[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do I stop feeling guilty about dating an asian girl as a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5
File: why.jpg (21 KB, 480x370) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
21 KB, 480x370
how do I stop feeling guilty about dating an asian girl as a white guy? I can feel people staring at us in public and I feel so guilty
>>
Guilty? mother fucker feel proud! do you not realize mother fuckers are staring because they are jelly as a mother fucker, I would be.
>>
>>17041225
Virtuous women > race of a woman
That being said make sure your current gf is virtuous .
>>
>>17041225
>guilty
Of what? There is literally nothing to feel guilty about
>>
You should feel guilty because of all the plebs who don't have qt Asian gfs
>>
>>17041233
>>17041237
people have made some passive aggressive statements implying that I am not man enough for a white girl and that I'm dating down because I'm a loser
>>
If it helps,i'm proud of you anon.
>>
>>17041253
Do you care about your gf and not just in it for dudes sex lmao ?
If so , don't worry about it .

Are other white males / females asking you , or what ?
>>
File: 1455696898112.jpg (42 KB, 547x471) Image search: [Google]
1455696898112.jpg
42 KB, 547x471
>mfw being a white tourist with an asian girl on my arm who speaks at about a 6th grade level with a horrible accent
>mfw creampieing her 3x a day
>>
>>17041261
I care about her a lot and think I might want to marry her. but people make me feel like I'm doing something wrong.

it's other whites saying things, mostly women
>>
>>17041225
totally opposite for me and my male friends are fucking envious as hell and want one. Now the white girls are another matter all together. They are jealous as hell.
>>
>>17041253
Wtf it ain't 1970. Who are these people? Older relatives?
>>
>>17041281
fellow university students
>>
Asian guy here. I got same thing when I was dating a white girl. If it different bother you, then it's nothing. It clearly does bother you, so maybe you should end it. You may be alone, but at least people won't judge you for being with an Asian girl anymore.

(But they'll judge you for other things.)
>>
>>17041286
Tell them they're a bunch of assholes and if you ever hear them talking like that about you and your girlfriend you're going to punch them. And next time someone says that do punch him. It will feel good.
>>
>>17041253
How's that dating down? Unless they're implying that asians are inferior by default which is kind of shitty mentality
>>
>>17041286
Who gives a fuck about some dude bros? Stick with her
>>
>>17041273
>it's other whites saying things, mostly women
like?
>>
I'd publicly shame you as well. White guys who only go for asian girls are fucking pathetic and only do so because they can't pull in a higher quality woman. These white guys are usually beta, balding and meek so they're just asking to be ridiculed
>>
>>17041370
>le protect the white race virginity!
>>
>>17041370
This is what everybody is thinking.
>>
>>17041225
Curious? Do you or your family have a lot of money? Are you in school aiming for a prestigious career?
>>
>>17041382
yes to both, I dont feel like she is gold digging though
>>
>>17041370
>implying some white men don't like small-eyes over round-eyes
>>
>>17041379
*what anon thinks everybody is thinking

Stay rational.
>>
>>17041385
Asian women by nature are gold digging. How did I know what your answer would be? I dated several asians. Just keep the money flowing and you'll be alright.
>>
>>17041273
>mostly women

There's the problem, it's just jealous bitches who are buttmad about their inferiority.
>>
>>17041397
she might be digging other things.
>>
>>17041397
she has a consulting career of her own lined up that will pay well
>>
>>17041401
Then she's digging for something else. You sound very naive
>>
>>17041413
I dont see why the fact that shes dating me at all means she has to be digging
>>
This thread is ridiculous.

OP, there is nothing wrong with dating outside of your race. People do it all the fucking time, it's life. It's not dating down. If you feel like it is, do her a favor and break up with her, because you feeling like that is fucked up and isn't fair to her. If you don't feel that way, and you are attracted to her and you do love her, then ignore the people saying these things to you. I still find it insane that anyone even said that to you, and if they did say that, they aren't your friends. Don't fucking talk to them, they sound like idiots
>>
>>17041425
This, unless you are a whitr girl with a black guy. Then your dating pool will forever shrink in future. Not worth it.
>>
>>17041469
This, all interracial relationships are OK except white female/black male.
>>
>>17041469
Accurate.
>>
>>17041292
So are single now or???? (Femanon here who is into asian guys)
>>
>>17041370
i'll take ridicule for dating an asian girl over ridicule for being sad single and lonely. any day.
>>
>>17041516
So you fit the stereotype. Desperate.
>>
>>17041534
yeah darn, guess i'm like 50% of white guys now
>>
If you're dating an Asian girl in a European country/ US, who gives a shit. If you're in China or somewhere I guess it could feel weird being surrounded
>>
>>17041225
people stare because its interesting not because they dont like it. and even if they dont im assuming the amount of people are very very little.
>>
>>17041225
you wrote mostly women- probably because asian females are associated with sex symbols more than any other race.
>>
If you're more worried about people talking shit that being with your girlfriend then you should probably break up.

And then possibly kill yourself.
>>
>>17042454
I'm just not used to being stared at in public and treated weirdly its not like I don't love her
>>
Because you will create hideous undesirable sons. You realize that hapa males have like 300% rate of mental illness? Because they're still considered Asian males, the very thing their parents were against.
>>
>>17041469
This is stupid. I'm not white or black but if you're really racist there are more important things to be worrying about.
>>
>>17041370
>>>/pol/
STORMIES GIT OUT, REEEEEEEEEEEENDTHEWHITERACEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>17041370
butthurt white girl detected. stay mad pleb
>>
>>17041225
white women are just mad that white men won't put up with their princess mentality anymore (nothings ever good enough for daddys little girl) so white guys moved to asian chicks because they're much more chill for the most part and they're qt

though i'm not in love with the idea of my kids looking 87% asian
>>
>>17043278
At least you'll know that they are your kids.
I'm sure thereare good white women out there, but it's like trying to find a sane on in a tidal wave of stacys.
>>
>>17041495
Yes, actually. But I'm old now, too.
>>
File: get.gif (574 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
get.gif
574 KB, 500x281
You shouldn't need to feel guilty at all. There's absolutely no shame in dating someone from another race. If you really care about the girl you're dating, her race shouldn't be an issue at all.
Instead, feel proud that you're better than the idiots who stare at you. They're probably jealous of you anyway.
I'm an asian female dating a white guy and honestly his being white has never been a issue for anything, except maybe food. I like him for who he is and he just happened to be white.
>>
>>17041253
Asian qt>>> White Girl
Dude those people are straight up Jel
>>
Do they pay for your living, Anon? Do they pay for your clothes? Shelter? Your needs? Your wants? Have they ever saved your life while on the brink of death?

Pic related, Anon, unless they were your parents.
>>
>>17043475
should I talk to her about it or keep it a secret

she has low self esteem/is shy/has anxiety
>>
File: murdoc.jpg (28 KB, 600x495) Image search: [Google]
murdoc.jpg
28 KB, 600x495
>mfw I'm chubby manlet mexican dating a qt 8/10 white girl
>>
>>17043742
Just how?
>>
>>17041397
it just means you attract gold diggers faggot
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.