[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Christian /adv/ice thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 29
File: the-lamb.png (652 KB, 1598x714) Image search: [Google]
the-lamb.png
652 KB, 1598x714
And he opened his mouth and taught them, saying:

Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted.

Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth.

Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be filled.

Blessed are the merciful, for they shall obtain mercy.

Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God.

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called the sons of God.

Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness’ sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Blessed are you when men revile you, and persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely for My sake. Rejoice and be very glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in this manner they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

Matthew 5:2-12 - The Beatitudes

24/7 Prayer and Worship: https://www.youtube.com/user/IHOPkc/live

Current Events: https://www.spreaker.com/show/1119477
End Times Prophecy: http://z3news.com/

Read the Bible cover-to-cover: http://www.biblica.com/en-us/bible/reading-plans/
Listen to the Bible cover-to-cover: https://youtu.be/_zdRaV3EXz0?list=PLURWfUEJXnMHlFqYqDAtRzLMJ4RumvvOo
Watch the Bible cover-to-cover: http://fullbiblemovies.blogspot.ca/
>>
>>17044982
I have christianity's morals but not it's beliefs.
I understand the bible and the theory behind it. For example,. atheists always ask: "If god really loved you, why would he send you to hell?"
The answer is that he doesn't, you put yourself there by being an awful person, which is parenting on his part.

But the more I understand and the more I digested the theory that made sense, the stupider I realized this had become.
Full atheist now.

Christians don't bother me unless they're trying to fuck around with the political landscape. Which they are. Moderate christians almost never seem to admit this.
Christians and Evangelicals do their part to reduce our civil rights and try to get rid of the 1st amendment by connecting the US government to religion.

A cute christian girl who I loved very much hurt me very badly and I still cry over it.
Where was your god during that?
>>
Take all kinds of shit but, the reward is in heaven...

Blessed are the poor but, then the vatican is made out of gold.

Get fucked you jesus bitch.
>>
File: cross.jpg (38 KB, 736x289) Image search: [Google]
cross.jpg
38 KB, 736x289
>>17045019
Adam was a man born in perfect circumstances

Adam was supernaturally created and fashioned by God

Adam walked with God, he talked with God

Yet in spite of all of this, Adam disobeyed God, and was cast out of the Garden

In the beginning, all of mankind knew God. Yet they still chose to sin

Overtime, mankind devolved into sin and grew further away from God

Adam wasn't the first to sin, it was Satan. The devil and a third of the angels were cast out of the third heaven and they now reside in the second heaven where they will be until judgment

God rejected Cain's half-hearted sacrifice and as a result Cain's countenance fell, The LORD said to Cain, "If you do well, shall you not be accepted? But if you do not do well, sin is crouching at the door. It desires to dominate you, but you must rule over it" (Genesis 4:7). Yet Cain still chose to disobey God and slew his brother Abel out of jealousy and hatred

I am sorry to hear what the girl did to you. However, the Bible says all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God (Romans 3:23). This includes Christians. Nobody is perfect. In fact, many so-called christians are worse off than non-believers due to the heavy spiritual attack they face from the devil. Forgiveness is an important part of denying yourself, picking up the cross, and following Jesus
>>
File: knock.jpg (10 KB, 236x344) Image search: [Google]
knock.jpg
10 KB, 236x344
>>17045037
Not everybody who calls themselves a Christian are true followers of Jesus Christ. Not many Christians actually know Jesus, and those that do are following a different spirit that denies Jesus is the Son of God who came in the flesh: “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven. Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonderful works in Your name?’ But then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you. Depart from Me, you who practice evil.’ (Matthew 7:21-23)

Man will always fail you. Mankind has fallen and is deep in sin. Politicians never care for you. Your pastor/priest cares for you only if things go well with them. You don't even care for yourself at times. God (Jehovah, Jesus Christ, Holy Spirit) always cares for you. There is no Greater Love than this

Get in the Spirit and seek God (Jehovah, Jesus Christ, Holy Spirit). Get on your knees, cry out to Jesus' and accept Him into your heart right this moment. Repent, for the time is near. Read the Bible cover-to-cover and pray, pray, and pray. Pray, even if you think it's silly. It is said in the Bible, if you have faith as a grain of a mustard seed, you can move a mountain. Jesus is real and He is waiting
>>
>>17045061
So why do Christians almost entirely vote for those who take from the poor and hold up images of the god they 'believe in' when they're lying?
Whether I want to believe or not is one thing, but if you're in a group where everyone is a shit eating retard- by choice- then I want out of the group, as a wise person should. Yes?
>>
File: help-one-another.png (86 KB, 574x223) Image search: [Google]
help-one-another.png
86 KB, 574x223
>>17045998
At the end of this age, everybody will be judged. There will be no exception to this, everybody will be judged. Jesus will execute perfect justice for He is righteous. It is important that you to seek Jesus rather than worry about how other so-called christians vote or say. Whatever is in their hearts, God will judge: For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil. (Ecclesiastes 12:14)

God transcends man's politics: For My thoughts are not your thoughts, nor are your ways My ways, says the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways, and My thoughts than your thoughts. (Isaiah 55:8-9). Do not be deceived. Many throughout history have used God's name in vain to justify their personal or selfish desires on this Earth. The Lord's prayer even says, "May Your Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven." Ask the Lord for spiritual discernment regarding these matters

There are many politicians that claim to be Christian and claim this and that about God, yet do they truly know God (Jehovah, Jesus Christ, Holy Spirit)? It's a dog-eats-dog world out there, the only one you can depend on is Jesus Christ for He will guide you

It's time to get on your knees and repent of your sins and cry out to Jesus to save you. Cast all your worries, doubts, and anger on Him and let His Spirit guide you. Read the Bible and pray, pray, and pray. The only wise person is the one who built his house on a rock. He was the person that listened to Jesus Christ and did the Will of the Father
>>
>>17045046
>due to the heavy spiritual attack they face from the devil

Fuck off. This isn't dragon ball.
>>
File: bread.jpg (130 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
bread.jpg
130 KB, 1920x1080
>>17046086
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3YLneFhr60
>>
Would it be unethical to go to church to meet women if I don't actually believe in God?

I was raised Catholic and believe that the ideals and rules of the church are what has made our society great, but I don't personally buy any of the mystical/supernatural stuff like talking burning bushes, or resurrection anymore.

I subsequently stopped going to church a few years ago, but getting a girl who is both traditional and non religious is nearly impossible. So, it's come down to either faking being religious or dying alone for me.
>>
When Satan appears to you, he is said to appear loving or caring since he has been doing it for a long time. Why would God send me to hell for being naive, when he knows that humans commit sin because of our flaws?
>>
File: lawgiver.jpg (122 KB, 1480x2103) Image search: [Google]
lawgiver.jpg
122 KB, 1480x2103
>>17046167
Jesus said, "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be given to you." (Matthew 6:33)

Believe it or not, the God that created the heavens and the Earth. The God that created this universe. The God that knew you even before you were born. He knows what's best for you: If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask Him! (Matthew 7:11)

>>17046226
God will never tempt you more than you can handle: No trial has overtaken you that is not faced by others. And God is faithful: He will not let you be tried beyond what you are able to bear, but with the trial will also provide a way out so that you may be able to endure it. (1 Corinthian 10:13)

The reason why you face trials and tribulations through life is so that your faith will be strengthened. God will stretch your faith. Just look at Job, and how at the end, God blessed Job double-portion

In fact, Jesus said, “Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavily burdened, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you, and learn from Me. For I am meek and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy, and My burden is light.” (Matthew 11:28-30). God's law is easy to understand: This commandment which I am commanding you today is not hidden from you, nor is it far off. It is not in heaven, that you should say, “Who will go up for us to heaven and bring it to us, so that we may hear it and do it?” It is not beyond the sea, so that you should say, “Who shall go over the sea for us and bring it to us, so that we may hear it and do it?” But the word is very near to you, in your mouth, and in your heart, so that you may do it. (Deuteronomy 30:11-14)

I invite you to come and read about God (Jehovah, Jesus Christ, Holy Spirit) in the Bible. Read the Bible cover-to-cover. Repent of your sins and pray, pray, and pray. Love God, love one another
>>
Do not allow your selves to be unequally yoked.

The first time I turned to God for a word on my relationship, the page opened to me on Hosea's call to take a harlot to wed.

We never did marry, but 15 years and 5 children later, I am the only one still pulling for forgiveness of each other to save our family.
I would share a house with this woman only to know that our children are in a safe place as long as would keep her personal life elsewhere.

If you are a man who has ever prayed for wisdom and truth, I beg you do not join yourself to a woman who would lay with you before marraige.
Only one has ever been perfect enough for martydom to bear this agony with dignity.
That one is niether you, nor I.
No matter your doubts of the validty of your faith, do not let yourself be taken by one who cares less for Christ than yourself.

This cross is heavy. I am weary.
He may forgive divorce for the hardness of heart, but this was not always so, as we have read.

I die daily that I may be on call for the vow I took. There is no pride in me for if I leave my children will suffer all the more.

I trust God to allow many evils for the sake of teaching compassion.

I pray He forgive the mercy I grant my children by not leaving.

Stay from any who lack your passion for truth on your quest for a mate. It will only bring agony to your family for the rest of your days.

One flesh is deeper than either blood or water. Deeper than any law of man and purer than any gold.
It is more than rubies if your heart is true.

It is a true word that asks "What hath the light to do with dark?"

Find one who shares your grain of faith lest you carry this cross.
Else you be treated less than Paul in his prison.
>>
File: furnace.jpg (74 KB, 810x500) Image search: [Google]
furnace.jpg
74 KB, 810x500
>>17046270
I thank you for your testimony. I will keep you in my prayers, that God may give you rest

I can certainly say you are more of a man than I am, for the decision that you have made. Jesus is watching and He knows everything: To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven (Ecclesiastes 3:1)

https://www.blueletterbible.org/net/psa/69/1/s_547001
>>
File: one-in-christ.jpg (11 KB, 208x299) Image search: [Google]
one-in-christ.jpg
11 KB, 208x299
>>17046302
>what do you think Jesus and God would think of tattoos?
God looks at the heart. For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God (Romans 2:28-29)

As Christians under the new covenant, we do not need to be circumcised in the flesh, but be circumcised in the heart: Moreover the Lord your God will circumcise your heart and the heart of your descendants, to love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul, so that you may live (Deuteronomy 30:6)
>>
>>17046267
>God will never tempt you more than you can handle

What I am saying is that what if, I, as a desperate being, are unable to discern good from evil? I.E. Satan appearing loving? I would say that it is even easy to avoid obvious temptations, and that I simply choose not to most of the time.

I would consider myself to be suicidal on occasion. Is that not temptation/testing to more than I can handle?
>>
how do I learn to do good if I am addicted to sins? Will I go to hell for all the sins I have committed?
>>
>>17045019
>Where was your god during that?
Helping out the people who aren't whiny faggots
>>
>>17045998
>So why do Christians almost entirely vote for those who take from the poor and hold up images of the god they 'believe in' when they're lying?
So I'm guessing you've only ever met southern baptists, then?
>>
>>17046425
I think Jesus already forgave them.
>>
>>17044982
I'm going to commit adultery and you can not stop me.

Also your religion is cucked as fuck.
>>
>>17046475
>I'm going to commit adultery and you can not stop me.
No one cares, you're just a shitty person
>Also your religion is cucked as fuck.
Atheists win again
>>
>>17046309
So one sharpens another...

ecc7:16 do not be overly righteous
Am I by continuing this?

I have not the teeth for this meat.

Much is to be considered, but you are blameless in my doubt. This thing has camped against me for some time.
The fury of this storm has blinded me.
All I know is that to stand and wait is the least harmful thing that can be seen.
Yet my known weaknesses speak against me. What I see is not always best.

May a season of clarity come to us all.
>>
File: glorify.jpg (9 KB, 180x189) Image search: [Google]
glorify.jpg
9 KB, 180x189
>>17046343
The ways of the Lord are direct, straight, and to-the-point, you will never be confused

Let's say Satan appears to you and you can't discern. The Bible says, "...but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. This is how you know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God" (1 John 4:1b-3). Let's say you're in some paranormal experience next time, SHOUT OUT the name of Jesus Christ and believe in your heart that He died on the cross for your sins and ROSE AGAIN on the third day, and I can guarantee you will be saved from that encounter

Self-pity and suicide is a form of selfishness. You need to rebuke that in the name of Jesus when that thought enters your mind next time. Be strong. You need to cast all your worries and anxieties on Jesus and simply trust in Him. Choose the LORD as your rock, your refuge, and your salvation, God will never disappoint you, but you need to make that decision

Get on your knees, cry out to Jesus and accept Him into your heart. Repent of your sins, forgive those who have hurt you and pray for them. Read the Bible cover-to-cover and pray, pray, and pray

When Jesus healed others of their ailments such as their sight or various ailments, Jesus would specifically order them to sin no more. Sin leads to death. Repent of your sins daily and take up the armor of God (Ephesians 6)

Everybody has decisions to make. You need to work at your faith. God told his people, "If My people, who are called by My name, will humble themselves and pray, and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and will heal their land." (2 Chronicles 7:14). Remember, choose Jesus
>>
File: altar.jpg (49 KB, 736x865) Image search: [Google]
altar.jpg
49 KB, 736x865
>>17046475
>I'm going to commit adultery and you can not stop me.
You're right, I can't stop you. I'm just here to give you a message, not to convert you. That's your job. If you willfully choose to rebel against God, God will hand you right over to Satan

It's never too late to repent of your sins and accept Jesus into your life while you're still alive. But God controls everything. You are never guaranteed tomorrow on this Earth: Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring forth. (Proverbs 27:1)

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding. (Proverbs 9:10)
>>
>>17046377
You learn by being broken.
The faith will never leave you, but the more you wrestle with God against what you already believe, the harder your road will be.
That is not to say your faith will spare you grief. Only that the longer you shut Him out, the harder your heart will become and the more you will feel the sting of His mercy.

Find the parable of the workers; how the last recieved pay as the first. Yet expect special attention for denying what has already been revealed to you.

Think of it as summer school. Unpleasant, but necessary if you want keep up.
>>
File: 1460437259910.png (311 KB, 600x706) Image search: [Google]
1460437259910.png
311 KB, 600x706
>>17046566
If my boyfriend fucks my boi pucci am I sinning?
>>
>>17046566
Why the fuck would I not fuck a stoned girl because the magic sky god told me not to?

>>17046482
>No one cares, you're just a shitty person
Debatable

>>17046482
>Atheists win again

They never won.
>>
>>17046425
>>17046433
>already forgave
because he knew we couldn't
>>>/b/
>>>/mlp/
Shouldn't you be waiting for a Chikun to Arise, or a hobbit to follow, or a childlike empress?
Or whatever else passes for the daily troll on other boards?

>hi adv, how do i dial 911?
>my report is due and i need to call
> my prof for an extension

(sigh)

Come little pony. Try not to leave your apples laying about for others to step in.
>>
File: do-not-fear.jpg (331 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
do-not-fear.jpg
331 KB, 1024x768
>>17046535
I don't know your entire situation, only God knows what is right. Jesus says that his yoke is easy and burden is light. If it is killing you, then you will need to fast and pray to Jesus for guidance. God told me that in life, certain things must happen before certain things can occur. It is God's divine plan. Here is the context of the verse you cited, let the Holy Spirit guide you what this says:

During the days of my fleeting life I have seen both of these things:
Sometimes a righteous person dies prematurely in spite of his righteousness, and sometimes a wicked person lives long in spite of his evil deeds.
So do not be excessively righteous or excessively wise; otherwise you might be disappointed.
Do not be excessively wicked and do not be a fool; otherwise you might die before your time.
It is best to take hold of one warning without letting go of the other warning; for the one who fears God will follow both warnings. (Ecclesiastes 7:15-18)

All I can do is pray for you. God told me that the prayer of a righteous person is like a sucker punch in this sinful world. Jesus said, "Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted" and "Blessed are the merciful, for they shall obtain mercy." You certainly have shown a lot of mercy given your situation, and Jesus sees everything. I pray you will get the rest and peace you desire in this life
>>
File: 459789.gif (716 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
459789.gif
716 KB, 500x280
>>17046593
Yes, if two men have sex it should only be when they're married. Otherwise, you're just a degenerate scumbag.
>>
File: break-every-chain.jpg (92 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
break-every-chain.jpg
92 KB, 1920x1080
>>17046377
>Will I go to hell for all the sins I have committed?
If you truly repent of your sins and sorrowful in your heart, then God will forgive you of your sins as they have been atoned by the Blood of Jesus. The sacrifice of the Lamb. Repentance means to turn away, you need to make a concerted effort not to sin. I was in your situation where I was addicted to pornography and masturbation, it took a long time, but you need to desire and SEEK His Righteousness. Cry out to Jesus and ask Him to deliver you

>how do I learn to do good if I am addicted to sins?
The devil's lips are soft and warm. When you kiss the devil, you won't get lasting satisfaction. The Love of God (Jehovah, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit) is from everlasting-to-everlasting. There is no Greater Love than this

Get in the Spirit and truly seek God (Jehovah, Jesus Christ, Holy Spirit). The Bible says, faith without works is dead. Well, right now, you can get on your knees and cry out to Jesus to ask Him to break the chains of sin and addiction. There is power in the name of Jesus. Repent of your sins, forgive those who have hurt you and pray for them. Read the Bible cover-to-cover, read the Bible daily, repent of your sins daily. Pray, pray, and pray

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvlQuO3-gls
>>
File: isaiah.jpg (354 KB, 682x890) Image search: [Google]
isaiah.jpg
354 KB, 682x890
>>17046594
>Why the fuck would I not fuck a stoned girl because the magic sky god told me not to?
One of them, who was a lawyer, tested Him by asking Him, “Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the law?” Jesus said to him, “‘You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind.’ This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like it: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ On these two commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets.” (Matthew 22:35-40)

The meaning of Love is Loving your God with all of your heart, mind, and soul. The meaning of Love is being at peace with your neighbor. The meaning of Love is the Love of the neighbor's friends' friends, friend with the Love of Jesus in your heart. Open all that is good within your spirit. Seek the Kingdom of God as a little child. Harm no one - Love everyone. All that is good comes from our Father in Heaven. He is the giver of life

You might not understand, but God is looking at you right now. He can see your heart, see your mind. The Bible says, "He knows every hair on your head." But God knows more than that. More than you could comprehend

Repent for the time is near. It's time to cast all your idols aside, get on your knees and cry out to Jesus. He loves you, He is seeking you. But Him seeking you is in a sense waiting. You need to open up your heart and accept Jesus into your life. Humble yourself, seek Jesus and His Pure Love
>>
question, why do christians even come on 4chan? don't yall have more wholesome places to go?
>>
File: 1459916661387.jpg (115 KB, 600x384) Image search: [Google]
1459916661387.jpg
115 KB, 600x384
>>17046648
>Harm no one - Love everyone

BWAAAA

You sound like an open border liberal faggor

Kill yourself my man

I am glad Christianity is dying.
>>
>>17046662
>I am glad Christianity is dying.
The rate of growth of both the Catholic and Orthodox churches (most protestants too) are growing faster than they have at any other point in history and Christianity as a whole has a larger population than at any other time in history.
Not sure why you think it's "dying"
>>
>>17046662
It's only dying in america.
>>
>>17046675
"Christians"

All of them are sluts
only like 30Percent of them are actual christians m8

Also what are Jews?

Pushing LGBT agenda
"Christians" are ok with Faggs now too

Yes "Christianity" is dying

TopFuckingKek m8 kill yourself.
>>
>>17046686
I thought you were just retarded, turns out you're a troll too
>>
File: 1460944439427.jpg (40 KB, 550x512) Image search: [Google]
1460944439427.jpg
40 KB, 550x512
>>17046698
>Everyone who is not delusional about Christianity is a troll
>>
File: jeremiah.jpg (114 KB, 441x623) Image search: [Google]
jeremiah.jpg
114 KB, 441x623
>>17046658
Are people on 4chan doomed to eternal damnation? I used to be a regular 4channers many years ago until God called me: You are the light of the world. A city located on a hill cannot be hidden. People do not light a lamp and put it under a basket but on a lampstand, and it gives light to all in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before people, so that they can see your good deeds and give honor to your Father in heaven. (Matthew 5:14-16)

>>17046662
Not everybody enters the Kingdom of Heaven. God definitely isn't "open borders" on that part

Was it not God who scattered the inhabitants of the Earth when they attempted to unify and build a tower to the heavens (Tower of Babel)? What about when God told Nehemiah to re-build the wall around Jerusalem. You should try reading the Bible sometimes and learn more about the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob
>>
File: spirit-break-out.jpg (40 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
spirit-break-out.jpg
40 KB, 1280x720
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_TOOXRpn8w
>>
File: 1460496133275.png (263 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1460496133275.png
263 KB, 960x960
>>17046714
You have shit taste in cock worship songs. https://youtu.be/NPWq8eM4lu8
>>
>>17046605
No one's life is in danger, but the circumstances are not what most would consider "living".

as
>>17046552
has mentioned
>discern

This must be borne for a while yet.

May His grace be upon us all.

The plea to anons stands.
None of you should hurry to carry this weight.
I pray none of you reading ever have to.
Whatever anon's load may be, may He grant us strength to not fall under it and the courage to stand over our fears.
>>
File: greet.jpg (165 KB, 640x606) Image search: [Google]
greet.jpg
165 KB, 640x606
>>17046747
Your testimony has not fallen on deaf ears. I cannot thank you enough for sharing your testimony. God has put you here for a reason and a purpose. May Jesus reveal His divine plan for you

>>17046719
Therefore encourage one another and build up each other (1 Thessalonians 5:11a)
>>
File: esv.jpg (6 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
esv.jpg
6 KB, 480x360
Take the time to listen to the Book of Matthew

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zdRaV3EXz0
>>
>>17046686
People lie.

Hold to what you have found thus far.
Keep knocking. You will be answered.
>>
File: 034-fuck-off-jesus1[1].jpg (31 KB, 500x360) Image search: [Google]
034-fuck-off-jesus1[1].jpg
31 KB, 500x360
>>
File: 034-fuck-off-jesus2[1].jpg (33 KB, 500x386) Image search: [Google]
034-fuck-off-jesus2[1].jpg
33 KB, 500x386
>>
File: 034-fuck-off-jesus3[1].jpg (39 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
034-fuck-off-jesus3[1].jpg
39 KB, 500x375
>>
File: 034-fuck-off-jesus4[1].jpg (25 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
034-fuck-off-jesus4[1].jpg
25 KB, 500x375
>>
File: 034-teller[1].jpg (40 KB, 500x360) Image search: [Google]
034-teller[1].jpg
40 KB, 500x360
>>
File: 034-fuck-off-jesus6[1].jpg (31 KB, 500x361) Image search: [Google]
034-fuck-off-jesus6[1].jpg
31 KB, 500x361
>>
>>17046847
>>17046848
>>17046850
>>17046854
>>17046857
>>17046859

This Triggers The Nigger.
>>
File: Yes.jpg (87 KB, 600x688) Image search: [Google]
Yes.jpg
87 KB, 600x688
CHRISTIANITY BTFO!!!!

CHRISTFAGGS ON SUICIDE WATCH!!!!!

HOW CAN THEY EVER RECOVER!!!!!!!!

SAGED !
>>
>>17046425
Thanks Pegasus, you were getting irritating. See you(r trip) in about 3 weeks
>>
>>17046648
People have said "the end times are coming" for thousands of years.
And thousands of other religions are out there all with their own versions of the story of life and divinity, some with stories that make more sense than Christianity.
What logical claim to relevancy and truth does christianity have?

Subpoint: Does your god expect you to believe without reasonable proof?
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.