[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get less picky about sexual partners? I want to slut
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (218 KB, 962x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
218 KB, 962x1600
How do I get less picky about sexual partners?

I want to slut it up but I never see any guys I'd be interested in.
>>
How picky are you? Could you give examples of a yes and no, maybe with generic pics? I feel like you can't change attraction so I'm not sure what to tell you.
>>
Get drunk and fuck everything that's remotely shaped like a cock?

How slutty do you want to be?
>>
>>17051784
A nice, neat, well-groomed guy who's kinda fat and doesn't have a weird face. Ethnicity is not really a question as long as we have a mutual language and some kind of a similar cultural background.

I can't come up with a picture but I'm picky enough that the literally only guy I know that I'd be into is the one engaged to my best friend and they're very happy together.
>>
>>17051790
The problem is I'm not getting my money's worth if I'm too drunk to remember anything. Like, if all I'm gonna do is wake up naked in a random dude's place, what's the point?

I've already done that for like 3 years now and I'm starting to think it'd be nice to be able to have sex sober enough to actually enjoy sex.
>>
>>17051798
Wait so you've never had sex you actually liked?

Do you get horny at all?
>>
You could be a slut with me on snapchat! Jmoney1030 add me and ill help you out ;)
>>
>>17051840
For that, I'd have to have someone that I'm actually attracted to and for that I'd need to get my standards on this fucking planet.

>>17051856
What's in it for me?
>>
how old are u anon
>>
Try hanging out on /soc/. That's what it's for. You will be able to hook up with all sorts of weirdos you wouldn't find on dating sites.
>>
>>17051877
I have a nice dick and you will get to see it often if you want. Plus I would love to see you naked ;)
>>
>>17051895
I'm 22.

>>17051898
I don't use dating sites, that's what bars are for.

Or are dudes in /soc/ higher quality? What are the odds they live in a sufficiently close proximity? I'm not going to travel for more than 30 km for dick.

>>17051906
I don't *WANT* to see your dick. Penises are the ugliest member of the human body (right after vaginas) and making me look at it for nothing in return is basically just me providing you with another free service for no reward.
>>
>>17051915
>vaginas are ugly

Maybe yours, slut.
>>
>>17051915
Sounds like you dont want to be a slut at all. Do you just crave attention?
>>
>>17051915
>Or are dudes in /soc/ higher quality?
Yes and no. On /soc/ there is a wide amount of variety. The average quality is lower, though. You will find plenty of sperglords or creeps. But you will also find the occasional jackpot. If you have a bit of patience to sort through the garbage, then you can find some good ones. Install kik/skype/snapchat on your phone, and then start chatting with guys who look interesting, or write your own ad and wait to be flooded.

>What are the odds they live in a sufficiently close proximity? I'm not going to travel for more than 30 km for dick.
Depends on where you live obviously. But it's entirely possible. However, 30km is a tiny distance, so you really should be a bit more flexible about that.
>>
>>17051923
They're slimy disgusting alien squids and the reason why I can't just be a lesbian.

>>17051925
I want an orgasm, too.
>>
>>17051915
"I want to slut it up but I never see any guys I'd be interested In"

Yet you don't like sex or anything sexually related.. GG?
>>
>>17051933
>30km is a tiny distance
To an american maybe. In eastern europe that's like half a country.
>>
>>17051940
I'm European. I travel more than that to work every day. Do you perhaps live in the boondocks where there is no public transport?
>>
>>17051934
Mutual masturbation can be pretty hot.

Honestly it sounds like you are too immature to actually enjoy sexual relations of any kind. You have to be open minded and it seems like you are far from that.
>>
>>17051935
If you're hungry but wouldn't eat a pinecone, are you really hungry?

>>17051945
I live 8 km from the nearest bus stop.

>>17051947
I'm TRYING. I WOULD probably enjoy sex if there was someone to sleep with that I could find appealing, and for that I need to figure out a way to lower my standards, and I don't know how to do that. I'm trying to lower my standards and if you can help me be more open-minded about that, please tell me how.
>>
File: catholicdog.jpg (84 KB, 250x328) Image search: [Google]
catholicdog.jpg
84 KB, 250x328
>>17051770
>I want to slut it up

Don't be trashy
>>
>>17051959
>I live 8 km from the nearest bus stop.
Okay, clearly that is part of the problem. You live so far out in the boondocks there is nobody nearby. How do you even get around? You have access to a car?

But as mentioned, it won't hurt for you to try /soc/. Lurk at first, check a few threads that look interesting. There are a fair amount of Europeans too. Perhaps even someone close enough.
>>
>>17051959
>>17051959
Why do you need to lower your standards? Plenty of good looking dudes out there that would be down to fuck. What would you rate yourself out of 10?
>>
>>17051967
I have a car but gas costs money.

I'm browsing there rn but I'm not finding much to prop my hopes up on.
>>
>>17051979
On soc all your gonna find is dudes that wanna show their dicks
>>
>>17051979
Do you perhaps have some fetish you want to indulge in? Try looking in threads that are specific to things you are curious about.

For example you could try the thread of virgins if you are curious about sex with a virgin guy. Or the age gap thread if you're into older men. Etc etc.
>>
>>17051975
I'm like a 6/10 but I'm not into the 6-pack chad type at all.

All guys I can find are either too old or have a weird face or creepy demeanor. There was one that had NO defining features of any kind save for being bald, but no matter how hard I tried I could not muster interest towards him either.
>>
It sounds like you've already been slutting it up. What's the difference between what you were doing in the past and what you want now?
>>
>>17051997
Get snapchat and add me. We will talk.
>>
>>17051992
Shy, submissive fat guys.

Never understood the thing for older men. I'd literally rather date a guy who's 16 than 56.

Altogether 18-25 would be nice.
>>
>>17052000
Enjoying the sex instead of just trying to not look like I'm bored.

If I ask myself "do I really actually want to fuck this guy or am I just drunk and bored", the answer is always "no".
>>
>>17052004
There should be a threat for chubby/husky/fat guys. Try that one.
>>
>>17052011
The only hit for searching "fat" was on a "no fat ppl" which was the opposite of what I was looking for.

What search words should I use?
>>
>>17051770
>>17051915

Stop being a disgusting whore and close your legs.

No one's going to want your sloppy overused cunt when you're 32 and your looks start to plateau.

You sound kind of like a bitch so no one will be dating you for your character.
>>
>>17052008

Sounds like an issue of sexual compatibility and the attitude going in. What makes sex fun for you? Are you a dominant or submissive person? Do you like the chase but hate the act?
>>
>>17052032
You really think that kind of reddit shit is going to shock, surprise or upset me at this point?

Bitch there's not gonna be some tragic fall from grace when I turn 30 and immediately turn into Maggie Smith. I'm ugly anyway, it ain't news.

I'm sorry some bitch like me turned you down but you're not winning by throwing a tantrum at a random slut on the internet.
>>
>>17052030
Don't see one now. But there are often some. "Husky" I think it's called. Since I'm a straight male I don't lurk for those though.

But just have a quick look at the catalog. For sure there should be a few that you can at least check out. Remember, don't be too specific in looking for it. You could even just look at camwhore threads, where guys post their naked bodies. Or the general kik threads. Or any hookup threads.
>>
>>17052032
Oh look, /r9k/ is leaking again. Why can't you bitter virgins stay there instead of polluting other boards with your angry projectile vomit?
>>
>>17052036
idk I hate being chased too. The whole game of wondering whether I really got a choice or if he's gonna break my jaw if I say no.

I think I'm dominant, or at least I'd like a guy who's submissive. In theory, anyway.

I like foreplay and the whole afterglow cuddling stuff, it's the middle I don't like.
>>
>>17052039
No, you'll just be so disgusting that no one in their right mind, even a fat beta male wouldn't take you.

I'm giving you serious advice, I'm a very rational person. I only think about money or fiances usually when considering the valdity of advice.

It would make a lot more sense for you to just seduce some beta now, milk him for all of the money he's got and then fuck around on the side (which would probably make it more exciting or however it works for attention seeking sluts)

I'm not throwing a tantrum, but why should I offer you more politeness I offer anyone else?

If there is no suitable males in your area, move.
>>
>>17052048
I lost my virginity when I was 19, and I'm not bitter by any means. You're taking your own insecurity and anger on me because you know what I'm saying is the truth.

Go fuck yourself you disgusting pond scum troglodyte. You can't even insult me properly. I'm engaged you fucking moron.
>>
>>17052055
Pitiful creature of darkness

What kind of life have you known?
>>
>>17052052
From your previous comments and your preferences I would guess this sounds more like an issue of control then. To find they type of people you're looking for, have you tried looking up a local bdsm munch? You might meet someone who has the kink you're looking for and if not, you might get pointed in the right direction.
>>
>>17052066

Top phantom kek
>>
>>17052068
If there's like 3 people from my area on okcupid, what is my shot at finding a bdsm community?
>>
>>17052055

>I'm a very rational person. I only think of money and finances when taking advice

top kek you fucking jew. go collect your shekels somewhere else
>>
>>17052081
How old are you and what do you do? Maybe you should consider moving to a city with more people? It sounds like you only have cows for neighbors.
>>
>>17051770
1. Find a guy youre into
2. Lose your vcard to him
3. Be unable to move on no matter what
4. ?????
5. Become his gf
6. Give him the bulk of your sexual drive while he thinks you're going to leave him to explore your sexuality since you enjoy sex too much to stay pure

Worked for me
>>
>>17052081

Why the fuck are you looking for a bdsm community? You're not even having regular sex.

If you're not interested in a guy, why the fuck are you going to have sex with him? Just to force yourself to have sex? What the fuck is the point of that?

You said you're not interested in that many men, which is typical of MOST women.

You live in a small town where there aren't a lot of guys to choose from; move to a place with more choices.

More choices, more chances you'll meet a man you'll be attracted to.

BDSM community, Jesus Fucking Christ.
>>
>>17052055
>>17052056
A guy who has his life together and is engaged behaves like a manchild and throws a temper tantrum out of nowhere? Something doesn't add up here. It's only certain kinds of people who behave like you do, just to let you know. It's easy to see through your lies, bitter virgin.

Or if what you said is actually true, then your fiancee is one miserable woman. Arranged marriage with someone you haven't met, right?
>>
>>17052085
I'm 22, I work at this plant in a fairly male-dominated job (no guys I'd be interested in) and I live 8 km outside of a 29 000 person city, 1,5 hours' travel from the capital.

>>17052088
Failed step one.
>>
>>17052100
Considered trying to move to the capital city? Maybe try to look for a job there? Or even a place to study?
>>
>>17052100
Aight, tel us what you're into. And try girls.
>>
>>17052094
I can't afford to live in a larger town. I'm not smart and couldn't find a job that would pay well enough for Real City rent IN a real city.

Where in a big town can I get a job that pays 1700 per month with nothing but a high school education, with no skills and ugly face?
>>
>>17052081

Google "(city) bdsm munch." Usually there's one in every city. You might meet someone there's whose into what you're into; and if not you might get pointed in the right direction.
>>
>>17052104
The capital doesn't feed people. Only rich people actually live there Most people who only work there commute from nearby towns like where I live now.

>>17052108
Submissive fat dudes.

Vaginas are the least appealing thing in existence. I'd probably rather eat a spoonful of human feces than go down on a girl.
>>
>>17052125
That's not hard to find. Also you don't have to munch pussy, pegging is a thing. But ok I get it - you dont have a sapphic bone in your body.
Should look at bdsm munch like the guys above suggested. You can always visit other cities.
>>
>>17051915
>Penises are the ugliest member of the human body

That's your problem right there,
Also go to the gym, and work that booty.
Generally you only atract person similars to you.
>>
>>17051915
>Penises are the ugliest member of the human body
Damn, what's wrong with you. Are you american or immature?
>>
>>17052135
>>Penises are the ugliest member of the human body
>Damn, what's wrong with you. Are you american or immature?

Clearly you don't know shit about the overwhelming majority of women.
>>
>>17052131
I'm reasonably fit and not attracted to fit people.

Generally I only attract guys who want to fuck me whom I don't want to fuck. How do I fix this?

>>17052135
I'm from that part of eastern europe with no nudity taboo.

I understand that to a heterosexual man, his own penis is the most beautiful thing in existence and the best thing he has to offer, but I just don't feel the same.
>>
>>17052138
Clearly you don't fuck a lot
>>
>>17052142
if are into submisive fat guys pfff, easy go to reddit and look for guy with fedora profile.

You deserve each other
>>
>>17052138
That'll be strange considering I'm a woman.
Penises are not ugly. Vaginas are not ugly. Maybe you should make peace with your body.
>>
>>17052142
>I'm from that part of eastern europe with no nudity taboo.
Czech?
>>
>>17052150
Those aren't submissive, they're damaged.

Fedoras are the blue hair equalent for men. Those things are sexually dimorphic.
>>
>>17052125
>Submissive fat dudes.

That's not going to make you happy, long-term. I mean if you have mental issues where you need to have power, then ok. But that won't make you happy, power isn't satisfying like a real connection.
>>
>>17052142
Really? post pic, I suspect that you are fugly
>>
>>17052151
>That'll be strange considering I'm a woman.
>Penises are not ugly. Vaginas are not ugly. Maybe you should make peace with your body.

It is strange especially because you're a woman. Most women don't like the penis, they don't like dick picks. They like sex but not the penis per se.

Most women.
>>
>>17052158
Then how do you define submissive? your ideal fetish partner
>>
>>17052166

Disagree. The last 4 women I slept with loved grabbing my dick, playing with it, basically worshipped it. Not trying to sound like hot shit but I've only been with 1 woman who thought dicks were icky and that didn't last at all
>>
File: T-T.gif (844 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
T-T.gif
844 KB, 200x150
>>17052172
That's why she not fuck at all
>>
>>17051770
>I want to slut it up
Nice try triggering me OP, but I was already angry about real stuff so fuck you.
>>
>>17052172
>Disagree. The last 4 women I slept with loved grabbing my dick, playing with it, basically worshipped it. Not trying to sound like hot shit but I've only been with 1 woman who thought dicks were icky and that didn't last at all

Yeah but that's not the same as liking the actual dick themselves.

They get off being able to please a man, not about the dick itself.

Or why don't you try sending dick picks in online dating sites, see how ya do.

Gay dudes LOVE dick picks, but women? Not so much.
>>
>>17052159
If I have to choose between a guy who wants to control me and being without, I'll rather be without.

>>17052171
Gentle, considers my feelings and asks me permission about the sexual things and is ok if I say "no".
>>
>>17052242
Because guys are more visual. That doesn't mean girls dont like dicks, that just means they wont get off to just seeing a dick.
>>
>>17052243
>If I have to choose between a guy who wants to control me and being without, I'll rather be without

Why don't you just choose a partner who doesn't want to control you, or you control him?

You can't have power in a functional, happy relationship.
>>
>>17052243
>Gentle, considers my feelings and asks me permission about the sexual things and is ok if I say "no".

That's not submissive, that should be any partner you have.

You can have a man, a masculine man, who will still respect you.

Doesn't that sound good? Someone that you get along with, laugh with, mutual respect, and is still a man.
>>
>>17051793
tfw i am what you described. what do you look like physically
>>
>>17052262
I don't want a masculine man. I want a soft one.
>>
>>17052142
>I'm reasonably fit

Skinny fat. You're skinny fat or just plain skinny, lets call it what it is. If you were actually into exercising, playing sports etc you would likely want a guy with the same interests as you
>>
>>17052243
>Gentle, considers my feelings and asks me permission about the sexual things and is ok if I say "no".
>Submissive

Are you sure you don't haven mental problems or damaged_
>>
>>17052605
I think she said she wants her guy to be submissive, not that she is submissive.
>>
>>17052632
I known but the thing she describe is not being submissive. Is a normal person who care their SO.

If she look with that term i think she is veeeery frustated and with a distortion of reality
>>
What the fuck am I reading
>>
>>17052550
I want a guy who whimpers when I grab his belly fat. This thought arouses me. If that is wrong, I will actively go out of my way to avoid being right.
>>
>>17052683
There's nothing wrong with that. I'm just being a smartass, cuz I see the word "fit" being thrown into anybody who just isn't fat or unhealthy looking. People call me "fit" all the time, and while I do eat pretty healthy and move around a lot, I don't think I should be put in the same category as people who hit the gym regularly, do cardio, and play sports etc.
>>
>>17051793
>who's kinda fat
This isn't a real post.
>>
>>17052866
Also worth mentioning is that I have a thing for chubby girls myself, ha
>>
>>17052683
That's more like it.

Why you don't hunt them down?
>>
Tl;dr
Ip wants to whore it up with a bunch of numales
>>
>>17052875
Because the only fat guys available are 35-40, married and have kids. Younger fat guys tend to have something wrong with them.
Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.