[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Get over sexual history
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 5
File: 1294216252299.jpg (61 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1294216252299.jpg
61 KB, 400x388
This is a bit of an odd situation.
Ive been in love with my best friend for like 7 years strong and nothings really changed there. The thing about a year ago I started hearing rumors of her sexual experimentation from her roomies. Hearing about the woman you love being a slut is devastating. So I killed all emotions I had for her and distanced myself from her.
About 3 months ago she started hinting that she wanted to spend more time together and has been throwing signs that maybe there was something between us. Then shit blew up and she basically begged me to go out with her and I didnt know what to say. So I just said Im not sure we are compatible and awkwardly ran away.
My feeling for this girl hasnt really changed. But its kinda like the girl I loved and her arent the same. The one I loved was pure and this one is more of a used goods impression I get from her. I know the girl I love doesnt exist, but this girl is awfully similar except I hate her past.
How do others deal with this.
>>
>>17046625
are you 110% certain the rumours are true? if you answer with anything less than 100% you fucked up.
>>
Congrats, she'll be good in bed. Go get em tiger.

Honestly, think about it this way. If you slept around with a bunch of girls and then fell in love with an old friend and then found out that they don't like you back because you're a 'slut' and 'used food's, how would you feel about it? You can't change shit bout the past, dude, and you can't give people second chances if the past is all you think about
>>
Once a slut always a slut.
>>
>>17046680
Yes. Not everyone. But the general sluttiness part she confirmed passively.
>>17046697
>she'll be good in bed
The thought of my gf getting good at sex from other guys repulses me. When I think about it this way I feel like a cuck. Well I would if we were together.
And isnt that more incentive not to sleep around. Your sexual history isnt like other things in the past.
>>
>>17046724
Then don't fucking date her?? Either accept her or don't. What are you going to do to change her past? She fucked guys and had fun without you, so what? Get your head out of your ass and stop fapping to your precious virgin waifu fantasies and realize the people around you are allowed to do whatever the fuck they want to do.

And that includes you. So what if you're in love? If you can't handle her past, don't fucking date her. You'll find someone else that fits your standards, I can guarantee it.
>>
>>17046738
>realize the people around you are allowed to do whatever the fuck they want to do.
So if I wanted I could cheat on my gf? Its cool to have fun without her?
Its so infuriating. Its like flushing 7 years of emotions into the toilet.
>>
are you a virgin OP?
>>
and how many guys has she fucked. has she ever fucked you
>>
your best bet is to just fuck her. why should you wait for that pussy which she gave to other dudes without even trying
>>
>>17046789
No.
>>17046800
Well it starts with 6 guys in one year. Then theres like 5 others I heard about. Those are the ones she talked about. Rumors say theres more. And no weve never had sex.
>>
Regular Monday 'sexual history' bait post.

The last one was pretty good and managed to stay on page 1 until Thursday. The underlaying plot is the same 'poor OP is trying to be a nice guy and get past it but is conflicted' and the overlay changes enough to make it a new story.

Good bait.
>>
>>17046821
Glad you find my life entertain. Id hate for my suffering to bore you.
>>
Nobody's perfect. Just make sure she's clean and date her.
I'm sure you have flaws in her eyes.
>>
>>17046827
Did you reflect upon your post and how unreasonable it is.
>>
>>17046824
Oh come on, this comes up every Monday. If it's not bait then man the fuck up, get on with life and stop being an insecure little twerp.

A girl who's had a few dicks and moved on to be ready to form a lasting relationship is a better long term proposition that some inexperienced virgin who is going to be thinking "I wonder if all guys dicks look like OPs" and "I wonder why some women blog about orgasms that are different to mine" and "omg, maybe size does matter and all I've ever felt was...."
>>
>>17046839
>all women are whores until they get it out of their system
no one actually believes this.
>>
>>17046834
How is it unreasonable you fuck? Sexual health is EXTREMELY important. However, if you think that her sexual history is too much for you to even consider dating her and finding out if you like her...

Then fuck off and don't waste our time, mate.
>>
>>17046843
Who said anything like that?
>>
>>17046881
You
>>
Your problem is that you tried to be friends with a person you dont want to be friends with, you wanted to be lovers with her. If she fucked 2 or 3 random guys over a long period of time, she isnt a slut, she is a horny girl, like you are a horny guy/girl idk you're gender. If you still like her, then let her know you're true feelings and see how she reacts, if she reciprocates then you have a gf who you love, if she doesnt, then you know you have no chance and move on to a girl that you do have a chance with, you dont live your life for her, you live it for you, be with someone who actually makes you happy, not with someone you makes your mind and ideals and fantasies happy
>>
>>17046625
Seems like over those seven years you've built a fantasy of her in your head. I would argue against your outlook on her sexual past but there are many like you on this board, and you're all very stubborn on your views.

There's nothing you can do, you've doomed yourself. Just move on.
>>
>>17046939
>be with someone who actually makes you happy, not with someone you makes your mind and ideals and fantasies happy
This is a contradiction.
Do you realize the result of me telling her how I really feel about her. Its unnecessarily cruel.
>>
She's a girl, if she is attractive she can have sex with whoever she wants, even if she isn't attractive she can still get it easier than you, guys are horny animals who fuck. Guys have bigger kill lists than girls, the difference is that guys grow their lists after they leave their parents house, in college or if they live away from home and work/make money (independent lifestyle). Girls make their lists in highschool and college regardless of the situation because they are young, immature and cannot control their sexual urges. Based on the thread I am assuming you could have probably fucked her but you didnt because you wanted to be the only guy that fucked her. Every man wishes they had a loyal girl like that, but its not possible, we are horny creatures who give in to instinct, logic is not always the decision maker, urges and temptation control that too. If you're friend would fuck any random guy and gets horny over nothing (basically a man trapped in a hot female's body) then I would consider her a slut for the sole reason being she doesn't need to put in the work and effort required that a man needs to put in to get laid. If she only fucks guys that turn her on and make an effort towards her and she decided that the effort is worthy or her spreading her legs, then she isn't a slut, she is just a normal human being. Improve your kill list so you can say you've had your fair share too and figure out how she feels about you, if she actually likes you and wants to be with you, forget about her list, if not, move on
>>
Whats the result of you telling her how you feel? If you care about appearances or being embarrassed, then your not living a life for you, you are living a life for someone else, real men know what they want and go out of their way to make it happen, if she doesnt want what you want, a real man would think its her loss, and move on, there are 3.5 billion girls out there, one girl isnt the whole universe. The only girl that should be your universe is one that adores you and would die for you, unfortunately we dont get to choose who this girl is, so if we find her unattractive, its a sacrifice for loyalty. If the girl you like is attractive, you are sacrificing loyalty for beauty. It like every woman who married donald trump, sacrificed love and happiness for money and financial stability
>>
>>17046625
Hey.
Hey faggot.

Ever ask her how she feels about her history if she's so nonchalantly confirmed the rumors you've heard? You should.

Chances are she isn't either. Point is, people change. If you don't believe me, take a good look at yourself. You probably don't think you have even though you could tell me outright how different you are from several years ago.

Eat shit.
>>
File: 1376270489494.gif (196 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1376270489494.gif
196 KB, 500x500
>>17046999
Also, check these fucking trips
>>
>>17046625
she is missing the attention you gave her before you left. in her mind you are the "perfect boyfriend" but you don't excite her as much as the guys she fucked. if you become a couple it will feel forced because she doesn't love you as a boyfriend. I advice you to stay away or you will get hurt from this.
>>
>>17046990
Yeah let me just tell my best friend I think shes a slut. Totally the best decision to make.
>>
>in love with a girl for 7 years
>has never made a move

Do the human gene pool a favor and kill yourself.
>>
>>17046999
>people change
Dont make bad choices to begin with...
>>
>>17046970
What is this nonsense
>>
>>17047036

Oh because nobody has right?

Find one solitary fucking person on the entire planet who hasn't made a shitty choice in life.
>>
>>17047044
Oh so we should let everyone out of prison?
Not all bad choices carry the same weight.
>>
>>17047049
In what world does, quite simply, a lot of sex, carry the same weight as mass murder?

The difference between the two are that I can assure you with the former, nobody was complaining at the immediate moment. If we're going to start saying that is equal to crimes that land people in jail, we may as well give harsher sentences for jaywalking on a quiet winter day when peoples' cars are all snowed in.

Of course they don't carry the same weight, that's the whole fucking point. What weight does it carry?
>>
OP is a cuck, loser, and all around sperg lord. 7 years and you didn't tell her how you felt. Chop your own dick off and shove it in your ass, guaranteed the only action you will ever get.
>>
>>17047055
Did I mention mass murder? Dont try to downplay things
>>
>>17047062

>Everyone out of prison
>Everyone
>>
>>17047069
Well its just a shitty choice in life.
Find one solitary fucking person on the entire planet who hasn't made a shitty choice in life.
>>
>>17047072

>Not all bad choices carry the same weight.
>>
>>17047079
>people change
>>
>>17047080

Exactly.
See how easy it was to come to this agreement?
>>
>>17047086
Yeah lets let everyone out of prison. Amazing idea
>>
>>17047093

Nah, see, we just came to the agreements that...

>Everyone makes mistakes.
>Not all bad choices carry the same weight, so people in prison should obviously stay there since there was likely a victim.
>People change, so those who make small but stupid mistakes may not do it again.
>>
>>17047104
>Not all bad choices carry the same weight, so people in prison should obviously stay there since there was likely a victim.
>People change, so those who make small but stupid mistakes may not do it again.
So things we never agreed on.
>>
>>17047109

Are things that land you in prison forever, or for roughly 15 years, "small and stupid"? Probably not.
>>
>>17047110
>small and stupid
Thats your philosophy
>>
>>17047111
So is everything you've said. Let's agree to disagree.
>>
>>17047113
Youre the one who argues we should let everyone out of prison because everyone makes mistakes.
>>
>>17047116
I didn't even mention prison until after you did.
>>
From personal experience, I would say that people can change.
I mean, I am now a different person in several aspects from the me of 2, 3 years ago.

But I guess that realization must come from the person. If someone never says himself what and in which way he grew... It probably didn't happen.
>>
>>17047119
Well youre the one who thinks we should overlook peoples past. Or did you mean only the ones you select?
>>
>>17047122
Given it wasn't something extreme and that they've clearly changed from it.
>>
if its such a big deal for you, just leave her be.

everyone will be better off for it.

or you know you could give her a chance and it might be the best thing you ever did.

>b-b-but i will feel like a cuck :^(
>>
>>17047124
So only the ones you select then.
>>
>>17047126
Well, I don't see a holy beacon telling me otherwise, so, yeah, that's personally how I feel about it.
>>
>>17047129
>I personally get to choose and tell others which mistakes matter and which should be ignored
Such hubris.
>>
>>17047126
>>17047116
news flash: people usually get out of prison after they served their time.

if you want to impose a life-long dating ban for being 'used goods' go ahead.
>>
>>17047131

>On an advice board.

Oh god forbid
>>
girls don't like rejection, and that's what you did when you said you weren't sure and ran away.

she probably already hooked up with someone else, and isn't interested in you anymore, so don't worry so much. She won't ask again, so just relax and be friends, don't make it awkward.

In the future, when a girl asks you out, That's your cue to put your penis in her butt. It doesn't happen every day.

If you really want to be with her. You have to over come your fear of other men's semen getting on your dick. Otherwise you'll never be able to stick it in her used holes where other men have jizzed all up in there.

you need to get a handful of man jizz
from a complete stranger on the street
and rub it all over your penis, and lick your fingers. After that, you won't be afraid of used goods.
>>
>>17047134
>I am the arbiter of mistakes
You 'philosophy' is just you choosing what makes you happy. It has no backbone other than its convenient for you. This board should really have a banner warning people of bad advice.
>>
>>17047133
so life in prison shouldnt be a thing?
Why should they have to serve their sentence in the first place?
>>
>>17047137
Oh no!

I give advice in the form of an opinion I agree with!
>>
>>17047140
>so life in prison shouldnt be a thing?

it isn't in most civilized countries.
also, what has this to do with dating again? troll harder.
>>
>>17047141
>opinion
theres well thought out opinions and theres people incapable of making a logical argument throwing out shitty ideas. Youre the latter.
>>
>>17047144

According to your opinion.
>>
>>17046999
people do change but there is no way to be completely sure that someone changed. you always run the risk that they will repeat the same mistakes
>>
>>17047125
>or you know you could give her a chance and it might be the best thing you ever did.
Or not settling and find the perfect girl is always an option.
>>
>>17047145
I didnt give an opinion. What I said is based on facts and evidence provided by this thread. But Im glad you think that everything is an opinion.
>>
>>17047148
>find the perfect girl

oh sweet summer child.
>>
>>17047154

Is nothing I said based on fact or evidence? Do people not fuck up and then change?
>>
>>17047143
Your the one that brought is up. And it is a thing all around the world.
>>
>>17047156
Wheres the evidence that you get to decide what mistakes should be overlooked.
>>
>>17047159

Actually in England, a "life sentence" is 15 years.
>>
>>17047161

Where's yours that you get to decide it's not worth overlooking?
>>
>>17047161
hint, everyone gets to decide what they want to overlook or not. just some people are more sound than others.
>>
>>17047162
>In England and Wales, life imprisonment is a sentence which lasts until the death of the prisoner
Literally first line on the wiki page.
>>
check on craigslist and see if anyone is selling a used fleshlight.

the restroom at the community pool in my neighborhood, is where all the housewives cheat on their husbands. maybe look in the trash can there and find some used condoms.
>>
>>17047165
Because any opinion that said what to overlook would be completely arbitrary. Like you opinions seem to be.
>>
>>17047169
Scroll down to the chart.
>>
>>17047167
>I am more sound than others because I say so even though i cant make a logical argument
>>
>>17047177
whats your point on the chart. Only says that some murders get 15 years.
>>
>>17047173
That is also according to your opinion.
"I think this is a good idea so I think you should do it". Want me to give him advice I disagree with?
>>
>>17047186

Read harder. MOST murders aren't actual life sentences.
>>
>>17047190
which is irrelevant since you claimed life in prison isnt a thing in civilized countries when it clearly is.
>>
>>17047192
I was making the point that what's worthy of a life sentence in one area may not add up to one in another. Also, that wasn't me.
>>
>>17047192
>usa, england = most civilized countries

ayyy
>>
>>17047187
>logical arguments are opinions
woman detected
>>
>>17047199
>Bidding for me to spew advice I disagree with.

Solid plan.
>>
>>17047197
>>17047196
If you make the claim that life in prison isnt a thing in civilized countries, back it up because facts say otherwise.
>>
>>17047203

That's not what I was trying to say in the first place. I didn't post >>17047143
>>
>>17047206
You responded to a post that responded to that. What were you trying to accomplish because your post has no context.
>>
>>17047200
>having arbitrary philosophies in the first place
>>
>>17047207

That life sentences aren't given the same way between different civilized countries.
This one was mine, but I meant the above. What's seen as a life sentence in one place is 15 to 30 there.
>>17047162

This is getting retarded. I'm going to sleep.
>>
>>17047214
Yeah I definitely have no method behind what I said or what I like. It was completely random. This same exact thread could be posted a second time and I'd disagree with everything I just said because of my mood or the temperature of the room I'm in. I have absolutely no reason to think what I do, whatsoever.
>>
Why are men so fixated on a womans past lovers?
You cant expect the women of the world to not have sex just because you might want to fuck her one day. How is that even fair?
>>
>>17047224
How is it not.
>>
>>17047228

You are fucking retarded.
>>
>>17047223
Not random. Just not based on reason. Youd repeat the same arbitrary statements you have been so far.
>>
I`m glad that OP and his supporters were `coincidentally` stuck with shitty enough attitudes, poor social skills and fucked up world views to keep them trapped in this forum to whine to each other.
>>
>>17047231

Yeah, I definitely have no reasons to believe what I do, whatsoever. No evidence I have ever encountered in my life could have possibly formed the opinions I have.
>>
>>17047230
You didnt answer the question
>>
>>17047228
>>17047228
this is my problem with you /r9k/ fags.
Keep it up and you will never ever meet a decent let alone average woman.
>>
>>17047237

Your question ended with a period. Retard.
>>
>>17047240
So youre going to keep dodging the question. Guess you didnt really have a point.
>>
>>17047244
Only for as long as you keep putting periods at the end of questions. You fucktard,
>>
>>17047228
The stupidity is overwhelming
>>
File: 1435284682512.jpg (195 KB, 780x927) Image search: [Google]
1435284682512.jpg
195 KB, 780x927
>>17046625
>best friend for like 7 years
>About 3 months ago she started hinting that she wanted to spend more time together and has been throwing signs that maybe there was something between us
kekj\
>>
>>17047239
And what is the problem. What exactly is unfair.
>>
>>17047249
How fucking retarded you are.
>>
>>17046625

THEN
DONT
FUCKING
DATE
HER
Jesus Christ everyday on /adv/
No one deserves to deal with your issue OP
>>
>>17047237
It's not fair because women are human beings just like any man.
inb4 feminist

What a human does with its own body is nobodies business but their own. If he or she wishes to give his or her virginity to someone they may or may not love or just have sex with someone they want to, then it is fair for them to do so.

As much as you faggots hate to admit it, women and men have equal rights to their own bodies.
>>
>>17047255
Im not retarded enough to think that an ad hominem is anything but a pathetic response.
>>
>>17047260
And I'm not retarded enough to think anything you say isn't just that. You are retarded.
>>
File: 1369176604223.jpg (17 KB, 304x228) Image search: [Google]
1369176604223.jpg
17 KB, 304x228
>>17047260
>ad hominem

Eat shit fedoralord
>>
>>17047258
So literally nothing is unfair. Great.
>women and men have equal rights to their own bodies
If you want to be a slut with your body do it. But dont blame anyone to still love you.
>>
>>17047272
having sex with someone does not make you a slut.
>>
>>17047272

Oh boy here we go, hyperbolizing shit again.
>>
>>17047277
Of course it doesnt. The human race wouldnt exist if it couldnt reproduce.
But if you think thats an excuse for sleeping with as many people as you want you are a slut.
>>
>>17047265
explain your side, you are just calling him retarded

would it bother you if your lover had a lot of sex with prostitutes in their past?
>>
She is impure, non-virgin degenerate woman.
>>
>>17047282
No it doesn't.
Sluts are people who sleep around with anyone without caring about themselves or the people involved. The kind of people who fuck married men and women.
All the people who have cheated on their spouses or used tinder when they are in a commited relationship
>>
>>17047285
Thats how women argue. Logical arguments are impossible for them.
>>
>>17047286
This anon and the like:
>Sleeps with virgin woman
>Is disgusted with her as soon as he manages to slip in his flaccid little cock
>>
>>17047294
Theres far more to being a slut than just that.
>>
>>17047298
I swear that each time I heard a man say that, they were a rejected, physically weak and social outcast working in retail or a complete NEET.
>>
>>17047300
For people with skewed and unhealthy images of sex, probably. But for normal people, no.
>>
this board could probably have a "her sexual history general"
>>
File: 1448252405752.webm (2 MB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1448252405752.webm
2 MB, 720x480
>>17047306
good idea.
>>
>>17046625
She's you're best friend dude! That's a HUGE chance for you. Rumours are just rumours if you want to know the truth ask her yourself and in turn say yourself that you have a crush on her. There's a very high chance that she likes you man. Just do it or someone else will seriously take the chance.
>>
>>17046812
Duuude seriously you're getting so uptight seriously. Clearly she wanted to have sex for fun. When I have sex with more than 1 chick I don't think to myself wow I love these babes no I'm thinking of what hole I'd ram my dick in next. Dude clearly sex is for fun for her. You didn't go out so clearly it's not cheating sure she may be a slut but aren't I for doing the same thing? I have a crush on this chick and I don't feel like I have a crush on her sexually her face is angelic and body stunning but I still don't find her sexually attractive I literally am in love with her beauty but not sexually. Idk how that works but whatever. So this is what you do. Ask her over play some games have some banter ask if she had a gangbang with her roomies if no admit you love her and if yes admit you loved her. She'd feel rather happy or sad depending on which one.
>>
>>17047298
That's stupid and sexist. Pretty ironic as well.
>>
>>17046773
You can cheat, she can't stop you. But you can't stop her from dumping you afterward either. And you weren't dating back then, were you? She hadn't promised you she won't fuck anyone, had she?

There's nothing wrong with her. It's you who isn't ready for a relationship, you'd just make living hell out of both your life and hers.
>>
>>17046625
This post smells like bait
>>
well OP,

You've clearly put this girl up on an undeserved pedestal. So you might as well either take her the fuck down from that pedestal or find another girl. If you've got issues with her past sex life either air them out with her somehow or don't even bother 'cause it's just gonna end up driving you mad in the end then anyway.

Fucking go for it I say, but don't try to project your dream girl onto her, you already pretty much said you do have issues with her past sex life. Also there is a huge difference between sluts and cheating sluts. Sluts are nice, have had many sexual relations but know the boundaries of a relationship so they are actually very desirable. Not only can you widen your boundaries sexually with them but they are also pretty damn good at what they are doing. Cheating sluts are not to be trusted and will give you incurable STDs while you think you're in a good relationship with them, and given their highly egotistical nature, will only use you and not for sex but rather for emotional stability and/or income. They pretty much only deserve to be degraded and defamed and told to GTFO after they have been caught.

Do whatever OP, just keep in mind that you have value, and some bitches don't deserve you.
Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.