[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 19
File: 166153488.jpg (30 KB, 449x381) Image search: [Google]
166153488.jpg
30 KB, 449x381
To start us off, I read something recently which in my experience is wholly untrue but I'd like to get your (girls) thoughts on it. On women rejecting men and their feelings towards those guys

"She wants you to be that man. She's secretly rooting for you, She doesn't want to reject you. Every time a new man walks up to her, she's secretly saying to herself, "Please, please, please be the man. Be the attractive man that I can't say no to." And then he nervously stutters around buying her a drink and makes uncomfortable jokes about the weather and she's back to that horribly uncomfortable position of having to reject him again."

So how accurate is this? Is that what you girls really feel when a guy approaches you?
>>
I'm probably not representative of the average woman, but I don't mind if guys are nervous, stuttering, and/or awkward... I get nervous talking to guys too so I understand what they're feeling. I wouldn't reject someone on that basis. I don't expect some guy to ride up in a chariot with angelic horns ringing behind him and sweep me off my feet.

I'm also not secretly rooting for guys that talk to me tho. I'm mostly just nervous and thinking, 'oh shit someone is talking to me be cool be cool'.

Women are people same as men. I hope most of us get that?
>>
File: 50904366.jpg (63 KB, 490x337) Image search: [Google]
50904366.jpg
63 KB, 490x337
>>17052121
>Women are people same as men. I hope most of us get that?

Femnazi detected
>>
>>17052061
Not rly. My enthusiasm would either lessen or Id find it incredibly cute. Either way Id give a guy a chance.
>>
>>17052121
Sure women are people. But they are not the sme as men.
>>
>>17052147
I didn't say the same... I said they're people too. Everyone has similar feelings of nervousness and such. Women aren't robots with no empathy.

>>17052128
Not a feminazi... I just think people tend to think of the other sex as an alien species tho when we all have relatable feelings.
>>
Is it fun to have a dick in ur mouth?
>>
>>17052161

Depends entirely on the dick.
>>
>>17052163
What if it's a 7.5 in uncut beauty
>>
File: 124785630142.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
124785630142.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1365
Where can I find an aryan woman to marry and bare 4 children?

It would be nice if she was outdoorsy too
>>
Would you let a guy buy you a drink knowing as soon as he does your going to walk off straight away or would you give him a cool 30 seconds to attempt his move?
>>
>>17052168

Absolutely. It would also depend on the person it was attached to though.
>>
>>17052061
My gf i totally lazy and "expect" me to do everything. She doesn't really expect me to. She just doesn't care if it's messy or whatever.

Now she wants a child. I tell her that I can't have a child with a laze woman that can not take responsibility and initiative. Everytime she promise to improve.

She never surprices me, never gives me BJ without me having to ask, she's not playfull anymore, etc. In general seems to take me for granted.

So girls, is she playing me, or is she just honestly lazy? Why/how can she ask me such a burden to have a child without showing any willingness to be more responsible?
>>
>>17052168
Yup but my mouth is small so no deepthroat
>>
>>17052173
I wouldn't let a guy buy me a drink unless we both standing in front of the vendor/bar keeper. Either way hes not touching my drink.
>>
>>17052180
You said yourself shes taking you for granted. IMO relationship is dead
>>
We're riding the same boat buddy... same boat...
>>
>>17052183
Has it occured to you that that's an extremely offensive, sexist prejudice attitude by your standards?

With emphasize on "your standard". In my experience girls with that attitude is feminists and any similar comment targeted at you would unleash hell on earth.

> I would never have a one-night stand, unless we are both on birthcontrol. Either way, she's not getting near my semen.
>>
>>17052188
Yeah. I just don't understand it. Why can she treat my that way and say she loves me. And want my child? It just doesn't make sense to me. That's basically what I don't understand and why I ask you femanons.
>>
>>17052203
>Has it occured to you that that's an extremely offensive, sexist prejudice attitude
I don't care
>by your standards
Wot
>I would never have a one nightstand, unless we are both n birthcontrol.
That's smart not offensive, mate.

I have trust issues but hey - at least I was never raped. I'd rather be offensive desu.
>>
I don't get to see this guy too often at the moment due to work commitments, but when we're together the sex is amazing. We built things up by sending photos to each other and saying what we wanted to do with each other and it always made things incredible when we finally got together.

We haven't discussed this for a while and I'm starting to miss it. As I don't get to see him all the time, it keeps me interested and makes me feel attractive. I've mentioned missing the sex a few times to him but he hasn't really responded to it. I understand you have to be in the mood for this kind of thing, so don't really want to outright ask him to talk dirty with me.

Any ideas how I might be able to entice him into talking dirty with me again?
>>
>>17052207
Buddy, I feel for you mate but that's what happens often in ltrs. One side can start taking the other one for granted. There's a way to fix it - simply makes her feel less safe about having you. Make her try to win you over.
It could involve taking your arse to gym and buying new clothes. It's a long term plan.
Also you don't have to agree to baby until you are ready.
>>
Have you ever had a difficult time getting over your ex partners voice?
Like thinking about it, trying to remember, because it was the sweetest thing you used to hear... :(
>>
>>17052216
Maybe he wants relationship and things you only want som fuk? Talk to him.
Or he just stopped fucking you. Nothing to be done about that.
>>
>>17052203
Idk guy I got roofied once by accident. I think I took someone elses drink or soemthing. And I can't say it was fun. The band was sure I ODed took me to a hospital. I was out cold for a while. When the bloodwork came back I was shitting bricks. Lucky I had frends close by.

Now if it's a questionable place and someone other than the bartender has handeled my drink I won't take it.
>>
>>17052224
the solution is to stop being such a faggot and fuck other girls
>>
>>17052216
Apart from simply firing an opening salvo, there's nothing more to be done. It's nice that you mentioned what you miss but see if you can figure out what (if anything) he's hungering for.

But if he won't bite, there is no next step. It's all downhill from there if you try to push.
>>
>>17052233
Anonymous please it's only been a week
>>
>>17052246
Then you fucked mate
Go listen to Adele
>>
>>17052256
W-which album
>>
>>17052061
I have known this girl for a few months and I have slept at her place several times(we only cuddled once), she has a boyfriend, and she face time with him every time when I'm there at her place.

She told me a few times that she actually talks better with me than her boyfriend and she is thinking about breaking up with him..

She also babble a lot about him and it actually annoys me at times( she is very blunt about it online and as well as, when we text each other)

Should I tell her to quit playing and actually tell if she have some genuine feelings for me or if she just view me as a friend only??
>>
>>17052261
She just views you as a friend
>>
>>17052203
Cry harder. If she was roofied, you'd blame her for accepting a drink from a stranger.
>>
>>17052161
Ye
>>
>>17052161
I asked your mom that once.

>she just said "MMFFFFMFMFFFGLG GLG GLG GLG GLG"
>>
There is a girl who likes my hair and always waves at me when I pass by her workplace.
Can I bait her with free candy?
>>
Dear femanons,
When a girl says "i'm so glad i've met you" when you say goodbye, is she interested in that person?
I'm asking this because i wasn't flirting with/hitting on her at all, and this is a sentence rarely heard (especially after you've just met a person). I personally say that only if i'm friends with someone for a long time.
She happens to be a good friend of my ex, but we are on good terms, and that relationship wasn't that long, and even she (the friend) said it doesn't really matter (tho it was in a different context).
It's understandable not to hit on a friend of your ex, but considering those 2 things she said i'd like to consult someone about this. Also she complained about the kind of guys she was with, and she's a 10.
I don't want to go starting drama.
>>
Girls: how put off would you be if your guy wanted a prenup?
>>
>>17052651
I'd probably leave him desu. Not American btw, so the relationship property laws are different where I live.
>>
>>17052504
>>17052174
>>17052181
What's fun about it? Elaborate.
>>
>>17052061
I've read this before too. Its how pua's hype themselves up to hit on women they don't even know. To quote one infamous pua though: "what you think doesn't have to be right or wrong as long as it helps you." by right or wrong he doesn't mean morally, he just means factually. While it's true that not all women are rooting for you or secretly hoping you're a great guy, that doesn't mean she would mind it if you were a great guy either. That said, I don't think all women care about nervousness either.
>>
>>17052673
Everything. The taste, the smell, the feeling, the taboo of using your mouth in such a lewd way, getting solely focus your attention on the pleasure of your partner, I could go on.
>>
>>17052651
I don't want legal marriage to begin with
>>
>>17052691
[BONER INTENSIFIES]

Thanks for replying. :)
>>
I think I've accidentally been leading my friend on idk what to do help
She's sorta qt and has all of these adorable mannerisms that make me want to go out of my way to do anything I can for her but I'd be a fucking shit bf for numerous reasons so Ive had zero intent on pursuing

However now it sorta seems like she's reciprocating but idk, maybe I'm just reading into it?

>getting dinner with her yesterday
>she mentions how she got a teaching assistant position for a class next semester
>I mention how I took the class last semester
>she looks really intently at me and says she would have loved to be my TA with this really qt longing tone to her voice

>getting lunch with her and a friend today
>a couple I'm friends with walks by and I say hi
>she goes "Hey anon isn't it cool how so many people who aren't the same race are dating these days?" (we're not the same race)

I think she was staring at me but I was trying really hard to avoid her gaze and just turned to our friend after quickly agreeing

I'm likely just reading into this right?
I'm likely
>>
>>17052651
I'd be 100% ok with it. I'd want a prenup if my bf and I ever got married. Fuck either of us getting anything. We keep our finances independent too. Being married/in a relationship doesn't mean you and the other person merge into a single person, so if you get divorced your shit shouldn't get broken up between each other either.
>>
File: cuddling hawt anime.jpg (18 KB, 236x387) Image search: [Google]
cuddling hawt anime.jpg
18 KB, 236x387
I know that different people like different things.
but, I wonder if there's girls that like to cuddle like in the pic related?

Or if this is mostly a major turn off and you need to feel dominated by a male in all moments of intimacy.
>>
>>17053016
Wot
I was thinking to ask a guy I want to date to do that
We usually switch between little spoon/big spoon, imo he likes being a little spoon more
That doesn't make me view him as unmanly, especially since he's a complete dom during sex
>>
>>17053016
Yeah thats not gonna work your arm would fall off in 5 min from lack of blood flow. Girls don't care how you cuddle them as long as they get cuddled.
>>
>>17053027
>Girls don't care how you cuddle them as long as they get cuddled.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>>
How important is it to live together in a relationship? I really love my girlfriend but I don't see us living together anytime soon and we can only see each other 1-2 times a week. Can this still last?
>>
File: denko-02.jpg (11 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
denko-02.jpg
11 KB, 400x300
Girls/Guys in couples or close to it

What kind of things do you say to the other person if you want to hear from them, but don't really have much to talk about? Let's say the two of you are at a distance, and the only talking you could do is over text.

"Anything and everything" doesn't count
>>
>>17053035
How long is 'anytime soon'?

>>17053040
>"Anything and everything" doesn't count
Then I don't have an answer to your question.
>>
>>17053040
I shitpost at him
He shitposts back
>>
>>17053024
Well, I would really like to do that from time to time.
Or like with breasts, yeah they are sexy, yeah they are arousing to look at and feel. Can't deny that.
But, they also feel very comforting and I do get a happy vibe from feeling them as well as sex.
Its not all about sex.
>>
>>17053040
We like to play the question game. You take turns asking each other questions (and you have to answer the questions you ask too).
>>
>>17052623
Anyone?
>>
>>17053040
Different answers for different people.
So there is no universal answer for you but, as long as you are talking its a good sign.

or maybe a "hey you don't text me so much anymore would be nice."
>>
>>17053035
I'd say living together too soon is often the source of more problems. Only move in together if you're as sure as you can that you're going to be together for the rest of your lives.
>>
>>17053035

If your GF insists give it a dry run. Stay together for a week make it a field trip kind of think and see how stuff pans out. Chances are she wont want you around all the time after the first few times she finds piss on the toilet seat or a shit skid mark in the toilet.
Worked for me in any case. My gf want me to move in every 3 months or so. So i bring stuff for a week and stay with her for a week. And than she dosn't bother me for another 3 months about coming over. Altho I am an above average disgusting slob.
>>
Guys, do you
>>
>>17053131
Do you finish your sentences?
>>
>>17053131
Of course not you sick fuck
>>
>>17052978
anons please
>>
>>17053180
If she's a qt then why not go for it?
But if you don't want to then I would 't say anything unless she straight up asks you out or implies something really heavily.
I guess that's the problem that you don't want to be presumptuous but then you don't her to 'lead her on'
>>
>>17052978
Christ almighty, I've had severe dehydration after hiking all day in the sun with no water and still not been as thirsty as that.
>>
>>17053131
Thanks famm, you do you as well homie
>>
>>17053194
I'm too degenerate and would be a bad bf

I think our lifestyles would be too incompatible and I'd probably be a horrible influence on her
>>
>>17053227
I'm sure you're not that bad, you might kick yourself in a decade or two for not taking the chance when you had it. I've turned down guys for the same sort of reason and I always regret it.
>>
>>17053131
Only when
>>
>>17053227
>horrible influence on her
I don't think you would be, and even if you're right, you'd be a bad influence even as a friend.
Go get her, good luck anon
>>
>>17053050
>Kyra(?)
>>
>>17053301
Wut
>>
>>17053316

izzat you
>>
Guys
What can I do to make my boyfriend less nervous?

He has been stressed for work lately. I am trying to take good care of him (look after the house, cook for him, doing what he prefers in bed, I even took him to a small trip) but whenever I get a bit playful he gets aggressive and he talks shit about me whenever I do something wrong
I am starting to get upset over this and I want him to calm down before I lose my shit.
>>
>>17053320
Nah sorry
>>
>>17052623
Ok, i'm gonna (You) myself one more time.
>>
>>17053368
Your post is too long dude
>>
Hey everyone.

I have a girlfriend for around two months. She is my first girlfriend. I really like her. I care about her. I like to see her happy. When she is sad I try to cheer her up, and she does the same for me. I love surprising her with flowers and going on dates with her. I love the intimacy. She is a lot of fun. We have arguments, but we end up working towards a solution. I give her space when she needs it, and she does the same for me. She brightens up my day. Every text, every phone call.

The problem is that I don't know if I love her. What is love supposed to feel like?

Also, I feel like if I were to lose her I would be sad, but at the end of my sad feelings I would try to find another girl to do these type of activities with. My girlfriend isn't going to be replaceable, that's for sure. But I feel like there's going to be someone else out there that may be there for me in case this one goes south. Is it wrong to feel like there are other possible relationships out there that may end up better or worse than my current relationship? Of course I don't act on these thoughts, I never pursue any other woman since I currently have a girlfriend. I just don't know if it's okay for me to be in a relationship while I have these thoughts.

Advance thanks, my friends.
>>
>>17052623
It is nothing. I say that to everybody, our of courtesy.
>>
>>17053335
talk to him about it????????
>>
>>17053381
We did, no success. His replies were
"I am sorry, I am stressed" if he is calm.
"You're a bitch, can't you stop whining about everything" if he is annoyed.
>>
>>17053380
Probably, thanks
>>
>>17053335
He's just stressed. No need to press for anything while he's stressed. Just take care of him and give him some space. Don't be humorous, don't try to cheer him up. Let him come to you. He will open up when he's ready.

You are a good girlfriend.
>>
>>17053335
He sounds a like he has issues
>>
>>17053335
Just keep doing what you're doing, and don't press him. The stressful period will pass in it's own time.
>>
why do you bully inexperienced guys
>>
>>17053421
I am trying to leave him alone whenever it is not necessary to talk. I am also trying to be less playful because I am afraid he might get annoyed. Is this good?
one of his best friends is in town for the weekend, so maybe he'll chill.
>>
>>17053439
Thank you. I don't want t to get pissy and argue, he really doesn't need it.

>>17053424
He doesnt have issues, he is just stressed as fuck and I understand it.
I am asking becuse I don't want to make it worse for him.
>>
Has anyone here met their SOs on tinder? Is the app effective? I'm considering using it.

Also how should you open conversation when you meet your matches?
>>
I get that my boyfriend is shy and introverted and probably nervous...
but why do I always have to initiate sex?
>>
>>17052061

>"She wants you to be that man. She's secretly rooting for you, She doesn't want to reject you. Every time a new man walks up to her, she's secretly saying to herself, "Please, please, please be the man. Be the attractive man that I can't say no to." And then he nervously stutters around buying her a drink and makes uncomfortable jokes about the weather and she's back to that horribly uncomfortable position of having to reject him again."

That sounds so cringey. A bunch of feminist, woman worshiping hogwash garbage.

Why does everything revolve around guys submitting to women these days? Women need to shut the fuck up, you're not going to find a "GOOD GUY" if you do nothing to deserve one. Stop whining about guys not approaching you and approach them yourselves. Otherwise, shut up.
>>
>>17053479
He's a fag
>>
>>17053460
Yes that's good
>>
File: girls taking pictures.jpg (1 MB, 2560x4320) Image search: [Google]
girls taking pictures.jpg
1 MB, 2560x4320
There's a girl I follow on Snapchat, and about 70% of her snaps are just pictures of her in the mirror or selfies, sent out for any reason or no reason. What's the motivation behind this behavior? Does she just want to remind people of her existence constantly? Insecure? Narcissism? (She is rather attractive)
>>
>>17053478
>using a hook-up app to try and find a partner

What could go wrong
>>
>>17053131
ye
>>17053335
anal
>>17053459
because they didn't git gud
>>17053478
don't hedge your bets on a meaningful relationship coming out of tinder
>>
>>17053459
I don't
>>
>>17053515
Attention.
>>
>>17052180
You guys aren't communicating your needs well, you definitely should not bring a child into the equation until you resolve this. You've both built up walls of resentment and you're both to blame. Recommend couples therapy if you want to stay together or maybe just break up.
>>
>>17052183
>I wouldn't let a guy buy me a drink unless we both standing in front of the vendor/bar keeper. Either way hes not touching my drink.
>>17052232
>if it's a questionable place
I don't really understand this shit
>place is packed with rapists
>be on edge, worry about who touches your drink
>stick close to friends for protection, etc
If I was a chick I'd probably think more like
>place is packed with rapists
>go somewhere else
But i guess i've never liked shady bars and clubs anyway.
>>
>>17052156
This.

I have a dick
>>
>>17052260
they're all good tbeh.
>>
>>17053479
Because of the reasons you just said.
>>
>>17053216
Gimme a break, gals always hugely overestimate how obvious their signals are.
Most guys are absolute fucking shit at interpreting them, as you can see.
The more the better.

>>17053479
>I get that my boyfriend is shy and introverted and probably nervous...
>but why do I always have to initiate sex?
>my boyfriend is shy and introverted and probably nervous
>>
>>17053515
Have you not seen any other type of social media? 90% of girls do this.
>>
Girls: I have some kind of habit where I tend to walk on my toes. It happens less when I'm wearing shoes, but it still slips in, especially when I'm not paying attention. How big a turn off is this?
>>
>>17053569
lol manlet
>>
File: 262.png (346 KB, 600x664) Image search: [Google]
262.png
346 KB, 600x664
Should I ignore a girl that just rejected me?

She asked for my friendship and all, but she's literally doing nothing to deserve it. She doesn't even talk or look to me. I'm beginning to think that she never liked me in the first place (even though she told me I'm "nice" and "cool").

Shit, I think I hate her. Why should I talk to her again if SHE was the one who asked me for friendship instead of love?
>>
>>17053550
>>17053555
ok well usually i'm nervous too so hours pass before anything happens and it's tense because it feels like we both wanna do something but no one does but i'm really horny and he's coming over in 20 mins and we haven't had the chance to fuck in so long.
is it ok if I just start making out with him when he walks in or is that awkward? usually we smoke or watch a movie first but I don't wanna wait. this all just makes me anxious
>>
>>17053578
I'm 5'11". It's just a habit.
>>
>>17053594
Yes, you should.

>>17053615
You're a fag who'd want wear heels. Get your inner trap out of the closet, bro.
>>
Ladies, I'm an overweight guy although I have a good looking face I'm pretty confident and funny.

I like a girl although I doubt she sees me in a romantic capacity, how can I try to change this?
>>
>>17053608
How long have you been seeing each other?
>>
>>17053594
Ah could also be a test to see if you can handle her
>>
>>17053636
If she's the kind of bitch that gives "tests" like that anon is better off without her.
>>
>>17053634
we started just hanging out/hooking up 7 months ago and officially started dating about 5 months ago so kind of a long time.
I guess the only time he is not uncomfortable initiating is when drunk or high.
>>
File: dolphinbob.jpg (31 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
dolphinbob.jpg
31 KB, 384x384
>>17052510
This is so fucking retarded but I laughed.
>>
>>17053594

Just ignore her, she sounds like an entitled cunt.
>>
>>17053632
>>17053636
>>17053670
Thanks. I'll ignore her.
>>
>>17053661
Yeah, it's fine if you do that.
>>
>>17052061
So, I recently started using Tinder and recently went on a first date with a girl. We seem to have a lot in common (nerdy related hobbies and such), but she is a 24-year-old virgin who wears a purity ring and is saving herself for marriage.

I like her, and I think she'd make a cool friend, but I'm not a fan of the whole purity ring thing. We had sort of arranged a second date, but I'm not sure about it.

Should I just ghost and stop all contact with her, or should I go on the date and tell her what I think to her face?
>>
>>17053679
Tell her what you think. If it doesn't work out, it doesn't work out.
>>
>>17053679
>tinder
>24 years old
>virgin
Chances are she's not even a real virgin, just masquerading as one so she can start mining nerds like the gold digger she is.
>>
Asking girls who primarily use condoms as a form of contraceptive:

How do you feel about "gimmick" or "novelty" condoms?

Condoms with features like
>ribbed
>studded
>vibrating
>flavored
>"for her pleasure"/numbing gel (designed so the guy doesn't ejaculate as quickly)
>warming/cooling
Yes, all of these are real things. Are these things you would be willing to try, have tried, or primarily use?
>>
File: 1458947594164.jpg (55 KB, 634x468) Image search: [Google]
1458947594164.jpg
55 KB, 634x468
>>17053608
Go for it, stop worrying. A modern relationship involves 2 people, you don't just lie there like a vegetable and wait for him to take you.
Remember: never go without expressing your wants or needs. If you're ready to go and want to tear his clothes off right there, make sure he knows it.

>>17053679
>So, I recently started using Tinder
>first date with a girl
>nerdy related hobbies and such
>she is a 24-year-old virgin
>who wears a purity ring and is saving herself for marriage
hahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>17053594
This post seems very familiar. Either way I'd bet money she just did it because she thought it would make the rejection less painful. Women are retarded in that way sometimes. Just move on and focus on new and better things.

>>17053515
Seeking attention and compliments honestly. A friend of mine used to act that same way and she even admitted so when I called her out.

>>17053459
I would figure the sole intention of that post was to upset guys like you. I was a late bloomer, I pretty much coasted through life until I was 21 and I never received any flak for that. Just focus on yourself and self improvement.
>>
>>17053706
Ultrathin is literally the only condom to consider purchasing
>>
>>17053719
>>17053692
Okay. Disregarding the whole "virgin" thing I'm not going to keep dating this girl. Should I just stop talking to her or tell her to her face?
>>
This morning I decided to out of the blue poke this girl I knew from high school on Facebook (I'm a freshman at college, her still at hs), who I've never messaged or poked before. Within a few hours she poked me back, and I wanted to use that as an excuse to message her, but I got busy with lab work and haven't been able to get on FB for ~9 hours.

Is it too late to message her, or should I poke her back or do something else cutesy? Also, should I open with some pathetic attempt at cleverness or a basic "hey how's it going"?

I'm not sure if there's something there, but we were friendly in high school(joking and talking during classes) and she did hug me when I came to her high school show a month or two ago, so I'd like to see where it goes.
>>
Am I the only one who skips a question just because the person directed it at a specific gender? Like this: >>17053706
That question could be answered by any guy who had sex with a girl.
>>
>>17053812
I do if I'm not sufficiently bored enough to read every post in the thread.
>>
>>17053016
I wish my boobs were bigger so I could smother a guy with them.
>>
File: 1445819148004.jpg (87 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1445819148004.jpg
87 KB, 640x640
>>17053830
One day we'll figure out how to make tits bigger without implants. World peace will shortly follow.
>>
>>17053806
It is not too late
I had a month get in the way until I knew what I felt. Go for it.
>>
>>17053812
I asked girls because I wanted to know if they actually like this kind of stuff, or if they think it's stupid.
>>
>>17053851
And you got no answers (that person doesn't seem to be a girl). I've tried some condoms and asked the girls' opinions (besides seeing their actual reaction while using it), so I COULD help.
>>
>>17053846
I love pictures like this.
>>
>>17053391
That seems a bit more than stressed. Do you know why he's stressed, specifically? If things don't change soon then this might not be a good relationship, when I get stressed I really try not to take it out onto other people
>>
>>17053706
>>warming/cooling
Anyone got experience with this? I'd imagine icy-hot/tiger balm doesn't make the best lube, but maybe it gives some girls the perfect tingle, eh?
>>
Dear Girls,
What is your criteria for liking a guy as a friend vs liking a guy as a potential mate?
Recently got hit in the gut with the "I like you as a friend and like hanging out with you, but only as that... A friend"
So if she likes me and likes hanging out with me, why not as a mate? Is it generally just the looks at that point? The personality? Because it's like not she actively dislikes me or me being around (that I can tell) I just would like to know in what way I'm just not adequate or good enough for someone to love.
>>
>>17052061
Guys, if a girl you knew had a crush on you and you didn't like her that way but you found out she slept with someone else, would it make you jealous or disgusted?
I have oneitis and an opportunity to sleep with someone else and I'm worried what he'll think of me when he finds out
>>
>>17053887
it is icy-hot tier, it's not pleasant for either person
>>
>>17053706
the trojan charged/ecstasy are nice, and "her pleasure" are better than plain-jane condoms.
nothing compares to bareback though

don't even bother with the fire/ice or numbing lube condoms. it's icy-hot on your junk and the numbing lube kills your boner and numbs her vag
>>
>>17053936
first and foremost
>attractiveness
and
>wealth/attractive degree/job/etc

when i talk to people FOR THE FIRST TIME i normally know whether i'm interested in them as a potential boyfriend or if they're just someone who makes me laugh and is fun to be around. i want to marry someone that i'm extremely attracted to and has a lot going for me, not just makes me laugh and is fun to be around.
>>
>>17053943
why would i care about someone I don't like having sex with someone?
>>
>>17053991
I'm not sure, people are complicated. That makes sense though
>>
bit of a rant here but here goes.. so my gf has had multiple threesomes in the past, with 2 girls and a guy. With different partners. That in itself doesn't bother me. Now she's with me and she mentioned it's her fantasy of her own volition. So I'm pretty happy when she starts setting the gears in motion to initiate things, 2 girls pull out, then we're getting close to finding someone when all of a sudden she puts the brakes on and says actually it's never gonna happen with her and that I should find someone else if that's what I want.

Now I could find someone else but it's not the point. I want it with her. The point is I can't get over the fact she and her friend were servicing chad's dong together and slobbering over each others pussies giving him the time of his life, now I feel like I'm stuck with a boring frumpy grill who won't treat me like a king the way she did to guys in the past despite claiming she loves me. I know she does love me, she fell hard, has panic attacks when I'm away and does everything I want otherwise- totally submissive and obedient. still, I'm struggling atm to see her as "mine" and even though she's a great girl in alot of ways and I'm happy to stay with her otherwise, treat her well, like a total princess at times this is a real roadblock to me ever wanting to settle with her longterm because I keep thinking why would she do something with other guys she won't do with me? Why would she get my hopes up with this fantasy in the first place/

Is it wrong of me to give her an ultimatum- have a 3way with me or we're over?
bearing in mind I wouldn't usually expect that, it's just that not only has she done it with past partners but it's something she initially promised then backed out on. I wanna get an objective opinion here if i ask on /b/ they just say do it fag you're a cuck etc she's a slut if i ask on /twox/ they'll give me bs about her body her rules, I'm a douchebag not respecting her. I'd like some middle ground opinions here
>>
>>17052061
Do women really just fuck the top 10% of men and the rest get nothing? Because the amount of male virgins vs women who've fucked 10+ guys before their 20th birthday is fucking insane, do you really not even consider dating anyone who isn't 6' 5" and chissled?
>>
>>17054045
This shit needs it's own thread
>>
>>17054045
Explain how it makes you feel. She probably doesn't want to share you with someone else.
>>
>>17054045
Get out, ANY girl who has panic attacks when you're gone is bad news.

I'd ask why it's different for you and insist on a straight answer
>>
>>17052203

You say that like that shit doesn't actually happen.

I had a friend (first girl I ever fell for actually) get roofied, and raped at a house party, then her boyfriend dumped because of it. She was a fucking mess afterwards and literally moved to middle of nowhere Alaska to become a school teacher

I also have an acquaintance who--probably not even a year ago--they found her body in a ditch pumped full of roofies. I remember my best friend going out passing fliers, worried of her mind about what the fuck happened to her for like 2 months.

Before someone asks, no I'm not in denmark/some ghetto slum or whatever the fuck. More like Orange County/Los Angeles. The girl who went missing iirc her last known location was actually Irvine--http://www.irvinechamber.com/news/irvine-named-safest-city-in-america-for-11th-consecutive-year/

I get why women have to cautious cause people can be sketch as fuck sometimes--even in places that you normally think are safe.
>>
>>17054080
>Get out, ANY girl who has panic attacks when you're gone is bad news
Why?
>>
>>17053849
Did it work for you, anon?

And what's a good opening for this sort of thing? I might try to message tomorrow or the next day depending on my schedule?
>>
>>17054056

Mainstream media and womens own deluded arbitary ideal expectations wpuld lead you to say yes, I mean take this into account:

>Time to stock up on Cuban heels, boys? 70% of women say a man 'wouldn't stand a chance' if he was under 6ft

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2344324/Men-dont-stand-chance-women-6ft-Bad-luck-Tom-Cruise-Daniel-Radcliffe-Jack-Black-Seth-Green.html

Now bear in mind only around 13.7% of men are over 6ft.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/12/11/penis-size-guide-women-ideal-length-girth_n_4715742.html

>According to the chart, the ideal penis size is between 7.25-8.25inches in length and 6.25-6.5inches in circumference. Quite specific, but hey - us gals have needs

Percentage of men with a penis 7.25 inches? around 3% (optimistic average) . Percentage of men with a penis 8.25 inches in lenght. around 0.03%. Percentage of men with a penis girth around 6.5 inches in circumference, again around 0.03% http://imgur.com/bsNrs1u

Percentage of men with a penis both 8.25 inches long, 6.5 inches wide and 6ft+ talll ? Fucking astronomically slim. 1 in 50 million.

However the reality is what women say they want and what women actually do--, what actually happens in reality are two different things.

I'm 5ft 8,my dicks around 5.5 to 6, had 4 longish gf's, fucked more than 20 . Top 10% of guys will obviously get more action than us average guys but society would cease to function if women (and men) didn't procreate with the lower 90%. so you can be a bit more calm now
>>
Girls,

Every now and then (maybe once or twice for every 10 times) I'll get off during sex, but my gf doesn't.

I offer to finger/eat her out until she does, but she usually tells me not to worry about it.

Is this fine/normal?
>>
>>17053016
> I wonder if there's girls that like to cuddle like in the pic related?
I'm a dude but sometimes my gf really likes it when I do that, because it's usually with a tight squeeze around her lower back that I apparently feels nice. (So i guess dominant lol--but also, that dominance shit is all redpill bullshit. stop letting your intimacy views by skewed by the hazard containment dumpster of a Mongolian moving picture board)

>>17053040
>What kind of things do you say to the other person if you want to hear from them

*poke*
What's up
*link to stupid video* (I think today it was something about etmyology)
Love you

In short: Anything and everything.

>>17053335
>He has been stressed for work lately. I am trying to take good care of him (look after the house, cook for him, doing what he prefers in bed, I even took him to a small trip) but whenever I get a bit playful he gets aggressive and he talks shit about me whenever I do something wrong
>I am starting to get upset over this and I want him to calm down before I lose my shit.

You're doing the EXACT wrong thing. You are coddling him, which is allowing/enabling/encouraging this behavior to continue and escalate.

You don't need to necessarily berate him and guilt him for it. But you do need to call him out and let him know that there are boundaries. That you understand he is going through a tough time but that you are his PARTNER; someone to SHARE experiences with (good and bad) not his punching bag, and he needs to step the fuck off, treat you with respect, and realize your on his side and don't deserve to be taken for granted, let alone the shit he's giving you--just because he's having a bad time.

Or else you need to get the fuck out of this abusive relationship.

>>17053374
You're over thinking it. Do you like being with her and would you chose to be with her over any other thing/one you can think of right now?

Yes? That's all that matters.
If that changes later, deal with it then.
>>
>>17054078
That's what she said, and I can appreciate that because I wouldn't want to share her either. If she hadn't had threesomes before or hadn't set me up planting the fantasy in my head (like she asked her best friend to suck my dick with me, and she points to random girls when we're out and asks me to imagine them both on their knees being good girls etc) it wouldn't be a big deal. But she's basically got me thinking about it, knowing it would be something I like, and said in the past she found it fun.

So I can't understand why all of a sudden she'd turn into a prude and decide she doesn't want to share if she had no problem sharing in the past. Also I don't understand why she would mention it and go into detail with her fantasys then suddenly withdraw it out of jealousy if that was the case.

>>17054080
I know it's bad news. She has a ton more red-flags. It probably won't end well but I'm not looking for a a stable boring relationship. I like the codependant crazy toxic ones. I tried asking her and she basically said she was too jealous, and kept talking about how she knows I'm going to shatter her heart into a million pieces one day because I will go out and find someone else to do it. Then the next day she switched up and said I can find some other girls to do it with and she won't be mad, BUT I have to do it now otherwise it'll hurt her too much.. then the next day she changed her mind again and said she's chop my dick off if it ever went near another girl all crazy defensive, plus we got into an argument and I ended up getting a black eye from her So I said why don't you do it then like you did with the other guys and she just repeated how she hates that she did it in the past, and if she did it with me she'd be jealous and insecure I'd be giving the other girl attention or finding her more skinny, more attractive etc. I respect her that she might have changed but it still doesn't add up in my mind.
>>
>>17054126
>6.25-6.5inches in circumference

Holy fucking shit. Please God tell me it's not so. Ordering helium brb
>>
>>17053569

*shrug* I'm a dude. I do this. No one really notices or gives a shit--except that it means I have fucking massive calves (that apparently people do notice. My gf always says she wishes I would more often wear jeans that show them off more). Made me hella good at track I guess since walking/sprinting on my toes was hella natural.

>>17053812
>Am I the only one who skips a question just because the person directed it at a specific gender?
Nah. I usually just skim shit and if I see
"Guys" I answer it. Anything that says "Girls" I tend to glaze over. Pretty much the same thing any time I see anything that says "Highschool" or "facebook".

>Guys, if a girl you knew had a crush on you and you didn't like her that way but you found out she slept with someone else, would it make you jealous or disgusted?

Depends on if he's a /r9k/ or moral--sex is for marriage and only marriage--zealot or not.

Otherwise, he probably woudln't give a damn.

>>17054045
>Is it wrong of me to give her an ultimatum- have a 3way with me or we're over?

If you have to result to ultimatums, your relationship is fucked, and one or both of you is fucked. Ultimatums are the last result of those too immature to deal with shit in reasonable, constructive ways.
>>
>>17054126
>I'm 5ft 8,my dicks around 5.5 to 6, had 4 longish gf's, fucked more than 20 .

Be my role model/sensei please
>>
>>17054159
>I like the codependant crazy toxic ones

Well you came asking for help to fix this crazy toxic 3some problem so obviously you don't like it that much.
>>
>>17054171

Look at that headline. Absolutely everything about it SCREAMS clickbait.

Internet Journalists (which is more and more synonymous with bloggers)--just like /r9k/--are pretty notorious for twisting graphs and charts (often with no actual data, because they can't actually interpret them) and referencing incredibly vague/fringe/misleading studies to suit their "arguments". Their job is to gain clicks and generate revenue, not have journalistic integrity.

Just off the top of my head the counter argument to that is, "Ok, who's telling you this information, and show me on a ruler how long/thick 7 inches is?"

Because really, how many guys do you think HONESTLY tell women their dicks are without exaggerating, and how many people (let along women) do you think are capable of telling how thick the circumference of object is (especially an irregularly shaped one like a penis) just by eyeballing it?
>>
>>17054176
I didn't even realise I was "short" until I visited this place and learned of the term manlet. Being on this site knocks your confidence down the same way as celeb photoshops and glossy magazines touting ideal bodies do for women. the reality is getting laid is far more about just getting out and taking chances than it is having a perfect body and face and sat at home. Personally I've had pretty much 0 luck with tinder, hardly any matches but seen other people get action from it. But I can go to an event or bar and generally get a number and go from there, and if it doesn't happen one night you know it can happen another. I can't really give you any useful tips because it's all vague cliched stuff but just relax, realise theres plenty of women out there ready to fuck even if you're a 5 you'll get it and also when you figure out how to be dominant and you think it's too much be even more dominant. this was my biggest mistake. It was unnatural at firs because it seems counter intuitive

>>17054171
as far as the dick size goes women have no clue. You can ask them to guess and they'll say 7 when you're packing 5 or 6. I don't think they are exagerrating or giving you an ego boost half the time they genuinely don't know what an inch looks like they just spout off "ideal" numbers and go by what their ex's lied to them about. My current gfs a cam model and it's hilarous online when guys chat to her because literally every guy comes on and says he's dicks 8.5, 9 or even 10 inches. When you ask them to post pics next to a ruler not a single one follows through. I was honestly shocked by just how much this happens. We are talking like 10 times a day this regularly occurs. I never knew just how much other guys make up total obvious lies. Apparently it's common to add 2 inches to your height for guys as well, on dating sites and all that just like women go down a dress size or two. fucking vanity sizing..
>>
>>17054242
I read a study that said on average a girl will estimate a penis as an average of two inches bigger than it actually is. So if you're around the average number of 5 inches and want to lie about it, the optimum number is 7 inches, instead of some ridiculous number like 9.
>>
>>17054242
Well I'm shorter than you. 5'6" so I don't know.

I already told my gf I'm "more than 7" which is true but I guess I ruined chances of her thinking it's 9 or whatever
>>
>>17054206
I think the point is when an honest guy says "my dicks 5 inches and 4.5 inches around" The woman assumes that's small, because it's far less than the numbers she's heard from gf's as ideal, or gf's saying their bfs had or her own past bf's.

When in reality thats in the average- Basically the bell curve for average has been adjusted based on our skewed false perceptions, not the real data and now guys have to lie to keep a competitive edge
>>
>>17054292

I shouldn't have told my gf my leanth, should I? Did I done fuck up the possibility of her thinking I'm way bigger? Because I can't really believe they honestly can't tell. See
>>17054271
>>
how do you get a girl who is prudish and acts super embarrassed when you talk about sex stuff to do sex stuff with you.

sometimes she will be completely fine with it, and other times she completely shuts me out. She says its cause shes only comfortable talking about that stuff in certain situations but i still can't tell what they are.
>>
>>17054307
Why would you tell your gf your size when she can just see it for herself?
>>
>>17054172
I think my calves are better than average, but I'm still self conscious about it and would like a girl's opinion.
>>
How do I approach a woman I dont know at my uni.
We see each other like once every two weeks and it kills me. Like we see each other from across the cafeteria and just awkwardly stare in each others direction. It hurts to live because shes so beautiful and Id imagine she thinks Im attractive.
Once I even thought she was going to approach me but right when she looked at me and seemed to open her mouth some drunk guy interrupted and started hitting on her. But I had walked to far away by that point to pull some white knight crap.
How am I supposed to get the girl when I hardly ever see her.
>>
>>17053459
That post is true though
>>
Guys: would you accept to be just platonic friends with a girl if you have a strong common interest or a lot in common?
>>
>>17054527
Sure, if there werent romantic feelings that had to be sorted out. That said most of my interests are overwhelmingly sausage fests, I've met very few women interested in them.
>>
>>17054045
The difference is she loves you and therefore doesn't want to share you with anybody. The guys she did that with in the past ultimately meant nothing to her. I've never even met a girl who's into 3somes, that on its own is weird experience to have - but whatever.

The point is, you're just not that into her. You just want some fuck, but she's attached. An ultimatum asking your partner to like stop talking to their ex, or stop doing drugs or something along those lines is perfectly understandable in a relationship between two people who love each other. An ultimatum over a threesome, is just sort of ridiculous. This is not going to work out in the long term
>>
>>17054527
only if i wasn't attracted to them at all or they were my friends GF.

Basically there has to be zero chance of me wanting to fuck you.
>>
>>17054544
I'm into sausage fest interests but I'm a woman and I can never seem to make many platonic friends at all. I don't know what to do aside from become a lesbian. Act bitchy and demand respect from people?
>>
on mour last date, everything went perfect, i could see she was perfectly happy with me. Parted with kisses, little later set up the next date.
Fast forward, the weekend passed, and she completely changed her mind, seems like she just doesnt give a fuck about me anymore, wont tell me what exactly happened, but she said shes not sure she wants anything anymore, and leave her alone.
Im not even mad, but fuck me, i am confused.
should i just cut contact from now on? We have the same circle of friends so complete cutoff is impossible
>>
File: 1459213011287.png (35 KB, 1306x637) Image search: [Google]
1459213011287.png
35 KB, 1306x637
>>17054556
>I'm a woman and I can never seem to make many platonic friends at all.
Hard to say too much without more context. All I can really say is to make sure you leave your comfort zone and try to take the initiative now and then. Wallflowers may be decent people, but they're difficult to notice.

>Act bitchy and demand respect from people?
That's actually a great way to get any guy to tune you out. There have been a couple of women in my Engineering course that thought they should act that way, and they're acting all depressed because no one wants to interact with them. The same women behind that ban bossy crap are the same ones who will never be respected.
>>
>>17054556
i could see how thatd be a problem. Just tell people you are lesbian. they will still hit on you, just a little bit less.
>>
>>17054527
>Guys: would you accept to be just platonic friends with a girl if you have a strong common interest or a lot in common?

Most of the guys on 4chan? Probably not because a lot of them are foreveralones/redpills.

Most guys in general? Completely depends on the guy. I think it's slightly more skewed to no though.

Me personally? Sure... but it also depends on my level of interest in them. 999/1000 I'm pretty laid back and while I've done my fair share of dating and female friends, the vast majority of my impressions are, "oh hey, they're interesting", but even I've had the 1,000th case where I'm just like... "fffuuuuuck. This girl is a walking goddess" (I still wanted to be friends with them after though).

Age/maturity also has an influence on all this.
>>
>>17054556

As a dude with lots of female friends (including my best friend), you just gotta get lucky. This is true for both genders when it comes to platonic friendships, or friendships in general.

People you're friendly with are easy to come by, but true friends--fucking rare as hell.
>>
>See a girl wearing a bikini swimsuit
>sup
>see a girl in her underwear
>Get out you fucking pervert!
>see a girl in a micro bikini
>Like what you see?
>See a girl in lingerie
>RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE

Explain.
>>
>>17054638
One is meant to be displayed in public. Other is meant to be displayed in private.
>>
>>17054646
But you're displaying the same thing
>>
>>17054649
boxers vs swim trunks. Same deal. One is more modest/presentable, the other is more intimate/private/not meant to be seen.
>>
>>17054646
But typical underwear and bikini look very alike.

This is dumb.

Then again when it comes to nudity as a man and as a person I wear clothing to PROTECT myself, otherwise I'd be a half naked fatass making people vomit their eyes out all day every day.

And I refuse to be ashamed of my body, fuck you.
>>
>>17054652
>One is more modest/presentable
The thing is that's not really true, a tiny bikini is not more modest that actual female underear.
>>
>>17054655
>>17054660
It's the intended purpose of the garment they're wearing. Swim suits are meant to hide/show off certain features.Underwear is generally comfort/utility. Lingerie is meant for a specific individual/audience, not for everyone.
>>
File: CIr7TvC.jpg (52 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
CIr7TvC.jpg
52 KB, 640x640
Q for girls but both i guess.

Since I got in to a serious relationship I've lost touch with a few really close and dear female frends. These are frends i've had since before highschool.
They just kinda cut me off when they found out i was dateing. Started ditiching events I host, and haveing less time or will to talk and hang out.
Can I correct this? I really enojy their company but at this point he havent even had contact for 3-5 months.
>>
>>17054655
>>17054652
>>17054649
>>17054660

You guys are being pedantic as fuck.

Because this apparently has to be put in near hyperbolic and glaring terms for you: What's the difference between the Sistine Chapel ceiling and a page from a drawing from some ecchi/hentai ?

There's content is pretty much the same (nude drawn figures) but the intent is COMPLETELY different.
>>
>>17054652
>boxers vs swim trunks. Same deal.
My friends and I pretty much treat them the same. Unless your fun bits are going to show I don't understand why its a problem.
>>
>>17052061
gf wants me to get circumcized because she finds foreskin disgusting. Wat do?
>>
>>17054815
Wtf obviously find new gf
>>
>>17054819
My chances of ever finding another gf are about zero
>>
>>17054831
Still better than the chances of growing new forsking.
Not worth it dude. NOT WORTH IT.
>>
How do I know if a girl is attracted to me? Not like, just attracted. Not to sound cringey but I'm genuinely quite attractive, or so I've been told numerous times anyway (by girls).
>>
>>17054815
No girl is worth mutilating yourself over.
>>
>>17054844
>>17054863
so I should just drop her and live my life alone? That sounds even worse...
>>
>>17054849

There used to be a FAQ and this was one of the questions, I'll go off memory (which was written off experience)

You can recognize this by:

Asking her out.

The ability to recognize if someone is in to you is not something that can be explained. It involved recognizing and reading numerous subtle attitudes that are different for ever single individual. It is not about looking for one, two, or even a dozen "signals" it's about looking at them as an individual, and recognizing patterns of expression that are unique to them (because everyone has their own unique personalities)

This is a system so organic, so complex and so different from person to person and even case to case that it is not explainable. It must be intuited.

The only way to build up that intuition is the same with anything else, practice. You must build up your experience, go through trial and error, learn from the past, so you can start to recognize nuance until it becomes a subconscious act that allows you to see the whole pattern.

But if you come here and we tell you, "When a girl flips her hair, she likes you" you're going to be too busy looking for one specific signal that you will ignore every other single one--even if it directly conflicts, specifically start to choose to SEE the signal even when it's not there, and just completely fuck over your own impartiality and confidence.

TL:DR Just ask them out.
>>
>>17054981
>TL:DR Just ask them out.
unfortunately it's not that simple as she's a friend and in the same group of friends.

I wish I could get over her but I can't and it's killing me and I'm too scared to ruin things.
>>
>>17053886
He has an upcoming deadline that will be important for a promotion. He keeps working on it even when he's at home, didn't take a break for 2-3 weeks.

We have been together for 8 years and I love him, he is a great guy. But this last month he has been a bitch.
>>
>>17054997
>unfortunately it's not that simple as she's a friend and in the same group of friends.

*fails to see how this is a problem for anyone that's not a 15 year old...*

Adults don't typically give a shit about what other adults do--at least not to the cliquey level you're suggesting. Gossiping might still happen sure, but for the most part, who gives a flying fuck (unless... like I said... you're all 15 year olds with entirely too much time on your hand)
>>
File: 5yCVjbr.webm (992 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
5yCVjbr.webm
992 KB, 640x640
Confused trap here... I'm cut, my bf is uncut. He has trouble pulling his foreskin back, and when he does the head is painfully sensitive. As a penis-owner, I can only imagine that's cutting into his pleasure a lot. He's never enjoyed sex much and I think our sex life would improve if he was getting a lot more enjoyment out of sex, but I have no idea how to help him as I've never had a foreskin and I don't understand it. What are his options here?

I'm trying to get him to go to a doctor, but, y'know, no one likes to talk to an old dude about their dick problems... and he doesn't see not having sex as a problem. I wonder if that's because he's never enjoyed it much?
>>
I haven't had a serious girlfriend until recently. She and I liked each other for some time and have been a couple for a little over a week. Maybe it's due to the fact I'm almost virginal (haven't kissed a girl since my first kiss 5 years ago) but it feels like things are moving at a breakneck speed. Kiss on day 1, she taught me how to make out on day 2, we made out/pulled hair/etc for extended periods of time on day 3, we took off our shirts and out of nowhere she gave me a hickey on my chest and I reciprocated, and this was the only time I've heard her make moaning noises. Recently we've been busy but she's really started heavily grinding on me when we make out. Like basically dry humping. I reciprocate.
However god knows I can't rely on hickeys to make her feel pleasure forever (especially since we want to go swimming soon), but I have no clue what to do from here. I'm incredibly insecure sexually (part of why I'm on 4chan at 3am huehuehue) and haven't touched a girl like that until recently.
So I guess my question is WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO, I'm really stumbling through this and feel like I have no clue how to push her buttons.
>>
>>17055034
I guess follow up question - how can I "read" feedback? How can I tell if she's liking something? What are general signs to look out for?
>>
File: da5jwh4.jpg (46 KB, 461x583) Image search: [Google]
da5jwh4.jpg
46 KB, 461x583
>Be fat
>Be super funny and confident
>Talking to qt
>Hitting gym every day for 3-5 hours
>Even at maximum power, only losing 6kilos a month, will still be overweight when the course ends
>She hasn't replied all day
>New city no friends

Hold me guys
>>
>>17055013
it's easy to say that but it's not that simple
>>
>>17055066
>>Even at maximum power, only losing 6kilos a month, will still be overweight when the course ends

Diet actually matters almost as much as working out.

In fact if your goal is specifically to lose weight, it probably actually matters way more.

Life in a new city can be rough for everyone, regardless of if they're attractive or not (I've got an incredibly cute and super social friend who moved to a new place--she's fucking miserable because she can't meet any new friends and the only people she meets at work and creeps who just want in her pants. I'm pretty sad because I live half a thousand miles away and there's nothing I can do), just find a cool place to hang out, do that, get friends.
>>
>>17055107

No....

It really IS that simple.
Maybe it's hard for you to get the courage to do,
but it's that simple.
>>
What are things girls like to do on birthdays? (Especially things for people who are in that blurred zone between friends and something more but also for friends in general.) I did an abandoned zoo expedition and group picnic at a local wild park once for (another) one of my friends once and she said it was the best gift she'd gotten so I want to try to find more so called "experiential" gifts.
>>
>>17054045
>>17054159
Stop asking, we keep giving you the same advice
Get the hell over it

>>17054416
>She says its cause shes only comfortable talking about that stuff in certain situations but i still can't tell what they are.
So get to know her better

>>17054914
What, you wanna cut your dick for her, THEN get dumped like yesterday's trash?
Respect yourself. Don't do that shit.
>>
Hey so I talk to a girl

We have some banter between us but she stopped replying and hasn't read my last message :/

It wasn't beta or anything, it just really sucks when you have no friends.
>>
>>17055135
I like to use my birthday as an excuse to do nothing all day except read books in a dim room while smoking weed, drinking wine, and listening to weird music.

It depends entirely on the girl. There's not really anything 'girls' in general like to do. Having someone else worry about food all day is usually nice tho.
>>
File: Penis_FrenBreve_Short.jpg (10 KB, 527x324) Image search: [Google]
Penis_FrenBreve_Short.jpg
10 KB, 527x324
>>17055020
Probably phimosis or frenulum breve. He needs to go to a doc (GP or urologist directly), they're fixable.
Phimosis is fixed with adult circumcision, a short and simple operation (he goes in, gets the op, you drive him home, and that's it).
Fren breve can be fixed the same way (it's cut through during a circumcision) or with a frenulectomy, which doesn't even need an operation: you can get it done in the doc's office with a sedative and local anesthesia.

Search up both, it's easy to tell. Pic related is fren breve, i've got it and getting even halfway to hard with foreskin retracted is extremely painful. Having sex like that can and will give you a "traumatic frenulectomy", aka rip it apart, so don't do that (lol).

>and he doesn't see not having sex as a problem.
This may be because sex is painful and difficult, but he should still really want to fix it. I've got a frenulectomy scheduled even though i have no romantic prospects at all, it's just something you gotta get done, at the very least for the enjoyment of any future partners. May be because he's worried about going to the doctor, as well (also something that has to be fixed).
>>
>>17055161
>frenulum breve
Oh shit I think that's what it is. He can pull his foreskin back but the frenulum is where it hurts. I think we even hurt it a little once a while back... one of the pics in google search reminded me. >_< Thanks! I'll definitely try to get him into see a urologist or something asap.

I think his actual head gets sensitive too very easily, not just his frenulum area. Any ideas on that? Maybe it's just from years of never being exposed?

I wish I knew how uncut penises worked better hah
>>
Girls, when the man's about to blow his load, where do you like it most?
>>
>>17055184
In my mouth... cleanup is easiest that way~ If that's not possible basically anywhere that's not hairy or going to be a mess to clean up.
>>
>>17052651
I'd be fine with it, he's just protecting himself, I get that.
>>
>>17053936
Probably just doesn't find you sexually attractive.
>>
>>17055066
>>Hitting gym every day for 3-5 hours
>>Even at maximum power, only losing 6kilos a month, will still be overweight when
The workouts help (congrats for the effort, few are capable of putting in the work), but remember that your diet is the important part for losing weight. Eat less until you're happy with the rate of change, and try to replace some carbs and fat with protein. You're on the right track, keep going man. Gonna be lean in no time.

>>17055177
Yeah his head will be much more sensitive than yours since the foreskin covers and protects it, hasn't been rubbing against pants, underwear, etc for 20+ years. It's normally considered a good thing since it makes ED problems less likely (being too sensitive is much, much better than not being sensitive enough).
>>
Girls, if you had a boyfriend, where could a coworker take you to help you de-stress that wouldn't be weird? I'm drawing a blank here.
>>
>>17054149
Honestly, it's quite normal for a lot of people. If you're offering to keep going and she doesn't want to, then there's nothing more you can do anyway.
>>
>>17055202
But sensitive to the point of pain after like 5 minutes of sex? Hrm... maybe he's referring to frenulum pain when he complains of it being sore, not the head in general. I'm not sure. I guess I'll try to find him a doctor. Thanks again!
>>
>>17054638
I think more often than not it's a preparedness thing, like if a girl goes out in a bikini she knows she's gonna be exposed, whereas if someone walks in on her in her underwear she probably wasn't expecting it. Plus, often underwear is more lacy/see-through than a bikini. Mine is anyway.

I understand where you're coming from though, it's mostly just from social conditioning I expect.
>>
>>17054698
Maybe they feel bad hanging out/talking frequently with a guy who has a girlfriend? Like they would be stepping on her toes? I dunno.

I guess all you can try and do is keep trying to make contact, or maybe invite them to an event where your girlfriend is there too, so it doesn't feel like it's a secret. 3-5 months is a long time to go without speaking though, so I don't know if they would feel weirded out by this.
>>
>>17055184
Anywhere that isn't my eyes or hair, or any clothes or sheets.

Mouth is good for easy clean up, pussy can get messy, face/back/stomach are all fine.
>>
>>17055231
>Anywhere that isn't my eyes or hair, or any clothes or sheets.
That's weird. When I masturbate I make sure to cum on the sheets, considering I wash them regularly.
>>
Guys,
how important are boobs really to you? I mean, size-wise. A friend of mine recently got turned down for "having a boys chest", which I thought was ridiculous bordering on pretty mean, I didn't think it'd be an actual dealbreaker for guys, I mean I understand there's preferences and apparently most guys like it big, but not that it'd be a big problem.
>>
>>17055244
It's more just because if I got cum on the sheets I'd want to wash them as soon as possible, so if it's happening everyday, I'd have to wash them everyday, and that's just a chore.
>>
>>17055250
I want to say that guy was a douche, but, well, completely flat chests are a turnoff for me. As long as they aren't mosquito bites it's fine with me though.
>>
>>17055244
>>17055255
I suppose if it's your sheets rather than mine I don't care
>>
>>17055250
Some guys actually like tiny titties. All my exes had a-cups.
>>
>>17055256
Yeah she's not even that flat really, kinda nice B cups? I think she's cute.
I guess he was just an ass.
>>
>>17055250
I'd prefer if a girl had large breasts, but small ones are no deal breaker.
>>
>>17055250

Every guy has different preferences, but dude was a douche. Idgaf. Flat chested is fine to me. I like ass more to be honest, but even then, still don't really give a fuck.

Priorities go in order:
Someone I get alone with and like >> Nice smile/eyes >>>>>>>>>> ass > boobs

Hell, if you rove over to one of the pink boards i'm pretty sure there's plenty of threads dedicated specifically to small/flat girls even.
>>
>>17055272
Out of curiosity, how large?
>>
>>17055266
>B cup
Definitely an asshole. Tell your friend she dodged a bullet there.
>>
>>17055250
Important for a hooker or stripper maybe, but doesn't make any difference for dating/gf/etc (at least for me).
Hell, it doesn't even come up in porn, doesn't Stoya have A's?
>A friend of mine recently got turned down for "having a boys chest"
Her boobs are fine, what she needs is better taste in dudes.
>>
>>17055277
I don't know the whole story really, but she's been going on and on about him for weeks, he asked her out last week and then dropped that comment last night, and left, so obviously she's pretty down about it.
But yeah I told her he was an ass anyway, still I feel sorry for her.
>>
>>17055281
>Her boobs are fine, what she needs is better taste in dudes.
I guess. From what she's told me about him he seemed like a genuinely nice guy but apparently not.
>>
>>17055275
It honestly depends on what looks good on the girl's frame. Enough to have a handful is fine.
>>
>>17055283
>he asked her out last week and dropped that comment last night
What the actual fuck
>"nice guy"
Oh
She fell for the meme, plain and simple. She probably didn't put out.
>>
How can someone be online on OKStupid 24/7? Is this some bug? App bug or feature?
>>
>>17055250
Wide hips are more important than boobs.
>>
>>17055298
Yeah I really thought it was rather weird, that's why I figure I'd ask.
And I don't think he was a "m'lady nice guy" or whatever, looked like a pretty normal, attractive dude as far as I could tell.
And yeah, she didn't sleep with him. She's a really shy girl and not very experienced sexually so that he turned her down for such a stupid reason really hurt her.
>>
>>17055250
Tfw boyschest
tfw grew up with C cups and got bullied for it
Fucking make up your mind, men
>>
>>17055319
da fuck, C cups are perfectly fine.
>>
>>17055327
Not in primary
>>
What are some activities to do with friends of the opposite sex? Its been awhile since I've had friends that are girls and I was wondering what fun things to do would be?
>>
>>17055331
Oh, right.
>>
>>17055332
Sex is fun
>>
>>17055332
Most of the same things you'd do with guys?
>>
>>17055339
Not everyone fucks their guyfriends...
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.