[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 17
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered
Keep your questions short and sweet for more answers.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:

Avoid asking these common questions:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
>Would you date a virgin?
><Random insecurity>
Some do, some don't. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Think positive, and get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever. It takes hard work, time, and effort.

>I like someone. What do I do?
Ask them out.

>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out. This is something that cannot be explained. You either have learned to intuit this or you have not. If you have not, the only way to learn is experience--there are no shortcuts. So it comes back to: Just ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. Stop overthinking it.
Alternative answer: we don't fucking know.

>XYZ happened. Did I fuck it up with this guy/girl?
Maybe, maybe not. We're not in their head, we don't know. No amount of your walls of text will fix that.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing

>Someone has made it abundantly clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>

>That one guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships.
No one wants to cuddle you. Stop asking.

>Brandon
Fuck off
>>
Gf has low self esteem and hates her body. She's started gaining weight and I'm worried she'll hate herself more and/or make unhealthy decisions like starving herself. I can't approach the topic with her directly, so what should I do?
>>
>>17040225

Why can't you approach her about it? You'll need to do it in a tactful manner but this is going to be better than hinting to her. Just try and reassure her that she looks great but if she feels negative about herself, you could start exercising together so she feels better.

If you really don't want to speak to her (and again, I'd recommend this option), maybe start going on walks/hikes together and cook her healthier meals.
>>
>>17040225
how do you know she has low selfesteem and hates her body? if she told you, then you can talk to her openly about how you think she's going down a dark road atm and that you are worried about her. suggest professional help. tell her you love her. and that you love her the way she is. but that she need help or this will get worse.
>>
>>17040230
I'm afraid to bring up her weight in case letting her know I've noticed prompts extreme dieting or something. I could talk to her about self-esteem, but it went very badly last time because she felt I was criticising her for having a problem without having any good solutions. I know her better now though.

>>17040233
She has told me and we've had conversations along those lines, but she doesn't think she needs therapy. I'll bring it up again.
>>
>>17040169
Why won't boys at school like me?
>>
>>17040256
Is her weight gain unhealthy and you're unhappy with it or are you simply worried what she could potentially do?
>>
>>17040285
A female gaining weight is always cause for concern.

>>17040256
Honestly, you should convince her to stop eating. It's not even that bad; she could do with the weight loss.
>>
>>17040285
I'm just worried about what she could do. She has a habit of skipping meals the day after eating something big.
>>
>>17040293
Then tell her that. I've been struggling all my life with eating disorders of variius kinds. And i knoq it would have been so fucking embarassing to know that people notice that it mifht have been enough to make me really want to get a healthier way of dealing with food. Tell her that this is not something to thread lightly. Tell her that you would be down to etablish healthy, balanced and sustainable eating habits TOGETHER. Base all this on your concern for her mental wellbeing. And also suggest therapy once again
>>
How far can "I have a cool job" ,as a conversation starter, go?
Not looking to get laid, well that too but I moved accross the country for this "cool job" and I need to get some new contacts.
>>
>>17040319
Also I guess both guys and girls can answer...girls preferebly...just more intresting that way ;)
>>
>>17040319
Depends, what's your "cool job"?
>>
>>17040333
Im a rollercoaster technician.
>>
I was on a date with a girl and she told me that she just wanted everyone in the world to get along, and I asked her how that could be achieved without doing anything inherently evil. After 30 seconds of not responding, she left and isn't responding to my texts.

What did I do wrong?
>>
>>17040335
Yeah, it's definitely neat to have a job that isn't your everyday job. Maybe you could offer a date a midnight ride or something?
>>
>>17040339

you made her think
>>
>>17040351
So?
>>
>>17040348
Haha, doesn't work that way.
I'd get fired haha... Only movies work that way.
Closest I can get to that is free tickets during open hours.
>>
>>17040339
Made her feel stupid. But its not your fault because she is.
>>
>>17040355
That's good too. But only if you can go with her. Also, make sure nothing breaks whilst she's up there. Might not leave a good impression...
>>
>>17040367
It won't, I know what Im doing haha.
Anyways thats way ahead of time..
I just mean like in general out in the bar/club hitting on girls/talking to random guys is "I have a cool job" something that has potential?
>>
>>17040262
>Why won't boys at school like me?
Do you expect a real answer to a question like that with no other information?

>>17040293
>She has a habit of skipping meals the day after eating something big.
Is this really a problem? You should see some of the shit /fit/izens do.
>>
>>17040339
>What did I do wrong?
Went on a date with a nutjob
>>
if there are any shy girls ITT how do you prefer men to approach you? (considering that you already liked that particular guy)

also what signals would you send to that guy?
>>
>>17040465

I'm not a shy girl, but my best friends is so I have some experience in this.

The best way is to get her to open up some, ask questions and actually listen to what she says. Shy people are used to people walking all over them, so they appreciate it when they get paid genuine attention. Other than that, shy girls are not good with words at first, so being somewhat tactile with them might be a good idea. Keep an eye out on her reaction, but going for a hug, sitting close by or touching her arm on occasion is a good way to see how she'd react. If she doesn't move away or leans closer, you're doing great.
That could also count as a sign to look out for. Other than that, blushing, smiling a lot when you're near by or laughing at what you say are important signs. Also, how she interacts with her friends when you're close by is something to look out for. My friend always shoots me this helpless "tell me what to do with him" look when her crush hangs out with us. It's hilarious and kind of obvious if you're looking out for it.
>>
>>17040465
I would love it if he kept making conversation with me and talked to me about his interests and hobbies. Its really heartwarming seeing a passionate guy and not just one looking to hook up. Make her laugh and ask her questions so that she gets out of her shell. If she's still a bit shy, it doesnt mean she's not interested. It just means she still needs more time.
I would probably laugh at all his jokes and smile but not too strong, just slightly when he talks to me. One thing i like doing is looking at him deeply in the eyes and smile, just to let him know he makes me happy.
>>
Has anyone here dated an uptight Virgin girl?
How was it like with sex?
>>
>>17040475
>being somewhat tactile with them might be a good idea. Keep an eye out on her reaction, but going for a hug, sitting close by or touching her arm on occasion is a good way to see how she'd react. If she doesn't move away or leans closer, you're doing great.
"Shy" dude here, i move away instinctively (assume they've touched me by accident, and that's the "correct" thing to do, right?)
Might just be me though, i'm shit at this whole "body language" thing.
>>
How do I approach a girl when she's always surrounded by friends or other people. I don't want to sound creepy. She's a year younger than me and I'm friendly with a few of her friends.

Also she had a bit of a fling with one of them a few months ago and I'm scared she has a crush on them and will start going out.
>>
"Gut feeling" is telling me to leave, to run away, that I don't actually like him, that something just isn't right, but I want him more than anything else. What the fuck.

I feel so conflicted, because this guy and I connect SO well, and I care so deeply about him, but I keep having this gnawing anxiety about a relationship with him and I want it to be gone, because I really do want a future with him. He treats me so well, and I love his personality. I feel like he's an irreplaceable asset in my life, so why do I feel like I need to leave? It doesn't make any sense. I know for a fact that I love him, what we have is special and I wouldn't trade it for the world. I feel like I'm never going to stop regretting my decision to end things with him though. I'm not afraid of being alone, I've done it before. I never think about other guys and I wouldn't want to date anyone else.

The little nagging feeling that "something's not right, you don't belong together, leave" has turned into major anxiety and I haven't been able to concentrate on anything else.

He makes me so happy, but now I can't feel anything but anxiety towards him and the relationship and this feeling won't let up no matter what I do to keep it at bay. I can only relax temporarily. I want this to work SO badly that it literally hurts. Should I seek couple's therapy?
>>
Told a girl i'm friends with a month or so I'm not interested in having a girlfriend or dating at the moment, she keeps texting me pretty much daily, tells me she wants me to cuddle her etc.. I'm under the impression she is aware that I don't want to date but I'm open to do other things, we sext a little bit(not much maybe twice in that month max), she asks why I don't want a relationship i explain to her I don't have time for anything serious atm, she replies 'Well you probably shouldn't sext a girl if you're not interested in going further' wtf? Am I missing something here?? Does that sound bitter at all?
>>
>>17040601
You are just lonely and love the idea of "you and him"

>>17040621
Cut contact. She's clearly not interested in something casual
>>
Totally boring question here, for both genders!

Several months ago, my SO and I were discussing music that is important to us, and I distinctly remember them referring to a certain composer. They got quite passionate about this and it was lovely to hear them talking about it.

I happened to notice that there is a one off event not too far away which is basically a collection of this composers best work, played by a very accomplished orchestra. Tickets aren't cheap but I was thinking about booking. We could make a weekend of it, perhaps book a nice hotel and a few good restaurants.

I guess what I wanted to ask was...is this a good idea? I'm concerned that although they love the music, they might not dig the aspect of seeing it performed live. I think it'll be a great evening but I guess I just don't want to fuck up.
>>
>>17040625
But I love spending time with him, and I miss him so much when he's gone.
>>
>>17040625
In response to >>17040621

Thanks, I probably will have to cut contact, only thing is i've known her for a few years and she dated some of my friends and due to a sport I play I sometimes might see her once a week, she admitted to me she's liked me for a long time, I kinda knew and never once acted or hinted that I liked her. Thanks for your reply though!
>>
I get mini pimples and my skin goes to shit whenever I use soap(which is since forever). I've been told to stop using soap by some people here and start face washes. Anyone in a similar situation? Which face wash should I go for? The one with Salicylic acid?
>>
>>17040630
yeah. because you don't like being on your own. ben there, done that. if you ever manage to get away from him you will know what i was talking about. and if you ever truly fall in love you will shake your head over "current you". you don't have any doubts like that if you are i love.
>>
>>17040636
well, you don't have to "never see her again".
but definitely cut out the sexting and frequent texting if you don't want to lead her on.
>>
>>17040643
just get one that suits the need of your skin. you don't need a fancy one. but i always recommend getiting one that say gentle or for sensitive skin or whatever. using washing gels for babies is always a good idea too.
>>
>>17040626
sounds like a neat plan! eve if it wouldn't be something thy would book on their own (which i doubt), spending a weekend away and doing something together is always a nice thing. do it anon!
>>
>>17040650

Thanks anon! I know they wouldn't book it just because of the cost involved, but this is kind of why I want to do it for them. I really hope they like it, otherwise I'm going to feel so silly!
>>
>>17040601
Individual therapy, it doesn't sound like the problem involves him at all.
>>
>>17040644
I look at other guys, and it does nothing for me though. I think about his personality traits and I love every aspect of them, there's nothing I would change. There's just no one else I'd rather be with. Like I said, I don't want to lose the bond we have, it's special.

This is technically the first good relationship I've been in, and it's also the first I've felt the "nagging feeling". I want to get rid of it and be happy with my guy.
>>
>>17040659
The problem definitely isn't him, and I really think I need to see someone about this because it's driving me crazy.
>>
>>17040657
i'm sure they will be thrilled! have fun
>>
>>17040660
yeah. it was the first "good" relationship i was in too. it was the first time i picked a "decent2 guy. and because the relationship wasn't AS horrible as the one prior, i felt like i was just being paranoid. but oh boy, was i wrong! he might have been a nice and decent guy, but not the one for me. i'm very, VERY happy i moved on and trusted my gutts.
>>
>>17040644
>you don't have any doubts like that if you are i love.
Tell that to anyone with even slight anxiety issues, lol.
Only people who never ever have disturbing or irrational feelings are schizophrenics (who don't recognize that a particular feeling is "bad" or "wrong" due to loss of reference points) and psychopaths (who don't recognize "bad" or "wrong" as legitimate concepts).
>>
>>17040339
LOL

>>17040465
>>17040475
As a shy guy, I think this advice is spot on, specially the first part. I'm a "closed" person and I feel like everyone is scared of approaching/talking to me. Whenever a girl talks to me, I feel amazing and easily open up for her.

>>17040601
You're self-sabotaging. Stop this bullshit.

>>17040643
Get a Cetaphil product suited for your skin type.
>>
I've not had any contact with my partner today. I assume they went out last night or perhaps have plans today and haven't had chance to get in touch, or maybe they're just not feeling overly chatty.

My friend was mortified that I could go a day without hearing from him, but that's just what we do. I don't need to speak to him all the time and assume he'll contact me when he wants to talk. We normally talk every day, so it's not like we have bad communication.

I just want to make sure I'm not being ignorant. My friend has me thinking that maybe I'm not that normal.
>>
>>17040728
I see no problem with that.
>>
Is a girl agreeing to go on a datenwoth me twice and both dayes being good a sign for me to make her my gf?

Two worries are:
She never initiates conversations on Facebook messenger but replies quickly and proactive ly when I talk to her on online.

Second she didn't want me to pay for her lunch during both dates but agreed that I can pay next date. We ate both poor students so I think she was worring for me.
>>
>>17040728
Whatever works for you honey. Some people are more clingy some are not.
>>
>>17040735
u wot m8
If I read that piece of literature right: yes. It's a good sign.
>>
Girls and guys

That feeling when you know a girl likes you, and you really like her too. But you both know that you both are not ready for a relationship right now :(

Anyone else dealt with this? It's confusing
>>
>>17040735
Do you have dyslexia, nigger?
>We ate both poor students
Why would eat poor students? I'd guess rich students taste better, no?
>>
How to stop feeling like an inferior dating option? I can make myself more attractive, fix my status and education but I still have a shitton of baggage. Is pretending to be fine all I should do?
>>
how do I deal with my clingy as fuck gf?
I've spent every night of the week with her, except for Tuesday night, when I was with my mother attending an event she wanted to see. tomorrow we'll spend the whole day together at a downtown festival, after which we're going to a see a play at a theatre.
tonight would be the first and only night this week that I could fully spend with relaxing in peace, getting some me-time, as well as starting to prepare for my Masters entrance exams coming up in a month. I thought that this will be all fine and dandy with her, as he already had plans going to a concert with her friends, and although we had talked about me possibly going into the city and joining them later in the evening for the after party (IF, and only if, my friends plan something as well), I told her now that I'd much rather just stay at home, study, chill and go to bed early. clingy as she is, she immediately started to cry in the telephone, first desperately begging me, then telling me that if I don't come to the party, I shouldn't count on us going to the festival or the theatre tomorrow either, in fact, I should just forget her entirely. I told her "that was nice of you, bye" and hung up the phone.
don't know what to do. should I just give in to her every demand, or should I stand by my own will?
>>
>>17040794
Stand by your decision, she's cray
>>
>>17040794
>dating teenagers
>>
>>17040169

Been dating this girl for few weeks, nothing special though. I want to take her out this week to settle things. I want to know whether we can have a relationship or not. But I don't know how to go in this direction. How should I tell her, what should I do, I don't know... For females and males, whatever
>>
>>17040262
Post face, body, personality straight up and well tell you

When you said this I instantly thought of the most annoying chick in my grade back in high-school

No one likes her cause she tried to hard to be with people who weren't in her group. However don't take this the wrong way as most women are insecure of themselves and feel judged so it's just natural.

But out of all the possible negative traits a girl can have, being annoying is definitely a major negative and I can probably speak for all guys on this one.
>>
>>17040800
alright, but I still want to go and do all that stuff tomorrow with her and I'm afraid that even if she agrees to that, she will be all angsty and passive-agressive the whole time

>>17040842
she's almost 22. it's her first relationship though, so I sort of understand her behaviour, but it's been really getting more unbearable day by day in the past few months
>>
Friend of mine just recently had a falling out with her boyfriend. It wasn't the perfect relationship, but they never seemed unhappy. Recently she started staying at his parent's house so she could do a placement in a major city. From there, they seemed to had gotten into more intense arguments.

Recently, they broke up. Guy started acting like a prick, I never loved you, get the fuck out of my house, pretty much go die for all I care. She never wanted this to happen, and was pretty much one of the best relationships I had seen her in.

Afterwards, she started looking towards all the things she wouldn't have to worry about and how she wouldn't have to do a LDR since they were both heading separate ways. Though now I'm starting to feel concerned she's suicidal.

As her friend, I want to be able to help her not become that, but feel like talking will just become ineffective. I hate the idea of being idle, but I can't do much for her.
>>
Is it suspicious if a guy won't add you on facebook because he says he doesn't use it often?
>>
>>17040735
I was with my ex for three years and she never was comfortable letting me pay for things... I mean, I always did, but she put up a bit of a fight every time. Except on her birthdays, because she had no legs to stand on there. Some girls just don't want people to pay for them. Especially if the person paying for them doesn't have a lot of money.
>>
>>17040916
Some people genuinely use their facebook accounts just for work and hardly ever log on, but it's kind of strange that he won't even let you add him.
>>
Girls: If you squirt during sex does that necessarily mean you're having an orgasm?
>>
>>17040947

just so you know, the fluid a woman squirts is mostly urine. It's tested and proven
>>
>>17040955
>tfw you find out you've been sleeping in your girlfriend's piss
>>
If a guy is bi, does it follow that he's mostly attracted to men?
>>
>>17040965

Lmao
>>
>>17040947
>>17040965

http://www.iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/women-squirting-during-sex-may-actually-be-peeing
>>
File: 1459350578522.jpg (42 KB, 450x536) Image search: [Google]
1459350578522.jpg
42 KB, 450x536
im a loner girl and the guy i like is a loner aswell and he always sits near me and stares at me when i walk past him but i don't know what to do.. im too scared to approach him and he's never approached me even though he goes out of his way to be near me.. plz help?
>>
File: 1456599510967s.jpg (3 KB, 94x125) Image search: [Google]
1456599510967s.jpg
3 KB, 94x125
>17040761
Try to convince yourself (or at least believe in your own lies) that making yourself more attractive/smart/rich/etc makes you superior dating potential. Doing that for the sake of "being superior" is shit, but for "feeling superior" is fine. It doesn't mean putting yourself above others.
>>
>>17040987
Simple answer? Contact him in some way. Talking, text, email, etc. As a guy, a girl approaching me is super refreshing when it's outside of a super social setting.
>>
>>17040761
>>17040992
(You)
>>
>>17040852

bump
>>
>>17040955
>>17040965
>>17040973
>>17040976
Is this is a problem?
>>
>>17041057

do you like getting pissed on?
>>
>>17041076
Then piss off instead.
>>
Give me general advice: can I try and go for a hot girl with lots of friend if I am a bit shy (introvert), but I am fit and I have been myself shaved, clean etc.
>>
I (m) went on a date with a trans woman and it went well. She mentioned that her last date called her "dude" a bunch and generally made the date about her junk.

Minorities of ITT, does this happen to you; do people ever try to date your skin color or orientation or w/e? Does it bother you? Do you have any good stories?
>>
File: 1460215617303.jpg (16 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
1460215617303.jpg
16 KB, 550x550
How do I approach a girl when she's always surrounded by friends or other people. I don't want to sound creepy. She's a year younger than me and I'm friendly with a few of her friends.
>Also she had a bit of a fling with one of them a few months ago and I'm scared she has a crush on them and will start going out.
>>
>>17041083

you're gross
>>
Fellow anons, I need advice. I'm in a relationship with this girl, it's been two months since we decided to become a couple.
The thing is, after the first month of the "honeymoon phase", we started to know each other better. Humans are not perfect, that's a fact, so there are things about me that she doesn't like and there are things about her that I don't like. I won't say we had some fights, they were more like "heavy" discussions about stupid stuff. We talked and we're now at peace. The thing that keeps me awake at night, though, is that we might not be a "strong" couple, I'm afraid sooner or later we'll explode and break up. I keep thinking "wow, if we had discussions after a month, how can we stay together for years or forever?".

How do I keep this shit out of my mind? Everything's fine right now, I just want to enjoy my time with her and stop worrying about stuff.
>>
>>17041091
>I (m) went on a date with a trans woman and it went well.

BAHAHAHAHAHA. I refuse to believe this is real. PLEASE post a picture of your face so we can all laugh at you some more
>>
>>17041126
To each his own.
>>
>>17041136
I assure you she had a feminine penis
>>
>>17041091
I'm ftm trans and I've never had anyone try to date me specifically because of that, but it has turned a few people away/ gotten me some harassment. I'm usually pretty open about it and try to slip it into conversations so that if someone isn't into that they can determine early on whether or not they want to continue talking to me. I don't really care if someone doesn't want to fuck me for being trans, and it doesn't bother me much since I don't have a whole lot of interest in sex anyway. If someone flat out refuses to interact with me because i'm trans, it does offend me, but they're probably not people i'd want in my life anyway, so ultimately I don't really care much. Its shitty that people are like that, but that's just part of life
sorry if that isn't quite what you were asking about
>>
>>17041175
Do you have a masculine vagina?
>>
>>17041184
I have no fucking clue what would make a vagina masculine, so, maybe?
>>
>>17041191
ENlarged clit and hairyness I guess
>>
>>17040339
Nothing. You dodged a bullet.

Mock her over a text. "Did I make you think too hard?" Something like that.
>>
>>17041196
sort of? I have a bush but my vulva is shaved, and my clit is average sized, i think
>>
For girls:

If a guy tried talking to you right before before you were about to head to class about a simple question that you asked him about a month prior what would you think? Know that you have only spoken that one time before and neither have either of you introduced yourself formally but have had a class together before.
>>
File: 1427488066090.jpg (201 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1427488066090.jpg
201 KB, 645x773
>>17040262
>>17040861
Shit, this gave me some serious feels. Also knew a girl like this back near the end of elementary school. Everyone else hated her for apparently no reason (to this day i have no clue why).
It was a meme that she was the ugliest girl in school (uglier than the 250lb juvenile obesity cases and deformed girls in the "special" classes), when she was actually one of the prettiest around.
The other guys would give me shit if they saw me talking to her ("don't touch anon, he's got herpes now!") and use her as a punch line for jokes. Still remember a few:
>Would you rather...
>Lick half a jar of peanut butter off of The Undertaker's sweaty, hairy ballsack?
>or hold hands with Stephanie?
Man, kids are assholes.
>>
Anyone here ever had the problem of constantly thinking of someone even if you know they are a bad person?
>>
I know ever girl is different but generally speaking is kissing the neck behind the ear something that turns girls on? I ask caused I tried this on a girl and she literally melted in my arms.
>>
For both genders I guess:

>have an online internet female friend
>has a boyfriend
>stop talking to her for a few months and we pick it up back up a month ago
>she's moving to a different country
>we've never met before
>ask to meet up before she leaves
>she agrees
>we don't talk about her boyfriend
>supposed to meet up next week

I'm supposed to eject in this situation right? I would like to meet her before she moves and I never see her again.
>>
Right, I'm confused. I was talking to this girl who I think likes me with my friends. The topic of seals came up and she mentioned how she thought they looked like penises.

Me and my friend said that that doesn't look like a penis because it has eyes. So she says to me, "and it's as big as a seal yeah anon", to which I responded to jokingly.

Then, she finds an image of a seal and goes on about how that one looks particularly like a dick, so I say my dick doesn't have hair on it. She responds by saying that it doesn't make her any more inclined to suck it.

It seems weird that she would say that, considering I never really flirted at all, and she just kinda hit out like that.

What do you think it means?
>>
>>17041218
She sounds like she pissed off the wrong people desu
>>
>>17041338
Give her the dick.
>>
>>17041359
I want to, but she literally just said in front of all my friends she doesn't want to suck it. She confuses me.

My dick is also a bit of a meme amongst my friends. My bi friend asked how big it was, I told him, and he didn't believe me. Its been a meme since
>>
>>17041362
>>Bi friend

Sounds like you're one of "that" weird group of kids ostracized at the lunch table

Just give her the seal to seal the deal
>>
>>17041372
We are the nerds yeah, but we aren't the autists. Not really ostracised since we still go out to parties with other guys outside.

He's Bi, but i am hetero. How would you have responded? Saying the wrong thing would get you a reputation of having a chink dick.
>>
>>17041216
Bump for interest
>>
>>17041296
Curious
>>
>>17041362
Does she know the joke about your dick? If so it was just a joke
>>
>>17041442
Yeah, I'm aware its a joke. It just seems a little bit odd to do the last bit when I wasn't flirting at all.
>>
>>17041449
You said it's a meme among your friends. If I'm understanding group dynamics it shouldn't be that weird. Idk
>>
Both: How to stop having sexual fantasies of your oneitis and turning their appearance into fetishes?
>>
>>17041459
Yes, I get that bit. The thing is though, I am not sure why she would even reference sucking it. I get the rest of it, I am not that much of a spaz.

And to be fair, it doesn't come up that much.
>>
>>17041470
She's a girl in a group of guys
>>
Long story short, I've fallen in love with a girl who is bipolar. Literally bipolar, diagnosed and all, takes meds every night.

She hardly changes moods drastically with me and we've been together nearly 6 months now. But every once and a while she just does a quick snap and changes from having a good day to being kinda pissy towards me for the littlest things.

Her mom and sister showed me a way I can easily combat it, just to change the subject and get her talking about something enjoyable to her. For example: "Hey how was that trip you took on spring break?" "How big was the water park?" etc.

But anyways, any tips/stories/experiences dealing with a bipolar S.O.?
>>
>>17041510
Yes, I think I get what you're saying now.
>>
Females:
I met a girl at a Smash 4 tournament Thursday night. We hit it off really well. She likes the same games, she's a communications major, like film, which I am. She also likes to write. She's beautiful, and I just enjoyed talking to her. I got her facebook, and I added her. I stopped talking to her after a while as to give her space and not orbit her. So, I figure I'm going to wait until Monday to message her on facebook. She's really great. When we were talking, she was playing with her hair, and also looking at me, and then looking away. So I think that's good. Also, the fact that she gave me her facebook at least means she's not creeped out by me, you know? My friend Dan who was there, who knows his shit was giving me advice and agreed when I said I'd give her some space.

I want to get to know her a bit more before asking her out, so it's not just some guy she met at a Sm4sh tournament asking her out. So, I'm going to hit here up on Monday and talk to her, but I was wondering, how long should I wait before asking her to hang out? Because, when I hang out with her, around the end I'll probably end up asking her out, but I don't want to rush things and scare her off.
>>
For bth genders I guess:

I'm very impatient with waiting for replies for my mmessages from guy i just started dating. We message each other quite often and I think he's even mostly the one who initates messaging in the morning, but still I feel abandoned and needy when I see he read my message and didn't reply immediately. He has a shitty phone and replying takes him a while, but still

Any way to be more chill about it? Or is it okay if I just keep messaging him about random stuff? I thought about turning off the "seen" option on the app, but I would probably be paranoid and turn it on again
>>
>>17041580
There's a possibility he typed out a response and thought he hit send. Just pretend he responded. Talk about something different from the conversation as if you needed to tell him something.
>>
>>17041580
You realize that most guys are told to hold off and not reply immediately so as not to come off as clingy and scare girls away, right?
>>
>>17041580
I too have this problem, but the only way you can keep calm is to just tell yourself that he has a life outside of you. He can't always sit at his phone waiting to reply to you. If he truly cares for you or loves you then you'll hear from him again.
>>
Alright everyone

If a girl says she isn't interested in relationships at the moment, how can I hang out 1on1 without making it seem like a date?

It's easy when there's a lot of mutual friends, but I'm worried that I might pull something dumb that might make her think the wrong thing.
>>
>>17041585
girls are told the same, I admit to using this tactic sometimes... I think it's good to remember that you shouldn't be messaging each other all day but I can also imagine a situation when both people actually want to talk but hold off in order not to seem "clingy"
>>17041584
I think I will thanks
>>17041586
I know, it's just this irrational kind of nervousness I feel
>>
>>17041296
Yes
>>
>>17041561
Bumping. My reason for reposting because I got one response which was "lol, just ask her out" which really wasn't what I wasn't going for. I don't want to scare this person off.
>>
>>17041592
Just ask to hang out but be friendly
>>
>>17041626
I don't think there is such thing as too soon when hanging out with someone. Do Males ever think it's too soon? No.
If she wants to hangout with you she wants to hangout with you. Regardless of timing
>>
>>17041626
Was there anything you guys talked about that you could easily start a conversation with? If I'm interested in someone and I get to have a conversation with them in the first place, I try to make reasons for me to contact then later and for them to either expect it or not be surprised ("I'll send you a link to that _____ I was talking about" or "You were talking about your work before and I was really curious about _______, could you tell me more?"). Try to think back to what you guys talked about or did together and look for nuggets you could build on. If that isn't a thing, then either you have to try to make smash itself relevant long enough to start on something else, or you just have to go for it and invite her out to coffee (or in for smash, as the case may be).
>>
>>17041561
Just ask her out dude. She clearly wants it. Stop dicking around and get over it already. You're making the poor girl suffer because YOU don't want to appear all up on her
>>
>>17041218
Teens are disgusting, shitty excuses for humans. There was a girl like that at my school. One time we had to clean out lockers for the end of the school year, trash cans in the middle of the hall and everyone doing it at the same time. There was a separation of rich and middle class in my town. The "ugly" girl was in the middle class portion. Some of the prettier, rich girls and guys were using her locker as a trash can and dumping papers and old, rotting food all over her stuff. They were all laughing and pointing, the teachers didn't do shit just went "okay knock it off". It took her a while to clean it out and when the halls were more empty I tired to help her. When she noticed I what I was doin she yelled at me and told me to leave her alone. She ran into the bathroom, but I cleaned out her locker anyway. High schoolers are vile
>>
>>17040747

Anyone?
>>
>>17041514
I'm bipolar. Episodes can last much longer than a few hours or mins. Sometimes it's just best to give her space if not then do something to take her mind off things like a movie she likes or what her family said.
>>
>>17041666
Yeah. We def had a lot that we talked about like writing and stuff. I'll throw some of that in there and maybe ask how she got into the competitive Smash scene.
>>17041670
I know she probably wants it, but what if I ask her out and she's like "We hardly know each other and we just met" so she rejects me?
>>
>Accidently made it blatantly obvious I’m into a girl
>We’ve bumped into each other twice since and she’s totally ignored me
>She’d at least smile and say hi to me prior to those two times.

Have I essentially ruined my friendship with her? I’d be inclined to just cut her out all together but we share friends and are often invited to the same parties/social gatherings.
>>
>>17041736
Why would she even do that? That makes 0 sense. If she wants to go out with you ,she wants to go out with you
>>
I recently broke up with my gf and I really need a way to concentrate and something to funnel my stress into (as per the recommendations of my friends).

What sort of hobby can I learn that lets me use as a conversation topic? Keeping in mind that I haven't ever been artistically inclined but I'd be willing to try as long as the barrier to entry isn't too expensive.
>>
>>17041806
But nigga, I literally just met her.
>>
>>17041798
>Accidently made it blatantly obvious I’m into a girl

How?
>>
>>17041819
Nigga who gives a fuck. If a pretty girl asked you out would you say no just because you meet them. Fuck nah. Hit her up senpai
>>
>>17041886
Don’t really know, according to my friend the way I acted around her made it super obvious. Guess I did message her for help on work even though we both knew there’s about 10 other people I know who could help me better just to converse with her and then outright told her friend I was into her while drunk.

Subtly isn’t my strong point.
>>
>>17041580
Distract yourself. Play with your pet, play videogames, whatever.
>>
Had sex with this girl I've been going out with for a few days yesterday. We were at it for like an hour at least, probably more. She came several times but I didn't. We eventually stopped when she said she couldn't take it anymore, and she apologized to me.

Am I at fault here? I'm not used to sex with condoms (just came out of a LTR) so I guess that's the reason but I feel she must not have liked it.
>>
>>17041895
Because, nigga, it will look desperate. I just met and her I want this to be a good, healthy relationship.
>>
>>17042002
Not a girl, but I don't see how you could be at fault.

Just explain to her that it was the condom (not her) and y'all should be all good.
>>
>>17042028
I explained it to her but I'm not sure she isn't either feeling bad or disappointed in me or herself. I tried to play it like it didn't matter and it was still pretty good anyway.
>>
>>17042036
If she's feeling bad about herself or embarrassed or whathaveyou probably the only way she's gonna get out of that funk is if she gets you to nut in round two.
>>
I've been inside a women but couldnt came cause went soft in the middle of the act. That counts as lost of virginity?
>>
I work on an oil rig.
I meet women through tinder.
It usually results in casual sex then falls apart
I want a good relationship.
Should I stick with tinder and keep rolling the dice hoping to meet a decent girl?
>>
>>17042059
Yes.

>>17042060
>tinder
>good relationship
>>
>>17042059
If you think it counts then it does, man.
>>
>>17042059
It's fairly arbitrary and if you count it as losing your virginity then sure
>>
>>17042065
>>17042067
Theres no International Board of Sex who can determinate these kind of things? or some similar organitation?

The thing is i dont feel different, i thought that once you have sex, you gain some kind of power or gift...have i been deluded by media? sex isnt that great after all?
>>
Why do guys often seek out relationships with transgender girls?

I recently had my boyfriend dump me to be with a transgender male-to-female slut on accounts that I was "being a bitch like the other cisgender girls he dated". He said I was too clingy and obsessive and I often take him for granted. Why would he turn faggot and dump me? I don't get it.
>>
File: trap.jpg (94 KB, 643x931) Image search: [Google]
trap.jpg
94 KB, 643x931
>>17042172
Traps are great.
>>
>>17040406
Gadump
>>
Girls on birth control
How real is
>the pleasure of being cummed inside
>>
>>17042172

>often

That's not true. Your ex boyfriend was just a faggot. For real.
>>
>>17042172

keked.

OP, lemme ask you... do you think it's a guy thing, or a you driving guys away thing?

Maybe he's hoping he's gay so he aint gotta put up with bitches no more. Damn...

Shit, if it goes well for him, maybe he'll go for a full-blown man.
>>
Guys, is there such a thing as a bad blow job? Because I kind of have a tendency to gag a lot. Last night for the first time I actually tried to do a blow job to completion. I had watched some videos and thought I had the technique down and went after it like I was famished. My bf said I was doing really good and I kept going at it for like another five minutes but when he would try to deep throat me I almost threw up. Is gagging a turnoff or turn on in that situation? He said he enjoyed it but for me it didn't feel sexy after a while so we ended up just having sex

Also, how long does it take you to finish from one?
>>
>>17042213
One word: Teeth
>>
>>17042213
Yes, there is such a thing. Even amongst prostitutes, only a few are really good at it.
I like going deep, but I don't force my dick down a girl's throat. I respect her limits. I don't like making her gag.
I think it takes me about 10 minutes to finish. I prefer lasting more and mixing handjob, blowjob and footjob, though.
>>
>>17042197
> That's not true.
Until you can prove you're not a closeted homosexual then you do not get to speak on this matter.
>>
>>17042172
a) It's a gateway to accepting being gay
b) Many advantages of dating a women without the disadvantages

Looks like a women, sounds like a women, the dick accepts as a women yet there is no PMS, clingininess, insecurities or need for self confirmation.

Dating another gender is a damn tough job and can sometimes be ungrateful, this is why people go Gay. Transgenders help by being a middle choice that you can go back without (many) consequences.
>>
>>17042243

I've had fingers in my butt before. It was not in any sense a enjoyable experience
>>
>>17042261
You obviously never dated a trans woman before so shut the fuck up.

If you had you'd know they're the same as any other woman.
>>
>>17042274
That's not evidence, faggot, anal always hurts the first few times.
>>
>>17042283
>mfw this fag speaks from experience
>>
>>17042294
It's just common sense, faggot, do I need to demonstrate on you like you're a bitch?
>>
>>17040169
So there is this really cute girl working the registers at my local walmart, I keep meaning to get her number but every time I see her there's a big line of people behind me and I feel like I would get her in trouble if I were to hold up the line by flirting with her. In any case, she's pretty obviously interested, and I got her name off her name tag and found her on facebook. Would it be weird to send her a friend request?
>>
>>17042357
While you're paying drop her your number along with the cash and a smile. If she's interested she'll text, if not, then you know.
>>
>>17042382
So that would be too weird to send her a friend request? I would do that but I never have cash on me and that seems kind of corny desu, do girls like that type of stuff?
>>
>>17042402
"Hey I know you're pretty busy so here's my number. Give me a call if you want to -insert eating activity here- sometime." Walk off into the sunset. Facebook request is a bit forward imo.
>>
What happens if I fuck my crushes sister?
>>
Girls, do you really consider us guys "silly boys"?
>>
>>17042468
Then you don't get with your crush.
>>
>>17042538
Would It really be that bad?

Do girls really care that much if their crush where to fuck their sister?

It's like a compliment really, you love her so much you can not control yourself around anyone that resembles her.

It's good not bad.
>>
>>17042553
their crush? didn't you mean shes YOUR crush? or is it a mutual crush?
>>
talked to my crush for almost 2 hours, she asked me about my love life and if i went to the gym, and told me that she would like to kiss a guy if he asked her instead of doing the kiss me eyes and shit
was she coming onto me?
>>
>>17041592
Initials of the girl?
>>
Guys,

What do you think when you hear a girl say she's not interested in relationships; only friends and schoolwork? I'm that person, and it's been really hard to make friends.

In my major, everyone knows everyone. There's a lot of collaborating involved. I'm very friendly and open to everyone, and I often get asked my number by guys. Whenever this happens, they tell me they like me more than a friend.

I've never dated anyone, and I can't see myself dating anyone. A lot of it has to do with self-esteem issues, my body, and thoughts that I will not satisfy anyone. Also, my fear of sex. I don't know why this keeps happening. I think I'm pretty average. But getting the ramble out of the way, how do you feel about "asexual" girls who are focusing on self-improvement?
>>
>>17042592
If you're attractive in some way there's no way to avoid people telling you they're attracted to you. All you can do is tell them that you're not looking for anything (you can throw in "right now" if you want). Those who were only looking for a relationship will probably leave, and those that wanted to be your friend will stay.
>>
>>17042561

Yeah It is mutual, my bad.
>>
File: 1440122474542.jpg (90 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
1440122474542.jpg
90 KB, 500x492
/fit/ says women don't care about legs
Is this true?
>>
>>17042633
Not true at all.
One, legs give butts definition.
And a good butt, everyone loves.

Second, legs give proper posture.
Good legs= good posture.

You can't squat with bad posture.
Gotta have a straight back
>>
I decided not to attend my current college next year. Since this school is out of state I will likely never see these people again. Should I actively try to have sex with the girls I find attractive, and if so, how should I go about it?
>>
>>17040339
You chsllanged her personal "philosophy" andade her think critically. She didn't like that.

You're better off without that vapid shallow retard.
>>
>>17042189
its ok i guess
>>
>>17042722
It's*

Learn to spell you fucking whore.
>>
>>17040968
are bi women primarily attracted to women?
>>17041580
have a life outside of texting
>>17042060
>tinder
>decent girl
>>17042172
that is not an "often" scenario. dating a trans person is essentially being gay for the cisgendered person in society's eyes.
>>17042213
teeth=bad bj
gagging is a turnoff for me, but the physics of it/the vast amount of gagging porn on the internet leads me to assume it's a common fetish. i've never had a blowjob end quicker than 15 minutes
>>17042592
either she's truly not looking for romance or she is looking for romance and I don't meet her criteria
>>
>>17042600
Anyone Know?

Would you really care that much is a FWB tier relationship man would fuck your sister?
>>
>>17042592
>What do you think when you hear a girl say she's not interested in relationships; only friends and schoolwork?
Either she's getting over a breakup or shes just using it as an excuse to try to get some strange. In your case I would be surprised if the fact you dislike yourself doesn't leak through.

>>17042172
Sounds like he developed this silly idea that traps are drama free because they have the brain of a man. It's really quite the opposite, women can be difficult but trans people are almost universally mentally ill and not just because of the genital mutilation.

>>17042060
Tinder is made for casual sex. Why are you surprised you're having trouble finding anything more significant than that? Try an actual dating website or going to new places.
>>
How do i break up with someone if we are on an early stage?
>>
Girls: Why does have a headache stop you from having sex. It's not just an excuse, is it? I mean, sometimes it is, but not all the time, right? What's so bad about a headache, it's not pleasant to have one, but it's never kept me from doing anything. I think cumming actually helps with a headache.
>>
>>17042905
Hint: Just do it. What are your reasons, anon? Whatever they are, tell your gf/bf that you don't really feel love and that you want to end everything before they feel more attached to you.
>>
For the girls

Currently in college. Looking for a part-time job. Considering becoming a pizza hut delivery driver. I don't expect anything great, it'll be nice to drive around and listen to my music. I just have this stigma about the job. I feel that a job like that is bad for dating. Part of me feels it would ruin my chances for having a relationship with certain girls. The other part feels that I'm being too critical and most girls really just won't care. I mean it might not necessarily be a deal breaker, but I feel like it is a red flag. What do you think?
>>
Shy cute introverted girls:

Where do you go so I can meet you and talk to and have a meaningful relationship with
>>
I'm talking to a younger girl than me, we're in a long distance relationship
i have feelings for her, but i don't what's with her.

One day she says she likes me, the next she doesn't want to even talk to me, calls me hurtful names, the next day she's sorry. it's constant

She says i say hurtful things to her, which i'm not sure if she really means it or maybe i am actually saying insensitive things unconsciously

What should i do to repair this? I told her a few days ago that we should take few days break from talking to each other so she has time to think.

She lives 2 hours away from me, is it a good idea to tell her that i want to go see her, or would it just hurt the relationship even further?
>>
>>17043196
>shy and introverted
>talk to
Pick one
>>
>>17043218
They have to come out of their shell sometimes

Fuck man I don't know, I just want a place to meet girls that are decent, not just trying to fuck
>>
>>17043221
>They have to come out of their shell sometimes
Sure, but what makes you think they'll do this with a total stranger?

>Fuck man I don't know, I just want a place to meet girls that are decent, not just trying to fuck
Decent girls are everywhere.
>>
>>17043223
Because I'm cool as ice B^)

Apparently not, I can't find any that will give me a shot :(
>>
>>17043231
It doesn't matter how cool you are, the girls you're after aren't comfortable talking to strangers, especially those who are just interested in them as potential girlfriends

Decent girls want decent guys
>>
>>17043242
Hey I resent that, I'm decent.

But you're right. I'm not very good at picking girls, I don't think the area I live in helps either, 99 percent ghetto trash and girls are wigger as fuck

You think online dating might help famalam? Girls outside of my district.
>>
File: sa.jpg (37 KB, 718x302) Image search: [Google]
sa.jpg
37 KB, 718x302
Both genders

Do you think S is flirting with me at all?

I asked to meet up, we were chatting consistently til weekend came.

I won't say it but I've lived in this new city for 3 months and still don't know anyone, kinda getting desperate.
>>
>>17043263
seems like some mild banter, if he flaked, he's just not that into you
>>
>>17043263
That doesn't even remotely sound like flirting
>>
>>17043182
Not female, but I can't imagine being stigmatized for having a minimum wage job while in college.

There are pros and cons to being a pizza delivery guy though. People will open the door naked, and not just the attractive ones. People will also open the door doing illegal shit. Your car will constantly smell like pizzs, even when not on the job, which could be a pro or a con, depending on how much you like the smell, but a date may not like it. You'll spend a lot on gas, but the amount you make on tips should outweigh this. And of course, your job is driving around listening to your music. Just some food for thought.
>>
>>17043196
>>17043247
It's kind of funny that we still haven't managed to fix this problem in general.
Extroverts can find each other in so many different ways: bars, clubs, parties, tinder, online dating, friends, just chatting people up, etc.
Yet introverts have... what?
And most seem to do the same thing as previous generations and just settle for whoever's available (just read this board).
This is pretty unacceptable considering it's 2016 and modern communication methods should allow us to find less-wildly-incompatible partners just by bridging spatial gaps.
>>
>>17042261
>transgirl
>no clingininess, insecurities or need for self confirmation.

Sure buddy.
>>
File: 24.jpg (12 KB, 249x213) Image search: [Google]
24.jpg
12 KB, 249x213
Question for anyone...

How do you deal with your significant other having rage problems during video games games?

My boyfriend of just under 2 years has some pretty massive gamer rage, tonight he screamed at me so loud that the neighbors knocked on our door to see if everything was okay, we don't live together, this happened at my place

Long story short, I panicked and fucked up in a ranked game we were playing and he just lost it, he stood up and screamed at the top of his lungs "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!" over and over again, he didn't hit me or anything, but it scared me badly, and brought back bad memories of an abusive relationship

How do I handle this? He knows I've had bad relationships in the past involving guys and gamer rage, I've never seen him this angry at anyone before...over a video game...
>>
File: mouse.png (53 KB, 565x362) Image search: [Google]
mouse.png
53 KB, 565x362
>>17043427
>How do you deal with your significant other having rage problems during video games games?
Why do I see this problem keep cropping up on this thread.

>My boyfriend of just under 2 years has some pretty massive gamer rage, tonight he screamed at me so loud that the neighbors knocked on our door to see if everything was okay, we don't live together, this happened at my place
Yeah so this isnt just video game rage. If he got pissy and turned the game off we might have something to talk about, but this is when you start running for the hills. This is in no way an acceptable response.
>>
File: 1447488571695s.jpg (9 KB, 250x222) Image search: [Google]
1447488571695s.jpg
9 KB, 250x222
Lame question but I really need opinions on my girlfriend. I feel like she doesn't like me as much as I like her.
>she's a shy, quiet Asian qt3.14
>been dating for almost a year
>hardly ever goes on facebook so we don't get to talk much, when she does go online it's between 1am to 3am (she has insomnia apparently)
>barely initiates conversations but talks alot when I start them off
>not very affectionate but will hug and kiss me back sometimes

> she doesn't seem to get jealous when I mention other girls flirting with me
>prefers to stay home playing games or watching anime instead of going out with me
>tells her best friend (m) almost everything about me and if I make her cry he'll beat the shit out of me
did I mention she talks to that best friend more than me? a mutual friend told me that guy has the hots for my gf . Thing is, my gf hasn't seemed to have noticed and claims that he is just being protective of her.
Does she actually like me? I hate it when she talks about her best friend but she told me when we started dating that she'd always put her friends before me. If I tell her to stop talking to him, she'll dump me.
>>
Girls, I have a huge cuckold fetish and want my gf to sleep with other men.
What is the best way to approach this?
>>
>>17043427
you need to have a serious talk with him when he's not playing games and let him know that treating you like that is never okay and he needs to work out his issues if he wants a relationship with you to work. if he doesn't respond in a way that satisfies you, dump his ass.
>>
Guy I have been seeing for a bit over a month has started talking about "teaching me to drink alcohol". I don't drink and I don't want to but he thinks that I will like it if I taste the right drink. I don't drink because of my family being ruined of drinking.
I am worried that this is a red flag, is he controlling and trying to make me change. Does it sound bad?
>>
>>17043561
If you don't want to drink don't drink.
>>
>>17043561
Sounds like he wants to share something he likes with you.
>>
>>17043586
Yeah I think that is it and I feel like he sees this as something we can compromise on, he suggested that I'd have just a few drinks when he does too but I just don't want to. Well I hope he understands this when I say no and explain it enough times. Hopefully this won't be a deal breaker for him.
>>
>>17043561
Drink his cum.
>>
File: cat_im_confus.jpg (14 KB, 251x218) Image search: [Google]
cat_im_confus.jpg
14 KB, 251x218
The girl I got a crush on just poked me on facebook.
What does this mean?

I poked her back, because I didn't know what else to do.
>>
>>17043613
It means she poked you dude
>>
>>17043618
But what does it mean? Why would she do that?
>>
Im 24 and bald (milimetered), is that considered a big deal/deal breaker?
>>
>>17043613
>>17043620
She poked me again, what should I do?
Urgent help pls!
>>
>>17041296
Usually yes, my neck is very sensitive.
>>
>>17043626
God damnit she poked me again.
Why does she do this to me?
I want to ask her why she is poking me, but I dunno if I should.
God fucking dammit someone help me make sense of this shit.
>>
>>17042522
That depends on how you behave
>>
>>17043045
Depends how severe it is, if someone is genuinely in pain then they probably don't want to get laid. I would assume it's mostly an excuse though.
>>
>>17043642
she wants you to start a conversation with her
>>
>>17042571
LP
But I will not confirm or deny any names that you suggest for her sake.

Ok so I have another question.

Girls can you give me an example of a good butt on a guy? I feel like I have a decent ass, but I'd just like to know where the line is so I can set a goal.
>>
>>17043649
Alrighty then, but if she wants a conversation, why can't she start one herself?
>>
>message this girl
>just say hi
>no response
>message seen
what do adv
>>
>>17043613
>>17043618
>>17043620
>>17043626
>>17043642
>>17043649
>>17043658
I swear, our kids will all have autism at this rate, they won't learn how to interact normally with another human being at all
>>
>>17043665

Wait and see if she gets back to you.
>>
>>17043669
How is dealing with digital poking in any shape or form, normal human interaction?
>>
>>17043673
she poked you, say hey what's up, she seems to be more awkward than you if she poked you
>>
>>17043613
I have about 5,000 pokes collectively between all sorts of girls...and that's just the girls

It's just a dumb thing to do.
I used to use it as a conversation starter, but now I don't care anymore and usually send, "Yooo whatsup"
And they usually respond with, "sup" or they don't have time to talk.
>>
is it weird to message girls you are unfamiliar with out of the blue?
>>
>>17043701
no
>>
>>17043701
yes
>>
File: aaaaaaaaa.jpg (13 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaaaa.jpg
13 KB, 225x224
>>17043705
>>17043708
>>
Everyone-

How in the fuck do you fall out of love? I was just saying in another thread how I'm falling hard for my friend while in im in a relationship. I've already decided that I really shouldn't be dating my gf if I'm feeling like this, but I feel so absolutely fucked in the head that I shouldn't date my friend either, especially since we're all in the same social group. I feel like a mess and I just want to feel normal again.
>>
Talked with a girl at work for a month and made it obvious that I liked her but she says she was not interested in having a SO from the start. I thought she was giving signs that she was interested and got annoyed when she told me that I should not talk to her at work; that turned into me acting like a child and just ignoring her and I stopped texting her. She finally tried to make it clear that she was not interested and that we could still be friends but this triggered depression in me ever since (month and a half) and I stopped talking and texting completely. I tried apologizing a few times by text that I put her into this situation but just got really mean messages back about wasting her time which just made me more depressed. We are in our mid 20s and this was the first time in a while I felt or at least pretended that someone cared about me outside of my family and closest friends and I want to talk to her more but it just feels awkward to be around her now and I just get sadder. I have not really talked to her for about a month now and have only really tried to apologize over texts. I want to talk to her or message her but I just don't know what to do. All my friends tell me I should keep away from her and not do it but I see her everyday.
>>
>>17041514
bump
any more advice?
>>
Guys

I jokingly poked fun at my bf and said that he preferred porn to sex with his girlfriend... he said of course he does, most guys do.

Is it true that most guys prefer watching more and fapping to sex with their gf?

I feel so unattractive
>>
>>17043963
Not me. Sex is always better than jerking off to porn unless you just want to cum really quick and even then most of the times sex is better.

Sounds like he's addicted to porn.
>>
>>17043646
I behave like a silly sausage.
>>
>>17043963
Of course most people would rather have sex. Unless the sex was awful of course.
>>
For femanons. What causes you to get over a guy? This girl and I were tight. We'd talk on the phone for hours on end. Go out two to three times a week. We had sex a few times too. We weren't a couple because she had a boyfriend, but she hated him. All of a sudden she's turning it down. We're still cool but she definitely is trying to end our faux couple status.
>>
>>17043978
The same things that cause a guy to get over something, why would it be different?
>>
>>17043976
I was a virgin before I met him so I could be terrible... I have no idea. If he thought I was shit I've always been open to tips on how I can be better. He can say some pretty callous things uninvited, so I'd hope he's not holding back when I actually ask for his suggestions.
>>
>>17043963
Give better head, gurl
>>
>>17044003
With my limited sexual experience and his unwillingness to do anything sexual, I'm struggling to know if I'm just really bad or if it's him, and I def can't get better without him giving me a chance. I feel like shit for saying this but I sometimes feel like cheating just so I can know if it's me or him >_<
>>
So am I like his emotional validation because I'm a girl who listens to him, and we're not actually really friends, or am I crazy?

, he comes to me and tells me a lot about his day and what he did and i'm supportive and I like listening to him. He shows me his projects hes working on and likes my advice i guess. And he teases me. But when I tell him about my stuff (like what i did today) he usually looks down for a sec, doesn't respond and has no expression. Then makes some noncommital response and kinda leaves after a bit. I don't think he understands what I'm talking about really cuz its some more advanced stuff than what he knows, but what the fuck?
>>
How real is the shit test thing?
>>
>>17044040
He seems like a bit of a selfish person, or he could be on the completely opposite side and have no idea how to be on the receiving end. You just need to find a way to figure out which one he is.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.