[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My boyfriend broke up with me after finding an old video of me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 215
Thread images: 14
File: it hurts.jpg (222 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
it hurts.jpg
222 KB, 640x427
My boyfriend broke up with me after finding an old video of me having sex with 2 guys.

I've been on 4chan forever, and I've read stories like these before but I never imagined I would be one of them. This is what happened:

>bf and I dating for a month
>blurt out that I only had sex once
>he asks: "really? just one guy?"
>reply "yeah just once"

I never told him that I had sex once, but with 2 guys at the same time. He has never even pretended to care about my past so I thought it wouldn't really matter. I realize I kind of played with words to make it seem like I had sex with only one guy after he asked "just one guy?" but I honestly didn't think much of it.

Then this happens:
>2 year anniversary comes up
>we're playing with each others' phones like we always do
>he's looking through my files and I'm looking through his
>suddenly he gets very serious
>silent for a minute
>looks at me and asks "is this you?"
>shows me my 4 year old sex tape with 2 guys

After that it's all a blur:
>he gets really angry
>throws the phone on the couch and storms out
>doesn't respond to my calls for days
>eventually picks up
>ask him if he's angry because I didn't tell him
>he says "I could've never imagined you doing something this disgusting. I would've rather seen you fuck a 100 different men over a 100 different days, but 2 guys at the same time?"
>tells me we're over
>hangs up
>haven't heard from him in 2 months

I just don't understand his reaction. What does that thing about a 100 guys mean? I barely have any sexual experience and he's freaking out because of 2 guys? Someone please make light of this for me, I'm losing my mind.
>>
>>17052318
It's really hard to believe you unless we see the video.
>>
>>17052318
Dont reply to this bait
>>
Get rekt whore. You reap what you sow.
>>
>>17052318
>saving a video like that
Your own fault. And I'd find that a dealbreaker too.

Having two partners sounds a lot better than a threesome.
>>
>>17052318
he's probably deulsional since seeing something like that

well, for me my exgf was raped with two guys at the same time, and when her sis called her a slut she went out and had sex with MUCH more men

she told me this, and i got over it. it takes a real man to do that WHY DID YOU BREAK UP WITH ME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA- anyway OP, wait a little longer and tell him how you got over it and wont do anything like that again

why was it saved on your phone???
>>
>>17052318
Honesty is the cornerstone of a lasting relationship and you violated that. If you want him back you better start begging.
>>
There's 2 aspects here.

First he's angry at you for lying.

Secondly he finds it hard to imagine you as someone who he deems is "like that". He holds you in high regard and sees someone who'd have a 3 way as something that a slut does. He can't cope with that feeling.

I don't know what you can really do about either to be honest. Lesson learned is always be honest and delete stuff with exs of your phone.
>>
>You lied to him
>you have a saved video of you having sex with other people who aren't him

You brought this on yourself.
>>
>>17052323
I didn't save it on purpose. One of the guys sent it via bluetooth and it was saved to my card, and I guess I put in the same card into my new phone at some point.
>>
>>17052324
>>17052334
See >>17052335
>>
>>17052339
Now justify lying.
>>
>>17052335
Show us so we can have a better understanding. Perhaps it's not that bad and your bf is over reacting.

Pls respond.
>>
>>17052335
Kek this is why I tell people to just be open, upfront, and honest about their past from the very beginning. Lying or hiding it will just come back to bite you in the ass 10 fold.
>>
>>17052340
I can't justify it. Honestly I can't. I should've corrected him but I didn't. I fucked that up.

But he doesn't even seem to care about that, so he threw away a perfectly good relationship over a 4 year old sex tape. It was literally the only sexual experience I've ever had. So why was it not a big when I told him 1? Why is it a big deal when it's 2? Why did he say that stuff about 100 guys in 100 days? What does that mean? Does he care so much that I had sex with 2 men at the same time?
>>
>>17052357
What were you doing in the video exactly?
>>
>>17052357

>So why was it not a big when I told him 1? Why is it a big deal when it's 2?
No idea. It isn't to me. But it was to him and that's all that mattered.
>Why did he say that stuff about 100 guys in 100 days? What does that mean?
No clue. His preference.
>Does he care so much that I had sex with 2 men at the same time?
Apparently so.
>>
>>17052357
>So why was it not a big when I told him 1?
People just have different values than your own and you have to deal with it. This was worth ending the relationship over for him. I'd guess that it was a huge deal that you lied to him, and kept up that lie for years.
>Why is it a big deal when it's 2?
It's not just that t was 2, it's that it was with two casual partners and it was filmed. He probably thought you had sex with only one guy within a relationship. It's completely different.
>Why did he say that stuff about 100 guys in 100 days? What does that mean?
I couldn't tell you. Maybe he meant exactly what he said or maybe it was an emotional outburst to try and hurt you.
>Does he care so much that I had sex with 2 men at the same time?
Obviously
>>
>>17052318

>just one guy
>yeah, just once

>just one guy
>yeah
>just once

when you say 'yeah' you are answering a question. other wise you'd say

>no, just once.

see why you are dumb?
>>
He's probably gotten the impression that you are/were a sexual deviant, seeing as a threeway is generally only between more experienced groups, I'm sure he's assumed there were many more guys leading up to that that you lied about as well, which is frankly a fair assumption.
>>
You can't expect a relationship without complete honesty...
>>
A: you lied
B: he is clearly insecure / prude

Move on.
>>
>>17052404
This. Sadly, most people on /adv/ will give the shitty advice of having a "don't ask don't tell" policy within relationships when it comes to your past.
>>
Shattering someone's image of you will kill any relationship unless they're a beta. He was forced to come to terms with the fact part of his image of you was broken and didn't like it. It also made him question what else you're lying about and he doesn't want to take that chance.

Next time either tell the truth or just refuse to answer.
>>
>17052393
I KNOW I TWISTED MY WORDS! But he said he's not angry about that. He just emphasized the 2 guy thing. I just don't understand.

>>17052398
I really did lose my virginity with those guys. I had masturbated a handful of times in my whole life before that event. I knew them for a while and we got along well so I just did it. I really never slept with anyone else.
>>
>>17052420
If it really was just the fact that it was with 2 guys, then that's just it. That's against his values and preferences and he doesn't want to date a girl like that, so that's his decision whether or not you feel the same way, agree, or understand. You need to move on and be honest next time so something like this doesn't happen again.
>>
>>17052318
That's hot. What positions?
>>
tell him you will find a girl for him to have the same experience

you + him + 3rd girl

Problem solved. Otherwise GTFO
>>
>>17052420
When you're 20+, you have to be upfront about things. You shouldn't have white lied about your past, relationships are built on trust, eventually he'd have to know, so why didn't you bring it up earlier in a more relaxed environment.
>>
>>17052420
Dude. You don't have to fucking convince us. You have to convince him.

I believe you that that was your first sexual experience, but can you see why he might not? You realize you're one in [some extremely large number] for losing your virginity in a fucking threesome?

Props for losing it in style, though. If you're going to do something I suppose you might as well not half-ass it.
>>
The relationship is probably not salvageable. His reaction sounded pretty extreme, even if you disagree with his mindset he's made the choice that you mistreated him and it will be difficult, if not impossible to convince him otherwise. Maybe you should just move on, and be honest next time. If the video is online already it's probably never going away, it may come up in unexpected ways in the future.

Don't dwell on the 100 guys comment too much, he probably wasn't thinking clearly when he said it. 1 on 1 sex shows that even if you were a slut you're somehow monogamous at least during sex. A threesome shows that you may be into sex with more than one person and that may make him feel insecure. The fact that it was recorded with your consent is also a factor. His image of you in his head was someone who doesn't do that kind of thing, and when you lied about it for 2 years that image was shattered.

>>17052398
This, when you lie people assume way worse things happened that you haven't told. To them that's just the one thing they found out about.

You'll be okay OP there's other fish in the sea.
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 225x225
>>17052446
>being spit-roasted is now losing your virginity "in style"

Oh if only OP's boyfriend felt that way
>>
>>17052436
I actually made this suggestion. He once admitted that he found my friend "decent-looking" (which I handled like an adult rather than storming out of the relationship like he did), but he still hung up when I asked him if he wanted to do that to get even.

Honestly I think it's more than reasonable of me to do that, and yet he still had the gal to act like he's the victim. We're in a relationship and I'm offering him the chance to sleep with another girl and do something a lot of people want to do. Yet he didn't accept it and still acts mad. So am I not at least TRYING to be the bigger person here?
>>
>>17052466

He was mad about you having a threesome so your solution was to have another threesome?
>>
>>17052475
My solution was to have a threesome for him despite being in a monogamous relationship. It was going to be a second girl.
>>
>>17052462
>even if you were a slut you're somehow monogamous at least during sex

eh...
>>
>>17052466
OP, that person was joking (or just an idiot).
You're not being the bigger person, you're being a pest. You contacting him with the proposition of a 3 way to "make up for it" probably made things even worse. It's over and you need to move on.
>>
>>17052478

Again, how is that a good solution? If he's mad at you for having a threesome then;

A. He probably doesn't want to be in one himself.
B. You taking part in another threesome just shows him you're still capable of doing it and probably like it.

You sealed your fate with that suggestion.
>>
I think having a threesome with him is a good solution.
She cant take back what she did, she gives him the awesome experience that every guy wants, and it turns it into a fair situation - they have both done it now.

If the guy doesnt want to have a threesome with her then this shit is definitely not salvageable.
>>
>>17052493
A threesome with 2 girls. If he's mad about me sleeping with 2 guys, then him sleeping with 2 girls should fix it, shouldn't it? Doesn't it balance things?
>>
>>17052318
If he's this bad about finding out about some shit you did before you even thought of getting together with him then you probably dodged a bullet.
>>
>>17052511
>
In my mind that would fix it.
Fair is fair.
Unless he has some hang up about threesomes, in which case hes never going to have one and never will accept that you had one. Pick a more open minded guy next time.
>>
>>17052511
A relationship is not about tit for tat, it's not a contract. Accept he does not want to be with you because of your actions. Lying hurt him more than the act even if he doesn't say or think so. You have a new life now.
>>
>>17052511
Toppest of keks. Im pretty convinced you're a troll, but just incase you're not, think about this scenario:

He cheated on you and you found out.
You break up with him.
He offers to let you "cheat on him" with another guy so that everything will be "evened out" and you can make up.

See why that doesn't work? He's not mad that you had a 3-some because he didn't get to have one. He probably thinks 3-somes in general are disgusting, and that's why he doesn't want to date someone who has had one nor have one himself.
>>
>>17052529

Relationships are about being fair to eachother, and this is a fair solution.
>>
>>17052532

cheating on someone is different that having sexual experience before the relationship.

IF this guy had had a threesome himself before the relationship, then this wouldn't bother him - or at least it wouldnt be ethically fair for him to let this bother him.
Unfortunately this guy is close minded and is also missing out on quite an opportunity.
>>
>>17052536
You can justify it to yourself all you like but he doesn't think like you and you aren't thinking about him. You want to be in this relationship and he doesn't anymore, you are not good for him nor what he wants.. He doesn't think that your threeway proposiion is fair, he didn't think you lying was fair and maybe he never would have dated you in the first place because of his hang up with threesomes. You'll never know. All you need to know is its over
>>
>>17052318

This is terrible b8
>>
date a more open minded guy next time, this guy sounds like quite a neckbeard.
>>
>>17052536

Relationships are about trust dumbass. He doesn't trust you, no relationship
>>
File: Screenshot_20160419-105259.png (837 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160419-105259.png
837 KB, 2560x1440
If I were your ex-boyfriend, I would have accepted the threesome, jizzed on your face, gather my clothes and storm outside of the bedroom, but right after I open 12 inches of the door, I would look back and say, "Now we're even," and walk the fuck out and never contact you again.
>>
>>17052318
>I barely have any sexual experience and he's freaking out because of 2 guys?

While that in itself would be rather silly: Girl, you have LIED to him. That is the main problem.

And you liked your past before him enough that you kept sex tapes of it, putting him in a position where he most likely feels he didn't really satisfy you (otherwise, why keep it). That is the secondary problem.
>>
>>17052318
And the saga continues. Have you been having fun writing these threads, OP? First from the boyfriends perspective and now from the girlfriends perspective. Quality entertainment but you tipped your hand much too early.
>>
>>17052555
He's actually pretty handsome and has muscle etc, but he has always had hangups about girls acting sexual. Like when we would watch those videos about girls flashing at parties/concerts I would say: "do you think that's fun?" and he'd get very serious and stare at me and say: "no, women who ask for attention like that disgust me". I always just smiled when he said this, I never thought he would be this uptight.
>>
if this is a relationship ending trust issue than this guy is going to have some serious troubles in the real world. This is a minor white lie compared to the shit that happens in most relationships. Good luck
>>
>>17052542
Of fucking course cheating isn't the same as having prior sexual experience. I didn't think I'd need to "inb4" something so obvious.

The point is about VALUES. Most people value monogamy and therefor cheating would be a deal-breaker. If the cheater proposed to "make up for it" by allowing them a free pass to cheat once too, most people would instead be disgusted and offended. Why? Because they aren't mad at the cheating because they felt they were missing out, they are mad at the cheating because they wanted monogamy between themselves and their partner. So a proposed "free pass" to make things "fair and equal" would only do the opposite of what they wanted all along, which is monogamy.

It's the EXACT SAME for OP's ex-boyfriend. He VALUES monogamy and is very against group sex. Therefor he wanted a girlfriend who has not and would not have group sex, and obviously he also holds the same values for himself. He isn't mad at her for having the threesome because he didn't get to have one. So offering him a threesome is pants-on-head retarded. Obviously that's going to make him feel even more disgusted and offended.
>>
>>17052572
First time ever posting on /adv/, and first time posting on 4chan in a year.
>>
Don't think for one moment I believe that threesome was the first for you... As someone said earlier, it's either one in a million or one in a chain of many. I suspect the latter - as will he!

Also.. For the future.. Please bear in mind that you cannot bargain away a lie. Even if you paid him a million moneys, the lie is still there as strong and ugly as ever.
>>
>>17052578
Sure sure of course. It's totally not a coincidence that a raging dude has posted multiple times about his girlfriend making a video of her getting fucked by two guys. No, please. Continue on with your charade. I want to see how it plays out.
>>
>>17052357
>But he doesn't even seem to care about that, so he threw away a perfectly good relationship over a 4 year old sex tape.
He endet it over a lie.

>It was literally the only sexual experience I've ever had.
Do you realize how hard it is to believe that. Your deflowering was in a threesome? Why? How?

Are you sure you aren't lying again, to us and yourself?

"No, no, no, I am not a whore".
>>
>>17052581
It was my first time. It lasted several hours and we did a lot of foreplay beforehand, took a lot of breaks, etc. They were gentle with me so I did what we both wanted. If I'm one in a million then ok, but I don't think people should get so mad about these kinds of things. I don't know how many girls he has banged and if he had orgies every day I wouldn't care. Him being mad is just ridiculous.
>>
>>17052478
I think this is bait.

Or you'd have to be dumb as fuck to bribe the other person with sex.
>>
>>17052542
thing is you had that threesome BEFORE you were dating him. it's a matter of trust that you ruined. if you let him have a threesome or whatever he'd literally be sharing his love with another woman.
>>
File: 1377590880973.jpg (47 KB, 618x342) Image search: [Google]
1377590880973.jpg
47 KB, 618x342
>>17052318

>I just don't understand his reaction.

>Someone please make light of this for me

Your boyfriend is a code, find a new one.

I mean, I would be taken aback a little seeing it happen before my eyes but he just throws away a 2 year relationship because of this?

Its weird because this entire thread is calling you a slut and a whore but they would worship any guy who has video of himself fucking 2 girls at the same time.

You did some weird shit and then grew up and your boyfriend doesn't have the mental capacity or foresight to get over it. Not your problem. Either he can accept the things he cannot change or he'll be pissed off forever about some shit you did half a decade ago.

Like I said, your boyfriend is a fuckhead. His reaction was knee-jerk and over the top but he deserved at least that but for him to ignore you for after 2 years of other problem free dating that means he's still a child. Move on.
>>
>>17052318
>but I never imagined I would be one of them
well if you hadn't fucked two dudes at once you would never have. So that video is out there for others to view and like now it will pop up again
>>
>>17052478
>My solution was to have a threesome for him despite being in a monogamous relationship.

His problem was your sexual immorality.

You propose him to cheat to solve that.
Yeah, nope. The guy was right to leave you.
>>
>>17052599
>would worship any guy who has video of himself fucking 2 girls at the same time.

Nope try again.
>>
>>17052599
I really doubt you're beta/cuck enough to not completely care.

If your gf tells you "I've only had sex with one guy before" and you find a video of her getting spitroasted for hours like the OP, then you better at least feel *something*.
>>
File: 1394658266847.gif (551 KB, 245x220) Image search: [Google]
1394658266847.gif
551 KB, 245x220
>>17052611

>Nope try again.

u serious?
>>
>>17052420
>I really never slept with anyone else.
What exactly does this mean. Sounds like you are mincing words again. Either you had sex with other people or you didn't. really never? really
>>
>>17052617
i had to deal with the fact that my exgf was raped by 2 guys and also had multiple dudes afterwards, all it took from her was reaffirmation that she's not the same kind of person anymore.
>>
>>17052610

>His problem was your sexual immorality.

Oh jesus. Reverend 4chan come here from his Ivory Mom's Basement Tower to tell us about the morality of sex. You can take your sexual morals and stick them up your ass.

You sound like a fucking idiot. SEXUAL IMMORALITY? Give me a fucking break, dude.
>>
>>17052621
Yep. Surprise, you can't dismiss everyone who holds different opinions that you as hypocrites.
>>
>>17052335
are you still friends with the two guys? I can bet you the guys have shared that video with others as well.
>>
>>17052631
>SEXUAL IMMORALITY? Give me a fucking break, dude.

That is what her BF most likely believes, so where is the problem with pointing it out?

He won't come back, with his view of threesomes as sexually immoral.

OP should move on.
>>
>people have different values, morals, opinions, beliefs, and preferences that make them incompatible for relationships??

I know, OP. So shocking and hard to understand.
>>
>>17052617
agree anon. Had sex once implies something very tame compared to fucking two men at once.
>>
>>17052318
hahahaha. which of the two guys got to take your virginity. They play rock, paper, scissors to see who went first?
>>
>>17052643
All of this.
>>
>>17052661
Kek. I wanna know too who put it first in the juicy and willing whore ...
>>
>>17052318
ok would YOU be pissed off he had a old video of him and 2 girls at the same time?
of course you would, then you would have told him to delete it.
he now thinks you are a whore. and you lied to him about it for how long? you broke his trust.
>>
>>17052624
Yes, really never. As in I have really (seriously) never had sex with other people. There has been no person beyond those two guys that I had one encounter with. That's it.
>>
>>17052634
No and I don't think they did. My face isn't very visible either (there wasn't a lot of light and most of the video was from the back angle). I don't think I'd really care if they shared it. I think the only reason my bf recognized me is because it was on my phone and my hair/body shape is the same as it was back then.
>>
>>17052893
I wouldn't care one bit.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (8 KB, 189x267) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
8 KB, 189x267
>OP causing anal troubles to asshurt virgins

Gj
>>
File: 1338797011275.jpg (19 KB, 277x400) Image search: [Google]
1338797011275.jpg
19 KB, 277x400
>>17052670
You write like those smelly poo in loos who comment under Pornhub video

>MMMMM YES BABY VERY HORNY AND BEAUTIFUL MY SKYPE IS PAJEETPOO.LOO YOU GIVE ME PUSSY YES
>>
>>17052318

You're a stupid fucking slut.

Now since /adv/ and 4chan in general has a weird hatred against men, I know that more replies will roll in telling you that nothing is your fault and that your ex bf should apologize to you.

But just know that you are, in fact, a stupid, immoral slut. Alright?
>>
File: 1455299702986.png (347 KB, 725x664) Image search: [Google]
1455299702986.png
347 KB, 725x664
>>17053046
>mad
>>
>>17053060

Yes.

OP's ex bf should have thrown the phone at her face instead of on the couch.
>>
>>17052318
That is the one of the worse reasonable things a guy can see and by reasonable I mean like his dad or some degro troll fucking you
>>
>>17053008
Of course you wouldn't now because you had a threesome and have a different perspective. Had you never had a threesome and didn't view it as normal sexual behavior you would be hurt if you discovered it in your ex bf's past.
>>
>>17052318
Every time i read these stories i can't tell whether they're bait or real
Where do you femanons even find these guys, trailer parks?
And how do you randomly decide one day "hey, i want to lose my virginity on tape getting spit-roasted from both ends?
>>
>>17053002
that is pretty trusting of you to believe they don't have the video. People take videos to watch them not delete them. You better give them a call and confirm.
>>
1. You lied to him.

2. You had the video on your phone, from his perspective you might as well have been fapping to it while in the relationship, after all why the heck would you have something like that on your phone? No excuse you could invent would be reasonable.

3. You were spitroasted, that's pretty gross for a lot of people.

4. How can you prove to him you didn't do a bunch of other gross things with guys? What if you were gangbanged? How can he believe you didn't do anything else after you lied?

Honestly, being spitroasted is kinda bad, lying about it makes it worse, and owning a video of it on top of everything else makes it a dealbreaker.
>>
>>17053277
>Honestly, being spitroasted is kinda bad, lying about it makes it worse, and owning a video of it on top of everything else makes it a dealbreaker.

Fucking and sucking one guy is just being half-spit roasted.

Literally every girl you date has put dick in their pussy and mouth, so why does more participants in a single moment make it worse?
>>
>>17052318
Saged
>>
>>17053298

I'm not making excuses for finding it disgusting, it's just how I feel about it, as do many others.
>>
>>17053325
>2007

Are you a time traveler?
>>
>>17053237

Western society is extremely degenerate. The Internet is a reflection of what people have become. Women have a special role to play in all this - they had a choice whether to reject the degeneracy or go along with it. Women chose degeneracy.
>>
>>17053328
So much this. Emotions overall aren't rational. Just like how OP had a threesome for no other reason than "she wanted to and it felt right", her boyfriend left her because of it because "he wanted to and it felt right".

>>17053329
Sage still works. I'm doing it right now.
>>
>>17053298

>how is being degenerate bad?
>being spit roasted is only half degenerate so it's ok
>everyone else is doing it so it's ok tee hee XD

Fucking enablers.
>>
>losing your virginity in a threesome

fucking disgusting

I hate reading these threads, it makes me wonder if my GF has tried to pull some kind of shit like this on me.

Fucking women man, act like there aint nothing wrong with being a slut but do everything possible to hide that fact.

>b-but we do it because of how guys react! you force us to lie, it's not my fault I was a gigantic slut knowing most men who are serious dislike that, it's always the guys fault! how dare he dislike my actions!
>>
>>17053481
I didn't say it was okay in some ad populum.

I said that its the norm so complaining about when it happens in 2v1 is kind of retarded and hypocritical.
>>
You don't even know how funny this is. You got what you fucking deserved. Stay blown the fuck out, just like your raggedy vagina.
>>
>>17053542
This guy gets it.
>>
>>17053693
he probably doesn't. IF he did, he wouldnt be on 4chan complaining.
>>
>>17052323
Yeah for sure. But hey, if you're going to do that I wont judge, just don't let anyone video tape it.
>>
Better to have told the truth than for him to find out later. I've tried twisting my words to try to win both, it doesn't work.
>>
Is it seriously that fucking hard to accept that you are not entitled to anyone's approval of your sex life?
>>
>>17053839
For women, they can't handle their sexual life being questioned, regardless of the fact that men eternally have had theirs questioned as well.

Even if you married your daughter and fucked your woman-slaves in the bible, if you fuck another guy's wife you're sinning and a terrible person.

Guys still had sexual regulations through history and the new breed of feminist dribbled women and men out there forget what the past was, because they're very neatly exposed to a bunch of propaganda that ignores nuance and complexity in the sex and social lives of both genders throughout history.

distractify.com/sex-relationships/2016/04/18/angry-shaved-legs-girl?utm_content=inf_4_53_2&tse_id=INF_8d3dbca3290a4b889a28a15e7273d2a8
>>
>>17052412
This so much. This.

Yeah, you lied to him. But at the same time I think he overreacted too much.

Why did you got that video saved on your phone? you forgot you had it lying around there?

And jesus fucking christ, why looking into each other's phones? why is that even a thing? thats intrusive as fuck
>>
>>17053839

Women in western society are incredibly entitled.

I notice with the younger people that guys are always expected to submit to women, and guys are not really allowed to have standards. So when someone like me tells a woman they are wrong, especially on the Internet, I get a lot of anger for it.

This is what happens when you raise women to think they are better than guys, yet at the same time telling people that women are "oppressed". It creates a very lopsided situation since guys are expected to be chivalrous and comply with feminism while women just sit there and complain about their non-existent oppression.
>>
Relationships are based on trust.
If you had been honest to him from the very beginning this wouldn't have happen (maybe).
He basically feels that everything about your relationship has been a lie and you have been playing him as a fool.

That said. You are a whore.
Why would you even keep that in your phone?
Care to share? ;)
>>
>>17053900
>Why would you even keep that in your phone?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cQh1ccqu8M
>>
So I think OP must be a troll so no comment there, but have some advice to ask of my own

my gf has had multiple threesomes in the past, except with 2 girls and a guy. With different partners. That in itself doesn't bother me. Now she's with me and she mentioned it's her fantasy. So I'm pretty happy when she starts setting the gears in motion to initiate things when all of a sudden she puts the brakes on and says actually it's never gonna happen with her and that I should find someone else if that's what I want.

Now I could find someone else but it's not the point. The point is I can't get over the fact she and her friend were servicing chad's dong together and slobbering over each others pussies giving him the time of his life, now I'm stuck with a boring frumpy grill who won't treat me like a king despite claiming she loves me. I'm struggling atm to see her as "mine" and even though she's a top notch girl in alot of ways this is a real roadblock to me ever wanting to settle with her.

Is it wrong of me to give her an ultimatum- have a 3way with me or we're over?
bearing in mind I wouldn't usually expect that, it's just that not only has she done it with past partners but it's something she initially promised then backed out on.
>>
>>17053967
>I'm cuck
ew dude.
Have some self-respect ffs.
>>
>>17053967
what you should do is give her the ultimatum, have a threesome, taped and then dump the little bitch.
>>
File: 1457415207595.png (260 KB, 693x413) Image search: [Google]
1457415207595.png
260 KB, 693x413
>>17052318
>I just don't understand his reaction. What does that thing about a 100 guys mean? I barely have any sexual experience and he's freaking out because of 2 guys?
> Someone please make light of this for me, I'm losing my mind.

Well, for one, you weren't totally honest about your sexual history to him in the beginning. That's the first strike. Strike two is the fact that in his mind he no longer has a "clean" girl after discovering that you got stuffed like Chinese finger cuffs. For guys that aren't beta cucks,they usually prefer monogamous girls who don't act like a slag on Friday night.

You should of been straight up to him about it in the beginning, anytime girls omit a slutty past like that they KNOW there is a chance their dude is gonna head for the hills if word gets out about it.
>>
>>17053980
How am I a cuck though?
We're talking about her another girl and me. She asked her best friend to suck my dick with her but her friend said it was too weird. She points out girls in the bar and tells me to imagine both of them on their knees like good girls and a bunch of other stuff. I'm not exactly watching her get railed by another man so I don't feel cucked here

unless you mean because I'm still with her after she has a sexual history or haven't dumped here because of her refusal to do it with me. The main reason I haven't is because I think she'll come round to doing it. I'm just asking whether it's a dick move to straight up give her a proposition
>>
>>17053988
I agree on the first two parts..seems like a good idea but I only want to dump her if I can't get the threesome. I mean otherwise I'm happy with her as it is aside from this issue, and I wouldn't be complaining if she was bringing home girls every so often to play with
>>
File: clerks-1994-brian-o-halloran.png (258 KB, 796x447) Image search: [Google]
clerks-1994-brian-o-halloran.png
258 KB, 796x447
>>17052318
In his mind it felt like you sucked 37 dicks
>>
>>17054016
i bet the other guy didn't need to ask for it.
>>
>>17052599
>Its weird because this entire thread is calling you a slut and a whore but they would worship any guy who has video of himself fucking 2 girls at the same time.

>every guy in this thread is the same

You can fuck right off with that. I don't support that shit either, as oversexed as people are today
>>
>>17054047
Do you know that porn and wife swapping existed in the 1920s?

Do you know that old pre-greek/pre-roman festivals involved practically entire towns having one large orgy, regardless of family affiliation or age?

Humanity hasn't gotten worse about sexuality or violence. Humanity has gotten more restricted on both accounts.
>>
>>17054044
Yeah I bet too. I called her out on it before asked why they got the best of her and I'm stuck with how she is now and she said srry a bunch of times and she'll try and give me the best version of herself. She told me I can go and do it with these 2 other girls and she won't be mad which is cool but not what I want.

Someone else said it's because she didn't care about her past partners as much, she never wanted a serious relationship with them so she was down for experimentation but with me maybe she's got more serious, or that she is ashamed of her past 'easyness'/promiscuity and wants a fresh start something long term not based on casual sex...not sure if I'm buying that or it's just a cop out codeword for she slutted it up in college and now she wants to act all virgiinal
>>
so first of monogamy is a lie
second, 2 guys? you lost your V card to 2 guys?
you know that means you are basically being used, that is just not a lady like thing to do, especially for your v card, this guy is right to break up with you, go get pounded by a group of black guys whore
>>
>>17053967
>She's cool with getting nuts busted on hers and her bffs face from some dude
>isn't cool with having a threesome with the man she's actually with

I would have dropped that bitch like a bad habit. How the fuck is she NOW not cool with it? Just fuck her a few more times and leave her.

>>17054044
Kek
>>
>>17054030
in a row?
>>
>>17052419
this so hard its fucking blowing
>>
>>17052466
>(which I handled like an adult rather than storming out of the relationship like he did)
is not at all the same as
>shows me my 4 year old sex tape with 2 guys
You cant be saved from the stupidity growing in your brain, at this point im only here to read others comments
>>
>>17054069
begging for it won't ever work out at all my man.

forcing/guilting her into doing something she's so firmly against now will just make the experience sour and it will never be as amazing and enjoyable as her first time. like you said, you will not be getting her best. she's got to come to the conclusion herself without being pressure.

but to be honest man, she likely never will. women don't just "decide to be all virginal". their sex drives literally die down as they get older and they genuinely don't want to do the crazy shit they did when they were young. i can't remember the research, but there was a study showing that women just become a lot less kinky as they get older. there's always exceptions but the idea that they're holding out on being deviants because you're not a Chad, is pretty wrong.

you've got to either deal with never getting a threesome or move on to a younger chick. you have the right to experiment too man, and you shouldn't feel guilty about leaving for that reason. you only live once, and you should have the chance to indulge your fantasy with someone who shares it.
>>
>>17052318
Honestly, he did the right thing. I'd leave you just as fast.
>>
>>17052357
I would have done what he did too. Take responsibility. If you are gonna do that shit don't expect to have normal healthy relationships, you marked yourself to a life of meaningless hookups, sorry.
>>
>>17054075
I know, that's how I feel about it dude. I'm just wondering whether there's more to it. Sometimes it's difficult to tell when you're in a situation you need some real outside perspective to let you know whats up.

>>17054154
Interesting perspective. She has mentioned her sex drive had died down. I guess that's true.

I think also tying in with what you're saying part of what made it fun for her was knowing it was totally casual. So she'll never get that with me because she actually wants a future. I don't really care if it's fun for her or not frankly (I'm sure it won't be that good because they'll she's insecure and jealous) or whether she decides to split afterwards as a result of said jealousy because that's her own problem I can't fix. Might sound quite selfish but I can never control her jealousy that's something she'll have to fix. I just feel if she managed it in the past she can manage it again.

.I guess I'll try and let her ease into it of her own accord. She knows that It's what I want and she already knows I can find someone else to do it, in fact she's sure it's going to happen eventually anyway that she tried to push me into doing it with someone else and said I have a week to do it but I can't wait and do it years later because it will hurt her too much if we do it later on in the relationship because it's getting more serious and she's falling harder. I said I don't want to do it with anyone else I want to do it with her (which is true) but I don't think she appreciates the important thing isn't a threesome in general it's a threesome with her, because it's like marking your property. right now some other guy has marked her, and she'll never be mine if I don't get the same from her. I can't imagine ever settling down with her unless it happens. She thinks I can just go with someone else and get it over with and I don't think she gets that I have a real problem not getting it from her.
>>
>>17052357
>have had other boyfriends that you got intimate with before meeting him
This is acceptable

>fuck 2 probably giant dicked assholes that probably looked better than him who didn't have to listen to your problems or help you like he did in order for you to let him fuk you. They got their orgasm and got out easy because they were bigger/taller/richer than him and you fucking recorded it.

You 100% absolutely deserved him leaving you.
>>
>>17052318
Were they black? I'm not trying to bait, I'm serious that could have something to do with it
>>
Man, most of the people here are complete assholes.

First of all, delete that fucking video from your phone, for goodness sake.

Then accept that your boyfriend can't handle your past, that most guys (clear evidence in this thread) won't be able to, and take it as a lost cause.

Finally, let it go, move the fuck on. Don't lie about it, but don't talk about it either. It's done and dead now. It doesn't have to be a part of your present life. People can change, when they really want to.
>>
>>17054222
I wouldn't accept it either but he's right

Delete it, move on, don't do it again. You can't change what happened, most men would not accept that unless maybe you showed alot of remourse for you being young and stupid.
>>
>>17054207
Topkek. If you told her that at all, no wonder she doesn't want to have a threesome with you. Your entire reason is because you feel insecure. Nothing about wanting to be close, or wanting a connection, or even caring whether or not she likes it.
>>
>>17053967
I actually broke up with a girl cause she did anal with her ex, but wouldnt do anal with me because I was "too big"
>>
>>17054222

No, most people here are simply talking to OP the way guys regularly talk to each other on the Internet. Women are rude to guys on the Internet all the time.

No need for you to put pussy on a pedestal, chap. This is 4chan and women need guys to be rude to them so they can hear the truth.
>>
>>17052629
>all it took from her was reaffirmation that she's not the same kind of person anymore.
Then you're a naive, gullible idiot
People don't change in any significant capacity
>>
If you're going to lie on the internet, you could at least make up believable stories. Shit like this does now happen.
>>
File: 1459904065494.png (320 KB, 374x500) Image search: [Google]
1459904065494.png
320 KB, 374x500
>lied about sexual past
>did something only people with sexual experience do

I can understand why he has no trust. If I was in his position I'd think you were at best as retarded as the women who think anal is a virginity loophole, and likely assume there was more you were hiding.

>>17052599
>You did some weird shit and then grew up and your boyfriend doesn't have the mental capacity or foresight to get over it.
She willfully lied. There was no trust afterwards. If you want it to just be about her having a threesome you can lie to yourself too I guess.
>>
>>17052318
Let's put it this way: how would you feel if you were in his position, honestly?

After four years of what you thought was the truth, it suddenly comes crashing down around you. The girl you thought you was with wasn't even what you thought she was, now you're lost and have no idea what to believe. Did anything she say even hold meaning?

That's probably some things that have run through his mind, but I'd say after this long without you two fixing things - it's over, and you need to begin to move on.
>>
>>17052357
>Whats the dif between 1 and 2? or 1000 in a bukkake scene? what's the dif /adv/ ?
Inner slut coming out. The difference is that you're a whore
>>
>>17054731
>. If I was in his position I'd think you were at best as retarded as the women who think anal is a virginity loophole, and likely assume there was more you were hiding.

Exactly, because virginity is a myth created by religious groups.
>>
OP, why didn't you continue having sex with the two guys? Are you still friends with them? Does your now ex know them? Did they propose you to continue having sex after that time?
>>
>>17055614
Hi! Sorry, I was at work and I didn't want to go on 4chan in case they were monitoring me.

Anyway, none of us had any interest anymore. They weren't friends in the first place, more like acquaintances, and we parted ways after it was done. Honestly they were pretty distant the morning after even though they were really sweet and playful when I fell asleep in bed with them.

My boyfriend (I don't want to call him ex yet) doesn't know them at all. Their faces aren't even visible in the video because it was kinda dark and the camera was crappy.
>>
>>17055921
>more like acquaintances
OP that actually makes it worse. You lost your virginity during a threesome with guys you barely knew but filmed it. Why in fuck would you film it?
>>
>>17055578
>virginity is a myth created by religious groups.

Sure thing, bub. Virgin girls and guys are a myth.
>>
>>17055921
>Honestly they were pretty distant the morning after

Well, they had already used you and it's not like you're gf material.
>>
>>17055921
You do realize OP that most people lose their virginity one on one and preferably with someone they care about? You went 0-60 first time out.
>>
>>17055921
>(I don't want to call him ex yet)
>after not hearing about him for 2 months

Lol
>>
>>17052318
>Honestly they were pretty distant the morning after
Hahahahaha, they just wanted you gone.
>>
>>17052318
Your boyfriend sounds like a sexually-insecure prude, but what the fuck were you doing with a video of yourself getting double-teamed saved to your cell phone?
>>
>>17056021
I explained this before: I didn't take the video, they did, and they sent it to me. I then accidentally used the same memory card in my new phone.

They started the camera before the "first penetration". Maybe they just wanted to deflower me on tape, I don't know. The weird thing is that I only have about 90 seconds worth of video, of more than half an hour after I lost my virginity. Either they cut it out or the camera malfunctioned, I don't know. Maybe they cut out the part where their faces were visible?
>>
>>17056038
why did you let them film it? how many times have you watched you lose your virginity?

did you ever wonder what they did with the video? it is likely out there somewhere and just like this time may bite you again.
>>
How long have you been dating?
Where did you meet your bf?
How old are you two?
>>
>>17056063
They just did and I just let them. I didn't think anything of it. I thought nothing would come of it.

I don't know what they did with the video but I googled myself and them, and I can't find anything. If they put the same video they sent me on the internet, it wouldn't matter. My face isn't visible.
>>
>>17056211
>I didn't think anything of it. I thought nothing would come of it.
You're so naive that it's almost endearing.

>I googled myself and them, and I can't find anything
That's not how these things work. They're not going to post the video with your name on it. It's going to be "Teen virgin gets spitroasted" or something. Like somebody else said earlier, people don't film sex tapes for nothing. There's a really good chance that this video is floating around on the internet somewhere. You might hear about it again, or you might not. Either way, I wouldn't recommend allowing yourself to be filmed during sex again.

Also, stop pining over your ex-boyfriend, because after two months without contact that's exactly what he is whether you want to admit it or not. Move on with your life and learn from this experience.
>>
>>17056211
you realize you were nothing more to them than entertainment and they showed all their friends and had a good laugh about the silly ass virgin that fucked them both
>>
>>17052480
Not saying I agree with that, just that's how I am trying to understand the ex's thought process.

To some people there is a difference between having sex with one person multiple times than multiple people one time.
>>
>>17056021
>Your boyfriend sounds like a sexually-insecure prude
KEK
where do these sluts come from
>>
>>17056272
Why can't you bitter virgins stay in /r9k/?
>>
>>17056277
:))) I wish I were a wizard too but do you think this knee jerk reaction (anyone accusing you of being a slut must be a virgin) is really gonna make you look better ? I find this pattern really funny, is all. No need for hostility.
t. former slut
>>
>>17056272
I really wish /adv/ hadn't been infested by leakage from the containment board.
>>
File: what's up you meme-loving fuck.png (941 KB, 854x640) Image search: [Google]
what's up you meme-loving fuck.png
941 KB, 854x640
>>17056272
>>17056291
>KEK
>:)))
>wizard
>I'm not upset, I just think this is funny!
>t. [name]
>>
>>17056277
come on anon. I've been around but know only one girl that lost her virginity to multiple guys and she was a drunk mess and fucked 4 one night. I think for OP's ex fucking 2 and filmed it was not what he expected and understand it was a shock. She told him she fucked before and no problem and likely had she had more partners he would have learned to accept that too. Again not a prude and understand people do fuck and I prefer not to know but even it seems at best out of the ordinary for her first sexual experience with a live body.
>>
>>17056296
It's largely because of the new /r9k/ sticky. It tells posters to go to /adv/. And they do.
>>
File: 1444633930933.png (75 KB, 348x301) Image search: [Google]
1444633930933.png
75 KB, 348x301
>>17056296
this place is becoming a containment board, for a different type of shitposters.
See, when people stopped using reason, and immediately go to the virginity r9k insult on anyone disagree with their lifestyle. Regardless of I come from, I am baffled as an observer.
>>
>>17056318
Well, that's just it. This whole board has just become one big shitshow with one side screaming "SLUT!" in reaction to everything and the other side screaming "VIRGIN!" in response, while actual valid advice and insight gets drowned out if it's even given at all.
>>
>>17056318
Nice try in justifying your shitposting. These "LOL SLUT WHORE" posts directed to any girl who isn't a pure virgin should stay on /r9k/. Nobody on /adv/ wants them.
>>
>>17056326
Truth hurts doesn't it?
Just learn to take responsibility for your actions. Women have it so easy.
>>
>>17056326
>>17056324
>These "LOL SLUT WHORE" posts directed to any girl who isn't a pure virgin

Don't exaggerate, I merely directed it to people who consider OP's bf prude and sexually insecure.
How is having a reaction like OP's bf (after watching his 2 years gf in a threesome the type you see on amateur porn sites) prude and insecure ?
You fail to see from his perspective, because after breaking that image that she built here
>he asks: "really? just one guy?"
>reply "yeah just once"
whatever she said doesn't sound so honest anymore.
For all he knows OP is probably lying about everything else. And most importantly, this is narrated by OP, who thinks he is the issue :)) I hope you see the circularity in whatever your reasoning is.

Plus I didn't know that sluts get offended for being called slut ? I thought it's like a badge of pride ? be proud of who you are.
>>
>>17056349
>useless judgmental commentary coming from someone who is obviously bitter
>"Quit shitposting."
>"LOL TRUTH HURTS HUH?"
>>
>>17056349
Could you make it any more obvious that you are, in fact, one of these bitter virgins? Why can't you stay on your own board?

In case you didn't notice, the board's name is /adv/ice. What advice are you giving or asking? Oh, you're just shitposting? Well then go away.
>>
>>17056358
>>17056366

that's the 65th IP in this thread, you guys are too retarded to have a civil discussion with anyone, sorry.
>>
>>17052318

(If not bait)
I think it had more of the fact that you lied and you said only said once with one guy. If you lied about that, what makes him think you're not lying about anything else.. You're a red flag.
>>
>>17056426
So then did he lie about it not being about the lie? He told me it was solely about the threesome. Why couldn't he just say that the lie hurt him and removed his trust?
>>
>>17056439
Yep, he most definitely lied to you, this whole situation is his fault, and you can do much better without him in your life, so do not contact him again.

There, problem solved.
/thread
>>
>>17056439
Because he's a huge faggot. I think that's already been established without a doubt.
>>
>>17056439
Do be stupid OP. It is about the lie and the threesome and the video. Rightly or wrongly he will not come back but I don't understand why you cannot understand losing your virginity during a threesome on video is not the path most people take and why its a shock to him.

You're in make believe land and encourage you to ask females you know about their first time and bet you don't get a single threesome.
>>
>>17056439
do you want /adv/ to tell you that he is at fault for leaving you like that ? why do you need these rationalizations when the relationship is already over ? is it that important to discuss who is wrong and who is wronger ? I mean, who knows what exactly did he tell you and the context in which he did but yourself ? Do you need to hear angry bitter people on the internet who couldn't form a coherent argument calling him names to feel better ?
You might feel good for awhile with this hugbox but I doubt that would help your next relationship.
>>
>>17056426

>(if not bait)
>if not

Welcome to 4chan
>>
>>17056480
I didn't think about it back then, but I know now. It still shouldn't matter. I wouldn't care if he had sex with 2 girls for his first time, or 50 for that matter. All I care about is that he's with me. So I just can't wrap my head around it. What's wrong with enjoying your body in a different way than conventional?
>>
>>17056507
>So I just can't wrap my head around it. What's wrong with enjoying your body in a different way than conventional?
Nothing, just that people are different, you should also accept him for being different from you, big girl.
>>
>>17056507
nothing is wrong with it OP but you have a very different point of reference for your first time than your ex does. Again most people crawl, walk then run but you jump in full speed. While plenty of people do participate in threesomes at some point many more do not. Again I'm not saying it is wrong but it is not for everyone.
>>
>>17052318
Your sex life before meeting him is your business. Unless that video was from 4 days ago he has nothing to complain about.
>>
>>17056038
Did they do DP?
>>
>>17056566
Even if they did the video was cut short so it is left to how much you and OP's bf trust her ayy
>>
>>17056571
No i was just curious.
>>
>>17056543

absolutely he has, if this is a deal breaker to him, he is in total right to break up with her, peroid.

i'm not saying that she is whore for doing a threesome, the worst part is that she lied about it, maybe if in her next attempt of a relationship she be honest, things might work better for her
>>
>>17056579
You see this catch-22 often on /adv/.

>lie to bf about sexual past so he won't freak out, get found out later, bf dumps her for lying

or

>tell truth to bf about sexual past, he freaks out, bf dumps her

The only way to win is to not date insecure manchildren.
>>
>>17056616
Or not a to be a whore? Don't you realize that blaming men for all your problems and refusing to acknowledge that you, too, have to take care in order to attract a mate is precisely the issue here?

Or are women so used to having everything handed to them on a silver platter that they are this oblivious?
>>
>>17056628
NO ANON, NO. Men who have preferences and standards are men-children.
>>
>>17056616
let's not be irrational about this, explain precisely why OP's bf is an insecure manchild in this context, and why people who aren't insecure manchildren will be able to look past your dilemma regardless of what you did ?
I think both sides get hurt and depends on the extent of the deed and you have to accept there might be cases where nothing could be fixed.
>>
>>17056628
>whore

There's that /r9k/ word again. Using it to mean "a girl who has had sex with someone who isn't me."
>>
>>17056661
The problem with you is that you don't seem able to tell having sex and promiscuity. According to you it's the same thing.
>>
>>17056661
Not that anon but I doubt he meant it that way. My gf have 5 sexual partners and no one calls her a whore, while OP has sex with (possibly) 3 dudes and already many people including her bf have problem with it. The context matters a lot.
>>
>>17056673

They have a problem because they can't get laid for shit, they blame people for they being sexually frustrated or hadn't the fun that they partners had in the past, any of those /r9k/ puritans would have a threesome in an eye blink if the opportunity was given, men don't deny pussy for shit.

>source: a 4channer who actually have sex.
>>
>>17056711
I sense some kind of projection here, that if you weren't able to get laid, that you would be in the ranks of these supposed people, basically holding others to your own standard.

How hard is it to comprehend that there are men who disagree with a girl getting double teamed, losing her virginity in the process while also having it recorded who have no issues with getting laid?

You are complicating a simple issue, some men get disgusted by such actions, it is literally as simple as that.

>source, another anon who actually gets sex and is currently laying next to his GF who is reading this
>>
>>17056711
I'm a guy and I'd love to fuck a hundred chicks, but I would never be able to to love a girl who fucked more than a handful of guys, especially if it was casual sex. So here's a dilemma:
>fuck a shitload of women
>still desire a sexually conservative girl
>get called a hypocrite

OR

>don't fuck a lot of women
>still desire a girl with a conservative sexual past
>get called an eternal virgin who's frustrated because he can't get laid

If I follow your "advice" of fucking around, and I still end up wanting a non-promiscuous girl, then I'm essentially a hypocrite and I can't go back.

So please, cupcake, what's your solution to this, huh?
>>
Your first time sex was with two guys?
>>
>>17052320
This
>>
>>17052320
>>17056758
op here I will post if I get 10 upvotes xDDD
>>
>>17056766
so you didn't delete it, good girl
>>
>>17056790
That wasn't me (obviously), but no I didn't delete it. If my boyfriend comes and asks me about it, it would seem really sketchy if I had just deleted it, wouldn't it? Or should I delete it anyway?
>>
>>17056848
OP I don't think your bf is coming back. Two months of no contact he's gone.

You are way over thinking this about deleting the video. It's existence triggered the break up but on the remote chance he happened to come around again it would be much harder to justify why you still have it than why you deleted it.
>>
>>17056848
Well, let's see the video, to know what we are dealing with.
>>
>>17056848
Not once in the whole thread have you said you were in love with your ex. Are you?
>>
File: 000_4chan_NOTICE2.png (93 KB, 459x426) Image search: [Google]
000_4chan_NOTICE2.png
93 KB, 459x426
>>17052318
>What does that thing about a 100 guys mean?

NOTHING. 100 guys is okay but 2 guys at the same time is not? Clearly he is irrational.

You can do better.
>>
>>17056885
>You can do better.
doubt it lol
>>
>>17056885

>You can do better

Then why would she make this thread whining about how this boy she liked dumped her? Why would she be trying so hard to get him back, feeling so entitled that he take her back just because she's a woman and she dindu nuffin?

OP is a loser, and so are you.
>>
>ITT: OP is a loser slut that got dumped and demands her good boyfriend back while plenty of femanons descend onto the thread and start calling guys "virgins" and OP's ex-bf a "manchild" for having his own standards

I want all bitter slutty femanons to leave now.
Thread replies: 215
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.