad, I'm glad it was abolished. I'd like to think that if I was alive back then I would have been an activist against it

I'm sure you do.

>the fact remains that many of those incidents could have been avoided had the victim not escalated the situation and resisted arrest.

The fact remains that the prison industrial complex is exceedingly more punitive of black offenders than white. Blacks receive longer sentences for the same crimes than whites, are imprisoned longer, educated less and assaulted more.

"Resisting arrest" has been statistically debunked as a legitimate charge. One study performed by a midwestern university found that in a local police department, out of almost 60% of black arrests "resisting arrest" was the only charge. How can you resist arrest if you aren't being arrested for a crime?

When 3 giant police officers pull you out of your car and bend your limbs in strange direction and put knees in your chest I'd like to meet 1 person that wouldn't "resist".

When a police officer breaks the law and/or uses dated policing technique to profile and terrorize a community the burden is not on the victim to avoid "escalating" the situation, the burden is on the system to fix the disparity.

I personally believe that no matter what color you are, if a police officer is breaking the law and attempts to either detain or assault you unlawfully you should have the right to defend yourself as you would against a private citizen.

>it was a truly terrible act, hard to believe it could have happened, and the fact that it did in such a civilized country like germany just goes to show that it could happen anywhere and we need to constantly remain vigilant

I'm glad that you're taking this opportunity to prove that YOU are realistic about these topics but proving that you're not racist doesn't help anybody but you.

Not being ignorant, while great for you, does nothing to address the millions of white americans who still are.
>>
>>17062189
>making excuses for people who resist arrest
you're the reason why Michael Brown is dead
>>
>>17062189
>I personally believe that no matter what color you are, if a police officer is breaking the law and attempts to either detain or assault you unlawfully you should have the right to defend yourself as you would against a private citizen.

this is deeply stupid.

I agree that "resisting arrest" is often used as a bullshit excuse to charge someone, but that makes this no less stupid.
>>
>>17062189
>assaulted more.
Yeah, by other blacks. One of the reasons I can't take this BLM shit seriously is because the greatest threat they have is their neighbor.

People cry about police brutality but the fact is the reason they're dying in droves is because they keep shooting each other up. Between that and abortion I wouldnt be surprised if they died out altogether within these next few decades.
>>
>>17062267
>being attacked by criminals of your own race excuses the police of any race from also attacking you

yeah that makes a lot of sense there, genius. Do you understand what the purpose of having police is, or do you just assume all black people are criminals?
>>
>>17062281
Deal with it mate, move to the ghetto and you'll quickly realize that the mexicans and blacks will eat each other alive. Lack of 'privilege' doesn't make you a rapist or a murderer, their problems with police are a symptom. The vast majority of their issues are internal and I see no reason to believe they'll try to do anything about it.

Michael Brown is a beautiful example, his parents kept talking about how he tried to spread the word of Jesus when he was actually robbing a store before he was put down.
>>
>>17062295
deal with what, exactly? My post was calling yours stupid and you're not responding to it, so I don't know what I'm supposed to give a shit about here. So what if blacks kill each other, my point was literally that whether or not they kill each other is irrelevant you dumb fuck
>>
>>17061988
>>17061996
Man, I'm so glad I'm not a regular here.
You americans are so indoctrinated that you're better off being enriched at this point.

>White people are experts at distraction.
What the fuck is the ADL doing here?
>>
>>17062189
Yeah, guy, cops are not private citizens while on duty.
>>
>>17061844
This person, if he exists, is clearly trying too hard and has a pathological fear of being bantered at.
>>
reported your post for being off topic OP. byebye.
>>
>>17061772
>all whitey look the same
Way to be a racist faggot, famalamadingaling.

>>17062516
Agreed.
Though it'd be pretty difficult to mock the insecurities of a smart, assertive, tall, fit, and healthy family man that owns his own business, and has no vices.
>>
>>17062540
Yeah, but could imagine how satisfying it would be to pinpoint his insecurities and destroy him?
>>
>>17061996
The reason that they try to invalidate everyone else's worries and concerns is that for the last 60 years, white people have been imprinted with the idea that everybody's worries are their own worries.

But the fact is, they're not. White people don't owe non-white people anything. White people could have killed every single black person in the world if they wanted to, and you should be grateful that they didn't.

But all slave populations are ingrates.
>>
>>17062577
>someone breaks into your house
>steals all your shit
>police catches him and he ends up in court
>criminal argues
>"Well lol I could have also killed you when I broke in so you should be grateful I didn't"
You are retarded. Seek a gas chamber and off yourself.
>>
>>17061996
>slavery
what does it have to do with today?
>cops
so you're telling, blame a whole race for a few cop's actions? idiot
>holocaust
what does it have to do with today?
Its history, history's dead, there may have been some privileges certain people may have enjoyed (but in the vast majority of cases simply the rich ruled, no matter what race), but today, racism certainly decreases, disadvantages are close to 0 (since there still are very few people who might judge by a persons race)
So, why bitching and crying about privileges which are non-existent now? You can bitch about the people who truly act like racists whatsoever, but nowdays race aint a big deal, and thats how it should be.

Also, the argument about the differences about the quarrels between nationalities and races not being comparable, ofc it is comparable you dumb fuck!
People just tend to go for the most obvious trait and mock them (especially in rivalries and shit like that)
You're black? I'll mock you for that
Have a german accent? Works for me, i'll get a laugh
Are a Hipster/Weeaboo/Neckbeard/Beta? Doesnt matter.

BTW, OP is a fgt
>>
>>17063088
The point isn't that certain demographics are still oppressed today. It's about how the source of all offensive jokes are historic periods where they have been horribly oppressed and because white males NEVER had that you can't say anything seriously hurtful towards them in the first place. And white males are deluded enough to think that the reason why they aren't as offended as other demographics they constantly make fun off is because they have "thick skin" or are "more mature" or "can handle a joke" like OPs image is implying.
It's unsettling how abysmally retarded you people can miss a point.
>>
>>17063113
>white males never oppressed
>what are Jews
>what are irish
>>
>>17063127
>>what are Jews
Are you retarded? Jews haven't been oppressed for being white and male but because they are jewish and there are jews of all kinds of races and genders (obviously). Not to mention that the atrocities committed against jews were primarily committed by white Europeans yet again.

>>what are irish
>whites treating their own like shit is somehow the problem of outsiders

It's funny how quick your list ended there. Not to mention that both examples are pretty dumb.
>>
>>17063113
Why cant you call some whitey just a "whitey" "mr. littledick" (sry asians) or just simply asshole/jerk/faggot/redneck/neckbeard/beta?

What you are searching for is a "racial slur" against whites, which isnt necessary to begin with, but you still could just call 'em "murderers" or whatnot because of their ancestors shit.
Still, it makes just as little sense to call 'em that, like it makes sense to call some black dude a cottonpicker, since both terms are outdated and are just used to tease someone because of their ancestors past, which shouldnt offend anyone seriously.

Whoever gets bugged by terms like that is just overreacting, how is that even insulting?
>>
>>17060327
I'm half Italian and half spic and I have zero problems with that image or any of thr retarded bohoho problems you have. Grow up and bear the bantz.
>>
I miss old /adv/ that wasn't almost entirely whiny women and minorities
PROTIP: White people built the civilised world
>>
>>17063234
Babilonese weren't white though.
And Mediterraneans are white only when it's useful to you, northen whities would act like complete savages until Romans taught them that they can't shit on their food.
>>
>>17062563
idunno, most grown up people like their family and have some disdain for vidya/cartoons.
Besides, the description included him only truly caring about his family.
>>
>>17063452
>Babilonese
You mean the guys that are considered as the ultimate degenerates by pretty much anyone that studied them?
>>
>>17062109

This

>Schlomo Wahrheitberg qft
Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.